May 01, 2024, 08:52:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349681 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Questions Decision To Post Bond For Casey Anthony

POSTED: 10:15 am EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:43 am EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an interview Tuesday night on CNN's Nancy Grace, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he doesn't think he would have bonded Casey Anthony out of jail if he had read the information contained in 400 pages of documents released related to the case.

"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said during an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace.

The released court records reveal how Orange County Detective Yuri Melich grilled her, saying she could seem "cold, callous and a monster who doesn't care, who's just trying to get away with something." He told her Caylee "may not be the way we or the way your family last remembers her. We need to find out from you where Caylee is. This, this, this right now is just, this has gone so far down hill and this has become such a mess."

Casey replied, "Uh-huh." Then Melich said, "We need to end it. It's very simple. We just need to end it." Casey answered, "I agree with you. I have no clue where she is."

The documents also show Casey's parents actually led investigators to search a new depression in the dirt near their backyard pool after they had done their own search and that they had their own lawyer the day after her arrest. The documents include a poem Anthony wrote on July 7, eight days before she reported her daughter missing: "What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

The State Attorney's Office released the more than 400 pages of documents Monday. Eyewitness News found out Casey wanted to give little Caylee up for adoption before she was born, but her mother, Cindy Anthony, was against it. Casey's own mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. Casey's ex-fiancé told detectives she had deleted more than 200 pictures of her with her daughter Caylee that were posted online.

According to the transcripts, hours before Casey's arrest one detective told her, "Caylee's out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose." Casey replied, "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself because there's that chance that I may not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

The documents also show investigators grilled Casey about what happened to her daughter, telling her after the lies she told them they were thinking either she "gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Casey kept insisting to investigators the last time she saw Caylee was June 9. The detective told her, "The longer this goes the worse it's gonna be for everyone, everyone."

Casey kept insisting she doesn't know what happened to her except that she was last with Zenaida the nanny, who no one knows. She also told investigators she's absolutely petrified.

(snipped)

Do people in his line of work NORMALLY do things without researching first?   

Klaas You know what they say, Hind sight is always 20/20 - I could not believe I was reading this.  He certainly should have checked things out before making all those statements to the press that he thought she was missing.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »

Hello All.  I am new!  Wanted to say hello!
You guys are all so great at these 'theories' and evidence!  I love it!
Hope to join in more thoroughly...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:49 AM »

BTW - good morning fellow monkeys and I am soooooo relieved that Tim Miller is now finally involved and Beth Holloway.  Let's get this mess over with.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 27, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »

Welcome to the monkey cage.  Start posting. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #604 on: August 27, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »

BTW - good morning fellow monkeys and I am soooooo relieved that Tim Miller is now finally involved and Beth Holloway.  Let's get this mess over with.

Its about time a CARING MOTHER join the bunch!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #605 on: August 27, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »

Morning!

They took the car on the 18th, and the the report was made on the 15th.................is that right? Cindy washed stuff in the meantime? I'm just trying to get the timing down. TIA!

How it reads to me is this:

Incident is dated 7/15/08 (date Cindy made the 911 calls)
Items recovered as evidence initially on 7/16/08 including the lap top and blue crate

The pants and other items Cindy washed were taken into evidence later after Cindy remembered she had them.

Thank you Klaas! I was trying to see this date, which may not even be the right block because I can't make out what the words say. I couldn't tell whether this was an eighteen or a sixteen. I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

If the trunk isn't producing any forensics, the crate could explain that. The body farm's testing would also make more sense to me. I would think that plastic would clean much more thoroughly than carpet fibers in a trunk.

CBB - read the typed portions below the form part and the 2nd page.  There are a ton of typos IMO going on in the LE documents. 

You're absolutely right. It clearly says the 16th. These typos are going to give them hell in court, IMO. Thanks again!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: August 27, 2008, 11:17:28 AM »

Welcome Dejas!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: August 27, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »

Me too Sleeks, I feel much better now. 
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 27, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

Yeah I read late last night about TES getting involved - I was so thrilled, but it was way past my bed time at that point.  Plus you all are typing way too fast.  I just had to go to bed even with all this excitement.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: August 27, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »

Reminder do not forget to listen to SM Radio tonight.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 27, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »

So they don't want Casey at the pre-trial..

