April 25, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349048 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 27, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »

This appears to be the MS for the Zenaida who was interviewed. Note the blonde hair as well.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Looks like she has pics from NY too.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: August 27, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »

So looks to me like alot was going in shortly before CAYLEE was born..
Anyone got a guess on the rescue in 2004??

Cindy got her head and one arm stuck in one of Casey's crop tops?   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 27, 2008, 03:35:08 PM »

Well, we certainly have to find out, or the cops do, just what the link between Kiomarie and Casey and Zenaida is.  One of our biggest questions is where Casey and/or Caylee spent their days when she was supposed to be working.  It may be that she spent them with Kiomarie, a longtime friend whom she could probably control.  If that link is established, the giving away or "adopting" of Caylee becomes more possible in my mind.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 27, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

I like comedy in the neighborhood, I watched my neighbor get walked out handcuffed last year,no biggie, but when the sheriff came out behind him with the rifles and other stuff I about crapped.  Amazing what you see and don't know.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: August 27, 2008, 03:35:56 PM »

OMG! Check out the updates on the OCSD Caylee site. Padilla has a complaint filed against him, a complete list of police calls from the Anthony home and more.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Padilla has an open battery charge against him!!!! And it just keeps getting funnier!!!

Read the "Namey" pdf file

Here is the video of the incident with Padilla.....it doesn't look like he was trying to punch the guy.....He just knocked the mic off the stand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvEKg0bztw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: August 27, 2008, 03:37:13 PM »

you know, we have some very very bright people here, but there is one thing that I think we overlooked.

and I think this is the entire key - now check this

when Casey returned home and was allegedly confronted by George in the gas can thief (remember this is from George)

there is the high probability that Casey was about to torch the car with the body Caylee in it.

there has always been something missing in the gas can story - and there is a body missing - when you add them together, there aren't a whole lot of things that a small amount of gas could be used for.

it can not be used to completely destroy a body, it can hide evidence through emulation and can removed DNA such as trace forensics.

but it can not completely destroy a body.

I think the gas was to torch the car with the deceased body of Caylee inside.

something must have prevented this from happening.

AH, now that's a thought.  I could see Casey torching the entire car with Caylee's body in the trunk.  The question is what would have stopped her?  Did an easier disposal come up first or did she chicken out?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 27, 2008, 03:37:28 PM »

Anyone see this yet (posted on front page of foxnews:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411622,00.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 27, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »

From the front page of SM:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/26/developing-news-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch-is-99-likely-to-be-headed-for-florida-to-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony/

Press Realease:

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be joining the search for Caylee Anthony.  Tim had worked with The Anthony Family Spokeperson Larry Garrison on the Natalee Holloway Story in Aruba. Tim states that “Our children make up only 25% of our population, but 100% of our future. Lets all work together so Caylee will be part of our future.” Larry Garrison states that “Tim Miller will be looking Caylee alive,” and states that “You may contribute by going to WWW.HELPFINDCAYLEE.COM.”

My guess is the only way they would agree to have TES come out is if they said they were simply looking for an alive Caylee.  We all know TES is looking for Caylee period....alive or dead.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 27, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »

TONIGHT - DON'T MISS IT! 

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com or go the the front page of SM just before 9pm ET and click on the listen now link:

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: August 27, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »

you know, we have some very very bright people here, but there is one thing that I think we overlooked.

when Casey returned home and was allegedly confronted by George in the gas can thief (remember this is from George)

there is the high probability that Casey was about to torch the car with the body Caylee in it.

there has always been something missing in the gas can story - and there is a body missing - when you add them together, there aren't a whole lot of things that a small amount of gas could be used for.

it can not be used to completely destroy a body, it can hide evidence through emulation and can removed DNA such as trace forensics.

Good idea Rob, maybe a lot less emotional than burial, if you could just walk away from the burning car and not look back!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: August 27, 2008, 03:45:02 PM »

AH, now that's a thought.  I could see Casey torching the entire car with Caylee's body in the trunk.  The question is what would have stopped her?  Did an easier disposal come up first or did she chicken out?

Or did she realize that she still needed the car (it wasn't smelling yet?) and disposed of the body some other way?  IF the George story is true, then Caylee's body wasn't in the car, OR Casey had just come from showering at Jesse's, after disposing of the body, OR George didn't see the body (all he says is that the gas cans were there; he doesn't say that he moved anything around). She was going to sneak the gas cans back in. I think we give her too much credit, in some ways. She might have thought that little bit of gas would work to destroy the body. Never thought about torching the car...she needed it. Didn't realized it was going to smell.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: August 27, 2008, 03:45:11 PM »

Anyone know what the abbreviations in that list of police calls to the Anthony home mean?

Rob, good idea about her planning to torch the car. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: August 27, 2008, 03:45:48 PM »

I think there is the possibility that she was not returning with the cans - but actually leaving with them.

something is still missing here and I'm getting closer to putting my finger on it. I'll get it eventually. I currently still perplexed. But that was the intention of the gas can lie anyway - to perplex.

So, the body is probably where she left it, as she was returning to get the body after the gas can theft.

then Casey would have placed the body in the child seat and lit the car.

The burnt out car would have removed the missing child case, but not the perp or Casey from inquisitive minds.

just thinking out loud here

like I said - something is still missing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: August 27, 2008, 03:45:53 PM »

Thanks Buckshot - yes, we saw it yesterday.  Foxnews is a bit behind, must be they are too busy with the convention   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 27, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »

OMG! Check out the updates on the OCSD Caylee site. Padilla has a complaint filed against him, a complete list of police calls from the Anthony home and more.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Padilla has an open battery charge against him!!!! And it just keeps getting funnier!!!

