April 26, 2024, 07:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349167 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: August 27, 2008, 04:54:57 PM »

I'll tell ya....it friggin ticks me off that they came right out of the gate and said they will offer limited immunity if she admits it was an "ACCIDENT" ..... to me that gives her the option to concoct another story!  Body may be to far gone to find the real cause of death that she may get off with manslaughter instead of murder 1.

I don't mind.  They want to find Caylee's body.  Once her body is found they will most likely be able to tell if she died from an accident.

I agree, but I don't see Casey admitting to anything.  She lives in a world of lies.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: August 27, 2008, 04:55:01 PM »

WHAT IF CASEY DOESNT KNOW WHERE THE BODY IS SERIOUSLY WHAT IF DAD MOVED IT??

If dad moved it then I say hang him by his nuts until he talks.  I mean it.

This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.  George knows. JMO
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #922 on: August 27, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »

Hmmmm.....let's see........ I wonder which scenario they are going to go with.

The pool?

The car?

Too much Xanax?

Does anyone think that Lee already knew or he is just now having to face the ugly truth?  

I really feel for everyone who loved Caylee and WAS NOT involved in this mess.   I'm sure they're heartbroken.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 27, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »

Anyone see this yet (posted on front page of foxnews:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411622,00.html

Thanks Buckshot - yes, we saw it yesterday.  Foxnews is a bit behind, must be they are too busy with the convention   

sorry.. a day late and a dollar short...

i thought it was rumored that he resigned / was terminated much earlier than aug 22...

tony may turn out to have some involvement after all...

Buckshot,

This is a different cop. She was badging both of them. 

lol...don't you mean, de-badging????

Nah, I never been de stuck with a badge pin, but I did stay at a holiday Inn Express.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: August 27, 2008, 04:57:46 PM »

OMG! Check out the updates on the OCSD Caylee site. Padilla has a complaint filed against him, a complete list of police calls from the Anthony home and more.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Padilla has an open battery charge against him!!!! And it just keeps getting funnier!!!

Read the "Namey" pdf file

Here is the video of the incident with Padilla.....it doesn't look like he was trying to punch the guy.....He just knocked the mic off the stand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvEKg0bztw

Band boy's dad says the mic stand cut his hand when doofus hit it.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #925 on: August 27, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »

So if the itemized plastic crate is correct....then Caylee's makeshift casket was a two bit rubbermaid container! It would not have to be large at all..my heart is breaking....this is beyond tolerable...

No deals...she needs to pay for this...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 27, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »

Tests Show Decomposing Body Was In Car Belonging To Caylee's Mom
Body Farm Evidence Released In Case

POSTED: 3:53 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Evidence removed from a car belonging to the mother of a missing Orlando girl shows signs of human decomposition in the vehicle's trunk, according to results released Wednesday.

Early in the search for missing Caylee Anthony, 3, detectives took hair and air samples from Casey Anthony's vehicle.

The evidence was then sent to the University of Tennessee Body Farm -- a place that specializes in human decomposition.

"What (The Body Farm) found is that there is an indication of human decomposition from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car," Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio reported. "They are indicating that there certainly was human decomposition in the trunk."

Cadaver dogs also alerted to human decomposition in the same trunk before the evidence was sent to Tennessee.

Members of the Anthony family recently told reporters that Casey had rotting pizza in the trunk of her vehicle and that was the reason for the foul smell in the vehicle.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said they will be working with the Body Farm to solidify the latest results.

Also, a limited immunity that has been officer to Casey Anthony will come off the table Thursday, D'Onofrio reported.

Bounty Hunter: Freeing Anthony Was Mistake

Meanwhile, the man who bonded out Casey Anthony said he would not have helped free her if he knew then what he knows now.

Leonard Padilla, who helped post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, said he has had second thoughts in recent days concerning his role in getting her out of jail.

"Had I known that she would not talk to me, coupled with that (discovery) report -- no, I would not have come (to Orlando)," Padilla said.

"You would not have bonded her out?" a reporter asked.

"No, absolutely not," Padilla said.

Padilla said his second thoughts come after reading more than 400 pages of documents made public this week.

Much of the information had already been released, including that Anthony had told detectives a series of lies and was out partying days after her daughter was last seen, Local 6's Louis Bolden reported.

Casey Anthony also wanted to give her unborn daughter up for adoption, according to the documents.

A high school friend said Casey Anthony was interested in putting her child up for adoption, the document said.
(snipped)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #927 on: August 27, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »

I think its pretty obvious that we are not going to get much out of Casey...she has had all this time with her lawyer thanks to Padillo for flipping the bill...to meet with Baez and come up with the "best" scenario to get her off as best as possible.  She is probably sticking with her crazy lies not only to be difficult, but rather to play this insanity card to the very end.
Calling her a skank is an insult to prostitutes...no one deserves to be compared to this heartless "creature"...well maybe Joran.
Cindy and George are guilty in the fact that they are pawns in the Casey game.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 27, 2008, 04:58:39 PM »

WHAT IF CASEY DOESNT KNOW WHERE THE BODY IS SERIOUSLY WHAT IF DAD MOVED IT??

If dad moved it then I say hang him by his nuts until he talks.  I mean it.

This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.  George knows. JMO

IMO - he knew on June 24th when he was sniffing looking for a wheel chock in Casey's trunk.  Funny how HE is the only one she didn't cancel a solo jailhouse visit with!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 27, 2008, 04:59:33 PM »

Hmmmm.....let's see........ I wonder which scenario they are going to go with.

The pool?

The car?

Too much Xanax?

Does anyone think that Lee already knew or he is just now having to face the ugly truth?  

