March 29, 2024, 03:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 347536 times)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »

way to go Mr. & Mrs. Pug!

Good luck & thanks from all the people that cant be there!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2008, 10:02:59 PM »

Kio begins telling the officer that Casey Williams is not Casey Anthony...but when you read it all the way through you see she is talking about Casey A.  because the reason she even knew about Casey's recent adventures was because she wanted money...she says that Casey Williams wanted money...but later changed it to Casey Anthony.

Yeah, that all gets very confusing and I got the feeling Kio was meeting secretly with LE.  What does Kio do for a living?  Is she a prostitute now?  Just wondering out loud.

Yes, she was very confusing.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2008, 10:03:44 PM »

So Red, are TES going for sure?

YES!!!

I spoke with Tim this afternoon and he confirmed. He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family. Soon after I am sure law enforcement as well. This has been a rather fast moving event today that all came down late in mid-afternoon. Tim and I were burning up the phone lines.

I had been trying for a couple days to make this happen. I spoke to Larry Garrison yesterday and said, "what does the family have to lose except potentially finding Caylee". This afternoon Cindy talked to Tim and the go ahead was in the works.

They will be flying in tomorrow and other TES member to follow.

WOW terrific news... so no chance that the 1% you mentioned earlier is a factor...

very nice.

good job Red, you deserve a lot of credit here my friend.

are TES looking for more volunteers?

I would like to go down to help, but don't want to get in the way.

again, great job!!!

you and Tim certainly make a good team!!!

Rob ,

I doubt you would be in the way. TES is always looking for volunteers. Send Tim an email and let him know you are a SM poster. I know in one of the Ohio searches that I believe Dihannah and Marlee were on they had like 2000 volunteers. That was the exception. The one for Naomi Arnette I think averaged around 200 a day.

By the way the jury took 4 hours yesterday to convict Robert Arnette. Sentencing is 
to be later.

I guarantee that Tim will need volunteers. Tim Miller will be on Dana's show tomorrow nite from FLA so make sure all listen. I will be gettingupdayes throughout the day as well.

Caylee needs to be found.

If people can't do the actually searching, there are always other needed support jobs. I think there might be a massive turn out for volunteers and logistics are always an issue.

It warms my heart that Tim will be helping this family find Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

I think she has Schizophrenia

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

hey, Im not totally sure

but

I think mullet girl's mother is Gloria Alred.

Do you mean Lisa Bloom? 

Yes, she is the daughter of Gloria Allred. She also sued the Boy Scouts Of America.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2008, 10:05:46 PM »

This was posted on a different site.  I thought it was interesting, but if it's not proper to post, feel free to delete it, Klaas.

If you have a queasy stomach, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.

I really hate to be morbid, but the documents that were released last night leave little wiggle room.

The towyard manager said that when he opened the trunk, flies flew out and there were maggots inside.

A trunk is a sealed environment. Flies will not attempt to enter something like a closed, sealed trunk to lay eggs on a pizza box. Even if that pizza box had pizza in it, it just isn't going to happen. Think about the times you've left a half-eaten hamburger on the floorboard of your car. (I'm guilty of this...commuting to work, high-stress job, forgot about the half Big Mac I left in the car for a week.) Think about the Taco Bell bag you left on the back seat...people with kids will admit that we've occasionally left food in the car and forgotten to remove it.

Sometime in their life cycle, those flies entered that trunk with Caylee's body.

I believe that Caylee's body was stored outside somewhere...somewhere that flies could have laid eggs on the corpse. It could have been stored there for as brief as several hours or as long as several days.

Casey worried that the body would be found wherever she left it. Or maybe she knew the dumpster-emptying schedule for the waste company in Orlando. At any rate, she went back to remove the body from the place she had left it, and she put it in her trunk.

Possibly, the corpse stayed in the trunk from the time she retrieved it until the second time she dumped it. The second dumping of the corpse could have been done on the evening of the 26th, early AM hours of the 27th (the time window when her car was left at Amscot, parked by the dumpster).

When she loaded the decomposing corpse into the trunk the second time, fluids leaked out. Clumps of hair fell out. Possibly decomposing flesh detached from the body. Decomposing flesh with maggots already hatching.

When she removed the body from her trunk (to possibly place in the Amscot dumpster), some of those pieces of flesh with maggots were left behind, possibly on the white garbage bag in the trunk.

This would explain why there were flies and maggots in the trunk when the towyard manager opened it.

Let's look at a generalized life cycle of the species of flies that assists in decomposition of a body (if we knew the exact species, we could be less generalized in the life cycle):

From egg to larva (maggot) is 2-5 days. Until day 5, the larvae are feeding on the body.

The larvae move away from the body to become pupae, and are adult flies on day 19 or 20. Adult flies feed on body fluids, mate immediately after emergence, and lay eggs within two days of emergence...and the cycle begins again.

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

Therefore, the flies that were found in the trunk were second generation flies, as were the maggots, because the car sat sealed at the towyard for 16 days. The second generation had already emerged and begun laying eggs, which had hatched into maggot staged larvae.

I can't wait to see what a forensic entomologist will reveal about this case. I think that the transport of the corpse can be nailed down to within a couple of days using the life cycle of the flies that flew out of the trunk on July 16th.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2008, 10:06:17 PM »

Mr. Pug
Tell them about this place near the landfill...they will look...I feel sure.

