April 24, 2024, 10:47:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349018 times)
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »

I did some interesting searching.  If you go on myspace and type in kiomarie.  Almost all 35 of them are from Puerto Rico.  Something about PR is under my skin!

It's FL though.....Puerto Rican, Costa Rican, and NewYorRican

There are Angels among us.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2008, 09:18:42 PM »

From WS
I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at 2496 S Conway Dr August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

That whole kiomarie thing bothers me. I think the woman is lying, I just don't know why.

KIOMARIE (If this is her)HAS TIES TO NC AND GEORGIA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

Wow!  The profile of a sociopath has a lot of elements we’ve come to know about Casey.  AND…Antisocial personality disorder really fits Casey, too.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

•   Glibness and Superficial Charm
•   Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
•   Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
•   Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
•   Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
•   Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
•   Incapacity for Love
•   Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
•   Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
•   Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
•   Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
•   Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
•   Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
•   Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
•   Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
3.   Authoritarian
4.   Secretive
5.   Paranoid
6.   Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their     tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
7.   Conventional appearance
8.   Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
9.   Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
10.   Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore           needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
11.   Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
12.   Incapable of real human attachment to another
13.   Unable to feel remorse or guilt
14.   Extreme narcissism and grandiose
15.   May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

Antisocial Personality Disorder Overview (Written by Derek Wood, RN, BSN, PhD Candidate)

Antisocial Personality Disorder results in what is commonly known as a Sociopath. The criteria for this disorder require an ongoing disregard for the rights of others, since the age of 15 years. Some examples of this disregard are reckless disregard for the safety of themselves or others, failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors, deceitfulness such as repeated lying or deceit for personal profit or pleasure, and lack of remorse for actions that hurt other people in any way. Additionally, they must have evidenced a Conduct Disorder before the age of 15 years, and must be at least 18 years old to receive this diagnosis.

People with this disorder appear to be charming at times, and make relationships, but to them, these are relationships in name only. They are ended whenever necessary or when it suits them, and the relationships are without depth or meaning, including marriages. They seem to have an innate ability to find the weakness in people, and are ready to use these weaknesses to their own ends through deceit, manipulation, or intimidation, and gain pleasure from doing so.

They appear to be incapable of any true emotions, from love to shame to guilt. They are quick to anger, but just as quick to let it go, without holding grudges. No matter what emotion they state they have, it has no bearing on their future actions or attitudes.

They rarely are able to have jobs that last for any length of time, as they become easily bored, instead needing constant change. They live for the moment, forgetting the past, and not planning the future, not thinking ahead what consequences their actions will have. They want immediate rewards and gratification. There currently is no form of psychotherapy that works with those with antisocial personality disorder, as those with this disorder have no desire to change themselves, which is a prerequisite. No medication is available either. The only treatment is the prevention of the disorder in the early stages, when a child first begins to show the symptoms of conduct disorder.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »

Pug

"She's close"  Casey knows where she is.  I think she's close too.  Casey did not have enough time to do her dirty work if Caylee was with Cindy at great grandpa's.  So the target dates would be before she went out to her first "on the town" party after June 15.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2008, 09:23:00 PM »

So Red, are TES going for sure?

YES!!!

I spoke with Tim this afternoon and he confirmed. He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family. Soon after I am sure law enforcement as well. This has been a rather fast moving event today that all came down late in mid-afternoon. Tim and I were burning up the phone lines.

I had been trying for a couple days to make this happen. I spoke to Larry Garrison yesterday and said, "what does the family have to lose except potentially finding Caylee". This afternoon Cindy talked to Tim and the go ahead was in the works.

They will be flying in tomorrow and other TES member to follow.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »

From WS
I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at 2496 S Conway Dr August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

That whole kiomarie thing bothers me. I think the woman is lying, I just don't know why.

http://www.myspace.com/kiomarie
Could it be?
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »

Pug

"She's close"  Casey knows where she is.  I think she's close too.  Casey did not have enough time to do her dirty work if Caylee was with Cindy at great grandpa's.  So the target dates would be before she went out to her first "on the town" party after June 15.

Lalas...there's a landfill less than 5 miles from her house......do you think?

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »

YES!!!

I spoke with Tim this afternoon and he confirmed. He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family. Soon after I am sure law enforcement as well. This has been a rather fast moving event today that all came down late in mid-afternoon. Tim and I were burning up the phone lines.

I had been trying for a couple days to make this happen. I spoke to Larry Garrison yesterday and said, "what does the family have to lose except potentially finding Caylee". This afternoon Cindy talked to Tim and the go ahead was in the works.

So the family initiated???

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

YES!!!

Great job, Red!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »

Hey Red
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2008, 09:27:34 PM »

YES!!!

I feel a lot more hopeful about Caylee being found now, if she can be found.  TES can rule out a lot as well as discover a lot, imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2008, 09:27:36 PM »

I did some interesting searching.  If you go on myspace and type in kiomarie.  Almost all 35 of them are from Puerto Rico.  Something about PR is under my skin!

