April 24, 2024, 04:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349029 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: August 27, 2008, 11:48:47 AM »

Lala's --18th Casey borrowed shovel, backed up to garage, neighbor statement.
24th -- George states he discovered gas cans in Casey's trunk?

Thanks...That helps me.  So it is very possible that little Caylee was in that trunk on the 18th!  It took them until the 24th to discover those gas cans missing?  That tells me no one had gone out to the garage before then...and what caused them to realize they were missing? 

Did Casey do any partying on the 18th?  I need to go back and read, but what time did the neighbor, Brian see Casey in the garage?  Anyone?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: August 27, 2008, 11:49:17 AM »

Hi!  Does anyone besides me sit up a little taller when RED is in the cage????

I have a cigar and a glass of Le Conaque No.1 V.S.Q.

even if it's 8:30 in the morning

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: August 27, 2008, 11:49:45 AM »

Here's what I know for sure or am very convinced took place.

Casey has used every person she could remember the name of.

She used childhood friends and acquaintances.

I'm pretty sure none of these people are involved even though there are major coincidences with names and locations. Some people are around when the dates of interest are discovered. Their recall is important - but I don't think people like Tony Lazzaro or Clint are involved. Just witnesses.

Casey used those names and associations to mask her deeds. It's the old "tangled web". Hard to unravel once you stick your finger into it.

There was a dead body at the Anthony home - I'm sure of that - 110%

There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car - I'm 110% sure of that.

The Anthony family knows what happened to Caylee and that is the reason for the lies and the destruction of evidence.

Rob, I totally agree about the names from her past....I also agree that there was in fact a dead body...

My question for you is- do you think Casey was solely responsible for said dead body and the family is just helping her cover OR do you think that another family member is equally responsible for it?  Do you think Casey acted alone in the murder?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: August 27, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »

Morning Rob

Could not agree more!!!

I am torn between dumping/burying Caylee and the dumpster theory.

I am leaning dumpster, easy, Casey is lazy. She knew enough about trash, since she is. I wonder if the computers at all of her friends homes have been checked? She could have Googled about disposing of a body from anyone's computer.

morning Tomm Tomm

Dumpster sounds very logical.

and

Casey is lazy.

I would imagine that the landfills will be checked - TES is not afraid of a landfill one bit.

+++

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: August 27, 2008, 11:52:55 AM »

Does anyone remember casey EVER mentioning George???

She says her mom will never forgive her..And all kinds of stuff about her mom...Even the cop picks up on it and says are more scared of your mom than finding your daughter? I never heard Casey mention George...

I really think casey does hate her dad and could care less what he thinks..
There definitly was some issues with him and her..
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 27, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »

NM we know they got the white back from Johnson wrecker I wonder if any maggots were left in it and what they could do with that.  But from the reports the bag was taken out of the trunk and thrown over a fence than later collected as evidence.  So much evidence has been destroyed in this case it's not funny!
Hi Fatcat,

At the bond hearing the detective testified that the LE recovered the trash bag and that the bag did not smell the same as the car.

I think is this the link for that testimony
http://www.wftv.com/video/16956888/index.html

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 

High profile case, the DA wants NO mistakes on this one. Remember the bookmovie deal Helter Skelter? The DA can be set after this finishes.

Casey should have been a hooker instead of just giving it away 

Nah, she would rather sap (mooch) off her family and friends.  Swindle and such.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #647 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »

Morning Rob

Could not agree more!!!

I am torn between dumping/burying Caylee and the dumpster theory.

I am leaning dumpster, easy, Casey is lazy. She knew enough about trash, since she is. I wonder if the computers at all of her friends homes have been checked? She could have Googled about disposing of a body from anyone's computer.

morning Tomm Tomm

Dumpster sounds very logical.

and

Casey is lazy.

I would imagine that the landfills will be checked - TES is not afraid of a landfill one bit.

Riding in a landfill will be dangerous!!!

I do not envy that ride one bit

Maybe Padilla can go with them, he probrably has never seen a real horse close up before

Peace Monkeys
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:59 AM »

This was posted on a different site.  I thought it was interesting, but if it's not proper to post, feel free to delete it, Klaas.

If you have a queasy stomach, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.

I really hate to be morbid, but the documents that were released last night leave little wiggle room.

The towyard manager said that when he opened the trunk, flies flew out and there were maggots inside.