I really feel for everyone who loved Caylee and WAS NOT involved in this mess.   I'm sure they're heartbroken.

Me too!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 27, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »

Tamikosmom, Slogger, Altruist, invision, misitx5, ck4, can, fatcatlurker, lucybelle, sweetgypsy, mrskub, Shellbell, klaasend, Jennifer34, Treehouse, Dolce, pinetucky, Peaches, dejasade, cajun miracle, mammy103, jazzibelle22, sandy leiva, tomm9298, 2NJSons_Mom, sleddogs, wreck, kkate, Hudsunn, pinkbanana, NCMike, blue fire, Destiny, bellabeauty08, Sea Searcher, da_wench, KarmaRoundUp, Kimmy53, watchinginMA, Praying4Angels, flossy, michelete2, lexie and 94 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi All.

I have been out of the loop for a while.

Peaches ... I see you lurking.  How are you doing?  You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Janet
I've noticed you haven't been around - since your trip to the Netherlands.
Sad day today, and I hope someone/s pays to the fullest extent of the law
for what has happened to that dear child,.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 27, 2008, 05:00:19 PM »

The Anthony family ignores the offere of help from TES for weeks.  They only accept help from TES when pressured and when TES agrees to look for an ALIVE Caylee.

Now, today the news a body was in the trunk of the car.  The Anthony's will HAVE to allow TES to look for a dead Caylee now too. 

Bottom line is CAYLEE NEEDS TO BE FOUND

Cindy wouldn't agree to have TES until late yesterday. I have a gut feeling they knew about this yesterday and that's why they OK'd TES coming.  Casey is not going to deal. She will deny this to the hilt and Baez wants it that way. No body no crime. Looks even better if Tim Miller can't find Caylee either.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #932 on: August 27, 2008, 05:01:21 PM »

Dear Lord, why am I crying? I knew this was coming. I hate this!!!!

I know what you mean.  We've known all along but didn't want to believe it.  I'm devasted.  The only good thing about this is that she is in the good Lord's arms and that skank who doesn't deserve to be called a mother can't hurt her any more.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: August 27, 2008, 05:02:42 PM »

Report: Body Was Decomposing in Trunk of Car Driven by Missing Tot's Mom Wednesday, August 27, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411942,00.html

+++++++++

I contend Casey's parents and brother should cut her off COMPLETELY until the TRUTH is forthcoming.

Casey is very close to her family and very dependent on her parents.  A little tough love is where it is at.

JMO

Janet

OMG  Tamikosmom!!  It's so good to see you.  I've been trying to catch up and speed reading.  When I read "a little tough love is where it's at" I knew immediately it was you.

Hey Snoopy ... hubby and I raised three kids on tough love in regards to taking person responsibility ... excepting the consequences for their actions and ... IN THE LONG RUN ... it paid off.  However ... we do have difficulty applying tough love to the grandkids.  We crumble every time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: August 27, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »

Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk
Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a
body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing
3-year-old, Caylee.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5AoqGDyrL.html>

Uh Oh ! 

Sadly, it appears that TES's mission has changed slightly.  Wonder what Casey's answer is for this one.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 27, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »

I don't know jack about this case -- but, on the outside looking in, I would guess that someone in this case has tipped off LE that maybe an "accident" occurred. LE now has the hard evidence of "decomposition". They are just now confronting Casey with BOTH of these developments. If it IS murder -- no immunity.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #936 on: August 27, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »

Hey, wait a minute....

Maybe "pizza" was their nickname for Caylee??????

See, you can spin some truth here.

They are a wonderful family......

The Cleavers, Ozzie and Harriet, Father knows best. Just plain good folk.

Peace Monkeys
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 27, 2008, 05:05:13 PM »

Maybe Casey' Google search turned up this nice little bit of nastiness.......

http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_how_to_hide_a_dead_body.php

Just a thought mind you

Now you need to destroy your computer just for looking that up!   

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 27, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »

you know, we have some very very bright people here, but there is one thing that I think we overlooked.

and I think this is the entire key - now check this

when Casey returned home and was allegedly confronted by George in the gas can thief (remember this is from George)

there is the high probability that Casey was about to torch the car with the body Caylee in it.

there has always been something missing in the gas can story - and there is a body missing - when you add them together, there aren't a whole lot of things that a small amount of gas could be used for.

it can not be used to completely destroy a body, it can hide evidence through emulation and can removed DNA such as trace forensics.

but it can not completely destroy a body.

I think the gas was to torch the car with the deceased body of Caylee inside.

something must have prevented this from happening.

AH, now that's a thought.  I could see Casey torching the entire car with Caylee's body in the trunk.  The question is what would have stopped her?  Did an easier disposal come up first or did she chicken out?

Or did she realize that she still needed the car (it wasn't smelling yet?) and disposed of the body some other way?  IF the George story is true, then Caylee's body wasn't in the car, OR Casey had just come from showering at Jesse's, after disposing of the body, OR George didn't see the body (all he says is that the gas cans were there; he doesn't say that he moved anything around). She was going to sneak the gas cans back in. I think we give her too much credit, in some ways. She might have thought that little bit of gas would work to destroy the body. Never thought about torching the car...she needed it. Didn't realized it was going to smell.

Wouldn't have Jesse smelled the stench on Casey when she asked to shower?  I am sure that in police training they get to know what a dead body smells like.  If her grey striped pants were in the trunk...what did she change into after the shower?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #939 on: August 27, 2008, 05:07:03 PM »

Maybe Casey' Google search turned up this nice little bit of nastiness.......

http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_how_to_hide_a_dead_body.php

Just a thought mind you

Now you need to destroy your computer just for looking that up!   

It really did make me worry.

I hate that kinda stuff. We just needed some levity

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.