April 26, 2024, 04:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349124 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 27, 2008, 12:09:06 PM »

I was trying to bring the pic of the Amscot Dumpster forward from Caylee #3, page 36 that Carpe posted. Not very good w/posting pics.
Points of interest - Car was found by wrecker pulled in next to dumpster.  Carpe's pic of dumpster shows very full dumpster.  I would be looking for white plastic bags with blue handles.
But you'd think if there were video LE would already have it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: August 27, 2008, 12:09:46 PM »

JUST A THOUGHT PLEASE TELL MY IF YOU DISAGREE....

Amy said her and casey were moving into the house and george and cindy were leaving(I cant recall if amy said they were going to seperate or not) But it kept getting put off because George had landscapping and yard work to do..

IF George was leaving why would he have yard work to do?? Something was in that yard and Casey is making excuses for anything being dug up or moved, replaced so on...

Was she using Amy as an alibi for anything askew in the backyard???
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 27, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »

Morning!

They took the car on the 18th, and the the report was made on the 15th.................is that right? Cindy washed stuff in the meantime? I'm just trying to get the timing down. TIA!

How it reads to me is this:

Incident is dated 7/15/08 (date Cindy made the 911 calls)
Items recovered as evidence initially on 7/16/08 including the lap top and blue crate

The pants and other items Cindy washed were taken into evidence later after Cindy remembered she had them.

Thank you Klaas! I was trying to see this date, which may not even be the right block because I can't make out what the words say. I couldn't tell whether this was an eighteen or a sixteen. I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

If the trunk isn't producing any forensics, the crate could explain that. The body farm's testing would also make more sense to me. I would think that plastic would clean much more thoroughly than carpet fibers in a trunk.

CBB - read the typed portions below the form part and the 2nd page.  There are a ton of typos IMO going on in the LE documents. 

You're absolutely right. It clearly says the 16th. These typos are going to give them hell in court, IMO. Thanks again!

One of the first reports lists Cindy as a black woman

Hi Katymom…Is it the one that klaas posted a couple of pages back? I think I saw 7/17 for that, but I can’t find the date now except for a request for 7/16.

This is what that one says:
Anthony, Cynthia…Black…dob. 09/22/1980…age…27

Defense could have a field day with reports like that.

Almost like there is an older sister!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: August 27, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »

YUCK!!  I just went to roll my garbage cans around to the area where they pick them up each Thursday...guess what?  One of them had maggots in them...yuck!  Had to clean all that up, but the reason I am sharing this wonderful news is...to get those maggots in the car trunk could mean Caylee was indeed buried or stored in a location that allowed the maggots to grow and by the time she took her out of the trunk they were everywhere...just like in my garbage.  That is why they needed soil samples from the back yard.  Surely they have soil samples from all those areas that each witness lead them to suspect could be a location? 

Maybe Carpe or Rob would know this....the area the Kio took the detective was near a school...is there a body of water near there?  I can see Casey dumping a body in a lake.  She would not be working up a sweat and messing up her hairdo.  Rolling Eyes
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: August 27, 2008, 12:11:06 PM »

Well said Rob that is precisely correct.  Not to mention how said society is when little children (or elderly people) who cannot defend themselves or have nobody who cares about them.  We are all part of this human race and our time here is short, all the more reason to do the right thing.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: August 27, 2008, 12:13:25 PM »

Well Boy & Girl Monkeys - I must get back to work - I will try to keep up.  Have a great day and I think we are all in need of TES & Beth ASAP.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 27, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »

Rob if I read you right, do you think the shit hit the fan when the entire Anthony household knew that TES is coming or do you think they are very confident about how and where they hid the body?
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: August 27, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »

Rob, I totally agree about the names from her past....I also agree that there was in fact a dead body...

My question for you is- do you think Casey was solely responsible for said dead body and the family is just helping her cover OR do you think that another family member is equally responsible for it?  Do you think Casey acted alone in the murder?

Hi sweetgypsy -

since you asked. I believe Casey killed Caylee and the family helped cover it up when they found out the truth. I believe the truth was told to George and Cindy by Casey in the very beginning. The ball got rolling with the 911 calls and it couldn't be stopped. If Cindy could take back those calls - she probably would. I made a point that this could have gone undiscovered for two more years until Caylee didn't show up for kindergarten if the family wanted it to. Any family willing to sell out their granddaughter is capable of all most anything.

