April 26, 2024, 03:46:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349156 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: August 27, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »

JUST A THOUGHT PLEASE TELL MY IF YOU DISAGREE....

Amy said her and casey were moving into the house and george and cindy were leaving(I cant recall if amy said they were going to seperate or not) But it kept getting put off because George had landscapping and yard work to do..

IF George was leaving why would he have yard work to do?? Something was in that yard and Casey is making excuses for anything being dug up or moved, replaced so on...

Was she using Amy as an alibi for anything askew in the backyard???

Good catch! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: August 27, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »

YUCK!!  I just went to roll my garbage cans around to the area where they pick them up each Thursday...guess what?  One of them had maggots in them...yuck!  Had to clean all that up, but the reason I am sharing this wonderful news is...to get those maggots in the car trunk could mean Caylee was indeed buried or stored in a location that allowed the maggots to grow and by the time she took her out of the trunk they were everywhere...just like in my garbage.  That is why they needed soil samples from the back yard.  Surely they have soil samples from all those areas that each witness lead them to suspect could be a location? 

Maybe Carpe or Rob would know this....the area the Kio took the detective was near a school...is there a body of water near there?  I can see Casey dumping a body in a lake.  She would not be working up a sweat and messing up her hairdo.  Rolling Eyes

Hi Lala, not Rob, but here goes.

Water is a horrible place to dispose of a body. It sinks at first then the gases cause it to bloat and it surfaces. The hands, feet, and head tend to fall off. Now the ocean is different, bigger fish that could eat the remains. Although Laci did surface, but that was the bay, not the open water.

I am betting on landfill.

I had thoughts about the ocean, especially since the beach was mentioned in the Jesse Grund/Casey conversations.  It's all so ugly to think about.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: August 27, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »

So do you think that Cindy called 911 in a moment of panic?  Or was that part of the "plan"?  Just curious....

The 911 calls make me think that maybe Cindy just found out what George and Casey already knew....I hear real panic in Cindy's voice in those calls

all I know is Cindy tampered and destroyed evidence, I'm not sure what she knew when she made the first of three calls.

I would agree that Cindy was the last to know - her love for Caylee is well known, I do not question that at all.

I think her comment - "I don't want to lose another one" speaks volumes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 27, 2008, 12:37:18 PM »

Rob I would also like to know if you think Casey acted alone in CAYLEE's death?
And just when you think the other family members came into play.

I kinda answered your post in another post - and didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

what is your opinion?

First I don't Cindy was involved till after the fact.She definitly has cleaned up a lot if evidence..

I cant put my finger on George at first I thought that maybe he was at fault for CAYLEE's disapperance..And something had to make casey involve george before cindy..Why go to him if you hate him...I believe it starts with that trunk...

casey has admitted caylee was in her care last..I also believe she is at fault alone in the actual incident because she is trying so hard to create "excuses" for things. George was digging up the yard.Caylee was with the "nanny".She stole the money to find her daughter.She has an excuse for everything.

I however don't believe it was an accident.

If I believed it was an accident, and took into the account that her friends said she always took good care of caylee, then I would have to believe she had real love for caylee and I dont think she could have followed through with all that entails of disposing of the body and not crack when that cop said her baby was decomposing somewhere.

No way-- She loves herself more than that baby..She knew what she was doing.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 27, 2008, 12:37:58 PM »

Just signed on quickly to give some pink banana xoxoxoxo....

must run back to my meeting...

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: August 27, 2008, 12:40:13 PM »

Rob you you are on fire this morning, good job!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 27, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

But mis, that's where I disagree, I think Casey was whipped to be so good by Cindy that she wanted everything to appear perfect to everyone else.  All her friends say they knew she was lying all the time and it was a one uppence kinda thing, she had it all, kept it all together, perfect mother,perfect job, perfect social life, perfect girlfriend.  I think she did love Caylee and had an accident and this perfection drove her to cover it up. Just my thoughts.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: August 27, 2008, 12:46:48 PM »

Rob I would also like to know if you think Casey acted alone in CAYLEE's death?
And just when you think the other family members came into play.

I kinda answered your post in another post - and didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

what is your opinion?

First I don't Cindy was involved till after the fact.She definitly has cleaned up a lot if evidence..

I cant put my finger on George at first I thought that maybe he was at fault for CAYLEE's disapperance..And something had to make casey involve george before cindy..Why go to him if you hate him...I believe it starts with that trunk...

casey has admitted caylee was in her care last..I also believe she is at fault alone in the actual incident because she is trying so hard to create "excuses" for things. George was digging up the yard.Caylee was with the "nanny".She stole the money to find her daughter.She has an excuse for everything.

I however don't believe it was an accident.

If I believed it was an accident, and took into the account that her friends said she always took good care of caylee, then I would have to believe she had real love for caylee and I dont think she could have followed through with all that entails of disposing of the body and not crack when that cop said her baby was decomposing somewhere.

No way-- She loves herself more than that baby..She knew what she was doing.

That is a great point...I actually hadn't thought of it that way.  I have been leaning more to the accidental death due to negligence direction (hot car, drowning in pool while unsupervised.)

But I think you may be right....if it were truly an accident, I don't know if Casey would have been able to hang like she did during questioning.  She is a tough little skank, I'll give her that.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #688 on: August 27, 2008, 12:50:35 PM »

Good morning, all.  I'm dying to hear something today now that TES and Beth will be there.  

Do any of you think there will be any searching today?  I'm hoping there will be, but I think they may not be able to until tomorrow, since it doesn't sound like Tim will be there until this afternoon and then there are several people for him to talk to in order to get the ball rolling.

I think I've read all 400 pages that were released, and it's pretty obvious to me that there must be lots of documentation that was not released.  It might be wishful thinking, but I'm sure Cindy, George and Lee were interviewed at length at some point, and I didn't see records of interviews with them that were lengthy or very in depth.

