April 18, 2024, 07:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348676 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2008, 10:50:24 PM »

I would like to know how close the park is where Caylee liked to swing and where the clothes were found, because I feel she buried her baby, then got rid of the things that were tainted with the reminder of her right after.....

A disturbed person will do things that have no rational explanation...she put Caylee "close"  so it's possible.  I am sure TES will check this too.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: August 26, 2008, 10:50:44 PM »

I am not sure I can catch up tonight...you all are moving so fast and I am running out of steam.

So I want to give you all...what I think..is a heart warming story...we can all probably use one.

Monkey goes to private school...we knew it would be harder this year..in big 3rd grade!! lol...but lawdy!! First full day of school yesterday..3 pages of homework..and I am not talking easy homework..I am talking write word..look up definition, then write a sentence for the word...that is page 1!! holy crap!!
So today...and why I am behind on my Monkey reading..we had SIX!! count them S-I-X pages!!! 1st page...10 words...write word...look up definition...write definition...write sentence...page 2.

Did I mention this is day 2 of 3rd grade!! lol

So we get to Science. It says read 19 page chapter on pets, brainstorm list of pets, do an interview of list of questions of pet owners..then research care of pet over lifetime. I am like WHAT!!!! it is now 9pm!!! we spent 2 hours on first 4 pages of homework..you are kidding me right?

About this time...a mom called me and said...hellooooo...lol...did you see science???!! It is 9pm...I am too tired!! So I said let me call another mom...who had already called 3 other moms with the same questions...WHHHHAAAATTT!! HOOOOOWWW...WHHHEEENNN>>>I am too tired!!! hahahaha..so we all compromised on what we would have our guys turn in...so at least we are consistant!!! lol THIRD GRADE MIND YOU!!!

ok...so I told ya it was a heartwarming story...I know you are all saying...so where is the heart warming part???!!! lol

Here it is...we get over our hysterics...find out we are normal..everyone is in hysterics..lol..and I said see...no need to panic...if worse comes to worse we ask friends for help!!

Then I said..today I had a really bad day..who do you think I called first? You know what his answer was? THE MONKEYS!!! YES HE SAID THAT!!

I said CLOSE...but the first person I called was Bubba...Bubba is my brother..the Monkey's uncle. Then I said...who do you think I called next? He said the Monkeys? I said YOU GOT IT!!!

Told him no problem is ever too big..as long as we have friends to call on.

That is my heart warming story.
From the bottom of my heart...thanks for being a place I have to go for real answers to real problems. You all are the best!!

One more special thanks to Lalas...the angel with the most beautiful, comforting Southern brain and twang. You made it all feel..well..manageable again. I know you are all so busy...thanks for taking time for me Lalas..it meant alot!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: August 26, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »

I am bringing this post forward again since it was ignored the last time around. LOL

Occupant12377743
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9
« Reply #231 on: Today at 09:11:21 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I have read through all the documents , I think. Both last night and tonight. The one thing and it is possible I may have missed it is I would like to have had all the phone records.

We know Casey is a liar but that June 9th date just really bothers me. In Cindy's call she mentioned that date and Casey said that date as well. Then also on the investigation Casey claims to have had a phone call from Caylee the day before Cindy made the 911 calls. Casey claims that Casey was babbling on about a book and Casey asked her to put an adult on the phone and the connection was lost.

Ok this is a what if and a big one. We know it was proven that Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home and Caylee was video taped reading to GG. What if the phone call was not from Caylee but was really someone playing the video over the phone trying to scare the hell out of Casey.

Another thing on page 410 of the second set of documents is an email to Casey from Cheryl Davis. one of the other folks it is to is jlewis84@yahoo.com. It seems like this email was back in April. Do you think she was planning something for this long?

Do you think we will ever have answers? Oh Casey Williams I believe is connected to the ? Casanova Williams from some entertainment company connected in some way to Sawgrass Apartments.

LOL  I didn't ignore...I have been talking about that Casey Williams since you mentioned it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2008, 10:51:58 PM »

I am bringing this post forward again since it was ignored the last time around. LOL

Occupant12377743
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9
   Reply with quoteQuote
I have read through all the documents , I think. Both last night and tonight. The one thing and it is possible I may have missed it is I would like to have had all the phone records.

We know Casey is a liar but that June 9th date just really bothers me. In Cindy's call she mentioned that date and Casey said that date as well. Then also on the investigation Casey claims to have had a phone call from Caylee the day before Cindy made the 911 calls. Casey claims that Casey was babbling on about a book and Casey asked her to put an adult on the phone and the connection was lost.

Ok this is a what if and a big one. We know it was proven that Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home and Caylee was video taped reading to GG. What if the phone call was not from Caylee but was really someone playing the video over the phone trying to scare the hell out of Casey.

Another thing on page 410 of the second set of documents is an email to Casey from Cheryl Davis. one of the other folks it is to is jlewis84@yahoo.com. It seems like this email was back in April. Do you think she was planning something for this long?

Do you think we will ever have answers? Oh Casey Williams I believe is connected to the ? Casanova Williams from some entertainment company connected in some way to Sawgrass Apartments.

