April 18, 2024, 06:36:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348674 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: August 28, 2008, 05:41:18 AM »

Well spent some time in W/S chat room in the early hours of today, not having been exposed to any of the tv shows covering the case & he has a good sense of humor & it doesn't seem to me that revocation is on the table but he may have a really good poker stance, but if that were me that skanks azz would be reporting to the jailer post haste first thing this AM.

Told him that no food or beverages should be consumed in the House of sociopaths & of course he didn't comment but I felt better stating it as I think that is a dangerous situation there & would hate to see another innocent victim of sociopathic headquarters.

JMHO
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: August 28, 2008, 05:45:33 AM »

I did my warning in the regular thread to him.

In the chat he said that Cindy Anthony makes a great macaroni & cheese.  Uuuggggghhhhhhhhhh.

I don't trust any of them.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: August 28, 2008, 05:46:19 AM »

Tony Padilla on WS
Hello Everyone! It is with a sad but exhileraed voice that I come here tonight. It seems as though our friend Caylee might be in a better place tonight which is what is really sad. True and foremost the attachment to this case has changed my life and made me appreciate some things that we sometimes take for granted. I will never forget a little girl that I never had the opportunity to meet. I will continue to pray for her everyday and always.

I am exhilerated over the fact that there is so much support for what we attempted to accomplish. My uncle is truly an extraordinary person. Rob is also in that class as well. Our intentions were to bring a little girl home to a loving household and even though our attempts look as though they will fall short, it's very comforting to see intelligent people have enough insight and open mindedness into what we set forth in trying to do.

I am going to ask for a very important favor here tonight. I am going to answer as many questions as possible. I know that everybody has a say in the bail being revoked. My favor is to please have an open mind just as you did when we began this endeavor. It is not that simple and I want you to please be patient with my answers and to please have an understanding perception from my business and practical view from where I sit. I hope this makes sense but we will get to that.

Most importantly to all the WS'ers out there a sincere THANK YOU!!!! This place has allowed me to get some things off my chest and has been mentally theraputic. I cannot say enough about Tricia and her support!!! I will be a fan here for a long, long time.

A friend of mine recently lost his little girl to cerebral palsy a few days ago. He sent out a quote to all of us and I feel only fitting to share this with you all here tonight.

"Your true character is revealed by the clarity of your convictions, the choices you make, and the promises you keep. Hold strongly to your principles and refuse to follow the currents of convenience. What you say and do defines who you are, and who you are you are forever."

Again thanks to everybody!!!!

Now on with the questions, but please respect some possible no comments along the way!!

Q: To revoke or not to revoke?

A: Okay I was waiting for this one.

Remember that the premise of bail is to guarantee a person's appearence in court. Essentially that is what it is. Think about this in the simplest terms possible. 1) There are no new charges in regards to the case. 2) She is still not a flight risk. 3) This is really important; The toughest part of my job is to separate guilt and innocence for people out on bail. Regardless of my thoughts I have to separate emotion from the fact that everybody that I bail or others bail have the right to be out and without any changes to the situation, I have to maintain my professionalism to the industry and protect the integrity of bail and our rights to it. I know that there is enlightening evidence that could and may have a twist on this case but it is imperative that I stay grounded or neutral either way. This is where I beg you to please see this from a side of a business and a right and not a personal attack. I hope this makes some sense and I know there will be numerous naysayers out there.

Q: I truly think that LE will be revoking her bail any day now!
A: Could be!!

Q: How long is Leonard and gang planning on staying? Is he planning on doing a search/recovery also?
A: They have made no mention of coming home. I think they want to see some closure too. Thanks for all your support. I know Rob thanks you as well!!!!

Q: On last nights Nancy Grace show (8/26) Leonard stated that the 50k he put up for Casey's bond is "spent money". I took that to mean that he wasn't getting it back.

My question is what is going to happen to the 50k once this case runs it's course?

Under normal circumstance since you are the bondsman wouldn't that mean that you would be the person who collects the 50k premium once this case is settled?

If so, did you and your Uncle Leonard have any agreement prior to the bond being written to return his 50k after you collect it?

Please don't take this question the wrong way
A: There are bond costs which must be paid and legally Leonard will not get it back. There was no agreement because that would have been illegal. I love my uncle but he's not worth going to jail for and if I do go to jail does anybody know a good bondsman?