A trunk is a sealed environment. Flies will not attempt to enter something like a closed, sealed trunk to lay eggs on a pizza box. Even if that pizza box had pizza in it, it just isn't going to happen. Think about the times you've left a half-eaten hamburger on the floorboard of your car. (I'm guilty of this...commuting to work, high-stress job, forgot about the half Big Mac I left in the car for a week.) Think about the Taco Bell bag you left on the back seat...people with kids will admit that we've occasionally left food in the car and forgotten to remove it.

Sometime in their life cycle, those flies entered that trunk with Caylee's body.

I believe that Caylee's body was stored outside somewhere...somewhere that flies could have laid eggs on the corpse. It could have been stored there for as brief as several hours or as long as several days.

Casey worried that the body would be found wherever she left it. Or maybe she knew the dumpster-emptying schedule for the waste company in Orlando. At any rate, she went back to remove the body from the place she had left it, and she put it in her trunk.

Possibly, the corpse stayed in the trunk from the time she retrieved it until the second time she dumped it. The second dumping of the corpse could have been done on the evening of the 26th, early AM hours of the 27th (the time window when her car was left at Amscot, parked by the dumpster).

When she loaded the decomposing corpse into the trunk the second time, fluids leaked out. Clumps of hair fell out. Possibly decomposing flesh detached from the body. Decomposing flesh with maggots already hatching.

When she removed the body from her trunk (to possibly place in the Amscot dumpster), some of those pieces of flesh with maggots were left behind, possibly on the white garbage bag in the trunk.

This would explain why there were flies and maggots in the trunk when the towyard manager opened it.

Let's look at a generalized life cycle of the species of flies that assists in decomposition of a body (if we knew the exact species, we could be less generalized in the life cycle):

From egg to larva (maggot) is 2-5 days. Until day 5, the larvae are feeding on the body.

The larvae move away from the body to become pupae, and are adult flies on day 19 or 20. Adult flies feed on body fluids, mate immediately after emergence, and lay eggs within two days of emergence...and the cycle begins again.

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

Therefore, the flies that were found in the trunk were second generation flies, as were the maggots, because the car sat sealed at the towyard for 16 days. The second generation had already emerged and begun laying eggs, which had hatched into maggot staged larvae.

I can't wait to see what a forensic entomologist will reveal about this case. I think that the transport of the corpse can be nailed down to within a couple of days using the life cycle of the flies that flew out of the trunk on July 16th.
Hi Mammy,
Thank you for the above info.
I can't believe maggots were there b/c of pizza in a trunk.

When the gas was stolen, maybe Casey need a few extra gallons
don't wanna run out of gas with Caylee in the trunk
Casey is tough, reading the interviews she never faltered
She could haul that body and dump it anywhere, she is heartless

Hi Tomm, I so agree.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #649 on: August 27, 2008, 11:56:13 AM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 
He was fired because he lied and from here on in he wouldn't make a very good witness in any case that he'd be involved in.  Any defense attorney could chew him up and spit him out.  Once a liar, always a liar. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: August 27, 2008, 11:56:14 AM »

Hi!  Does anyone besides me sit up a little taller when RED is in the cage????

I have a cigar and a glass of Le Conaque No.1 V.S.Q.

even if it's 8:30 in the morning

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: August 27, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »

Rob Just curious and perhaps you've answered this somewhere in all of this.  What is your take on Lee (her brother)???

Sleeks -

I didn't answer that, and thanks for asking for my opinion - that was very nice of you. 

I didn't answer it because I just don't know.

what is your opinion?

Well here we go (MO that is, and thank you for asking LOL) I think since it is such a twisted family.  I really think they all have different problems.  I think at first and probably deep in his heart, he knows the truth about his narcissistic sister - after all he has seen and experienced it for years - I think he was completely fed up - I think the only reason he started taking a turn is because George puts the guilt trip on him about Cindy (his mommy).  He is torn between running as far away from these people as possible but at the same time, they unfortunately are his family so he stays

I would certainly agree with that.

+++

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: August 27, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »

Rob I would also like to know if you think Casey acted alone in CAYLEE's death?
And just when you think the other family members came into play.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: August 27, 2008, 11:59:54 AM »

High profile case, the DA wants NO mistakes on this one. Remember the bookmovie deal Helter Skelter? The DA can be set after this finishes.

