April 25, 2024, 10:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349091 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:56 PM »

now this all make sense

nice find Carpe

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:44 PM »

ok after hours of searching....I think I found kio
http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

That's Kiomarie...right down to her honey, Nick.  Great work!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:57 PM »

I am not sure I can catch up tonight...you all are moving so fast and I am running out of steam.

So I want to give you all...what I think..is a heart warming story...we can all probably use one.

Monkey goes to private school...we knew it would be harder this year..in big 3rd grade!! lol...but lawdy!! First full day of school yesterday..3 pages of homework..and I am not talking easy homework..I am talking write word..look up definition, then write a sentence for the word...that is page 1!! holy crap!!
So today...and why I am behind on my Monkey reading..we had SIX!! count them S-I-X pages!!! 1st page...10 words...write word...look up definition...write definition...write sentence...page 2.

Did I mention this is day 2 of 3rd grade!! lol

So we get to Science. It says read 19 page chapter on pets, brainstorm list of pets, do an interview of list of questions of pet owners..then research care of pet over lifetime. I am like WHAT!!!! it is now 9pm!!! we spent 2 hours on first 4 pages of homework..you are kidding me right?

About this time...a mom called me and said...hellooooo...lol...did you see science???!! It is 9pm...I am too tired!! So I said let me call another mom...who had already called 3 other moms with the same questions...WHHHHAAAATTT!! HOOOOOWWW...WHHHEEENNN>>>I am too tired!!! hahahaha..so we all compromised on what we would have our guys turn in...so at least we are consistant!!! lol THIRD GRADE MIND YOU!!!

ok...so I told ya it was a heartwarming story...I know you are all saying...so where is the heart warming part???!!! lol

Here it is...we get over our hysterics...find out we are normal..everyone is in hysterics..lol..and I said see...no need to panic...if worse comes to worse we ask friends for help!!

Then I said..today I had a really bad day..who do you think I called first? You know what his answer was? THE MONKEYS!!! YES HE SAID THAT!!

I said CLOSE...but the first person I called was Bubba...Bubba is my brother..the Monkey's uncle. Then I said...who do you think I called next? He said the Monkeys? I said YOU GOT IT!!!

Told him no problem is ever too big..as long as we have friends to call on.

That is my heart warming story.
From the bottom of my heart...thanks for being a place I have to go for real answers to real problems. You all are the best!!

One more special thanks to Lalas...the angel with the most beautiful, comforting Southern brain and twang. You made it all feel..well..manageable again. I know you are all so busy...thanks for taking time for me Lalas..it meant alot!!

That much homework for a 3rd grader is a REAL pet peeve of mine. If it persists, ask the teacher what they do for the 7 hours a day he's in school?

lol...hey getting my $$''s worth. It is not unmanageable...we all..as in freaked out parents...lol...agreed..it would have been much less stressful if they had listened to what the assignment actually was!! Not as bad as we thought.
He actually has the best teacher ever this year!! Told me this weekend he was missing school already and how he just LOVED Mrs. El----. You just know it's going to be a great year when he says that!!

We love her...we really do!!! Probably why we were all calling each other instead of saying..f--k it!! lol. We love her too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

CARPE - I think ya got something there!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »

Carpe
That is so staggering. Sounds just like our Casey and the rest of the Anthony family.

snip

I love to write, and love to get feedback. Here are a few of my favorites...

Shine Through - written Feb 11, 2007

Without a doubt, I've found the answer. I cannot deny the rush of feelings I'm having. They're so destructive, but I let them in because they are the truth. 'What's wrong?' 'You don't seem to be yourself.' It's not for a lack of effort. It's so hard to shine through when it's so cloudy out. A storm is a brewin'. Lock all the doors. Board up all the windows. Find something sturdy to hold onto, or huddle under. When the foundation is ripped from under you, you will undoubtably need something to give you the false sense of being grounded. Hurled through the air, brace yourself for the crushing fall. Bleeding and broken you crawl towards the light. The sky has cleared, and it couldn't be any uglier. It was never supposed to happen this way. You pray for the storms of the past, pray for the familiar, knowing the forces behind it will fail you time and time again. Then it fades. You're hit with a blarring sound. The light is green and you move on. Dismissing all that you've found. Another day in denial. Another day wasted.

-LA

my space

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2008, 11:53:18 PM »

now this all make sense

nice find Carpe

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Multiple realities to cope with this kind of trauma...yep there's a lot of Caseys in her head.  The good girl Casey.  The mother Casey.  The girlfriend Casey. The child she never was Casey.  Oh my!  This is going to be a complicated mess when it all sorts out. Not saying she's certifiable..just that she's so detached from reality that who knows which part of her is even remotely in touch with the truth.  This is actually quite sad.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »

Ok, I went to the myspace link at WS to see if they had one and they had a whole thread, anyway (considering I do not post there because of past experiences *anita*), anyway I saw this and it caught my eye!!!
 pregodego2 
a 'not-so-new' newbie   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICANA 
OMGosh,
There's no pic and the age is 24 on myspace, it's the only Kiomarie w/in 100 miles of Orlando.

