April 25, 2024, 08:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349087 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: August 28, 2008, 08:47:40 AM »

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it. "

This actually make some sense...I think 

1. Casey hasn'y seen Caylee since June 9

2 Cindy and Caylee go to nursing home..and dinner at GGM June 15

Other than George's witnessing on the 16th..which sounds staged to me..
Cindy was the last to have contact with Caylee ??

Casey never said "I left my folks house with Caylee, said goodbye to Dad and went to work on 16th"

just thinking out loud... needs more thought

Good Morning All !

Might also explain why Cindy has been so supportive of Casey's lies. OMG!  

Hi Mrskub...does it also explain the visitation with the lawyer on Friday and yesterday? George on Friday with Casey and Cindy after Casey yesterday.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it. "

Casey never said "I left my folks house with Caylee, said goodbye to Dad and went to work on 16th"

Good Morning All !

Nothing makes sense, thats why are heads are all spinning! I don't know about Cindy being the responsible one. Casey still shows no emotion over this what so ever. Not to mention why would she cover for her Mom? I still feel it was Casey but nothing will surprise me at this point

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1862 on: August 28, 2008, 08:50:25 AM »

I truly fear that without Caylee's recovery the truth will never be known.  Unfortunately this baby has turned into a key piece of "evidence" rather than a rescue effort.

As controlling as Cindy is, and being said to be, I can not imagine her truly allowing Casey to get away with not allowing her to speak to her grandchild for roughly an entire months time.  Cindy comes across as being a person who after the first week of excuses would have grabbed her purse and went on the prowl for Caylee.

Something happened on the 9th of June, regardless of the other sitings stated by George.  Casey's mind can not move past that date...yet her parents can?  Maybe Jess has hit the nail on the head with this one.

JUST SPECULATION

I am still too reluctant to move my suspicion off Casey though.  That girl is the devil.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1863 on: August 28, 2008, 08:53:21 AM »

No it's not a typo...I think Cindy is a psychotic witch with a b instead.
That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thorughly upset. But will keep you posted.

Thanks...and Welcome to the monkeys..I need to "ponder" this for a while but it does make some sense to me..I agree that there is a lot of "help" needed with this family, it's too bad that these things don't get found out before someone gets hurt..

They knew. Casey is mentally ill. It is the most ignored illness in the world. Her actions since Caylee's birth prove it. Who knows when it started, Kio says after Caylee's birth she noticed it. Mental illness does not just happen, you don't wake up one morning and you are sick??? Nope. Normal people do not kill people. Families know yet live in denial, not my child, not my wife, not my husband. I know there is a social stigma about mental illness, but it does exist. Hospital emergency rooms are over flowing with the mentall ill. Jails are full of the mentally ill. Do a google on the twin towers in LA. It is a jail for the mentally ill. They are incacerated yet recieve treatment. What a novel idea. Sorry, since the 1980's when the mentally ill were thrown out of state institutions and we created the current homeless situation it has been my crusade.

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: August 28, 2008, 08:55:41 AM »

Good Morning All !

Hi Mrskub...does it also explain the visitation with the lawyer on Friday and yesterday? George on Friday with Casey and Cindy after Casey yesterday.

Mum, I posted yesterday that it wouldn't surprise me if Cindy wasn't charged with something. Casey was reportedly at Baez's office for only 10 minutes. Cindy arrived after her and stayed with the LE officers at Baez's office. If they were there to talk to Casey, she wouldn't have left. They definitely wanted to talk to Cindy ALONE about something. I wonder now if this means that Cindy is using Baez as well? Certainly, if Cindy had an attorney, she would want him present for any questioning.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1865 on: August 28, 2008, 08:57:20 AM »

Good Morning All !

