April 19, 2024, 02:41:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348695 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1840 on: August 28, 2008, 07:49:28 AM »

FBI DNA results are in. It was Caylee in the trunk!!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: August 28, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »

It looks like MyFox Orlando Webcam is now positioned in front of the Anthony house.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: August 28, 2008, 07:59:59 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

Welcome Jess0927.  Thank you for posting your info on Kiomarie.  As ldstlou said we search the internet for info we get alot of correct info and some incorrect.  We all appreciate and depend on getting correct info so thank you again for posting.

I hope you post more. You'll find many, many great people here.  We all are trying to help Caylee in anyway that we can. Sometimes we get frustrated and angry at the situation and it comes out maybe misdirested in our words. 

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: August 28, 2008, 08:00:23 AM »

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

Jess, thank you for coming here and sharing this information. Please know that we can only work with information and clues that are out there. Every aspect of a case has to be examined. Unfortunately, many people who are not involved in a crime, get pulled into it by their association with people who are involved.

It's entirely possible that Casey has used Kio's personal information to protect herself and put someone else under suspicion. I have no doubt that law enforcement will get to the bottom of this, if they haven't already. If Kio has no involvement in the crime herself, she has nothing to worry about.

Casey's lies have caused untold hurt to many, many people. If Kio was used by Casey, I truly am very sorry about that. I would never want to be in that position. Unfortunately, until Caylee is found and the case is solved, everyone will remain suspect and scrutinized.

May I ask, given your closeness with the situation, what is your opinion on what happened?

Jess, welcome and thanks for sharing that information with us. As others have stated, when analyzing a case, unfortunately everyone and anything we hear about goes under the proverbial microscope. I would hate to hear how I would come across in the opinion of others were I to be interviewed in an investigation of a disappearance of a 3 yr old, or any other person for that matter.

I am so sorry for her little sister and am sure she is upset and puzzled by Caylee's diappearance, we are adults and are puzzled, and a 2 yr old does not have the capacity to understand the intracacies of this case.

I too , and interested in knowing , do you know Casey? And what is your opinion if any on what is going on?

TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: August 28, 2008, 08:08:08 AM »

Scratches inside the trunk! Shut up!

oh my gawd...still catching up...tell me this is not true...I just had chills go up and down my spine.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: August 28, 2008, 08:10:46 AM »

FBI DNA results are in. It was Caylee in the trunk!!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

oh my...we all knew it. I stopped in for a quick second last night...saw the news about the decomp, said goodnight to my sister who is visiting and the rest of my company and went to bed. Not the greatest hostess, but they understood.

This is just so gut wrenching. I help out hope for so long.

Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: August 28, 2008, 08:12:45 AM »

I'd rather not go into details but Kio has been stressed out. SHe's had her entire life turned upside down for some person. She is the sweetest person I've ever met and has a weakness for little kids and animals. You have no idea how much she suffers when she sees an animal or a child in pain or unfortuantely dead. She has the biggest heart and wanted to go and show people what she knew and she know feels ridiculed by everyone. She had to change her phone number and her fiancee had to get involved with news reporters yesterday. It won't stop. All she did was tell police information anonymously (spelled incorrectly but who cares you know what I mean) and everything about her was pushed out into the public. What this has done is stop future witnesses from coming out in public. I'm sure when this is all done and ever Kio herself will talk but right now she isn't even barely talking to her fiancee. So needless to say.

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it.

I'm sure there are nice people on this site but what we read on the page was very upsetting. It was even more upsetting her mom calling her and yelling at her about all this. But Kio's learned her lesson saddly in this way.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1847 on: August 28, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »

I'd rather not go into details but Kio has been stressed out. SHe's had her entire life turned upside down for some person. She is the sweetest person I've ever met and has a weakness for little kids and animals. You have no idea how much she suffers when she sees an animal or a child in pain or unfortuantely dead. She has the biggest heart and wanted to go and show people what she knew and she know feels ridiculed by everyone. She had to change her phone number and her fiancee had to get involved with news reporters yesterday. It won't stop. All she did was tell police information anonymously (spelled incorrectly but who cares you know what I mean) and everything about her was pushed out into the public. What this has done is stop future witnesses from coming out in public. I'm sure when this is all done and ever Kio herself will talk but right now she isn't even barely talking to her fiancee. So needless to say.

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it.

I'm sure there are nice people on this site but what we read on the page was very upsetting. It was even more upsetting her mom calling her and yelling at her about all this. But Kio's learned her lesson saddly in this way.

