April 25, 2024, 03:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349062 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 27, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »

But Misit has a point, cause other friends I think this Bailey guy did say she lied young, hmmm,  I'll go back and refresh.

Dolce is that new?  The media blacklist?  I'm so nervous that Beth and TES will get there and the door will be closed. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #561 on: August 27, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »

Casey said during one of the interviews, "I know my mom will never forgive me, I'm never gonna forgive myself."  IF Caylee was alive I think that line would've been followed up with "I'm never gonna forgive myself UNTIL I SEE CAYLEE AGAIN." 
Sorry, but the more of these reports that I read from these 400 docs the more I think Caylee is gone.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: August 27, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »

Lala's Kio says in her last statement that Casey was normal thru elementary school and middle school it wasn't until later that she became whacky.  This is why I have a hard time accepting theories of incest.  Meaning she doesn't appear to fit the profile of parent incest molding to me, but what do I know?

In some ways I agree with the incest molding. I haven't crossed over to that theory yet, but I am giving it some thought.  I didn't see anything Kio indicated that would lead to that happening on a regular basis...but my best friend was normal and she was 16 before she told me about an uncle that molested her when she was 6. It didn't continue...but she experienced it once and would not tell even me...a person that she trusted until she was 16.  I never told my parents about a friend of theirs that tried to molest me when I was visiting them.

Why would Kio even think Casey would bring Caylee there to bury her?  That was the first thing I thought about.  What caused Kio to betray Casey's trust and call the police?  It was a suspicion of something that Kio knows about Casey that would do that. You have to be suspicious for a reason to involve youself in a police matter this large.  It was already a big time investigation by the time Kio called them...so something that Kio knew caused her to suspect that Casey had the ability to think clearly enough to bring her dead child out there and possibly bury her.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 27, 2008, 10:23:38 AM »

I'm sorry it was Ryan Pasley, wtf did I get Bailey?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: August 27, 2008, 10:26:20 AM »

But Misit has a point, cause other friends I think this Bailey guy did say she lied young, hmmm,  I'll go back and refresh.

Dolce is that new?  The media blacklist?  I'm so nervous that Beth and TES will get there and the door will be closed. 

I am not sure if its new, it was from a post dated the 25th of August.  I am sorry but I think in a missing persons case that ANY sort of media outlet is good.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: August 27, 2008, 10:26:37 AM »

I'm sorry it was Ryan Pasley, wtf did I get Bailey?

It was my fault. LOL I was talking about Bailey.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: August 27, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.

I tossed and turned all night again. I'm stuck on this Kiomarie connection. Some of the similarities:

Kiomarie-Caseyomarie (her MySpace name)
Spoke with police then changed her story several days later
BF wouldn't allow her to give police cell phone bill
After talking to police, her phone number was changed
Reportedly found to have lived at/near Sawgrass apts. at one time
Had a puppy
Works at Universal & Disney
Went to Colonial HS & Valencia
Lived in NC & Georgia connection with family
Drives a silver car
Wanted to adopt Caylee

Many more things I didn't list. This is too much to be a coincidence. I'm off to dig some more on this. I pray that LE is aware of all this.

Send it to the tip line

Trust me! I AGREE! I was so baffled last night, and all the monkeys were in bed.  So anyway at Websleuths and Topix they were reporting it and also at WS they had a thread that the mods closed.  It is worth checking out.  I have class and lab, but I will be back later on.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69663
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 27, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »

I think, maybe some will agree, if it is inc***, I can't even say the ugly word right now, that people who have this happen by immediate family members still living w/in the family act differently than ones living outside the household or random acts so to speak.  Ones I know that have this issue in there lives are normal, not nuts, so I have no understanding of how she is acting here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »

If this was large enough, and it wouldn't have to be that large, this is how Casey was able to tolerate Caylee's body in the trunk of the car for days:

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: August 27, 2008, 10:37:50 AM »

This was posted on a different site.  I thought it was interesting, but if it's not proper to post, feel free to delete it, Klaas.

If you have a queasy stomach, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.

I really hate to be morbid, but the documents that were released last night leave little wiggle room.

The towyard manager said that when he opened the trunk, flies flew out and there were maggots inside.

A trunk is a sealed environment. Flies will not attempt to enter something like a closed, sealed trunk to lay eggs on a pizza box. Even if that pizza box had pizza in it, it just isn't going to happen. Think about the times you've left a half-eaten hamburger on the floorboard of your car. (I'm guilty of this...commuting to work, high-stress job, forgot about the half Big Mac I left in the car for a week.) Think about the Taco Bell bag you left on the back seat...people with kids will admit that we've occasionally left food in the car and forgotten to remove it.