Nothing makes sense, thats why are heads are all spinning! I don't know about Cindy being the responsible one. Casey still shows no emotion over this what so ever. Not to mention why would she cover for her Mom? I still feel it was Casey but nothing will surprise me at this point

Many abused children "cover" for their parents...like I said, I still need to think about this some more...so i'm not sure where I'm going with this yet but it does answer a few questions I've had..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: August 28, 2008, 08:58:02 AM »

That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thoroughly upset. But will keep you posted.

That seems to be the popular opinion of..well..everyone!  It is truly sad that innocent people who had good intentions have been drawn into this mess and slung through the mud.  I am sorry if this sounds callus, but Jess I believe everyone has been going with the theory of "Guilty by association".  Unfortunately this snake Casey has twisted everyone she knows into her stories and has cause clouds of speculation to be over any person with ties to her or Caylee. 
My prayers go out to everyone who truly cared about Caylee and for those searching still for her and the truth.  Justice is mine saith the Lord! 

Casey don't care who she drags in or drags down she is a very selfish person.  Who could drive around for days knowing your child was dead in your trunk

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: August 28, 2008, 08:58:59 AM »

<snip>

Caylee's Grandfather Leaves Home With Unknown Passenger
Sheriff's Office Receives DNA Test Results

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT August 28, 2008
UPDATED: 7:29 am EDT August 28, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandfather of a missing Orange County toddler left his home early Thursday morning with an unknown passenger in his car.

George Anthony departed from his home just after 6 a.m. He pulled out of his driveway, and another person in the car could not be identified.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1868 on: August 28, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »

Good Morning All !

Many abused children "cover" for their parents...like I said, I still need to think about this some more...so i'm not sure where I'm going with this yet but it does answer a few questions I've had..

This would make Cindy "Zanny" (Granny), and George "Sam".  George giving her a 30 day "script" to follow..a former detective himself.  They could be using their mentally deranged daughter as a pawn in their efforts to cover Cindy's controlling rage. 
In the police reports Casey states, after the detective asks "What happened to Caylee", Casey replies with "I can not think about it, my Mom will never forgive me."  Maybe not meaning Cindy would not forgive her for killing Caylee, but rather not forgive her for snitching on her. 
They are saying Casey is not talking to anyone, maybe not out of guilt, but out of the sheer fact that this secret is so horrible that if she tried to talk it would all just pour out.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: August 28, 2008, 09:06:59 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: August 28, 2008, 09:07:33 AM »

Good Morning All !

This would make Cindy "Zanny" (Granny), and George "Sam".  George giving her a 30 day "script" to follow..a former detective himself.  They could be using their mentally deranged daughter as a pawn in their efforts to cover Cindy's controlling rage. 
In the police reports Casey states, after the detective asks "What happened to Caylee", Casey replies with "I can not think about it, my Mom will never forgive me."  Maybe not meaning Cindy would not forgive her for killing Caylee, but rather not forgive her for snitching on her. 
They are saying Casey is not talking to anyone, maybe not out of guilt, but out of the sheer fact that this secret is so horrible that if she tried to talk it would all just pour out.

This would make the 911 calls all part of the "Script" as well...I need to think some more on it as well

Mrskub...thanks
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: August 28, 2008, 09:11:21 AM »

I truly don't think Cindy did it but, I do feel she has covered up and destroyed plenty of evidence, intentionally. I will agree however, in that family, anything is possible.

If Cindy did do this, I can see Casey covering for her. She appears to me as afraid of her mother's wrath. When the detectives questioned her, she said "My mother will never forgive me" (not verbatim). That just struck me as a strange response.

My thinking is, unless she's facing the death penalty, she won't talk honestly. If the needle looms over her head, I can't think of anyone she would want to die for.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1872 on: August 28, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »

Good morning Blonde!!!

I guess LE is in recovery mode now.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: August 28, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »

I truly don't think Cindy did it but, I do feel she has covered up and destroyed plenty of evidence, intentionally. I will agree however, in that family, anything is possible.

