April 16, 2024, 05:25:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348528 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2008, 01:45:13 AM »

For the first time since we found out that Caylee was missing I feel a little peace coming on.  It is comforting to me that Tim fromTES, and Beth will be there.  If anyone can bring Caylee home they can.  And I'm thankful for Joseph too.  My prayers will be with the searchers.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: August 27, 2008, 01:46:59 AM »

Shellbell, don't talk down to me.  I am not an idiot.  Notice your number of posts and mine.  I am not a newbee here.  I have a life and am not here 24/7. Didnt realize that you have assumed a role of importance that I should have recognized.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 27, 2008, 01:48:18 AM »

For the first time since we found out that Caylee was missing I feel a little peace coming on.  It is comforting to me that Tim fromTES, and Beth will be there.  If anyone can bring Caylee home they can.  And I'm thankful for Joseph too.  My prayers will be with the searchers.

Me too Snoopy.  I feel much better knowing TES will be there.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2008, 01:49:26 AM »

Red, will Tim be speaking with Casey as he has in the past with other people who were last seen with the missing person - most notably and recently with Robert Arnette and he almost had him confess a few times.

thanks for any info you may have on this.

Rob, I'm not Red but I'd guess Jose Baez won't allow Casey to talk with Tim Miller.

Klaas that's where I was going with that.

outside of the areas searched by Joseph and all the current volunteers, and Casey getting a 31 day head start - where would one start without some guidance?

just using Casey's locations in a 31 + day period - this could be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Orlando is a big area.

Unless someone in Casey's family all of a sudden gets right with God, or the local LE give some indications where to look - where would the search begin other than some areas that may have been cleared??

just curious.

Would it be possible that when Tim Miller talks with the police that the police may give him some areas to search?  I'm thinking that if the police have the ping records they would have an idea of the areas Casey traveled during the questionable days???

I sure hope so Puzzler.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2008, 01:50:12 AM »

Shellbell, don't talk down to me.  I am not an idiot.  Notice your number of posts and mine.  I am not a newbee here.  I have a life and am not here 24/7. Didnt realize that you have assumed a role of importance that I should have recognized.

I said that I wasnt being ugly to you.  I did not talk down to you.  And I am no newbie I have been here for over three years now, and a couple of years back our counts were reset.  Havent been here for a while.  Worked on Natalee case from the beginning....actually my picture is on the scared monkey bus and trees.  Been here since the beginning. 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: August 27, 2008, 01:51:48 AM »

I have a life also.  I own a salon, go to nursing school and party like a rock star Smile Oh did I forget I actively search for a missing person down the road too.  Why are you being mean to me.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: August 27, 2008, 01:56:00 AM »

I have a life also.  I own a salon, go to nursing school and party like a rock star Smile Oh did I forget I actively search for a missing person down the road too.  Why are you being mean to me.....

Shellbell - I think sometimes Casa either misunderstands posts or reads more into them.  I'm sure she's not intentionally being mean to you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: August 27, 2008, 01:56:48 AM »

OK, now I'm really calling it a night.

Goodnight all!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: August 27, 2008, 01:58:59 AM »

Good night Klaas and everyone hitting the monkey bunkey.  Sleep tight.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2008, 02:03:15 AM »

I said that I wasnt being ugly to you.  I did not talk down to you.  And I am no newbie I have been here for over three years now, and a couple of years back our counts were reset.  Havent been here for a while.  Worked on Natalee case from the beginning....actually my picture is on the scared monkey bus and trees.  Been here since the beginning. 

Not trying to be mean to you.  It just sounded like you were talking to me as I was an idiot and did not know what I was talking about.  It is good that you have been here from the beginning.  Then you should know that I am a good friend of Natalee's family and knew of her disappearance before there was a scared monkey bus or tree or even a scared monkey Natalee forum. Knew of Natalee's disappearance the day her family did. 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: August 27, 2008, 02:08:10 AM »

I was not being mean.  And I am sorry you thought that.  And yes I know who you are.  I remember.  I am the same way with the Tara Grinstead case.  Actually got the media for the case and Red helped us with TES. 

It doesnt matter.  Nobody here is above anyone else.  We are all here to do the same thing and that is to help this little girl and other missing people.

This case just hit home because we were in the area when she went missing and all. 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2008, 02:10:15 AM »

Was in no way trying to be mean or talk to you like you were an idiot.  Just got frustrated when you kept trying to say that there was not a myspace code when I was saying there was.  No worries! Its all good and I apologize for getting ill.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: August 27, 2008, 02:10:42 AM »

Shellbell - I think sometimes Casa either misunderstands posts or reads more into them.  I'm sure she's not intentionally being mean to you.
\\

Thanks, klaas, I was not intentionally being mean but you know I guess I am not very bright and do not understand certain posts.  I'll work on that.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: August 27, 2008, 02:14:54 AM »

I was not being mean.  And I am sorry you thought that.  And yes I know who you are.  I remember.  I am the same way with the Tara Grinstead case.  Actually got the media for the case and Red helped us with TES. 

It doesnt matter.  Nobody here is above anyone else.  We are all here to do the same thing and that is to help this little girl and other missing people.

This case just hit home because we were in the area when she went missing and all. 

You are right shellbell, no one is above the case!  The important thing is, is to find Natalle and Caylee!  Both are precious children who need to be found and returned to those who love them!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: August 27, 2008, 02:19:16 AM »

I've finally caught up! 
Great news about TES, Tim, Beth.  Thanks to Red and all that have made this effort possible.
I too see the irony - that Cindy gave the agreement. 

