April 26, 2024, 06:46:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349165 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: August 27, 2008, 09:50:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.

I tossed and turned all night again. I'm stuck on this Kiomarie connection. Some of the similarities:

Kiomarie-Caseyomarie (her MySpace name)
Spoke with police then changed her story several days later
BF wouldn't allow her to give police cell phone bill
After talking to police, her phone number was changed
Reportedly found to have lived at/near Sawgrass apts. at one time
Had a puppy
Works at Universal & Disney
Went to Colonial HS & Valencia
Lived in NC & Georgia connection with family
Drives a silver car
Wanted to adopt Caylee

Many more things I didn't list. This is too much to be a coincidence. I'm off to dig some more on this. I pray that LE is aware of all this.

Send it to the tip line

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: August 27, 2008, 09:51:06 AM »

Idstlou, Ouch, you are a big fan!  but i guess the price of one live game for 10 is worth it!~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: August 27, 2008, 09:52:24 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Whew! I am glad everyone else thinks Kio is strange here.  She met the detective out there in the woods to show him that place.  I don't know if she is right or not, but she was so bizarre when she was talking to him both times that I just think she knows something.  Maybe she doesn't, but as I said yesterday...if anyone could be Zenaida...Kio fits it as far as in Casey's mind to create a sitter.   

While wandering  the corridors of Casey's twisted mind I can understand she might call her as a last resort.  Kio's life isn't the best, but compared to Casey's it's a lot better.  People like Casey are searching every second for some type of acceptance and love...good or bad..and at that moment Kio provided it.  I suspect that Kio had a good reason she called the police.  Up until she talked to Bailey and Bailey told the tale of the shovel...Kio had no reason to call the police.  She already had heard about it because she says so in her statement....so something went ding ding in her brain.  Something that happened between Casey and Kio that last time...something I think she kept to herself and has not shared with LE...made her think of that place she took the detective too.  It would be a place that only a few would know about.  Surely LE has already searched there by now.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: August 27, 2008, 09:55:18 AM »

Idstlou, Ouch, you are a big fan!  but i guess the price of one live game for 10 is worth it!~

true!!

We are coming for a visit in October..I am hoping I can take my Monkey to his first Ohio State game!! I graduated from Ohio State..haven't been on the campus in eons..I am excited!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: August 27, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »

Hello Tom do I know you from somewhere else?

Carpe and I sent that all into the tip line weeks ago.
 I hope that are looking.
I got passed to 7 people then got a case #

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #545 on: August 27, 2008, 09:57:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Whew! I am glad everyone else thinks Kio is strange here.  She met the detective out there in the woods to show him that place.  I don't know if she is right or not, but she was so bizarre when she was talking to him both times that I just think she knows something.  Maybe she doesn't, but as I said yesterday...if anyone could be Zenaida...Kio fits it as far as in Casey's mind to create a sitter.   

While wandering  the corridors of Casey's twisted mind I can understand she might call her as a last resort.  Kio's life isn't the best, but compared to Casey's it's a lot better.  People like Casey are searching every second for some type of acceptance and love...good or bad..and at that moment Kio provided it.  I suspect that Kio had a good reason she called the police.  Up until she talked to Bailey and Bailey told the tale of the shovel...Kio had no reason to call the police.  She already had heard about it because she says so in her statement....so something went ding ding in her brain.  Something that happened between Casey and Kio that last time...something I think she kept to herself and has not shared with LE...made her think of that place she took the detective too.  It would be a place that only a few would know about.  Surely LE has already searched there by now.

My thoughts exactly, which I said in my last post.  Casey had to of said something for her for her share this "hideout" with the LE.  That is quite a jump to make from "searching for a lost toddler" to then "look for her here".  Being long time "buds", maybe this is her way of being a snitch without really being a "snitch"...like it was said in MANY other posts..there is a little truth in every lie.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: August 27, 2008, 09:57:59 AM »

Lala's Kio says in her last statement that Casey was normal thru elementary school and middle school it wasn't until later that she became whacky.  This is why I have a hard time accepting theories of incest.  Meaning she doesn't appear to fit the profile of parent incest molding to me, but what do I know?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: August 27, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »

Maybe she lost a baby a long time ago, and they together put her there. So that spot is very special to them both.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: August 27, 2008, 10:02:19 AM »

Does ANYONE know when the DNA results will be out???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: August 27, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »

I tossed and turned all night again. I'm stuck on this Kiomarie connection. Some of the similarities:

Had a puppy
Drives a silver car
Wanted to adopt Caylee

Many more things I didn't list. This is too much to be a coincidence. I'm off to dig some more on this. I pray that LE is aware of all this.

