April 18, 2024, 12:11:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348652 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »

Does anyone have thoughts on Amy's theory of Casey burying Caylee at the car accident site of her supposed daddy?  It's in section 3 of the report.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2008, 11:06:08 PM »

You guys reading this?  BETH HOLLOWAY will be assisting!!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2008, 11:06:25 PM »

My only concern for TES is how Cindy will want to control the search.  If it appears to her they are searching for a dead Caylee vs. a live Caylee all hell will break loose.  She doesn't think twice about voicing her opinion.  I know Tim Miller will handle her with care but I hope she doesn't give him a hard way to go. (MO)

After Aruba, I think Tim can handle anything Cindy sends his way...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »

Going back to Kio...she has no contact with Casey after April and then suddenly Casey calls her on June 9th...there is that date again!!

Do you think that seeing Kio brought the memory of the "secluded place" they used to go to and gave Casey a thought of where she could hide Caylee (no one would find her)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2008, 11:08:30 PM »

I was actually holding back on this little tid bit of info. I did not think that they were going to announce it so soon. However, yes it is true. I spoke with Beth yesterday and she said that she was going to give a helping hand to Tim and TES.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2008, 11:08:53 PM »

FROM JOSEPH

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony.  THANK YOU TIM MILLER!  LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

After many calls to Cindy...ugh...(why would it take many calls).  Anyway....I hope and pray that TES finds Caylee in record time!!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »

you know what has been haunting me?  If Caylee is still in the backyard, they can have everyone and their brother come and search all over Fla, NC or NY .... feeling confident no one will find her ..... I would love to see LE go in there and tear up the backyard. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2008, 11:10:10 PM »

It is imperative that they search the Orlando area.  I think that is the only hope of finding the body.  But I see Cindy is still preaching the other lines.  Doesn't she want to find Caylee and give her a decent funeral?

They will search the Orlando area, I'm certain of it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »

My only concern for TES is how Cindy will want to control the search.  If it appears to her they are searching for a dead Caylee vs. a live Caylee all hell will break loose.  She doesn't think twice about voicing her opinion.  I know Tim Miller will handle her with care but I hope she doesn't give him a hard way to go. (MO)

As I have said...to look Tim in the eye and lie to him would be a bad idea. Really bad idea.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2008, 11:10:44 PM »

This was posted on a different site.  I thought it was interesting, but if it's not proper to post, feel free to delete it, Klaas.

If you have a queasy stomach, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.

I really hate to be morbid, but the documents that were released last night leave little wiggle room.

The towyard manager said that when he opened the trunk, flies flew out and there were maggots inside.

A trunk is a sealed environment. Flies will not attempt to enter something like a closed, sealed trunk to lay eggs on a pizza box. Even if that pizza box had pizza in it, it just isn't going to happen. Think about the times you've left a half-eaten hamburger on the floorboard of your car. (I'm guilty of this...commuting to work, high-stress job, forgot about the half Big Mac I left in the car for a week.) Think about the Taco Bell bag you left on the back seat...people with kids will admit that we've occasionally left food in the car and forgotten to remove it.

Sometime in their life cycle, those flies entered that trunk with Caylee's body.

I believe that Caylee's body was stored outside somewhere...somewhere that flies could have laid eggs on the corpse. It could have been stored there for as brief as several hours or as long as several days.

Casey worried that the body would be found wherever she left it. Or maybe she knew the dumpster-emptying schedule for the waste company in Orlando. At any rate, she went back to remove the body from the place she had left it, and she put it in her trunk.

Possibly, the corpse stayed in the trunk from the time she retrieved it until the second time she dumped it. The second dumping of the corpse could have been done on the evening of the 26th, early AM hours of the 27th (the time window when her car was left at Amscot, parked by the dumpster).

When she loaded the decomposing corpse into the trunk the second time, fluids leaked out. Clumps of hair fell out. Possibly decomposing flesh detached from the body. Decomposing flesh with maggots already hatching.

When she removed the body from her trunk (to possibly place in the Amscot dumpster), some of those pieces of flesh with maggots were left behind, possibly on the white garbage bag in the trunk.

This would explain why there were flies and maggots in the trunk when the towyard manager opened it.

Let's look at a generalized life cycle of the species of flies that assists in decomposition of a body (if we knew the exact species, we could be less generalized in the life cycle):

From egg to larva (maggot) is 2-5 days. Until day 5, the larvae are feeding on the body.

The larvae move away from the body to become pupae, and are adult flies on day 19 or 20. Adult flies feed on body fluids, mate immediately after emergence, and lay eggs within two days of emergence...and the cycle begins again.