This was another thing I was waiting to get home for.
Zenaida gave the names of two people that would be residing with her at Sawgrass. One is Michelle, the other Jasmine. The person that showed her the apt thought they were her kids.
I found this myspace while still at work. Look at the heroes. There's a Michelle and a Yasmin.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=352773099

the ZG that visited the sawgrass apartments does have 2 daughters - jasmine y michelle.

all very weird coincidences!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:17 PM »

Sadly,  that is what I think may be behind it all...

I do hope to be wrong.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:43 PM »

safe to say...this is one messed up family. I hope this is not the reason why...but it is becoming more and more a possibility.

Night Monkeys!!! Gotta get to bed...company coming tomorrow for the long weekend.
Keep up the great work!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2008, 11:56:52 PM »

safe to say...this is one messed up family. I hope this is not the reason why...but it is becoming more and more a possibility.

Night Monkeys!!! Gotta get to bed...company coming tomorrow for the long weekend.
Keep up the great work!!

Nite Lisa - please tell me tomorrow isn't Friday  Or I've lost a couple days if it is, LOL 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 26, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »

Ok, I went to the myspace link at WS to see if they had one and they had a whole thread, anyway (considering I do not post there because of past experiences *anita*), anyway I saw this and it caught my eye!!!
 pregodego2 
a 'not-so-new' newbie   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICANA 
OMGosh,
There's no pic and the age is 24 on myspace, it's the only Kiomarie w/in 100 miles of Orlando.

This was another thing I was waiting to get home for.
Zenaida gave the names of two people that would be residing with her at Sawgrass. One is Michelle, the other Jasmine. The person that showed her the apt thought they were her kids.
I found this myspace while still at work. Look at the heroes. There's a Michelle and a Yasmin.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=352773099

the ZG that visited the sawgrass apartments does have 2 daughters - jasmine y michelle.

all very weird coincidences!

whaaat!! this gets more and more unreal!!!

Good find!!
Gotta get to bed now or this case will keep me up all night again!!

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »

Carpe, I am right there with you and hating myself for it....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2008, 11:58:00 PM »

Carpe
That is so staggering. Sounds just like our Casey and the rest of the Anthony family.

snip

I love to write, and love to get feedback. Here are a few of my favorites...

Shine Through - written Feb 11, 2007

Without a doubt, I've found the answer. I cannot deny the rush of feelings I'm having. They're so destructive, but I let them in because they are the truth. 'What's wrong?' 'You don't seem to be yourself.' It's not for a lack of effort. It's so hard to shine through when it's so cloudy out. A storm is a brewin'. Lock all the doors. Board up all the windows. Find something sturdy to hold onto, or huddle under. When the foundation is ripped from under you, you will undoubtably need something to give you the false sense of being grounded. Hurled through the air, brace yourself for the crushing fall. Bleeding and broken you crawl towards the light. The sky has cleared, and it couldn't be any uglier. It was never supposed to happen this way. You pray for the storms of the past, pray for the familiar, knowing the forces behind it will fail you time and time again. Then it fades. You're hit with a blarring sound. The light is green and you move on. Dismissing all that you've found. Another day in denial. Another day wasted.

-LA

my space    Did you write that Carpe???? I write too - Here's the start of one of mine..  It started on Memorial Day, the graves all covered with flowers,  it's a sad beginning this affair our ours............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »

Keep up the great work!!

Nite Lisa - please tell me tomorrow isn't Friday  Or I've lost a couple days if it is, LOL 

I wish!!! They are making it an extra long weekend!! lol

come on Klaas...we need a pink banana Monkey hug and kiss!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 27, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »

Keep up the great work!!

Enjoy your company!  I'm sure you'll have a great time!  I keep forgetting there's a long weekend, we never do anything over labor day weekend...roads are just too crowded so we just stay home.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: August 27, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »

ok after hours of searching....I think I found kio
http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

That's Kiomarie...right down to her honey, Nick.  Great work!!

pretty girl...seemed to have a great heart....had not heard from Casey in years yet willing to loan her money. Even willing to adopt Caylee. Another casualty of Casey imho.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: August 27, 2008, 12:02:12 AM »

Heck NOOOOOO... I didn't write that A1.  

That was from a young guy with the initials of L.A.  from a My Space page.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 27, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

Keep up the great work!!

Enjoy your company!  I'm sure you'll have a great time!  I keep forgetting there's a long weekend, we never do anything over labor day weekend...roads are just too crowded so we just stay home.

thanks Klaas...I am counting on you for the banana hugs and kisses in pink though!!! lol

Nite all!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #378 on: August 27, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

It is imperative that they search the Orlando area.  I think that is the only hope of finding the body.  But I see Cindy is still preaching the other lines.  Doesn't she want to find Caylee and give her a decent funeral?

Nope Sad...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: August 27, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »

Rob, you are up very late - sewing buttons on????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.