Send it to the tip line

I have to try and finish reading today!! One more section to go...I haven't gotten to her 2nd statement yet.

Is TES in Florida now? Does anyone know?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: August 27, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »

Another question that goes along w/what Blonde just stated.  Didn't it say somewhere Casey was a high school drop out?  If so why, she didn't get pregnant w/Caylee until 19? Am I wrong about dropping out?  Another pregnacy would of been a good reason.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: August 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Lala's Kio says in her last statement that Casey was normal thru elementary school and middle school it wasn't until later that she became whacky.  This is why I have a hard time accepting theories of incest.  Meaning she doesn't appear to fit the profile of parent incest molding to me, but what do I know?

Agreed...when did George's affairs start? 

Also, along with that statement, someone had said they thought she was bi-polar...being bi-polar would have been evident in those younger years.  My younger brother was diagnosed being bi-polar at age 11. 
Sociopath yes I agree, bi-polar I am not sold on.  She was a slore for some reason, filling that male role void..I think it has to stem from George's infidellity.  She blames her mother, clearly, which I can see why Cindy tries to control everyone and George was more than likely too trying to rebel.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #552 on: August 27, 2008, 10:05:24 AM »

Hello Tom do I know you from somewhere else?

Carpe and I sent that all into the tip line weeks ago.
 I hope that are looking.
I got passed to 7 people then got a case #

I wish.....

Sorry for the repost

I am glad they released the 400+ pages, it answers almost all questions but 2. How? Where?

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 27, 2008, 10:05:39 AM »

I think she does...I dont want to go into details..But let me just say this its when I was in 9th grade I found out I had strength..And started acting out BIG time..So to me she does..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 27, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »

I wish we could do a poll on this, but probably, most definatly not appropriate misitx5.  She just seems to me like she acted out alot later than usual,but I guess her child like emotions and other behaviors point there.  It's making me conflicted.  I've known many who acted like her and had no history, people like her attach there selves to me, my family says it's cause I'm a healer, I don't know, I've been on a girlfriend sabbatical for 10 years because of it!  To much pain in ending relationships, I just see her as nuts.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: August 27, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »

I think she does...I dont want to go into details..But let me just say this its when I was in 9th grade I found out I had strength..And started acting out BIG time..So to me she does..

Actually, Kio says she began acting strange after she had Caylee....a good defense attorney can try the postpartum thingy for a defense there if it can be substantiated by others that she began acting crazy after Caylee.  It will be hard but it could work...put incest on top of that and you might get a juror or two to go along.  I have to say this, because it's been eating at me...LE did a poor job of questioning Kio in the statement we have.  He failed to ask follow up questions that would have filled in even more blanks.  He may have been trying to keep Kio on their side, I don't know, but while I had her there of her own free will I would have asked a few more things to clarify some of the stuff she said.  On the other hand, he may have already known the answers so need to ask.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: August 27, 2008, 10:15:20 AM »

"The Anthony family has now threatened to "blacklist" any media organizations that don't play by their rules."

OMFG!!  Power hungry much there Cindy??? 

Given that all Casey seems to want to do now that she is "free from jail" is to meet with her attorney and go over her "defense" make me believe that Caylee is no longer alive.  Otherwise, any mother would be out beating the pavement.  In Casey's case, she is not a good mother, so she would be beating the pavement looking for Caylee in order to seek salvation of herself from this entire fiasco.  IMO

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: August 27, 2008, 10:17:11 AM »

Dolce, I think I read that George & Cindy were gettin a divorce when Casey was first preggo.  He seems like a philanderer to me.  Even that kid Bailey? said when he would visit George was never there and he talks about George messing around and them splitting up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: August 27, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »

Does ANYONE know when the DNA results will be out???

Welcome dejasade - I don't think anyone knows for sure. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: August 27, 2008, 10:20:37 AM »

Had a puppy
Drives a silver car
Wanted to adopt Caylee

Send it to the tip line

I have to try and finish reading today!! One more section to go...I haven't gotten to her 2nd statement yet.

Is TES in Florida now? Does anyone know?

Lisa... I think Tim is there today to meet with Cindy?  He will be on dana's show tonight.

Eye -opener for your little Monkey if the "Shoe"is anything like it was when we were down there last year.  I was sooo glad when DD said it was just too big and that is why she chose another school. Whew!!!!

Go Bucks....Come help me out in the football thread you guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.