If Cindy did do this, I can see Casey covering for her. She appears to me as afraid of her mother's wrath. When the detectives questioned her, she said "My mother will never forgive me" (not verbatim). That just struck me as a strange response.

My thinking is, unless she's facing the death penalty, she won't talk honestly. If the needle looms over her head, I can't think of anyone she would want to die for.

I am totally with you on this mrscub, I am just speculating in my rants on the Cindy theory.  I can not imagine Casey, being as selfish as she is, covering for someone other than herself.

HOWEVER, IMO, this "cover" and "script" provided by George, would be a good reason she would be out partying it up and going over board on the "social life" to try and show that everything is "a-ok".   CLEAR SPECULATION - THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE RIGHT NOW

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: August 28, 2008, 09:18:00 AM »

Cripes, I feel like a stalker watching this webcam.

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1875 on: August 28, 2008, 09:19:07 AM »

Good Morning All !

Mum, I posted yesterday that it wouldn't surprise me if Cindy wasn't charged with something. Casey was reportedly at Baez's office for only 10 minutes. Cindy arrived after her and stayed with the LE officers at Baez's office. If they were there to talk to Casey, she wouldn't have left. They definitely wanted to talk to Cindy ALONE about something. I wonder now if this means that Cindy is using Baez as well? Certainly, if Cindy had an attorney, she would want him present for any questioning.

I would think that would be a conflict of interest?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: August 28, 2008, 09:19:49 AM »

Where is the webcam please?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1877 on: August 28, 2008, 09:20:46 AM »

I'd rather not go into details but Kio has been stressed out. SHe's had her entire life turned upside down for some person. She is the sweetest person I've ever met and has a weakness for little kids and animals. You have no idea how much she suffers when she sees an animal or a child in pain or unfortuantely dead. She has the biggest heart and wanted to go and show people what she knew and she know feels ridiculed by everyone. She had to change her phone number and her fiancee had to get involved with news reporters yesterday. It won't stop. All she did was tell police information anonymously (spelled incorrectly but who cares you know what I mean) and everything about her was pushed out into the public. What this has done is stop future witnesses from coming out in public. I'm sure when this is all done and ever Kio herself will talk but right now she isn't even barely talking to her fiancee. So needless to say.

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it.

I'm sure there are nice people on this site but what we read on the page was very upsetting. It was even more upsetting her mom calling her and yelling at her about all this. But Kio's learned her lesson saddly in this way.

Whoa!  Jess thanks for stopping by and telling us about Kio.  As you know by now she's one of those people that gave statements that I thought were very odd.  I am not saying she's involved by any means.  I do think Casey used info about her to fabricate her Zenaida and it was convenient for Casey since she didn't think Kio would call the police.  Thanks for clearing that up for us. 

I took a step back when you said you thought Cindy did this and Casey is covering for her.  I would really like for you come back and explain in more detail your reasons for saying that.  I have this thing about red herrings being tossed out and nothing explained.  I am sure you won't mind clearing it up for us.  Thanks.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1878 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:44 AM »

That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thoroughly upset. But will keep you posted.

That seems to be the popular opinion of..well..everyone!  It is truly sad that innocent people who had good intentions have been drawn into this mess and slung through the mud.  I am sorry if this sounds callus, but Jess I believe everyone has been going with the theory of "Guilty by association".  Unfortunately this snake Casey has twisted everyone she knows into her stories and has cause clouds of speculation to be over any person with ties to her or Caylee. 
My prayers go out to everyone who truly cared about Caylee and for those searching still for her and the truth.  Justice is mine saith the Lord! 

Casey don't care who she drags in or drags down she is a very selfish person.  Who could drive around for days knowing your child was dead in your trunk

All I've heard is that she left the car at Amscot and called Tony for a ride...I'm not sure who's dragging who down..

One of the questions I've had since the start is who reports a car "stolen" when it's sitting in your driveway ?? very odd..the wording

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: August 28, 2008, 09:23:25 AM »

Where is the webcam please?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.