May 01, 2024, 04:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349853 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »

Can someone give me kiomaries last name?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »

From WS
I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at 2496 S Conway Dr August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

That whole kiomarie thing bothers me. I think the woman is lying, I just don't know why.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »

Torres Cruz

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2008, 09:04:42 PM »

Me too! Who wants to adopt a baby at 19, and who knows that they cant have children that young?
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2008, 09:04:51 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

????????????MONKEYS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK....OK....OK.... do you mean when she found her or killed her?  We know the body smelled of decomp..so she had to be in there for.....oh maybe at the least a day or so, right?  So I am going to say whatever happened was either on the 16 or 17th.  Give her a day to get her thoughts together and maybe even discover her dead...June 18th.

I'm thinking time of day would make a difference on where she could have left her

There are Angels among us.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2008, 09:05:53 PM »

I'm starving over here - so I just went up to the kitchen to see what's available

and I found some chips and some salsa

habanero salsa

So, I'm thinking this is terrific

then I see the label - and it says Mrs Renfro's

I'm still eating it anyway.

I won't say it....I promise...oooohhhh....this is so hard....to keep my mouth shut on this one....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »

Torres Cruz

Hey Mrs. Kub,

How is your bippy? Are you still betting on it?

just kiddin' wit ya LOLOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:39 PM »

I agree with what Red posted:

"Hey all ...

He needs to take his 10 gallon hat go home and make room for TES, people who actually care about finding little Caylee rather than seeing themselves on TV, PR and making $'s off this case."

TES  thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:42 PM »

I'm starving over here - so I just went up to the kitchen to see what's available

and I found some chips and some salsa

habanero salsa

So, I'm thinking this is terrific

then I see the label - and it says Mrs Renfro's

I'm still eating it anyway.

I won't say it....I promise...oooohhhh....this is so hard....to keep my mouth shut on this one....

ha ha funny lala's

I think we have some van der Sloot terlit bowl cleaner upstairs

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:44 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

I still believe Caylee was left in a hot, hot car and died in her carseat.  I think Casey (after having tried to get hold of her family will no success) put her in the trunk and drove around with it for a few days (not more than maybe 2-3 days.  She then switched to Amy's car and dumped her car right before Cindy got hold her.  I think she knew then that the smell wasn't going away.  So Caylee was dead from about the 17th-18th and was in the trunk for a few days and then the car was dumped.

Do you have any idea if it was daylight or night?

Thanks Blue!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »

So Red, are TES going for sure?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »

From WS
I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at 2496 S Conway Dr August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

If anyone has not read Kio's statements...they are really interesting...especially when you realize she is meeting this detective at a location that was a "secret" place for her and Casey and Jessica when they were kids.  For some reason she brings LE to this place...I hope TES looks there too.  It seems to be isolated near their old school.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2008, 09:10:10 PM »

OK....OK....OK.... do you mean when she found her or killed her?  We know the body smelled of decomp..so she had to be in there for.....oh maybe at the least a day or so, right?  So I am going to say whatever happened was either on the 16 or 17th.  Give her a day to get her thoughts together and maybe even discover her dead...June 18th.

I'm thinking time of day would make a difference on where she could have left her

I don't think she would dump her in broad daylight.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

Torres Cruz

Hey Mrs. Kub,

How is your bippy? Are you still betting on it?

just kiddin' wit ya LOLOL

I don't have a bippy. I'm spayed. 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:29 PM »

This is a Theory posted on another site

A couple weeks before Caylee disappeared I believe George & Cindy wanted Casey to get off her ass, get a job and to be a responsible mother. During the next couple of weeks Casey never looked for a job and this caused a lot of frustration and anger with George & Cindy to the point they threatened to kick Casey out of the house. Caylee was welcomed by George & Cindy to live with them.