Q: Doesn't Caylee still need to be found? Isn't that why LP came to Florida? Is he going to quit?
A: He is still there and I extended his hotel to Tuesday.

Q: Yeah, is your crew going to hook up with TES?
A: Not sure about that. Know more tomorrow.

Q: If, when, this goes to trial, can your Uncle be called by prosecutors to testify against Casey re lack of effort to find Caylee? If he can be called , will he testify willingly?
A: Good question. That concerns me for Leonard's sake.

Q: Do you recall Giovanni Gonzalez? The 5 yo from MA missing under a similiar situation as Caylee. It doesn't look good for him either. Please keep in your prayers.
A: Leonard has been mentioning this and he is looking into this. Don't be surprised if we end up there.

Q: I do have a question maybe you could answer. If they do give her limited Immunity and she does talk...does this means a re-arrest is immediate?
A: Probably I would guess.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: August 28, 2008, 05:49:04 AM »

oh man I was talking about Tony Padilla. sorry folks, blogging with no sleep.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: August 28, 2008, 05:54:02 AM »

Great job Mrs.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: August 28, 2008, 05:55:31 AM »

Thank you MumInOhio!

You Are Welcome Sharon/Tx…Thank You for supporting TES…I only became aware of them through reading here at SM and Natalee’s case.

I am a little/lot angry this morning as I believe that some-one in the Anthony family knows exactly where little Caylee is and is prepared to let all these wonderful volunteers spend the time and precious resources looking for her.

There is a lot of behind the scenes work involved in getting these searches organized. Many people give up their time, money, some will leave their own families to help and what do the Anthony family do??? Play games and continue to lie! 

Think of it this way, Casey, Cindy, George and Lee…While TES is looking for our sweet Caylee, that at least one of you know exactly where she is, they may have saved a life or found another missing child, some-one else's baby, son, daughter or grandchild.

D*** It…Anthony's...Do the right thing! NOW!!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: August 28, 2008, 05:56:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!

A big welcome to all the new Monkeys. It's great to have you here.

Dana, you're show was great!!!

Joseph, you were wonderful, as usual. Thank you for all you do!

Let's pray we find this baby soon.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: August 28, 2008, 06:21:48 AM »

Thanks MrsKub!  MuminOhio, I have the greatest admiration for TES.  My best friend's son was killed in a boating accident.  He was thrown from the bow and not found for 4 days. I never in my life want to go through that again.  The unknown is so tormenting.  My friend screamed up and down the banks for 4 days looking for their son, wondering if he was dead or alive.  TES divers found him and we were allowed to grieve and put an end to our fears, gutt wrenching pains, and tears.  We were allowed to celebrate his life and we thank God and TES for that.  I have met Tim Miller personally and he just has this aura of kindness and compassion around him.  He knows, he has been there.  Beth has been there.  Anthony's, you need to stop this madness and come clean now... for the sake of your grandbaby and all the hearts breaking for her.  Another storm is coming........ Caylee deserves a proper burial. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1828 on: August 28, 2008, 06:29:17 AM »

I am trying to catch up....waaaaaaa. 

"Although it seems unnatural for a woman to kill her own children it is not uncommon. More than 200 women kill their children in the US every year, according to a recent study by the American Anthropological Association."
Article dated Dec. 2005
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/14935/why_some_mothers_kill_their_children.html

Women Who Kill Their Children
11 Women Are on Death Row for Killing Their Kids
The nation is always shocked by criminal cases such as Andrea Yates, a mother of five who methodically drowned all of her children in a bathtub then calmly called police, but mothers killing their children are more common than we might think.
According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response," Nancy Scheper-Hughes, medical anthropologist says. Women in jail reported that no-one believed them when they said they wanted to kill their children. "There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, "I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids."

More at the site...
http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:33:05 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: August 28, 2008, 06:34:14 AM »

I was just sitting here thinking about Beth. How painful this must be for her to have to search for another child. It has to bring back tragic memories of wounds I'm sure will never heal. It takes a special woman to do this. I really mean that. Had I gone through what Beth has, I don't know if I could ever function, let alone go out and search for someone else's child.

Same for Tim Miller. That man is a saint. His own life forever changed in the loss of his child.

These people are heaven sent. God has put them on this earth for a very important purpose.

I humbly bow my head to these people and I am so thankful that we have these heroes among us.