The stats are that 5 children a day are killed in the US by their parents. And most are not as diabolical as Casey.

There are a few minor items I'm still not sure about -

such as;

George's role - before and after. There is more here, but I'm not 100% sure what it is yet.

Cindy's role - beyond tampering and destruction of evidence.

I believe in the end - the entire saga will be known, and not because we are intrusive people and want to spy on others or cast aspersions. But because Caylee was a member of the same society we are all part of and her truth needs to be known. And Caylee was a member of the human race and there is a certain loyalty we should have toward each other.

Thanks Rob....I also agree that we will soon find out the real truth of particularly George's involvement...

The whole reason why I started reading and then posting on this board is because I am inspired by all of your passion for victims and for the good of humanity in general.  All speculation and discussion here is towards that end instead of being sensational or salacious...and that is why I love Scared Monkeys.

We need to find this baby so she can be held and prayed for even if it is just one last time...so she can move on knowing that she was indeed loved. 

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: August 27, 2008, 12:16:52 PM »

Rob I would also like to know if you think Casey acted alone in CAYLEE's death?
And just when you think the other family members came into play.

I kinda answered your post in another post - and didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

what is your opinion?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: August 27, 2008, 12:21:28 PM »

LE should take photos of Caylee, add maggots, dirt and maybe one of her in the pool not moving to see what Casey's reaction would be.  My son is a professional photographer so I know these things can be done.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #670 on: August 27, 2008, 12:22:25 PM »

YUCK!!  I just went to roll my garbage cans around to the area where they pick them up each Thursday...guess what?  One of them had maggots in them...yuck!  Had to clean all that up, but the reason I am sharing this wonderful news is...to get those maggots in the car trunk could mean Caylee was indeed buried or stored in a location that allowed the maggots to grow and by the time she took her out of the trunk they were everywhere...just like in my garbage.  That is why they needed soil samples from the back yard.  Surely they have soil samples from all those areas that each witness lead them to suspect could be a location? 

Maybe Carpe or Rob would know this....the area the Kio took the detective was near a school...is there a body of water near there?  I can see Casey dumping a body in a lake.  She would not be working up a sweat and messing up her hairdo.  Rolling Eyes

Hi Lala, not Rob, but here goes.

Water is a horrible place to dispose of a body. It sinks at first then the gases cause it to bloat and it surfaces. The hands, feet, and head tend to fall off. Now the ocean is different, bigger fish that could eat the remains. Although Laci did surface, but that was the bay, not the open water.

I am betting on landfill.

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: August 27, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »

Well said Rob that is precisely correct.  Not to mention how said society is when little children (or elderly people) who cannot defend themselves or have nobody who cares about them.  We are all part of this human race and our time here is short, all the more reason to do the right thing.

the responsibility falls to people like Red, Tim, Klaas, Carpe, Lala'smom, Tomm Tomm, sweetgypsy, fatcat, nonesuche, you and me and everyone else.

We also have to hold the LE to the highest standards and make sure that there is no corruption in the State Attorney office.

it's a lot of responsibility.

but, it separates us from the dictatorships and totalitarian societies.

+++

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 27, 2008, 12:27:07 PM »

Hi Lala, not Rob, but here goes.

Water is a horrible place to dispose of a body. It sinks at first then the gases cause it to bloat and it surfaces. The hands, feet, and head tend to fall off. Now the ocean is different, bigger fish that could eat the remains. Although Laci did surface, but that was the bay, not the open water.

I am betting on landfill.

Casey's car was found at Amscot next to a dumpster.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: August 27, 2008, 12:27:53 PM »

Hi!  Does anyone besides me sit up a little taller when RED is in the cage????

ROFLMAO - just got back from the store and saw this...ha ha ha 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: August 27, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »

Rob, I totally agree about the names from her past....I also agree that there was in fact a dead body...

My question for you is- do you think Casey was solely responsible for said dead body and the family is just helping her cover OR do you think that another family member is equally responsible for it?  Do you think Casey acted alone in the murder?