Please tell Kio, she has every right to be upset. And thank you for posting, please let Kio know she has a true friend in you.

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:43 AM »

Please tell Kio, she has every right to be upset. And thank you for posting, please let Kio know she has a true friend in you.

awwww. I am so sad for your friend. Casey lived her life as though she were a leech...attaching herself to people and sucking the life out of them. Now we know that literally.

Please tell Kio that prayers are going out to her from our house.
I know she must think about...if only I had gotten Caylee...she would be alive and well today. It crossed my mind.
Prayers to all of you, and thank you so much for posting here.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:48 AM »

Thank You Jess.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: August 28, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »

Jess...It is your opinion that Cindy did it and Casey is the one covering up? 

Thanks In Advance
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1851 on: August 28, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »

Is this a typo ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: August 28, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »

Thank you Jess. I really appreciate you being here and posting this for your friend. She's lucky to have someone like you.

Please reassure her our only intent was to look for answers to find Caylee, as I'm sure she herself did.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: August 28, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »

No it's not a typo...I think Cindy is a psychotic witch with a b instead.
That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thorughly upset. But will keep you posted.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: August 28, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it. "

This actually make some sense...I think 

1. Casey hasn'y seen Caylee since June 9

2 Cindy and Caylee go to nursing home..and dinner at GGM June 15

Other than George's witnessing on the 16th..which sounds staged to me..
Cindy was the last to have contact with Caylee ??

Casey never said "I left my folks house with Caylee, said goodbye to Dad and went to work on 16th"

just thinking out loud... needs more thought

Good Morning All !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:19 AM »

CBB, It's bad enough to lose your mother to natural causes or illness even.  How horrible for you to lose her in an accident.  My heart goes out to you.  I am truly blessed that both my parents are still alive (80ish) and still married for over 60 years.  They live on the gulf coast of the Florida panhandle.  I'm hoping that hurricane will stall and die out or turn and head for Mexico.  If not, I'll be going crazy over them.  They refuse to leave.  We left one time when I was child, remember Camille?  When my Dad saw that thing had 200+ mph winds, even his stubbord a** started packing. LOL!  It turned in the middle of the night and went in to Biloxi, sparing us.  I hope everyone battens down the hatches and stays out of harm's way.  God bless all you monkeys!

I remember Camille.  My dad sounds like your dad.  Would never leave, but he had us pack up and go.  He insisted.  I was so scared.  We live about 30 miles north of New Orleans.  After graduating from college, I joined the Army just to leave Louisana.  That was the best decision I ever made.  My parents moved back to Texas in the late 80s (dad was from there and mom was from Louisiana.) My dad passed away in 1991 and my mom in 1999.  I was so glad when they moved to Texas (about 180 northwest of Dallas.)

I happily now live in Virginia and will never ever go back to the gulf coast!

I hope all those that live along the gulf coast to be careful and watch out for this storm.  Praying that all can be safe.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:23 AM »

That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thorughly upset. But will keep you posted.

Thank You for the clarification...Try and enjoy your day and once again...Thank You for your input.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1857 on: August 28, 2008, 08:42:49 AM »

That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thoroughly upset. But will keep you posted.

That seems to be the popular opinion of..well..everyone!  It is truly sad that innocent people who had good intentions have been drawn into this mess and slung through the mud.  I am sorry if this sounds callus, but Jess I believe everyone has been going with the theory of "Guilty by association".  Unfortunately this snake Casey has twisted everyone she knows into her stories and has cause clouds of speculation to be over any person with ties to her or Caylee. 
My prayers go out to everyone who truly cared about Caylee and for those searching still for her and the truth.  Justice is mine saith the Lord! 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:00 AM »

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it. "

This actually make some sense...I think 

1. Casey hasn'y seen Caylee since June 9

2 Cindy and Caylee go to nursing home..and dinner at GGM June 15

Other than George's witnessing on the 16th..which sounds staged to me..
Cindy was the last to have contact with Caylee ??

Casey never said "I left my folks house with Caylee, said goodbye to Dad and went to work on 16th"

just thinking out loud... needs more thought

Good Morning All !

Might also explain why Cindy has been so supportive of Casey's lies. OMG!  

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:40 AM »

Thanks...and Welcome to the monkeys..I need to "ponder" this for a while but it does make some sense to me..I agree that there is a lot of "help" needed with this family, it's too bad that these things don't get found out before someone gets hurt..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.