Because Casey still wanted to party with her new boyfriend and never attempted to look for a job this caused a lot of heated arguments at George & Cindy’s house and Casey was using Caylee as her leverage. When the three of them had a heated-argument, Casey left in anger, taking Caylee with her just to piss-off George & Cindy. During this time Casey was spending a lot of time with her new boyfriend and Caylee was being dumped wherever Casey could find someone to babysit.  Now Casey is in a bind, she has no money and no place to live (where Caylee would be welcomed) and no way to properly take care of Caylee. But Casey doesn’t want George and Cindy to have Caylee, plus Casey has already lied to George and Cindy, saying she and Caylee were living with her boyfriend and they were a happy little family, (this is when Casey stole the 2 gas cans out of George and Cindy’s shed). Casey was dead-ass broke!

Now Casey has Caylee with no place to live. Casey still wants everyone to believe her lies and still wants to party with her boyfriend. So what does she do with Caylee? Casey keeps Caylee in the car while she goes about her business. Casey wants to go out and party with her boyfriend/friends so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. While out partying Casey gets really drunk, to the point of passing out and the boyfriend brings Casey to his apartment. It's late afternoon when Casey awoke from getting drunk the night before. When Casey finally got around to checking on Caylee, who was abandoned in the trunk of the car, Casey found Caylee was dead from heat exposer.

Now Casey has a dead baby and is freaking out! Casey doesn’t know what to do. She leaves Caylee in the trunk and abandons the car where it was parked. (this is why Casey’s car smelled like a dead body). A few days later Casey has a plan and drives her car to George & Cindy’s home, backing her car up to the garage.(which Casey has never done) takes Caylee out of the trunk and places Caylee in the pool, Casey than makes a flurry of phone calls, first tried to call Cindy numerous times than she calls George numerous times, with no answer. Casey wants to tell everyone Caylee had drowned (but while making the numerous phone calls Casey realizes that an autopsy will be required and the medical examiner wouldn’t find water in Caylee’s lungs and would determine that Caylee had died of heat exposure). So Casey quits calling everyone and pulls Caylee out of the pool, goes to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. (This is when the neighbor notices Casey car backed up to the garage). Casey then buries Caylee in the backyard and leaves. While driving in her car Casey realizes that the car smells of a decomposing body so Casey abandons the car at Amscot. (Amscot has surveillance cameras everywhere on their property).

A couple of days later Cindy receives a phone call that Casey's car has been towed from Amscots parking lot. So George and Cindy go pick up the car from the tow lot. While driving home George notices the decomposing smell in the car. (George is a retired homicide detective, he knows the smell). Now they are both worried because they haven’t seen Caylee in four weeks. Cindy starts calling Casey demanding she brings Caylee home! Once back at George & Cindy’s home, Casey has to explain why Caylee isn’t with her and another heated-arguments starts. Cindy threatens to call the Police in an effort to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Cindy has no choice but to call the Police in the heat of the argument. (that’s when Cindy starts calling 911 and tells the operator that the car smells like a dead body!)

Now, Casey not wanting the Police involved has to come clean and tell George and Cindy that Caylee is dead and buried in the backyard. George immediately wants Caylee's body away from his home so he exhumes Caylees body, places weights on Caylee's body and places the body in Casey’s car. George and Casey drives to a isolated lake and throws Caylee’s body in the lake, hoping the alligators will eat the body.

Now the family is lying to everyone in an effort to conceal this MURDER so Casey won’t be charged for Murder and George and Cindy won’t be arrested for Accessory to Murder.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:49 PM »

OT: My cousin who works for Enmark just called and said that gas prices are going to start soaring by the end of the week! So go fill up! Especially around the Gulf.  Guess I better bunker down AGAIN!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »

I don't think she would dump her in broad daylight.

There are many places for a daylight.....you know. But if it was at night, than I believe it would be closer to "home"

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »

OT: My cousin who works for Enmark just called and said that gas prices are going to start soaring by the end of the week! So go fill up! Especially around the Gulf.  Guess I better bunker down AGAIN!

THANKS SHELLBELL

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2008, 09:15:49 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »

I did some interesting searching.  If you go on myspace and type in kiomarie.  Almost all 35 of them are from Puerto Rico.  Something about PR is under my skin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.