Sam, sorry I did't respond to this before...I just don't have the answer.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2008, 10:55:42 PM »

I am not sure I can catch up tonight...you all are moving so fast and I am running out of steam.

So I want to give you all...what I think..is a heart warming story...we can all probably use one.

Monkey goes to private school...we knew it would be harder this year..in big 3rd grade!! lol...but lawdy!! First full day of school yesterday..3 pages of homework..and I am not talking easy homework..I am talking write word..look up definition, then write a sentence for the word...that is page 1!! holy crap!!
So today...and why I am behind on my Monkey reading..we had SIX!! count them S-I-X pages!!! 1st page...10 words...write word...look up definition...write definition...write sentence...page 2.

So we get to Science. It says read 19 page chapter on pets, brainstorm list of pets, do an interview of list of questions of pet owners..then research care of pet over lifetime. I am like WHAT!!!! it is now 9pm!!! we spent 2 hours on first 4 pages of homework..you are kidding me right?

About this time...a mom called me and said...hellooooo...lol...did you see science???!! It is 9pm...I am too tired!! So I said let me call another mom...who had already called 3 other moms with the same questions...WHHHHAAAATTT!! HOOOOOWWW...WHHHEEENNN>>>I am too tired!!! hahahaha..so we all compromised on what we would have our guys turn in...so at least we are consistant!!! lol THIRD GRADE MIND YOU!!!

ok...so I told ya it was a heartwarming story...I know you are all saying...so where is the heart warming part???!!! lol

Here it is...we get over our hysterics...find out we are normal..everyone is in hysterics..lol..and I said see...no need to panic...if worse comes to worse we ask friends for help!!

Then I said..today I had a really bad day..who do you think I called first? You know what his answer was? THE MONKEYS!!! YES HE SAID THAT!!

I said CLOSE...but the first person I called was Bubba...Bubba is my brother..the Monkey's uncle. Then I said...who do you think I called next? He said the Monkeys? I said YOU GOT IT!!!

From the bottom of my heart...thanks for being a place I have to go for real answers to real problems. You all are the best!!

One more special thanks to Lalas...the angel with the most beautiful, comforting Southern brain and twang. You made it all feel..well..manageable again. I know you are all so busy...thanks for taking time for me Lalas..it meant alot!!

Don't give me too much credit...I could be wrong. LOL  I was a counseling major in college.  It does not take too much effort to listen to those that need it.  Sometimes all you need is a clear head to bounce ideas off...you were on the right track and just could not see it for all the emotions.  I have found that the monkeys are here for each other.  Just trying to do my part. Sleep well and stay strong.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2008, 10:55:49 PM »

Kio claims that Casey began acting weird after the baby was born...I bet the defense will seize on that one...postpartum depression and such.  This case is going to be based on mental illness. If her attorney is worth his salt.

Well Lala's, it doesn't appear that he really has much else to work with does he?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 26, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »

If Casey is not crazy I would like to see someone who is.

BUT being crazy and being legally insane are two different things.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: August 26, 2008, 10:58:04 PM »

Occupant12377743
View Profile

Reply with quoteQuote

LOL  I didn't ignore...I have been talking about that Casey Williams since you mentioned it.

Not ignoring you Sam, I just would like to know the answers as much as you...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2008, 10:59:42 PM »

So where does he plan to search, surely not Miami, or the Carolinas or Brooklyn.

If he does that, it will be a total waste of time.  He needs to search in the Orlando area first.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 26, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »

Don't give me too much credit...I could be wrong. LOL  I was a counseling major in college.  It does not take too much effort to listen to those that need it.  Sometimes all you need is a clear head to bounce ideas off...you were on the right track and just could not see it for all the emotions.  I have found that the monkeys are here for each other.  Just trying to do my part. Sleep well and stay strong.

Don't underestimate yourself...a kind ear that has time to listen to someone else's problems without judgement is the hardest thing to find some days. You knew me as ldstlou...and you took the time to listen. I knew you as Lalas...someone with compassion and a great heart. You gave me the courage I needed to get my backbone and confidence back up.

You is an angel!!! that is all there is to it!!!

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: August 26, 2008, 11:01:23 PM »

Hey Monkeys...

I have finally read thru all of the docs and I have been reading all of your posts...

I am vibing with this Caylee being left in a hot car theory...I get the vibe that this was an "accident", and that is how George and Cindy are justifying their actions.   Casey made a mistake, it was an accident, and they are simply helping her "clean it up"

They clues in this case are hidden just behind the lies....I think that what has been left out is most significant...what happened June 9th? What is the deal with the gas cans?  Who is the daddy? When did George realize Caylee was missing? What happened between the time George picked up the car and LE arrived at the Anthony home? 

As soon as we get the answers to these and the millions of other questions we have, the truth will be very clear...

I agree with Rob, though.  I think there is one big, dirty, nasty family secret that is contributing to their constant lying.  I for one am dying to know what it is....WHY LIE???????

As always, you all are amazing.....I am so blessed to have stumbled upon this forum one day....

Let's hear more speculation.....I love to know what the Monks are thinking...