Thank you Tim & Beth for showing us and the whole world, what humanity is all about!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: August 28, 2008, 06:34:49 AM »

Thanks MrsKub!  MuminOhio, I have the greatest admiration for TES.  My best friend's son was killed in a boating accident.  He was thrown from the bow and not found for 4 days. I never in my life want to go through that again.  The unknown is so tormenting.  My friend screamed up and down the banks for 4 days looking for their son, wondering if he was dead or alive.  TES divers found him and we were allowed to grieve and put an end to our fears, gutt wrenching pains, and tears.  We were allowed to celebrate his life and we thank God and TES for that.  I have met Tim Miller personally and he just has this aura of kindness and compassion around him.  He knows, he has been there.  Beth has been there.  Anthony's, you need to stop this madness and come clean now... for the sake of your grandbaby and all the hearts breaking for her.  Another storm is coming........ Caylee deserves a proper burial. 

Thank You for sharing the tragedy of what happened to your best friend’s son Sharon…

Monkeys please light a candle for Clinton in my sig line …

Fellow Monkey, Carolyn’s son Clinton has been missing for 2 years on September 1st. She is still searching for answers and needs our support and prayers…

Thank You…
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1831 on: August 28, 2008, 07:01:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!! 

I will be in and out all day today 

Please don't let me get 30 pages behind again

Peace Monkeys
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: August 28, 2008, 07:05:20 AM »

Beth also went to Ocilla, GA to help w/ Tara Grinstead
Dave has also been involved in other searches.

One was in the search for Ben Stanford, the teen from AL, but I can't remember if it was Beth or Dave.

They do a lot to help others.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 07:08:04 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: August 28, 2008, 07:24:20 AM »

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: August 28, 2008, 07:24:29 AM »

I was just sitting here thinking about Beth. How painful this must be for her to have to search for another child. It has to bring back tragic memories of wounds I'm sure will never heal. It takes a special woman to do this. I really mean that. Had I gone through what Beth has, I don't know if I could ever function, let alone go out and search for someone else's child.

Same for Tim Miller. That man is a saint. His own life forever changed in the loss of his child.

These people are heaven sent. God has put them on this earth for a very important purpose.

I humbly bow my head to these people and I am so thankful that we have these heroes among us.

Thank you Tim & Beth for showing us and the whole world, what humanity is all about!

Amen to that!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:33 AM »

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

Jess, welcome and thank you for coming here and sharing your personal info about your friend.

I have been away from the blog for two days, I have company from out of state so have not read what was said or not said about your friend yet. Personally, I saw nothing in her statements that would lead me to believe she was not a warm and caring person.

These cases are hard on us emotionally and every one is suspect when you are observing the case from the outside and only getting limited information so thank you so much for coming into our Monkey cage to tell us more about your friend. Information is always key to understanding a case. 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1836 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:07 AM »

1. Her myspace page.

www.myspace.com/misskio

2. Where she lives.

There are a few "fake" listings on MySpace. They there to cause trouble. Sorry, I have never been a fan of that site.

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: August 28, 2008, 07:33:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!! 

I will be in and out all day today 

Please don't let me get 30 pages behind again

Morning...I that far behind too. Company here and could not get on!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: August 28, 2008, 07:40:02 AM »

Morning all....I am going to post this now, as I have to leave shortly. I have been busy this week and not around as much as I'd like. Go slowwwwwwwww, lol....so as not to reach pg. 100 before another Mod gets on, lol.

THIS THREAD LOCKS ON PAGE 100

LOL......MY fairy has 50 on it  OOPS, lmao. LOCK ON 100-not 50

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: August 28, 2008, 07:44:26 AM »

1. Her myspace page.

www.myspace.com/misskio

2. Where she lives.

Jess, thank you for coming here and sharing this information. Please know that we can only work with information and clues that are out there. Every aspect of a case has to be examined. Unfortunately, many people who are not involved in a crime, get pulled into it by their association with people who are involved.

It's entirely possible that Casey has used Kio's personal information to protect herself and put someone else under suspicion. I have no doubt that law enforcement will get to the bottom of this, if they haven't already. If Kio has no involvement in the crime herself, she has nothing to worry about.

Casey's lies have caused untold hurt to many, many people. If Kio was used by Casey, I truly am very sorry about that. I would never want to be in that position. Unfortunately, until Caylee is found and the case is solved, everyone will remain suspect and scrutinized.

May I ask, given your closeness with the situation, what is your opinion on what happened?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.