April 18, 2024, 09:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348645 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: August 27, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »

I am seriously wondering when (hopefully not IF) LE is going to be filing more charges against Casey and her twisted family.   

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: August 27, 2008, 11:30:11 AM »

really..I mean detectives can crack serial killers...why can't they crack this 22 year old high school drop out??  And why can't they FIND THE BODY???
She couldn't have buried it THAT deep..but, to me, it almost seems as if she knows they'll never, ever find it.  Kinda like Drew Peterson w/ Lacey...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #622 on: August 27, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »

BTW - good morning fellow monkeys and I am soooooo relieved that Tim Miller is now finally involved and Beth Holloway.  Let's get this mess over with.

Its about time a CARING MOTHER join the bunch!
Beth is going too?  WOW!  I would think that if anyone can get through to Cindy and Casey, it'll be Beth.  Beth never ceases to amaze me; she is the epitomy of motherhood.  Has anyone heard from Rob....he said he was going to go down if Tim went

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: August 27, 2008, 11:30:26 AM »

Here's what I know for sure or am very convinced took place.

Casey has used every person she could remember the name of.

She used childhood friends and acquaintances.

I'm pretty sure none of these people are involved even though there are major coincidences with names and locations. Some people are around when the dates of interest are discovered. Their recall is important - but I don't think people like Tony Lazzaro or Clint are involved. Just witnesses.

Casey used those names and associations to mask her deeds. It's the old "tangled web". Hard to unravel once you stick your finger into it.

There was a dead body at the Anthony home - I'm sure of that - 110%

There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car - I'm 110% sure of that.

The Anthony family knows what happened to Caylee and that is the reason for the lies and the destruction of evidence.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #624 on: August 27, 2008, 11:33:00 AM »

Morning!

They took the car on the 18th, and the the report was made on the 15th.................is that right? Cindy washed stuff in the meantime? I'm just trying to get the timing down. TIA!

How it reads to me is this:

Incident is dated 7/15/08 (date Cindy made the 911 calls)
Items recovered as evidence initially on 7/16/08 including the lap top and blue crate

The pants and other items Cindy washed were taken into evidence later after Cindy remembered she had them.

Thank you Klaas! I was trying to see this date, which may not even be the right block because I can't make out what the words say. I couldn't tell whether this was an eighteen or a sixteen. I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

If the trunk isn't producing any forensics, the crate could explain that. The body farm's testing would also make more sense to me. I would think that plastic would clean much more thoroughly than carpet fibers in a trunk.

CBB - read the typed portions below the form part and the 2nd page.  There are a ton of typos IMO going on in the LE documents. 

You're absolutely right. It clearly says the 16th. These typos are going to give them hell in court, IMO. Thanks again!

One of the first reports lists Cindy as a black woman

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 27, 2008, 11:33:06 AM »

Hello All.  I am new!  Wanted to say hello!
You guys are all so great at these 'theories' and evidence!  I love it!
Hope to join in more thoroughly...

Helloooo dejasade 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #626 on: August 27, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

I'm pretty sure none of these people are involved even though there are major coincidences with names and locations. Some people are around when the dates of interest are discovered. Their recall is important - but I don't think people like Tony Lazzaro or Clint are involved. Just witnesses.

Casey used those names and associations to mask her deeds. It's the old "tangled web". Hard to unravel once you stick your finger into it.

The Anthony family knows what happened to Caylee and that is the reason for the lies and the destruction of evidence.

Morning Rob

Could not agree more!!!

I am torn between dumping/burying Caylee and the dumpster theory.

I am leaning dumpster, easy, Casey is lazy. She knew enough about trash, since she is. I wonder if the computers at all of her friends homes have been checked? She could have Googled about disposing of a body from anyone's computer.

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: August 27, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »

BTW - good morning fellow monkeys and I am soooooo relieved that Tim Miller is now finally involved and Beth Holloway.  Let's get this mess over with.

Its about time a CARING MOTHER join the bunch!
Beth is going too?  WOW!  I would think that if anyone can get through to Cindy and Casey, it'll be Beth.  Beth never ceases to amaze me; she is the epitomy of motherhood.  Has anyone heard from Rob....he said he was going to go down if Tim went

HI Katy'smom, it's me LOL

hey glad to hear you are feeling better

I did find a ticket last night to Orlando, and I found a return ticket.