Sometime in their life cycle, those flies entered that trunk with Caylee's body.

I believe that Caylee's body was stored outside somewhere...somewhere that flies could have laid eggs on the corpse. It could have been stored there for as brief as several hours or as long as several days.

Casey worried that the body would be found wherever she left it. Or maybe she knew the dumpster-emptying schedule for the waste company in Orlando. At any rate, she went back to remove the body from the place she had left it, and she put it in her trunk.

Possibly, the corpse stayed in the trunk from the time she retrieved it until the second time she dumped it. The second dumping of the corpse could have been done on the evening of the 26th, early AM hours of the 27th (the time window when her car was left at Amscot, parked by the dumpster).

When she loaded the decomposing corpse into the trunk the second time, fluids leaked out. Clumps of hair fell out. Possibly decomposing flesh detached from the body. Decomposing flesh with maggots already hatching.

When she removed the body from her trunk (to possibly place in the Amscot dumpster), some of those pieces of flesh with maggots were left behind, possibly on the white garbage bag in the trunk.

This would explain why there were flies and maggots in the trunk when the towyard manager opened it.

Let's look at a generalized life cycle of the species of flies that assists in decomposition of a body (if we knew the exact species, we could be less generalized in the life cycle):

From egg to larva (maggot) is 2-5 days. Until day 5, the larvae are feeding on the body.

The larvae move away from the body to become pupae, and are adult flies on day 19 or 20. Adult flies feed on body fluids, mate immediately after emergence, and lay eggs within two days of emergence...and the cycle begins again.

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

Therefore, the flies that were found in the trunk were second generation flies, as were the maggots, because the car sat sealed at the towyard for 16 days. The second generation had already emerged and begun laying eggs, which had hatched into maggot staged larvae.

I can't wait to see what a forensic entomologist will reveal about this case. I think that the transport of the corpse can be nailed down to within a couple of days using the life cycle of the flies that flew out of the trunk on July 16th.
Hi Mammy,
Thank you for the above info.
I can't believe maggots were there b/c of pizza in a trunk.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Whew! I am glad everyone else thinks Kio is strange here.  She met the detective out there in the woods to show him that place.  I don't know if she is right or not, but she was so bizarre when she was talking to him both times that I just think she knows something.  Maybe she doesn't, but as I said yesterday...if anyone could be Zenaida...Kio fits it as far as in Casey's mind to create a sitter.   

While wandering  the corridors of Casey's twisted mind I can understand she might call her as a last resort.  Kio's life isn't the best, but compared to Casey's it's a lot better.  People like Casey are searching every second for some type of acceptance and love...good or bad..and at that moment Kio provided it.  I suspect that Kio had a good reason she called the police.  Up until she talked to Bailey and Bailey told the tale of the shovel...Kio had no reason to call the police.  She already had heard about it because she says so in her statement....so something went ding ding in her brain.  Something that happened between Casey and Kio that last time...something I think she kept to herself and has not shared with LE...made her think of that place she took the detective too.  It would be a place that only a few would know about.  Surely LE has already searched there by now.

As many of you have noted the particular statements of Kiomarie Torres Cruz seem disjointed.  Much conversation that didn't make it into the signed statement seems to have occurred.  Sometimes investigator's use both tape recording & their "notepads" as tools for recollection.  In addition information from this individual seems to have been conveyed both directly & indirectly to the investigator.  The signed statements are normally released through public information in addition to the requirement of all evidence being turned over to the defense (can't remember the term, lacking required sleep for normal recall) At least that is how it makes any sense to me.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: August 27, 2008, 10:44:15 AM »

Recall on sllllllow speed

Requirement of turning over evidence = DISCOVERY
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: August 27, 2008, 10:44:46 AM »

If this was large enough, and it wouldn't have to be that large, this is how Casey was able to tolerate Caylee's body in the trunk of the car for days:

There is a laptop listed there as evidence given over from the car search, yet I have not read in any reports where they have pulled anything off the harddrive of that laptop.  IM's and Emails would be evident on a harddrive for sure.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: August 27, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »

NM we know they got the white back from Johnson wrecker I wonder if any maggots were left in it and what they could do with that.  But from the reports the bag was taken out of the trunk and thrown over a fence than later collected as evidence.  So much evidence has been destroyed in this case it's not funny!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: August 27, 2008, 10:45:32 AM »

Morning!