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2008, 11:01:36 PM »

Please tell me that Texas Equusearch is not going to search in the places listed on that flyer.

What a crock!  That is just a ploy by Cindy to send them on a wildgoose chase.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: August 26, 2008, 11:02:37 PM »

If Casey is not crazy I would like to see someone who is.

BUT being crazy and being legally insane are two different things.

I agree. She knew right from wrong. There is intent in her every move!! Her every lie. She is nuts...but not insane...and CERTAINLY should be held accountable..in my very liberal opinion!!! lol You know she is due her punishment now!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

So where does he plan to search, surely not Miami, or the Carolinas or Brooklyn.

If he does that, it will be a total waste of time.  He needs to search in the Orlando area first.

He will search in the Orlando area.  I'm thinking maybe that park area that Kio spoke of or maybe near the airport?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »

Please tell me that Texas Equusearch is not going to search in the places listed on that flyer.

What a crock!  That is just a ploy by Cindy to send them on a wildgoose chase.

what did I miss? Cindy has a flyer...does that mean she believes a search is needed?
I have to speed read now..and look anywhere except where Cindy says!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 26, 2008, 11:04:36 PM »

My only concern for TES is how Cindy will want to control the search.  If it appears to her they are searching for a dead Caylee vs. a live Caylee all hell will break loose.  She doesn't think twice about voicing her opinion.  I know Tim Miller will handle her with care but I hope she doesn't give him a hard way to go. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: August 26, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »

This is great, BUT .... Orlando FL area is not mentioned as to where she "might" be .... it will be interesting where the search begins.  I am looking to book a flight on Sunday to head down, unfortunately I can't get away until then .... I will make the arrangements on Saturday in case they happen to find her before then.  I'm sure the headquarters will be all set up by then.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: August 26, 2008, 11:05:22 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

I think she has Schizophrenia

Blonde, I have thought that for awhile. From what I understand of Casey she was not like this her whole lifetime. I believe Schizophrenia is a young adult disease that can happen in any family. Such a shame.

I know we do not have the stigma attached to illegitimate children that was in previous years but I really do think it is good for some of these pregnancy's to be given out for adoption. Make some couple happy to have a child. Eveyone wins. JMHO

IMO…Looking at the symptoms of schizophrenia below – I don’t see very many symptoms that seem to connect with what we know about Casey. 
It seems like she has a lot of the qualities that reflect the symptoms of a
Sociopath / Antisocial Personality Disorder…IMO

http://health.yahoo.com/other-other/schizophrenia-symptoms/healthwise--aa46973.html

Symptoms
Symptoms of schizophrenia are divided into two groups: negative and positive.
Negative symptoms include:
•   Inability to experience pleasure. This is a common symptom in schizophrenia and includes difficulty enjoying activities that once brought pleasure, such as playing golf or visiting with friends.
•   Lack of emotion. This can lead to few friendships or social contacts. Showing little facial expression, having poor eye contact, and slowed speech are characteristic.
•   Loss of motivation to succeed or accomplish goals. Job or school performance problems are common.
•   Problems focusing or paying attention, difficulty processing information, confusion, and fragmented thoughts.
•   Self-neglect, such as poor hygiene, wearing dirty clothes, or neglecting living space until it becomes untidy or cluttered.
Negative symptoms usually occur first and can be confused with other health problems such as depression or substance abuse. Substance abuse often occurs before the symptoms of schizophrenia become apparent.6
Positive symptoms include:
•   Hallucinations. These usually involve hearing noises or voices, but they can involve all the senses—seeing, tasting, touching, hearing, or smelling something that is not there.
•   Delusions. These are firmly held but false beliefs. Some common experiences include thinking you are a powerful person, or that you are being persecuted or chased by the police or by demons.
•   Disordered (confused) thinking and speech that does not make any sense. Examples include inappropriate responses to questions, not being able to respond with enough information, or always giving a one-word reply to questions.
•   Bizarre or disorganized behavior. Usually the behavior involves being overly excited, angry, or unresponsive to other people. It may also include bizarre body movements, such as rocking back and forth or grimacing repeatedly.
•   Inappropriate emotions, such as smiling when speaking of sad topics or laughing for no reason.
Some people with schizophrenia also have unusual symptoms, such as jerking eye movements.
Other symptoms can occur, depending on the type of schizophrenia you have:
•   Paranoid schizophrenia causes unreasonable fears due to misinterpretations of what is going on around you.
•   Catatonic schizophrenia causes peculiar behaviors such as standing in an awkward position for long periods of time.
•   Disorganized schizophrenia causes unusual speech and behavior, such as making up words or constantly rhyming words.
Symptoms of schizophrenia usually emerge during adolescence or early adulthood and may appear suddenly or develop gradually. When symptoms develop gradually, they may be misdiagnosed with other conditions with similar symptoms, such as bipolar disorder or substance abuse (which commonly occurs with schizophrenia).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 26, 2008, 11:05:33 PM »

It is imperative that they search the Orlando area.  I think that is the only hope of finding the body.  But I see Cindy is still preaching the other lines.  Doesn't she want to find Caylee and give her a decent funeral?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.