March 28, 2024, 09:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 347495 times)
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk
Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a
body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing
3-year-old, Caylee.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5AoqGDyrL.html>

Uh Oh ! 

This just went into my mind.....don't kill me...it's just a question.....Could Casey have been involved in a murder and the dead person was put in Casey's car.....and they took Caylee to guarantee that she didn't talk?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:07 PM »

Hey Rob .... I might be mistaken but isn't the 24th the day the gas cans were reported stolen?  If so you might be right about the leaving with the gas cans as opposed to bringing them back.

Boy!  The 24th was a BUSY day .... a call to Jesse (when he hears Caylee) and who knows what day the shower was, maybe the 24th, missing gas cans .... George changing Cindy's tires .... hhhhuuummmm   maybe a little to busy?

Maybe the report (was that the 22nd) of the stolen gas was real (someone else took it) and the cans were re-filled and put back in the shed.  THEN maybe Casey took them on the 24th (unbeknownst to George) ... that may be why she went home to begin with to get them.  Maybe George went outside to "inspect" the car, cus his teenage daughter had it for sometime (I do this with my teenager, cuz the insurance is in my name.)  When he did he smelled something when he walked by the trunk and said he wanted a wheel chock for her to open the trunk to see what the smell was.  When she opened it, there were the cans .... the cans were full ... he took them back and yelled at Casey .... she left ..... BUT where was Caylee at this time.  (OR)  maybe she was there (in the trunk) and he is part of the cover up.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #822 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:38 PM »

POSTED: 3:28 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 3:53 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old, Caylee.

On Aug. 10, air sample tests were taken from taken Anthony's trunk and sent to the facility. What Is The Body Farm?

Initially, Cindy Anthony said her daughter's car smelled like a dead body, but later the Anthonys argued that it was a combination of smells -- rotting pizza and cleaning fluid left in a hot car for fifteen days.

This is the first scientific test giving investigators another signal that a dead body was indeed in Casey Anthony's car.

Anthony was arrested in mid-July and was held on charges of child neglect until a Sacramento-based bounty hunter posted up her $500,000 bond on Aug. 21.

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Anthony has been a focus in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance since her arrest. Investigators also searched the back yard of parents' home.

George and Cindy Anthony have stood by their daughter from the beginning and have repeated the message that the priority should be finding Caylee, passing out fliers and wearing T-shirts featuring the toddler's face.

This is the first I've heard of this... 

I hope they don't cut her any breaks...she doesn't deserve it..no remorse whatsoever

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:44 PM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 

JMO, but if a police officer lies during an investigation, no matter how small the lie is, he absolutely should be fired.  We all know people lie...just ask Mama Kalpoe...but LE should hold themselves to a higher standard.  I doubt Tony has any knowledge of what happened to Caylee, but I don't understand why he lied about his relationship with Casey.  I would think that admitting you slept with a skank would be a lot less embarrassing than getting fired from LE for lying.

I think Tony was an idiot for needing sex so badly he chose her!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

May have something to do with this...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-082708,0,7400004.story?track=rss 

They are giving her until tomorrow afternoon to cut a deal????
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 27, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »

Its on CNN
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 27, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »

UPDATED: 4:04 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old, Caylee.

On Aug. 10, air sample tests were taken from taken Anthony's trunk and sent to the facility by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. What Is The Body Farm?

Initially, Cindy Anthony said her daughter's car smelled like a dead body, but later the Anthonys argued that it was a combination of smells -- rotting pizza and cleaning 

fluid left in a hot car for fifteen days.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:14:19 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 27, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-082708,0,7400004.story?track=rss 

Is this new?  I have been gone for a few hours and haven't read back yet? TIA

yes. it appears to be smoking hot (off the press)...
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 27, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

From the front page of SM:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/26/developing-news-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch-is-99-likely-to-be-headed-for-florida-to-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony/

Press Realease:

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be joining the search for Caylee Anthony.  Tim had worked with The Anthony Family Spokeperson Larry Garrison on the Natalee Holloway Story in Aruba. Tim states that “Our children make up only 25% of our population, but 100% of our future. Lets all work together so Caylee will be part of our future.” Larry Garrison states that “Tim Miller will be looking Caylee alive,” and states that “You may contribute by going to WWW.HELPFINDCAYLEE.COM.”

My guess is the only way they would agree to have TES come out is if they said they were simply looking for an alive Caylee.  We all know TES is looking for Caylee period....alive or dead.

HA!! Even my old eyes saw that!!!!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 27, 2008, 04:12:41 PM »

Dear Lord, why am I crying? I knew this was coming. I hate this!!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #830 on: August 27, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

Oh no $hit, what now George and Cindy?!?!?!?!

Quote "Anthony, wearing sun glasses and a t-shirt depicting her missing daughter, said nothing as she got into the back of a van and drove away with a bounty hunter."

Bye, bye Casey..... Wait until Bertha get hold of you in her cell. Do you miss the Tony's honey.

All women for you now sweetie!!!

Peace Monkeys
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #831 on: August 27, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

Is this new?  I have been gone for a few hours and haven't read back yet? TIA

Yes...just out I believe

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #832 on: August 27, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

This just went into my mind.....don't kill me...it's just a question.....Could Casey have been involved in a murder and the dead person was put in Casey's car.....and they took Caylee to guarantee that she didn't talk?

No one is going to throw banana's at you for having an opinion..thats why everyone is here! 
Thats an interesting theory..however the discovery so far does not seem to warrant that.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: August 27, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »

Grab her ass, charge her and throw her back in jail!!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 27, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

OMG

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html?treets=orl&tml=orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_02450108272008

UPDATED: 4:04 pm EDT August 27, 2008

On Aug. 10, air sample tests were taken from taken Anthony's trunk and sent to the facility by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. What Is The Body Farm?

Initially, Cindy Anthony said her daughter's car smelled like a dead body, but later the Anthonys argued that it was a combination of smells -- rotting pizza and cleaning fluid left in a hot car for fifteen days.

This is the first scientific test giving investigators another signal that a dead body was indeed in Casey Anthony's car.

Anthony was arrested in mid-July and was held on charges of child neglect until a Sacramento-based bounty hunter posted up her $500,000 bond on Aug. 21.

A source in law enforcement close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Anthony has been a focus in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance since her arrest. Investigators also searched the back yard of parents' home.

George and Cindy Anthony have stood by their daughter from the beginning and have repeated the message that the priority should be finding Caylee, passing out fliers and wearing T-shirts featuring the toddler's face.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 27, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

Grab her ass, charge her and throw her back in jail!!!!

SNIPPED
Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident.

I HATE HER!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 27, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

This appears to be the MS for the Zenaida who was interviewed. Note the blonde hair as well.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Looks like she has pics from NY too.

Man....I'm still wondering if Zanaida wasn't lying to the police?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 27, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »

Dear Lord, why am I crying? I knew this was coming. I hate this!!!!

Me too MrsKub ....    it's so surreal! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 27, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 

High profile case, the DA wants NO mistakes on this one. Remember the bookmovie deal Helter Skelter? The DA can be set after this finishes.

Casey should have been a hooker instead of just giving it away 

I think she was.  It's just another one of the dirty secrets.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 27, 2008, 04:17:11 PM »

UPDATED: 3:53 pm EDT August 27, 2008

On Aug. 10, air sample tests were taken from taken Anthony's trunk and sent to the facility. What Is The Body Farm?

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

This is the first I've heard of this... 

I hope they don't cut her any breaks...she doesn't deserve it..no remorse whatsoever

O M GGGGGG what exactly does this mean limited????

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.