I have two minor problems as far as going - I'm trying to figure out how I can get out of an appointment on Friday and one on Monday.

and my sister was in a motorcycle crash on Monday nite - she's ok...

but that's where I am right now.

if I can't go this week, and TES is still there next week - I could try going then.

my schedule is sometimes not real good, and things pop up... but I might be able to unpop them.

We'll see.

+++

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 27, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »

Rob Just curious and perhaps you've answered this somewhere in all of this.  What is your take on Lee (her brother)???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 27, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

And maybe these cell phone pings are just scouting expeditions, looking for places of disposal, but not actually doing it yet.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: August 27, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »

The crate in the trunk:

Since we know rigor sets in within a few hours and it takes another 12 or so hours to relax the body again...could Casey have realized she couldn't find a space small enough to bury Caylee so she waited until the body was able to be fitted into the crate?  Would that allow for portions of hair and scalp and other tissues to just begin to fall off or decompose enough they would be left?  Casey may be cold and callous, but this is her first dead body and it is also her child.  How much could you take in moving the body in that condition?  Rob told me once while we were discussing this in Natalee's case about the condition of bodies within a few hours and to pick up that child would be awful.  She would be oozing and smell bad and that would only be within about a day or so. She would want to get that body into something so she could move it.  Even if I am a cold hearted biotch I would not want that on my hands.  She took a shower on the 16th...but Ricardo does not say she smelled bad or was overly dirty...so could Casey have just found out that Caylee was dead then and was trying to wash off anything of her at that time?  We know Tony was not gone as she says...no reason to not go back to where you were living at the time to take a shower unless you have a dead child in your trunk. 

I would like to know what Casey did around the 18th.  Was she in any of those party pics then?  Does anyone remember?  The only way she would party would be if she knew Caylee's body was safe from discovery.  When was Caylee disposed?  What date was it that George went out to the car to get into the trunk?  I have my dates confused I think.  Would Caylee's body really still be in the trunk then? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 27, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »

Tomm good idea!  About googling.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: August 27, 2008, 11:39:20 AM »

really..I mean detectives can crack serial killers...why can't they crack this 22 year old high school drop out??  And why can't they FIND THE BODY???
She couldn't have buried it THAT deep..but, to me, it almost seems as if she knows they'll never, ever find it.  Kinda like Drew Peterson w/ Lacey...

Mentally disturbed people are harder to crack. IMO
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: August 27, 2008, 11:40:22 AM »

I agree...But I think George was involved in this way before Cindy..In what I don't know but I do believe he was in on it before Cindy was.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »

Rob Just curious and perhaps you've answered this somewhere in all of this.  What is your take on Lee (her brother)???

Sleeks -

I didn't answer that, and thanks for asking for my opinion - that was very nice of you. 

I didn't answer it because I just don't know.

what is your opinion?

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 27, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Hi!  Does anyone besides me sit up a little taller when RED is in the cage????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: August 27, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 27, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »

Lala's --18th Casey borrowed shovel, backed up to garage, neighbor statement.
24th -- George states he discovered gas cans in Casey's trunk?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 27, 2008, 11:46:52 AM »

Sleeks -

I didn't answer that, and thanks for asking for my opinion - that was very nice of you. 

I didn't answer it because I just don't know.

what is your opinion?

Well here we go (MO that is, and thank you for asking LOL) I think since it is such a twisted family.  I really think they all have different problems.  I think at first and probably deep in his heart, he knows the truth about his narcissistic sister - after all he has seen and experienced it for years - I think he was completely fed up - I think the only reason he started taking a turn is because George puts the guilt trip on him about Cindy (his mommy).  He is torn between running as far away from these people as possible but at the same time, they unfortunately are his family so he stays

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #639 on: August 27, 2008, 11:47:58 AM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 

High profile case, the DA wants NO mistakes on this one. Remember the bookmovie deal Helter Skelter? The DA can be set after this finishes.

Casey should have been a hooker instead of just giving it away 

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.