Hi Lalas,
Mr Pugs again. I actually transport heavy equipment and as fate would have it I had to drop off and pick up out there this evening and thats how I found all of this out. But, as I said I pretty much go all over the State so if a specific area comes up I can try to route myself that way, at least to see the basic "lay of the land".

There are Angels among us.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »

Hey Y'All, I've been reading and catching up. It seems like this case is finally breaking some news. Thank God!!!!!!!!! Now, where is Caylee???????????????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 26, 2008, 10:07:10 PM »

From WS
I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at 2496 S Conway Dr August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

That whole kiomarie thing bothers me. I think the woman is lying, I just don't know why.

I think so too.... and I think it is because she wanted to adopt Caylee and Casey ended up keeping her JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: August 26, 2008, 10:09:42 PM »

way to go Mr. & Mrs. Pug!

Good luck & thanks from all the people that cant be there!

Thanks Jennifer, but if this was in your town you'd be helping and we'd be thanking you.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 26, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »

So Red, are TES going for sure?

YES!!!

I spoke with Tim this afternoon and he confirmed. He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family. Soon after I am sure law enforcement as well. This has been a rather fast moving event today that all came down late in mid-afternoon. Tim and I were burning up the phone lines.

I had been trying for a couple days to make this happen. I spoke to Larry Garrison yesterday and said, "what does the family have to lose except potentially finding Caylee". This afternoon Cindy talked to Tim and the go ahead was in the works.

They will be flying in tomorrow and other TES member to follow.

WOW terrific news... so no chance that the 1% you mentioned earlier is a factor...

very nice.

good job Red, you deserve a lot of credit here my friend.

are TES looking for more volunteers?

I would like to go down to help, but don't want to get in the way.

again, great job!!!

you and Tim certainly make a good team!!!

Rob ,

I doubt you would be in the way. TES is always looking for volunteers. Send Tim an email and let him know you are a SM poster. I know in one of the Ohio searches that I believe Dihannah and Marlee were on they had like 2000 volunteers. That was the exception. The one for Naomi Arnette I think averaged around 200 a day.

By the way the jury took 4 hours yesterday to convict Robert Arnette. Sentencing is 
to be later.

I guarantee that Tim will need volunteers. Tim Miller will be on Dana's show tomorrow nite from FLA so make sure all listen. I will be gettingupdayes throughout the day as well.

Caylee needs to be found.

If people can't do the actually searching, there are always other needed support jobs. I think there might be a massive turn out for volunteers and logistics are always an issue.

It warms my heart that Tim will be helping this family find Caylee.

I am so happy to hear this news!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: August 26, 2008, 10:11:21 PM »

I have read through all the documents , I think. Both last night and tonight. The one thing and it is possible I may have missed it is I would like to have had all the phone records.

We know Casey is a liar but that June 9th date just really bothers me. In Cindy's call she mentioned that date and Casey said that date as well. Then also on the investigation Casey claims to have had a phone call from Caylee the day before Cindy made the 911 calls. Casey claims that Casey was babbling on about a book and Casey asked her to put an adult on the phone and the connection was lost.

Ok this is a what if and a big one. We know it was proven that Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home and Caylee was video taped reading to GG. What if the phone call was not from Caylee but was really someone playing the video over the phone trying to scare the hell out of Casey.

Another thing on page 410 of the second set of documents is an email to Casey from Cheryl Davis. one of the other folks it is to is jlewis84@yahoo.com. It seems like this email was back in April. Do you think she was planning something for this long?

Do you think we will ever have answers? Oh Casey Williams I believe is connected to the ? Casanova Williams from some entertainment company connected in some way to Sawgrass Apartments.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: August 26, 2008, 10:12:01 PM »

True, Mr. Pug.  We will all be there in spirit!

Saturday is my birthday...finding Caylee would be a bittersweet gift. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: August 26, 2008, 10:13:03 PM »

Mr. Pug
Tell them about this place near the landfill...they will look...I feel sure.

Hi Lalas,
Mr Pugs again. I actually transport heavy equipment and as fate would have it I had to drop off and pick up out there this evening and thats how I found all of this out. But, as I said I pretty much go all over the State so if a specific area comes up I can try to route myself that way, at least to see the basic "lay of the land".

TES depends on the eyes and ears of the locals to help them.  They are a great bunch of people. I am sure they would be more than welcome to have your help.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: August 26, 2008, 10:13:06 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

I think she has Schizophrenia

Yes for sure.....something "broke" in her ind and I think it was the last fight with Ricardo. That's my thought from reading the interviews.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: August 26, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »

Mammy - thanks, very interresting. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 26, 2008, 10:14:29 PM »

OT Sam ~ Thank you for letting us know about the trial for Robert Arnette.  We have a thread for Naomi Arnette and I've just updated it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »

Not only will we be there but we intend to bring as many people as we can. We believe that it is the Monkeys that got TES here and we appreciate that, our 11 year old son asks us everyday if they have found the missing girl yet and last night he wanted to know if we could try to look for her. IT IS PERSONAL.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2008, 10:19:21 PM »

THANK GOD TES IS ON THE WAY TO SAVE THE DAY!  Hold on tight Caylee .... here they come.  How do I go about finding info on joining the search?  I have been kicking around the idea of taking my "vacation" to Fla (to aid in some sort of search) but didn't want to help the Anthonys hand out flyers .... just didn't think that would help matters much.  Is there any way that Joesph Jordan and TES could coordinate a major search together to cover more ground?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2008, 10:20:02 PM »

Off to bed....time for "Pug Love"!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.