April 19, 2024, 03:01:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348743 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2008, 11:31:07 PM »

ok after hours of searching....I think I found kio
http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

If it came up searching Kio then you just may have found her.  Surprised that Casey isn't a friend on myspace though.

Good job!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2008, 11:32:55 PM »

WOOHOO, I'm finally a monkey!!!  Hi, Everyone!  Been reading this blog for several weeks now and have wanted so often to chime in.  I finally got clearance, lol.  Looking forward to bouncing ideas off of some very insightful members! 

Welcome Pink!!  I had no idea when I put that avatar in the list that such a perfect match would be made! You look great! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2008, 11:33:38 PM »

Unfortunately if this is her, her last login was in 2007

Also .... I can't recall any of her friends being linked to Caseys myspace friends at all (not that that means anything)  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2008, 11:34:19 PM »

Red, will Tim be speaking with Casey as he has in the past with other people who were last seen with the missing person - most notably and recently with Robert Arnette and he almost had him confess a few times.

thanks for any info you may have on this.

Rob, I'm not Red but I'd guess Jose Baez won't allow Casey to talk with Tim Miller.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »

I believe it is her.  If you look at her blog she works at Universal Studios just like the other Kio said she did.  It has to be her! What are the chances of it not being?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

I believe it is her.  If you look at her blog she works at Universal Studios just like the other Kio said she did.  It has to be her! What are the chances of it not being?

I agree, it does seem to be her. She appears very normal don't you think?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:42:54 PM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2008, 11:37:31 PM »

OH HOLY COW!  Leonard better hold on to his ten gallon hat ... cuz here comes the "real dream team" ....... wait .... wait .... how many more days does he have till his week's up?  Shouldn't Caylee be home by now?

I know he can seem silly...stupid...but I think he was more like me and gave the family the benefit of the doubt...to the tune of 50K though!!!

Will he get it back...I am sure...but I still think in his own way...he thought he could make a difference. jmo.

He should have reviewed evidence that already existed before he started making all these far fetched comments.  In the beginning he referred to Casey as a "tweaker" ... assuming she was on crack and gave her baby away.  There had been no evidence to support that.  He did not do enough background work before he jumped right in with both feet.  The part I feel bad for him is ... I believe Baez played him.... told him what he wanted him to hear to get Casey out of jail.  I would like to know what the freak they can be talking about (Casey and Baez) for 7 hours a day every other day or so ....  REALLY .... is there ANYTHING NEW to this case?

did you read any of my posts before last night??!!! lol

I jest...but I didn't see a clear path as to where the few pieces of substantiated evidence we had lead us. So I am as at fault as Padilla is...in hoping for the best outcome. I think we do know alot more now. We have a very clear pic of Casey, as well as the family dynamics. Last night I went to bed for the first time since the tragedy started...with no hope left at all.

We not only have the dynamics and psychology of the family...but definitely more evidence.

Very powerful for me...even w/out DNA evidence...that the impound lot guy said the car smelled the same as a car he had where someone committed suicide 5 days earlier. There is little doubt left now...as to what the smell in Casey's car could have been.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »

Unfortunately if this is her, her last login was in 2007

Also .... I can't recall any of her friends being linked to Caseys myspace friends at all (not that that means anything)  LOL
They wouldnt be connected to Casey, she deleted all her friends.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:10 PM »

Red, will Tim be speaking with Casey as he has in the past with other people who were last seen with the missing person - most notably and recently with Robert Arnette and he almost had him confess a few times.

Rob, I'm not Red but I'd guess Jose Baez won't allow Casey to talk with Tim Miller.

Klaas that's where I was going with that.

outside of the areas searched by Joseph and all the current volunteers, and Casey getting a 31 day head start - where would one start without some guidance?

just using Casey's locations in a 31 + day period - this could be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Orlando is a big area.

Unless someone in Casey's family all of a sudden gets right with God, or the local LE give some indications where to look - where would the search begin other than some areas that may have been cleared??

just curious.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »

Unfortunately if it is ... it most likely contain any pert info regarding Caylee.... she hasn't used the account since 4/07 .... but big kudos for finding her!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »

shellbell I think I remember her mentioning a dog/puppy, like she was playing with her puppy and with as many dogs as she has on that site and Un. Studios I'd say it probably is her.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2008, 11:40:34 PM »

WOOHOO, I'm finally a monkey!!!  Hi, Everyone!  Been reading this blog for several weeks now and have wanted so often to chime in.  I finally got clearance, lol.  Looking forward to bouncing ideas off of some very insightful members! 

Welcome Pink!!  I had no idea when I put that avatar in the list that such a perfect match would be made! You look great! 

Welcome, welcome!!

pink banana Monkey hugs and kisses!!!

Haven't read too far back yet...did Klaas find a pink banana Monkey kiss and hug yet? If so, can someone bump it forward? 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2008, 11:40:42 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2008, 11:41:09 PM »

Unfortunately if it is ... it most likely contain any pert info regarding Caylee.... she hasn't used the account since 4/07 .... but big kudos for finding her!   

It also says she went to UCF where I belive a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was a "teacher" of some sort if I am not mistaken .... maybe that is where the name originated.

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »

Carpe
That is so staggering. Sounds just like our Casey and the rest of the Anthony family.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2008, 11:44:58 PM »

I doubt any attorney would let their client talk to someone like Tim, especially w/o them present. Let's face it Baez's client is Casey, not Caylee. That would be a conflict of interest. That's why when a lawyer says that they want to find Caylee, one has to take it with a grain of salt. His legal ethics and would say otherwise.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

Klaas that's where I was going with that.

outside of the areas searched by Joseph and all the current volunteers, and Casey getting a 31 day head start - where would one start without some guidance?

just using Casey's locations in a 31 + day period - this could be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Orlando is a big area.

Unless someone in Casey's family all of a sudden gets right with God, or the local LE give some indications where to look - where would the search begin other than some areas that may have been cleared??

just curious.

I know Joseph has some ideas of where to search but hasn't had the manpower to conduct the searches.  Joseph knows the area, so hopefully Joseph can be a big help in that regard.  We can send areas too that are of interest.  I'm sure Tim wil work with Joseph and others that have an idea of the areas of interest.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

It also says she went to UCF where I belive a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was a "teacher" of some sort if I am not mistaken .... maybe that is where the name originated.

Isn't that the same school as Casey attended or am I dreaming?
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

Carpe
That is so staggering. Sounds just like our Casey and the rest of the Anthony family.

There is an evil, nasty and HUGE family secret....that's why so many lies.  That is my number one impression after hours of reading.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »

In one of her pictures it shows a wreck she had.  One of the cars is a silver car.....I may be going WAY overboard here, but it is kinda like the one Casey described Zeneida in.
Even criminal profilers have said that if Casey is libbing about everything some truth has to stem from some of it.  Even in pathological liars. 
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34947016&albumID=0&imageID=2745490
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.