April 23, 2024, 01:49:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348972 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: August 27, 2008, 10:49:45 AM »

NM, I can tell you with some certainty that maggots were not there because of pizza. Long story, but I had pizza in a closed car for almost a month, and it just dried up, got hard, and shriveled a little. Actually, there wasn't even mold on it. It looked a whole lot like pizza, and there was no overwhelming smell of any kind.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: August 27, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »

Is it just me or does it seem like stuff is missing from this supposed release of documents?  Protected stuff?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: August 27, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »

Morning!

They took the car on the 18th, and the the report was made on the 15th.................is that right? Cindy washed stuff in the meantime? I'm just trying to get the timing down. TIA!

How it reads to me is this:

Incident is dated 7/15/08 (date Cindy made the 911 calls)
Items recovered as evidence initially on 7/16/08 including the lap top and blue crate

The pants and other items Cindy washed were taken into evidence later after Cindy remembered she had them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: August 27, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »

Dolce - they have pullied IM's, emails and chat records. That's how they knew that cop had been seeing her and lied about it.

Thanks!  I was not sure where that evidence had come from, but thank you for clarifying, for some reason I thought it was the Anthony's home computer they were pulling info from.

Reading about the new tat of Casey's.."Bella Vida"...could this be her morbid RIP for Caylee?  Or maybe she has an obsession with Cold Play.

I'm not certain which computers they've pulled info from but I'm certain they have looked at all. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #584 on: August 27, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »

Is it just me or does it seem like stuff is missing from this supposed release of documents?  Protected stuff?

Quite possibly, but I think if they were going to do that then they would have done a better job of eliminating/hiding the SSN's and personal info from the docs as well. IMO

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: August 27, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »

I still think the 18th is when she put the body in the trunk, she backed the car up to the garage, borrowed shovel...but I know someone on here thinks a different date? 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #586 on: August 27, 2008, 10:55:47 AM »

Morning!

They took the car on the 18th, and the the report was made on the 15th.................is that right? Cindy washed stuff in the meantime? I'm just trying to get the timing down. TIA!

Items recovered as evidence initially on 7/16/08 including the lap top and blue crate

The pants and other items Cindy washed were taken into evidence later after Cindy remembered she had them.

Remembered.....

Casey had to change cloths after dumping/burying Caylee
That's why Cindy left Caylee's stuff in the car, only Casey's clothes were juicy

And I don't mean juicy couture

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: August 27, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

Morning!

Remembered.....

Casey had to change cloths after dumping/burying Caylee
That's why Cindy left Caylee's stuff in the car, only Casey's clothes were juicy

And I don't mean juicy couture

Maybe we should change your name from Tomm to "fashionisto".  Cute!!  Good point too!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #588 on: August 27, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

Quite possibly, but I think if they were going to do that then they would have done a better job of eliminating/hiding the SSN's and personal info from the docs as well. IMO

They used a really good scanner

I hope no one steals Casey's identity and runs up a lot of debt for her

Peace Monkeys
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: August 27, 2008, 10:58:55 AM »

Guys, there is no way there were maggots from pizza....last summer, I left a bag of groceries in my trunk that included lots of veggies and some cheese....totally forgot about it until a month later....it smelled a little, but there were no maggots or bugs of any kind....this was last July, so it was hot!!!!

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 27, 2008, 11:01:43 AM »

Good Morning All

As far as I know the jail phone calls from Cindy and George visits have not been released correct? Is this because those particular ones might have some evidence?
I'm still confused as to how they decide on which calls are released. Seems to me that the previous ones could also be used for evidence. Does anyone know how this is decided? TIA   

Sorry if this has already been discussed ......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:55 AM »

Didn't want to forget to point out that DIVIDE & CONQUER seems to be a large part of the Casey Anthony modus operandi of family dynamics.

There is very little truth that has ever come from that pen** depository she posses called a mouth.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:28 AM »

My hubby, big meat eater, leaves lunch buckets in car all the time, and I mean pieces of very rare steak, chicken pieces for weeks, stink yes, but no maggots.  Gee, I guess it wasn't left out in the elements long enough.  We musta got the shovel and buried it to quickly..Hee hee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:31 AM »

Whew....Finally caught up...Good Morning to all....God Bless Tim Miller and TES and Beth Holloway and Joseph.....I am breathing a little easier this morning know these people will be in FL working together will find Caylee

RED - THANK YOU!!

As soon as anyone hears where the command post will be please post it....I have some friends in the Orlando/Ovieda area that want to help...wish I could go.

Welcome to the new monkeys too.....

I agree with so much that has been posted....no need to go into thanking each and everyone for the information....thanks to all

Interesting about the LE guy who was screxing Casey...

Klaas the catch on the crate took my breath away..

sociopath = Casey/Joran
parents in denail = Casey's/Joran's
disappeared child = Natalee/Caylee
crate/container = Natalee/Caylee
near water = Natalee/Caylee
cadaver dog hits = Natalee/Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:42 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Questions Decision To Post Bond For Casey Anthony

POSTED: 10:15 am EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:43 am EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an interview Tuesday night on CNN's Nancy Grace, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he doesn't think he would have bonded Casey Anthony out of jail if he had read the information contained in 400 pages of documents released related to the case.