They took the car on the 18th, and the the report was made on the 15th.................is that right? Cindy washed stuff in the meantime? I'm just trying to get the timing down. TIA!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: August 27, 2008, 10:46:11 AM »

OK, I admit it...I have tried to put myself in Casey's place with a dead child in the trunk...what would I do?  Would I immediately get rid of the body or would I wait?  How distraught would I be?  How long would it take to think rational enough to find a place to put her?  I thought about what would I do around here where I live if I had been Casey...if I discovered my child had died accidentally and knew I was at fault and didn't want to get caught...what would I do?  I am still working on it because I can't get to that point without thinking of calling the police for help.  One thing I do think I would do is when the body began to smell...I could not stand it any longer if there was one whiff of that odor. I sould have to get rid of her right then. When I figure it out I will let you guys know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 27, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »

Dolce - they have pullied IM's, emails and chat records. That's how they knew that cop had been seeing her and lied about it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #577 on: August 27, 2008, 10:48:12 AM »

This was posted on a different site.  I thought it was interesting, but if it's not proper to post, feel free to delete it, Klaas.

If you have a queasy stomach, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.

I really hate to be morbid, but the documents that were released last night leave little wiggle room.

The towyard manager said that when he opened the trunk, flies flew out and there were maggots inside.

A trunk is a sealed environment. Flies will not attempt to enter something like a closed, sealed trunk to lay eggs on a pizza box. Even if that pizza box had pizza in it, it just isn't going to happen. Think about the times you've left a half-eaten hamburger on the floorboard of your car. (I'm guilty of this...commuting to work, high-stress job, forgot about the half Big Mac I left in the car for a week.) Think about the Taco Bell bag you left on the back seat...people with kids will admit that we've occasionally left food in the car and forgotten to remove it.

Sometime in their life cycle, those flies entered that trunk with Caylee's body.

I believe that Caylee's body was stored outside somewhere...somewhere that flies could have laid eggs on the corpse. It could have been stored there for as brief as several hours or as long as several days.

Casey worried that the body would be found wherever she left it. Or maybe she knew the dumpster-emptying schedule for the waste company in Orlando. At any rate, she went back to remove the body from the place she had left it, and she put it in her trunk.

Possibly, the corpse stayed in the trunk from the time she retrieved it until the second time she dumped it. The second dumping of the corpse could have been done on the evening of the 26th, early AM hours of the 27th (the time window when her car was left at Amscot, parked by the dumpster).

When she loaded the decomposing corpse into the trunk the second time, fluids leaked out. Clumps of hair fell out. Possibly decomposing flesh detached from the body. Decomposing flesh with maggots already hatching.

When she removed the body from her trunk (to possibly place in the Amscot dumpster), some of those pieces of flesh with maggots were left behind, possibly on the white garbage bag in the trunk.

This would explain why there were flies and maggots in the trunk when the towyard manager opened it.

Let's look at a generalized life cycle of the species of flies that assists in decomposition of a body (if we knew the exact species, we could be less generalized in the life cycle):

From egg to larva (maggot) is 2-5 days. Until day 5, the larvae are feeding on the body.

The larvae move away from the body to become pupae, and are adult flies on day 19 or 20. Adult flies feed on body fluids, mate immediately after emergence, and lay eggs within two days of emergence...and the cycle begins again.

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

Therefore, the flies that were found in the trunk were second generation flies, as were the maggots, because the car sat sealed at the towyard for 16 days. The second generation had already emerged and begun laying eggs, which had hatched into maggot staged larvae.

I can't wait to see what a forensic entomologist will reveal about this case. I think that the transport of the corpse can be nailed down to within a couple of days using the life cycle of the flies that flew out of the trunk on July 16th.
Hi Mammy,
Thank you for the above info.
I can't believe maggots were there b/c of pizza in a trunk.

When the gas was stolen, maybe Casey need a few extra gallons
don't wanna run out of gas with Caylee in the trunk
Casey is tough, reading the interviews she never faltered
She could haul that body and dump it anywhere, she is heartless

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 27, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »

NM we know they got the white back from Johnson wrecker I wonder if any maggots were left in it and what they could do with that.  But from the reports the bag was taken out of the trunk and thrown over a fence than later collected as evidence.  So much evidence has been destroyed in this case it's not funny!

One of the paper lists they recovered the bag it was white with blue tie handles I believe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: August 27, 2008, 10:49:41 AM »

Dolce - they have pullied IM's, emails and chat records. That's how they knew that cop had been seeing her and lied about it.

Thanks!  I was not sure where that evidence had come from, but thank you for clarifying, for some reason I thought it was the Anthony's home computer they were pulling info from.

Reading about the new tat of Casey's.."Bella Vida"...could this be her morbid RIP for Caylee?  Or maybe she has an obsession with Cold Play.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.