Read the "Namey" pdf file

Here is the video of the incident with Padilla.....it doesn't look like he was trying to punch the guy.....He just knocked the mic off the stand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvEKg0bztw

Yeah, I really think it's blown out of proportion, LOL 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: August 27, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »

Thanks Buckshot - yes, we saw it yesterday.  Foxnews is a bit behind, must be they are too busy with the convention   

sorry.. a day late and a dollar short...

i thought it was rumored that he resigned / was terminated much earlier than aug 22...

tony may turn out to have some involvement after all...

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:11 PM »

Torching the car would also make sense if she wanted to stage an abduction/carjacking scenario.  I think she considered a number of options.  She could have put the body in the car and torched it the way carjackers sometimes do.  Then she could have claimed it was stolen with the baby in it. I suspect she gave that up because a car afire makes one heck of flame and lots of heat and she probably wondered how she could get away from it and back to her place.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »

Hello to all old & new monkeys!

My real life has again interfered with my obsession about this innocent missing toddler.  I have been here doing catch up reading all the threads and have read the 400 pages of evidence.

I have from the start believed that Caylee is dead.  I used to feel that if her death was, in any way, an accident that Casey would have immediately called 911 and perversely enjoyed her status as the grieving mother.  But now I wonder... If she didn't murder her child with purpose and the child died from being left in a hot car while Casey was drinking, sleeping, screwing around, smoking dope, doing X, etc., etc. is it possible that she thought she might be prosecuted?  The news has been full of cases where there has been discussion about whether charges would be filed against the person who caused the child's death.  Just last fall that Phoenix AZ Hooter's waitress, Ashley Duchene (also single mom, 22 y/o), was charged with negligent homicide after leaving her 17 month old in a car in the Hooter's parking lot for 7 hours.  Did Casey panic? After all, many hours have passed, the kid is dead and what will everyone think?  Oh my God! I am going to be arrested?, my mother will never forgive me!, and the kid's still dead.  Did she just do what she had been doing for years?   She apparently wove some pretty elaborate tales over the years before and after Caylee's birth.  Just to name a few:  her health, living arrangements, Caylee's father, her education, her job, Caylee's father dying in MVA on way to child's first bday party.  NO ONE EVER CALLED HER OUT ON HER LIES!  She is now an adult and she is one broken human being.  In her fantasy world, she can fix this.  She can take bits and pieces and names and places, and she can lie her way out of this.  Hell, it's always worked for her and besides the kid's still dead and she has to do something. 

I still believe that at sometime she had the body at the Anthony home and in the trunk of her car.  Maybe she was going to bury her on the Anthony property (or behind it somewhere) and changed her mind?  Hence the borrowed shovel and the scent the cadaver dogs hit on.  Maybe she did bury her "close" and TES will find her? 

Man!  My head hurts and my heart hurts worse.  That poor child did not deserve this.  The above is just my opinion and my way of sorting it out.  I'm afraid that is impossible though.  Casey Anthony is one sick narcissistic sociopath.  She will never tell the truth!  I'm not sure what role her crazy parents played (if any) in covering up the death.  They are surely insane by now with all that is going on.  They will probably defend her to the end, after all they always have. 

You monkeys are the greatest!  I am constantly amazed at all the hard work you all do and how much better you guys juggle it with your other (real) lives than I do.  Well, I sure have rambled on...thanks for letting me sprout off.   

Hi Lucy
I totally agree. I do not see Casey ever telling the truth. I think she will take this to her grave. To me she is a Histrionic personality.  Casey is living in a fantasy world, her fantasy world. She thinks this will all go away imo. Then you have her Mother shouting out that she's going to get the Mother of the Year Award!  This is INSANE! Poor Caylee such a precious baby, this never should of gone on this long.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: August 27, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

From the front page of SM:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/26/developing-news-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch-is-99-likely-to-be-headed-for-florida-to-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony/

Press Realease:

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be joining the search for Caylee Anthony.  Tim had worked with The Anthony Family Spokeperson Larry Garrison on the Natalee Holloway Story in Aruba. Tim states that “Our children make up only 25% of our population, but 100% of our future. Lets all work together so Caylee will be part of our future.” Larry Garrison states that “Tim Miller will be looking Caylee alive,” and states that “You may contribute by going to WWW.HELPFINDCAYLEE.COM.”

My guess is the only way they would agree to have TES come out is if they said they were simply looking for an alive Caylee.  We all know TES is looking for Caylee period....alive or dead.

I lurve Larry, he always has the kids first in his heart and if I were gay and lived in California - well, you know the rest. We're still looking for a vice president of the Larry Garrison fan club. just email me @ ilurvelarryandwanttohavehisbaby@robbybaby.com

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: August 27, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »

sorry.. a day late and a dollar short...

i thought it was rumored that he resigned / was terminated much earlier than aug 22...

tony may turn out to have some involvement after all...

Remember 2 different guys.  Jesse G was Casey's old boyfriend that resigned from the police force.  This guy was introduced to Casey by Jesse.  They started seeing each other February 2008 but I don't think they actually saw eachother that much.  Enough for a sexual relationship but mostly they chatted online etc.

I think Casey has slept with almost everyone within a 50 mile radius of Orlando
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.