Even though I think little Caylee is already "home", I hope that her poor little body will finally be treated with some respect soon.

I really worry that Casey put her in a place where the gators would surely get her.  I think that's why she and her parents aren't sweating bullets like they should be.

At least Caylee won't have to suffer for many more years at the hands of those psychos.   I wish Cindy had just let Casey give her up for adoption in the first place - she would have had a shot at a loving family and a happy life.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 27, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html
According to the transcripts, hours before Casey's arrest one detective told her, "Caylee's out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose." Casey replied, "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself because there's that chance that I may not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

Casey's statement here says it all...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 27, 2008, 12:51:17 PM »

And I think the cops were not doing a very good job of letting Casey talk either, How many times did I read that cop say " Don't interrupt me"  Please let the girl talk.  There were times in that question session in the room at Universal where I would of smacked that man and ducked taped his mouth shut.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 27, 2008, 12:51:32 PM »

But mis, that's where I disagree, I think Casey was whipped to be so good by Cindy that she wanted everything to appear perfect to everyone else.  All her friends say they knew she was lying all the time and it was a one uppence kinda thing, she had it all, kept it all together, perfect mother,perfect job, perfect social life, perfect girlfriend.  I think she did love Caylee and had an accident and this perfection drove her to cover it up. Just my thoughts.

My thoughts are if Casey wanted everything to appear perfect..Why tell everyone she hates her dad..Why tell everyone her dad was cheating on her mom..Why say she was po'd because her mom wouldn't listen to her about her father' cheating?

If she wanted a perfect life don't you think she would have said how wonderful her parents are.How they have the most amazing relationship and how someday she hopes her life could be that amazing too.IDK JMO
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #692 on: August 27, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »

Now that we know more, thank you Orlando Sentinel, I wanna make a guess. If you disagree you will not hurt my feelings, just want input.

George new there had been a dead body in the Pontiac. He told Cindy. They panic thinking Casey is dead or involved in a murder. Cindy then goes on her find Casey hunt. Casey is fine, so then she wants to know where Caylee is. The alarms begin to go off. She panics when she knows the smell is Caylee, during the 911 call. George also realizes it at this time. Time to start the cover up. That picture of Cindy holding that bear on Caylee's birthday is the MOST staged thing I have ever seen.

JMHO

Peace Monkeys
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: August 27, 2008, 12:55:15 PM »

its not a sign of the times at her age to actually like your parents, atleast not in her emotionally stunted age.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 27, 2008, 12:55:27 PM »

Good morning, all.  I'm dying to hear something today now that TES and Beth will be there.  

Do any of you think there will be any searching today?  I'm hoping there will be, but I think they may not be able to until tomorrow, since it doesn't sound like Tim will be there until this afternoon and then there are several people for him to talk to in order to get the ball rolling.

I think I've read all 400 pages that were released, and it's pretty obvious to me that there must be lots of documentation that was not released.  It might be wishful thinking, but I'm sure Cindy, George and Lee were interviewed at length at some point, and I didn't see records of interviews with them that were lengthy or very in depth.

Even though I think little Caylee is already "home", I hope that her poor little body will finally be treated with some respect soon.

I really worry that Casey put her in a place where the gators would surely get her.  I think that's why she and her parents aren't sweating bullets like they should be.

At least Caylee won't have to suffer for many more years at the hands of those psychos.   I wish Cindy had just let Casey give her up for adoption in the first place - she would have had a shot at a loving family and a happy life.

I doubt there will be TES searches until Friday or Saturday.  Takes time to organize and I think Tim is just getting to Florida today.  He needs to meet with the Anthonys and LE first and set up his command center.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 27, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

Also mis rereading your reply what you think goes along w/what we were discussing earlier, about George and Casey's possible relationship, but who knows what Casey "Whack a Mole" thinks.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: August 27, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »

Now that we know more, thank you Orlando Sentinel, I wanna make a guess. If you disagree you will not hurt my feelings, just want input.

George new there had been a dead body in the Pontiac. He told Cindy. They panic thinking Casey is dead or involved in a murder. Cindy then goes on her find Casey hunt. Casey is fine, so then she wants to know where Caylee is. The alarms begin to go off. She panics when she knows the smell is Caylee, during the 911 call. George also realizes it at this time. Time to start the cover up. That picture of Cindy holding that bear on Caylee's birthday is the MOST staged thing I have ever seen.

JMHO

Tomm....I'll buy it.  I would like to add to it, if you don't mind!

I think that George figured out quickly about the dead body once he picked up the car, and I also think that he spent the rest of the afternoon "fixing" things with Casey and possibly Lee.

Does anybody know if it was confirmed that George went to work that day after he picked up the car from the wrecker's?  Also, do we know if he contacted Lee before Cindy did?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 27, 2008, 01:01:42 PM »

Tomm that's when I think the family knew and started covering up the evidence.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 27, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

Also mis rereading your reply what you think goes along w/what we were discussing earlier, about George and Casey's possible relationship, but who knows what Casey "Whack a Mole" thinks.

I gotta run but wanted to say..Who knows is right..I really need to stop analyzing this familys behavior because one answer leads to 10 more questions...

All I know is that beautiful girl is no longer with us..IMO
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 27, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »

HI again.  I had to log back in to post my thoughts here.  I believe Cindy knew either before or during the 911 call.  She was way too upset.  Like she knew in her heart that child is not here anymore.  I think she wanted and expected her LIAR OF A DAUGHTER to come clean and tell the truth.  But Princess ended up probably telling mom 'it was an accident.'  Which we all know, WAS NOT.  Then they as a twisted family started helping (not really).  IMO

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.