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

Therefore, the flies that were found in the trunk were second generation flies, as were the maggots, because the car sat sealed at the towyard for 16 days. The second generation had already emerged and begun laying eggs, which had hatched into maggot staged larvae.

I can't wait to see what a forensic entomologist will reveal about this case. I think that the transport of the corpse can be nailed down to within a couple of days using the life cycle of the flies that flew out of the trunk on July 16th.

mammy  this is what I have been working on for several hours.  lol  I'm not a scientist....just a mom.  I have come to the conclusion that Caylee  was moved from a temporary burial place and placed in the car on or near the 26th of June and taken to a permanent place.

I also believe she was temporarily placed in the back yard.   I believe I understood that the Anthony's to not allow the dogs to do their business in the backyard because Caylee played back their. 

Maybe someone should ask George?  JMO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2008, 11:11:31 PM »

FROM JOSEPH

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony.  THANK YOU TIM MILLER!  LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

Interesting that Cindy apparently made that decision instead of Casey.

Yes, that was the first thought that crossed my mind, too.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »

Does anyone have thoughts on Amy's theory of Casey burying Caylee at the car accident site of her supposed daddy?  It's in section 3 of the report.

not I fatcat .... I don't think the daddy's dead .... jmo

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2008, 11:12:20 PM »

you know what has been haunting me?  If Caylee is still in the backyard, they can have everyone and their brother come and search all over Fla, NC or NY .... feeling confident no one will find her ..... I would love to see LE go in there and tear up the backyard. 

What haunts me is why LE has not torn that place apart yet?  They clearly could do it after all I have read.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

I think she has Schizophrenia

Blonde, I have thought that for awhile. From what I understand of Casey she was not like this her whole lifetime. I believe Schizophrenia is a young adult disease that can happen in any family. Such a shame.

I know we do not have the stigma attached to illegitimate children that was in previous years but I really do think it is good for some of these pregnancy's to be given out for adoption. Make some couple happy to have a child. Eveyone wins. JMHO

IMO…Looking at the symptoms of schizophrenia below – I don’t see very many symptoms that seem to connect with what we know about Casey. 
It seems like she has a lot of the qualities that reflect the symptoms of a
Sociopath / Antisocial Personality Disorder…IMO

http://health.yahoo.com/other-other/schizophrenia-symptoms/healthwise--aa46973.html

Symptoms
Symptoms of schizophrenia are divided into two groups: negative and positive.
Negative symptoms include:
•   Inability to experience pleasure. This is a common symptom in schizophrenia and includes difficulty enjoying activities that once brought pleasure, such as playing golf or visiting with friends.
•   Lack of emotion. This can lead to few friendships or social contacts. Showing little facial expression, having poor eye contact, and slowed speech are characteristic.
•   Loss of motivation to succeed or accomplish goals. Job or school performance problems are common.
•   Problems focusing or paying attention, difficulty processing information, confusion, and fragmented thoughts.
•   Self-neglect, such as poor hygiene, wearing dirty clothes, or neglecting living space until it becomes untidy or cluttered.
Negative symptoms usually occur first and can be confused with other health problems such as depression or substance abuse. Substance abuse often occurs before the symptoms of schizophrenia become apparent.6
Positive symptoms include:
•   Hallucinations. These usually involve hearing noises or voices, but they can involve all the senses—seeing, tasting, touching, hearing, or smelling something that is not there.
•   Delusions. These are firmly held but false beliefs. Some common experiences include thinking you are a powerful person, or that you are being persecuted or chased by the police or by demons.
•   Disordered (confused) thinking and speech that does not make any sense. Examples include inappropriate responses to questions, not being able to respond with enough information, or always giving a one-word reply to questions.
•   Bizarre or disorganized behavior. Usually the behavior involves being overly excited, angry, or unresponsive to other people. It may also include bizarre body movements, such as rocking back and forth or grimacing repeatedly.
•   Inappropriate emotions, such as smiling when speaking of sad topics or laughing for no reason.
Some people with schizophrenia also have unusual symptoms, such as jerking eye movements.
Other symptoms can occur, depending on the type of schizophrenia you have:
•   Paranoid schizophrenia causes unreasonable fears due to misinterpretations of what is going on around you.
•   Catatonic schizophrenia causes peculiar behaviors such as standing in an awkward position for long periods of time.
•   Disorganized schizophrenia causes unusual speech and behavior, such as making up words or constantly rhyming words.
Symptoms of schizophrenia usually emerge during adolescence or early adulthood and may appear suddenly or develop gradually. When symptoms develop gradually, they may be misdiagnosed with other conditions with similar symptoms, such as bipolar disorder or substance abuse (which commonly occurs with schizophrenia).