Hi sweetgypsy -

since you asked. I believe Casey killed Caylee and the family helped cover it up when they found out the truth. I believe the truth was told to George and Cindy by Casey in the very beginning. The ball got rolling with the 911 calls and it couldn't be stopped. If Cindy could take back those calls - she probably would. I made a point that this could have gone undiscovered for two more years until Caylee didn't show up for kindergarten if the family wanted it to. Any family willing to sell out their granddaughter is capable of all most anything.

The stats are that 5 children a day are killed in the US by their parents. And most are not as diabolical as Casey.

There are a few minor items I'm still not sure about -

such as;

George's role - before and after. There is more here, but I'm not 100% sure what it is yet.

Cindy's role - beyond tampering and destruction of evidence.

I believe in the end - the entire saga will be known, and not because we are intrusive people and want to spy on others or cast aspersions. But because Caylee was a member of the same society we are all part of and her truth needs to be known. And Caylee was a member of the human race and there is a certain loyalty we should have toward each other.

Thanks Rob....I also agree that we will soon find out the real truth of particularly George's involvement...

The whole reason why I started reading and then posting on this board is because I am inspired by all of your passion for victims and for the good of humanity in general.  All speculation and discussion here is towards that end instead of being sensational or salacious...and that is why I love Scared Monkeys.

We need to find this baby so she can be held and prayed for even if it is just one last time...so she can move on knowing that she was indeed loved. 

So do you think that Cindy called 911 in a moment of panic?  Or was that part of the "plan"?  Just curious....

The 911 calls make me think that maybe Cindy just found out what George and Casey already knew....I hear real panic in Cindy's voice in those calls

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 27, 2008, 12:29:23 PM »

So George must of known by 06/24 other wise why all the hoopla crap about the gas cans..I just think somebody is awfully confident in where the remains are to go ahead and bring TES in or awfully confident in the line of bs they are going to give us about a kidnap/murder plot of Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 27, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 

Yes, he lied about it.  That's the only reason he was fired.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 27, 2008, 12:32:14 PM »

IIRC, LE has been searching at several places, trying to match soil samples...I know it has been discussed the last little while.

Something else I have been wondering about:

George says he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 1:30 in the afternoon the last time he saw them.....I wonder if he was ever questioned about what they all did that morning?  SOMETHING about his story, all the strange details, kinda makes me go HUH???  Something just doesn't seem right about it. 

I am sure a 3 yr old doesn't sleep until 1:30 in the afternoon, nor would she be happy holed up in her room that long..

Someone needs to ask George what time Caylee got up, what did she have for breakfast, what did she play that morning, did she watch cartoons?

I wonder if George could answer those questions.....doubt it.  I am not so sure they were there that a.m.  His story sounds like BS to me/

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: August 27, 2008, 12:32:22 PM »

Lala's --18th Casey borrowed shovel, backed up to garage, neighbor statement.
24th -- George states he discovered gas cans in Casey's trunk?

Thanks...That helps me.  So it is very possible that little Caylee was in that trunk on the 18th!  It took them until the 24th to discover those gas cans missing?  That tells me no one had gone out to the garage before then...and what caused them to realize they were missing? 

Did Casey do any partying on the 18th?   I need to go back and read, but what time did the neighbor, Brian see Casey in the garage?  Anyone?

18th was a Wednesday so not a normal party night.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: August 27, 2008, 12:32:23 PM »

Rob if I read you right, do you think the shit hit the fan when the entire Anthony household knew that TES is coming or do you think they are very confident about how and where they hid the body?

how long could Cindy refuse to make that call?

the pressure was building and if she did not make the call - it would fuel even more speculation.

TES is not guaranteed to find Caylee - they are the best and if Caylee is to be found, TES will find her. No offense to Joseph, cause he's a Godsend, but TES has a lot of experience with this exact type of case.

so to finally answer your question - yes, if the others in that family are involved, they are worried. And even if they are not involved they know if Caylee is found - Casey could get the death penalty.

There won't be any sympathy for Casey, she caused this entire nightmare and unless she comes up with some incredible excuse - she's going to have a jury of her peers find her guilty and sentence her to death.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.