Casey should have been a hooker instead of just giving it away 

Who knows...she may have been.  Casey sure liked to spend money and you can only steal from so many friends before getting caught.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: August 27, 2008, 12:01:03 PM »

Here's what I know for sure or am very convinced took place.

Casey has used every person she could remember the name of.

She used childhood friends and acquaintances.

I'm pretty sure none of these people are involved even though there are major coincidences with names and locations. Some people are around when the dates of interest are discovered. Their recall is important - but I don't think people like Tony Lazzaro or Clint are involved. Just witnesses.

Casey used those names and associations to mask her deeds. It's the old "tangled web". Hard to unravel once you stick your finger into it.

There was a dead body at the Anthony home - I'm sure of that - 110%

There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car - I'm 110% sure of that.

The Anthony family knows what happened to Caylee and that is the reason for the lies and the destruction of evidence.

I agree...But I think George was involved in this way before Cindy..In what I don't know but I do believe he was in on it before Cindy was.

I agree with that also, I think George might of assisted in the clean up without letting anyone know he knew something (including Casey). I think something happened and there was some stuff in the back yard that needed to be cleaned up (shovel borrowed).
I also feel Casey was Dumped not buried for the reason I just can't see Casey Digging.  Was it a dumpster or wooded area, that I'm not sure. I also think she was put in the crate and crate being to big and obvious is maybe why she didn't dispose of that and perhaps just tried to clean. I just hope something breaks with this real soon as it is tearing at so many hearts

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 27, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »

NM, I can tell you with some certainty that maggots were not there because of pizza. Long story, but I had pizza in a closed car for almost a month, and it just dried up, got hard, and shriveled a little. Actually, there wasn't even mold on it. It looked a whole lot like pizza, and there was no overwhelming smell of any kind.
Hi CBB,
I recall that story. Didn't your son's friend try to eat it?!

It seems to me that the longer the food is left the more it dries up, at least cooked food.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: August 27, 2008, 12:04:19 PM »

Lala's --18th Casey borrowed shovel, backed up to garage, neighbor statement.
24th -- George states he discovered gas cans in Casey's trunk?

Thanks...That helps me.  So it is very possible that little Caylee was in that trunk on the 18th!  It took them until the 24th to discover those gas cans missing?  That tells me no one had gone out to the garage before then...and what caused them to realize they were missing? 

Did Casey do any partying on the 18th?  I need to go back and read, but what time did the neighbor, Brian see Casey in the garage?  Anyone?

I don't know what time Brian saw Casey but do recall the police report about the gas cans being stolen said, per George, that it was done sometime between 6/22 & 6/24....times were there, too....guess it would have been easier if I pulled the report, Lala's.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: August 27, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »

Is it just me or does it seem like stuff is missing from this supposed release of documents?  Protected stuff?

Quite possibly, but I think if they were going to do that then they would have done a better job of eliminating/hiding the SSN's and personal info from the docs as well. IMO
Hi Dolce, I was surprised to see SSN, etc.  I agree they should have hid them.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 27, 2008, 12:06:16 PM »

ck4 Yeah I cannot see the princess digging either.  I would think she would have resorted  to a dumpster.  She is an ice-woman who never really cared about anyone other than herself.  Plus digging takes time and hard work.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: August 27, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »

Rob, I totally agree about the names from her past....I also agree that there was in fact a dead body...

My question for you is- do you think Casey was solely responsible for said dead body and the family is just helping her cover OR do you think that another family member is equally responsible for it?  Do you think Casey acted alone in the murder?

Hi sweetgypsy -

since you asked. I believe Casey killed Caylee and the family helped cover it up when they found out the truth. I believe the truth was told to George and Cindy by Casey in the very beginning. The ball got rolling with the 911 calls and it couldn't be stopped. If Cindy could take back those calls - she probably would. I made a point that this could have gone undiscovered for two more years until Caylee didn't show up for kindergarten if the family wanted it to. Any family willing to sell out their granddaughter is capable of all most anything.

The stats are that 5 children a day are killed in the US by their parents. And most are not as diabolical as Casey.

There are a few minor items I'm still not sure about -

such as;

George's role - before and after. There is more here, but I'm not 100% sure what it is yet.

Cindy's role - beyond tampering and destruction of evidence.

I believe in the end - the entire saga will be known, and not because we are intrusive people and want to spy on others or cast aspersions. But because Caylee was a member of the same society we are all part of and her truth needs to be known. And Caylee was a member of the human race and there is a certain loyalty we should have toward each other.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.