I keep pondering the thought that Caylee was last verifyably seen on the 15th with her Grandmother. 
I have a problem believing Georges story, that he saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 on the 16th June.  Didn't Casey spend the night of the 15th at Tony's, according to Clint?    Cindy says she tucked Casey and Caylee into bed on the 15th. 
This keeps whirling around in my head...wish I could figure it out!

Hi to all the newcomers!

Goodnight Monkeys!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2008, 02:20:43 AM »

You are right shellbell, no one is above the case!  The important thing is, is to find Natalle and Caylee!  Both are precious children who need to be found and returned to those who love them!

You are right Smile And Tara
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: August 27, 2008, 02:36:32 AM »

You are right Smile And Tara
ara
Yes and Tara!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #497 on: August 27, 2008, 04:58:18 AM »

Some thoughts...

I still need to catch up...ya'll was some chatty lil monkeys...LOL

The poll leans almost unanimously toward death by casey..in some form...

My DD is almost 3...will be in Nov...and the diff a few weeks or months can make in personality and speech are amazing..I really feel that part of the reason Casey started to feel so trapped and confined was Caylees growing intellect...She was blossoming...becoming more and more mobile...more independent..and more able to repeat and convey every flippin insane arse thing her inane crazy "momma" (i use this term loosely--perhaps egg donor) was up to...imagine the horror of sitting down to family pizza with Gma & Gpa and having lil Cay say guess how many guys mommy played ride em cowboy with today??? Or stopping off at Lazarro's house and having her innocently say..yer the second or third Tony my mom has added to her phonebook this month...these may be far fetched but i tell ya i have spit out my pop on more than one occasion when my DD has decided to show how perceptive she is and what remarkable recall ability she has...they are really really like lil sponges...and unfortunately it only made Casey's twisted agenda of a life that much more complicated and maybe she just couldn't take the added pressure of lying and bribing and concealing everything from her budding lil conscience...Caylee Marie...

There had to be a LOT she saw..and heard...with no credible nanny...no Zanny in sight where was Lil Cay while mom was on the recieving end of every alpha male in Florida and beyond...Paternity?? It would be a shorter list of who could NOT be the papa...its sickening...

Meal ticket sure...and an even bigger one if her daddy really is dead and she could establish it and claim the SSI benefits...but even easy money is less desirable if it means you have to sacrifice the lifestyle you want...Beer, drugs, men..or some $$$...hmmmmmmm decisions decisions...

I'm relieved to hear the calvary is coming...i have prayed and prayed that someone would cave...or a loophole would appear and they would finally be called in and maybe bring some peace to this family, this nation, and this community...We monkeys have agonized long enuf and this lil angel deserves a final resting place..God bless Caylee Marie..

Welcome Tim and Equusearch...bless the work you do!!

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: August 27, 2008, 05:07:14 AM »

Good Morning!

Wonderful news about Tim, TES and Beth. Thanks to all our Florida Monkeys and the out of state Monkeys that can go and help with the searches for  Caylee.

Thanks Red for all you do and for giving us Scared Monkeys.

For those of us that can’t go to Florida, TES can sure use our help to finance these searches. TES can always use our help…

Hugs to Lisa and da_wench…

Welcome to all the new Monkeys.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: August 27, 2008, 05:12:04 AM »

Some thoughts...

I still need to catch up...ya'll was some chatty lil monkeys...LOL

The poll leans almost unanimously toward death by casey..in some form...

My DD is almost 3...will be in Nov...and the diff a few weeks or months can make in personality and speech are amazing..I really feel that part of the reason Casey started to feel so trapped and confined was Caylees growing intellect...She was blossoming...becoming more and more mobile...more independent..and more able to repeat and convey every flippin insane arse thing her inane crazy "momma" (i use this term loosely--perhaps egg donor) was up to...imagine the horror of sitting down to family pizza with Gma & Gpa and having lil Cay say guess how many guys mommy played ride em cowboy with today??? Or stopping off at Lazarro's house and having her innocently say..yer the second or third Tony my mom has added to her phonebook this month...these may be far fetched but i tell ya i have spit out my pop on more than one occasion when my DD has decided to show how perceptive she is and what remarkable recall ability she has...they are really really like lil sponges...and unfortunately it only made Casey's twisted agenda of a life that much more complicated and maybe she just couldn't take the added pressure of lying and bribing and concealing everything from her budding lil conscience...Caylee Marie...

There had to be a LOT she saw..and heard...with no credible nanny...no Zanny in sight where was Lil Cay while mom was on the recieving end of every alpha male in Florida and beyond...Paternity?? It would be a shorter list of who could NOT be the papa...its sickening...

Meal ticket sure...and an even bigger one if her daddy really is dead and she could establish it and claim the SSI benefits...but even easy money is less desirable if it means you have to sacrifice the lifestyle you want...Beer, drugs, men..or some $$$...hmmmmmmm decisions decisions...

I'm relieved to hear the calvary is coming...i have prayed and prayed that someone would cave...or a loophole would appear and they would finally be called in and maybe bring some peace to this family, this nation, and this community...We monkeys have agonized long enuf and this lil angel deserves a final resting place..God bless Caylee Marie..

Welcome Tim and Equusearch...bless the work you do!!

Morning Praying4Angels and Welcome...

Oh my, I am so out of touch with 3 year olds, and you raise some great points. Thank You.

Caylee may even have told GM or GP that she was left in the car or shut in the trunk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.