"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said during an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace.

The released court records reveal how Orange County Detective Yuri Melich grilled her, saying she could seem "cold, callous and a monster who doesn't care, who's just trying to get away with something." He told her Caylee "may not be the way we or the way your family last remembers her. We need to find out from you where Caylee is. This, this, this right now is just, this has gone so far down hill and this has become such a mess."

Casey replied, "Uh-huh." Then Melich said, "We need to end it. It's very simple. We just need to end it." Casey answered, "I agree with you. I have no clue where she is."

The documents also show Casey's parents actually led investigators to search a new depression in the dirt near their backyard pool after they had done their own search and that they had their own lawyer the day after her arrest. The documents include a poem Anthony wrote on July 7, eight days before she reported her daughter missing: "What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

The State Attorney's Office released the more than 400 pages of documents Monday. Eyewitness News found out Casey wanted to give little Caylee up for adoption before she was born, but her mother, Cindy Anthony, was against it. Casey's own mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. Casey's ex-fiancé told detectives she had deleted more than 200 pictures of her with her daughter Caylee that were posted online.

According to the transcripts, hours before Casey's arrest one detective told her, "Caylee's out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose." Casey replied, "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself because there's that chance that I may not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

The documents also show investigators grilled Casey about what happened to her daughter, telling her after the lies she told them they were thinking either she "gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Casey kept insisting to investigators the last time she saw Caylee was June 9. The detective told her, "The longer this goes the worse it's gonna be for everyone, everyone."

Casey kept insisting she doesn't know what happened to her except that she was last with Zenaida the nanny, who no one knows. She also told investigators she's absolutely petrified.

(snipped)

Do people in his line of work NORMALLY do things without researching first?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

Morning!

Thank you Klaas! I was trying to see this date, which may not even be the right block because I can't make out what the words say. I couldn't tell whether this was an eighteen or a sixteen. I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

If the trunk isn't producing any forensics, the crate could explain that. The body farm's testing would also make more sense to me. I would think that plastic would clean much more thoroughly than carpet fibers in a trunk.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2008, 11:06:59 AM »

Good Morning All

As far as I know the jail phone calls from Cindy and George visits have not been released correct? Is this because those particular ones might have some evidence?
I'm still confused as to how they decide on which calls are released. Seems to me that the previous ones could also be used for evidence. Does anyone know how this is decided? TIA   

Sorry if this has already been discussed ......

I'm sure the decision is made by the PROSECUTOR but I don't know what his criteria is.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 27, 2008, 11:09:46 AM »

This case has way to many twists and turns..I just keep thinking WHAT WAS THE FIRST PROVABLE LIE GEORGE AND/OR CINDY TOLD??

And are we sure all that money casey stole was lately?cindy says she has been stealing a long time.

I am SO EXTATIC that they are finally searching with TES..I think cindy's next trip should be to LE and start spilling what she knows..

What went down the weekend of fathers day this family does not want let out? I do not believe it is just about casey stealing money.casey admitted that in her statement.I believe their was much more to that fight.

I also believe whatever happened went down the 15th or 16...

Casey  states June 24th she hasan't lives at "the house",whichi I believe is home, for 9 days----Day one would amount to JUNE 16th...
Casey also stated I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days..--Day one being June 15th..

Now June 16th George has Casey and CAYLEE leaving at 12:50pm

June 15th-- Cindy and CAYLEE at Mt Dora at 12:03 picture Taken of Caylee and Great-Grandpa.
              --Cindy and CAYLEE go to Great-Grandma's for Dinner and leave in the evening...
               --Clint returns from JAcksonville and says Casey is at Tony's...
               --Now Cindy says her and CAYLEE go swimming "in the evening"
                   and hands CAYLEE to casey when they got out..

Neither Cindy or George mention Casey leaving on Fathers day.

SO THAT LEAVES ME WITH 3 QUESTIONS
Where was Casey when everone was at Mt Dora?
When did Casey come into play that day as far as being with the family..
What time did Clint return and find Casey at Tony's
[/color]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: August 27, 2008, 11:10:25 AM »

Morning!

Thank you Klaas! I was trying to see this date, which may not even be the right block because I can't make out what the words say. I couldn't tell whether this was an eighteen or a sixteen. I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

If the trunk isn't producing any forensics, the crate could explain that. The body farm's testing would also make more sense to me. I would think that plastic would clean much more thoroughly than carpet fibers in a trunk.

CBB - read the typed portions below the form part and the 2nd page.  There are a ton of typos IMO going on in the LE documents. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: August 27, 2008, 11:11:25 AM »

The documents include a poem Anthony wrote on July 7, eight days before she reported her daughter missing: "What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

Wow so not only is Casey a SLORE she is also a poet....All evidence is pointing to murder!  I dont think I have wanted to cause bodily harm to someone so badly as I do to Casey since..well since Joran Van Der LIAR!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.