I thought it was more likely to show up in the 20's? Believe it or not...I have a psych degree...it's just been awhile.

I don't think she is schizophrenic though..she is way too lucid...way too calculating. I think she definately has an anti-social personality...maybe bi-polar...neither of which is an excuse to kill your own daughter.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2008, 11:14:11 PM »

not I fatcat .... I don't think the daddy's dead .... jmo

Are we playing "who's your daddy" again?
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: August 26, 2008, 11:14:16 PM »

Hey Fatcat-

I did see that, but I don't think that the deceased is the father...that whole "daddy died in a car accident" story seems a little too convenient to be true....I think the truth of Caylee's paternity is so shrouded in mystery because it's connected to the big bad family secret...I am not necessarily suggesting George is the daddy, BUT there has got to be something big that they are hiding with all these lies about the father. JMO

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 26, 2008, 11:16:13 PM »

FROM JOSEPH

Interesting that Cindy apparently made that decision instead of Casey.

Yes, that was the first thought that crossed my mind, too.

Finally...someone coming in to the case..hands on..that has Caylee's best interest at heart.

God Bless Tim Miller!!
Joseph too!!! Gotta give credit where credit is due. Kristin also..hope she gets to meet and work with Tim!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2008, 11:17:35 PM »

OH HOLY COW!  Leonard better hold on to his ten gallon hat ... cuz here comes the "real dream team" ....... wait .... wait .... how many more days does he have till his week's up?  Shouldn't Caylee be home by now?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: August 26, 2008, 11:18:21 PM »

What haunts me is why LE has not torn that place apart yet?  They clearly could do it after all I have read.

I still keep thinking of the family dogs...if Caylee was buried there...her dogs would have found her...and the search dogs most assuredly would have located her.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #319 on: August 26, 2008, 11:18:39 PM »

I am not sure I can catch up tonight...you all are moving so fast and I am running out of steam.

So I want to give you all...what I think..is a heart warming story...we can all probably use one.

Monkey goes to private school...we knew it would be harder this year..in big 3rd grade!! lol...but lawdy!! First full day of school yesterday..3 pages of homework..and I am not talking easy homework..I am talking write word..look up definition, then write a sentence for the word...that is page 1!! holy crap!!
So today...and why I am behind on my Monkey reading..we had SIX!! count them S-I-X pages!!! 1st page...10 words...write word...look up definition...write definition...write sentence...page 2.

Did I mention this is day 2 of 3rd grade!! lol

So we get to Science. It says read 19 page chapter on pets, brainstorm list of pets, do an interview of list of questions of pet owners..then research care of pet over lifetime. I am like WHAT!!!! it is now 9pm!!! we spent 2 hours on first 4 pages of homework..you are kidding me right?

About this time...a mom called me and said...hellooooo...lol...did you see science???!! It is 9pm...I am too tired!! So I said let me call another mom...who had already called 3 other moms with the same questions...WHHHHAAAATTT!! HOOOOOWWW...WHHHEEENNN>>>I am too tired!!! hahahaha..so we all compromised on what we would have our guys turn in...so at least we are consistant!!! lol THIRD GRADE MIND YOU!!!

ok...so I told ya it was a heartwarming story...I know you are all saying...so where is the heart warming part???!!! lol

Here it is...we get over our hysterics...find out we are normal..everyone is in hysterics..lol..and I said see...no need to panic...if worse comes to worse we ask friends for help!!

Then I said..today I had a really bad day..who do you think I called first? You know what his answer was? THE MONKEYS!!! YES HE SAID THAT!!

I said CLOSE...but the first person I called was Bubba...Bubba is my brother..the Monkey's uncle. Then I said...who do you think I called next? He said the Monkeys? I said YOU GOT IT!!!

Told him no problem is ever too big..as long as we have friends to call on.

That is my heart warming story.
From the bottom of my heart...thanks for being a place I have to go for real answers to real problems. You all are the best!!

One more special thanks to Lalas...the angel with the most beautiful, comforting Southern brain and twang. You made it all feel..well..manageable again. I know you are all so busy...thanks for taking time for me Lalas..it meant alot!!

That much homework for a 3rd grader is a REAL pet peeve of mine. If it persists, ask the teacher what they do for the 7 hours a day he's in school?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.