I'm going to be in PR for a week next week. I don't know if I'm going to be able to enjoy myself without scrutinizing every little face I see, looking for Caylee. I would love for her to be alive, and anywhere, including PR.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2008, 09:27:58 PM »

Pug

She's close and Casey is enjoying the power she feels she has in holding out on giving the information to others because it makes Casey the center of attention (all they want to do is find Caylee)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »

YES!!!

WOW terrific news... so no chance that the 1% you mentioned earlier is a factor...

very nice.

good job Red, you deserve a lot of credit here my friend.

are TES looking for more volunteers?

I would like to go down to help, but don't want to get in the way.

again, great job!!!

you and Tim certainly make a good team!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2008, 09:31:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I'm a newbie. I've been reading your posts for a couple of months now and you guys are amazing!! 

My heart is breaking over this little girl.  I think about her every day...10,000 times a day and I continue to pray to God that there is still a chance that she is alive....although my gut tells me otherwise.  I am a 1st time mom of a 7 month old little girl and I couldn't even imagine not seeing my daughter for 1 day, let alone days, weeks, months.  This girl did NOT deserve to be a mother...if she didn't want Caylee then she should have given her up for adoption.  There are so many loving families that would have welcomed little Caylee with open arms and hearts.  I'm at the point now that I can't even look at her sweet little face because all I can picture is her alone, crying, scared or dead.  I'm crying writing this...none of this makes any sense.  The one thing that I continue to remind myself is that our children are gifts from God.  He depends on us to provide a loving, supportive and safe environment for his children until he decides to bring them back home to him. If Caylee is dead then I will find comfort in knowing that she is safe in his loving arms.  And as for Casey, she will burn in H-E- double hockey sticks.

I wish that I had some time to do my own 'investigating', but diapers, bottles, teaching, play time, etc take up most of my time. Instead, I will continue to read all of your posts and thank you for all of the time and energy that you put into trying to figure out what happened to this sweet little angel. 

I am posting a link to a video that I came across on YouTube about this case and Speech Reversals.  Has anyone heard the name "Carmen" mentioned yet?  This could all be a bunch of bologna but I thought it was pretty interesting.  See what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo&feature=related

How I am feeling about all of Caseys LIES!!   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2008, 09:32:31 PM »

Pug

Too risky...anyone could find it while covering the trash or digging out there...besides she would be seen too easily.  Most landfills require you to stop at a gate.  She would have to put her in dumpster and she was already smelling by then....sorry about the graphics there.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »

Pug

She's close and Casey is enjoying the power she feels she has in holding out on giving the information to others because it makes Casey the center of attention (all they want to do is find Caylee)

Thanks Puzzler....I want to search!

Looking for a place to start!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »

Great TES is coming!!!! So I have a question are all the people on the board that no TES and have been hoping they will come out going to fly to Florida as well and help TES ???

Pug my email is kristin2_216yahoo.com

I will be there Saturday
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I'm a newbie. I've been reading your posts for a couple of months now and you guys are amazing!! 

My heart is breaking over this little girl.  I think about her every day...10,000 times a day and I continue to pray to God that there is still a chance that she is alive....although my gut tells me otherwise.  I am a 1st time mom of a 7 month old little girl and I couldn't even imagine not seeing my daughter for 1 day, let alone days, weeks, months.  This girl did NOT deserve to be a mother...if she didn't want Caylee then she should have given her up for adoption.  There are so many loving families that would have welcomed little Caylee with open arms and hearts.  I'm at the point now that I can't even look at her sweet little face because all I can picture is her alone, crying, scared or dead.  I'm crying writing this...none of this makes any sense.  The one thing that I continue to remind myself is that our children are gifts from God.  He depends on us to provide a loving, supportive and safe environment for his children until he decides to bring them back home to him. If Caylee is dead then I will find comfort in knowing that she is safe in his loving arms.  And as for Casey, she will burn in H-E- double hockey sticks.

I wish that I had some time to do my own 'investigating', but diapers, bottles, teaching, play time, etc take up most of my time. Instead, I will continue to read all of your posts and thank you for all of the time and energy that you put into trying to figure out what happened to this sweet little angel. 

I am posting a link to a video that I came across on YouTube about this case and Speech Reversals.  Has anyone heard the name "Carmen" mentioned yet?  This could all be a bunch of bologna but I thought it was pretty interesting.  See what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo&feature=related

How I am feeling about all of Caseys LIES!!   

Welcome bellabeauty. It sounds like you have your hands full. Stop by and join us whenevr you have some free time. We're always open. LOL!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »

From WS

http://www.myspace.com/kiomarie
Could it be?

I have no idea I just know she is about 22..My computer wont open myspace anymore for some reason the whole browser is locking up..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.