Sorry if its been posted I dont recall seeing it..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: August 27, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »

HI AND WELCOME, dejasade!!! 

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW MONKEYS! IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE AN AVATAR, CHECK OUT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE!!   I ADD NEW ONES AS SOME ARE CHOSEN ALMOST DAILY!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: August 27, 2008, 11:21:52 AM »

I know that this may be a dumb question and a little late...but who here is going with the theory that she burned Caylee somewhere?
And, if she did, does anyone know if someone would be able to (not to sound morbid) smell the burning corpse?
...And also...what about this that we heard a while back about her cell phone being traced to a certain wooded area.  Anything come up w/ that ??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: August 27, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »

YES - thanks for the reminder Sleeks!  When it get's closer to time tonight I'll post another reminder and link to the show.  Should be a good one with Tim Miller!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #614 on: August 27, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

Its about time a CARING MOTHER join the bunch!

My feelings exactly! That was my first thought when I read that Beth was going.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: August 27, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Questions Decision To Post Bond For Casey Anthony

POSTED: 10:15 am EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:43 am EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an interview Tuesday night on CNN's Nancy Grace, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he doesn't think he would have bonded Casey Anthony out of jail if he had read the information contained in 400 pages of documents released related to the case.

"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said during an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace.

The released court records reveal how Orange County Detective Yuri Melich grilled her, saying she could seem "cold, callous and a monster who doesn't care, who's just trying to get away with something." He told her Caylee "may not be the way we or the way your family last remembers her. We need to find out from you where Caylee is. This, this, this right now is just, this has gone so far down hill and this has become such a mess."

Casey replied, "Uh-huh." Then Melich said, "We need to end it. It's very simple. We just need to end it." Casey answered, "I agree with you. I have no clue where she is."

The documents also show Casey's parents actually led investigators to search a new depression in the dirt near their backyard pool after they had done their own search and that they had their own lawyer the day after her arrest. The documents include a poem Anthony wrote on July 7, eight days before she reported her daughter missing: "What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

The State Attorney's Office released the more than 400 pages of documents Monday. Eyewitness News found out Casey wanted to give little Caylee up for adoption before she was born, but her mother, Cindy Anthony, was against it. Casey's own mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. Casey's ex-fiancé told detectives she had deleted more than 200 pictures of her with her daughter Caylee that were posted online.

According to the transcripts, hours before Casey's arrest one detective told her, "Caylee's out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose." Casey replied, "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself because there's that chance that I may not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

The documents also show investigators grilled Casey about what happened to her daughter, telling her after the lies she told them they were thinking either she "gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Casey kept insisting to investigators the last time she saw Caylee was June 9. The detective told her, "The longer this goes the worse it's gonna be for everyone, everyone."

Casey kept insisting she doesn't know what happened to her except that she was last with Zenaida the nanny, who no one knows. She also told investigators she's absolutely petrified.

(snipped)

Do people in his line of work NORMALLY do things without researching first?   

Yes, Caylee is dead and has been since the last time anyone saw them together.  I think the date is June 18. As soon as Casey found Caylee dead her mind snapped.  She tells you in that statement above..."I don't want to think about it"...what would Dr. Hodges say?  That is a confession of sorts.  That is the closest she will ever get to telling us Caylee is dead. 

Then there is that June 9 date...the Casey that gave that statement of June 9 is the one that knows where Caylee is...Casey has never gone back to that point in her mind again.  She can't...she is a very disturbed person and whether she goes to prison or to a mental institution she will always be disturbed.  She is unfixable at this point and it is vey, very sad.  Caylee never had a chance.  I hope TES finds her and brings her to rest.  Those parents of hers will have a big "come to Jesus meeting to attend" one day and it won't be a pretty sight.  MOO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 27, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »

I know that this may be a dumb question and a little late...but who here is going with the theory that she burned Caylee somewhere?
And, if she did, does anyone know if someone would be able to (not to sound morbid) smell the burning corpse?
...And also...what about this that we heard a while back about her cell phone being traced to a certain wooded area.  Anything come up w/ that ??

I think the burning subject came up because she stole the gas cans from her parents shed.  Personally I doubt she burned the body.  Yes, you would smell it.

Information came out that the pings from the cell phone records from 6/17 came from a remote wooded area near the airport.  I'm sure it's a large area though so I'm not certain how much has been searched.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 27, 2008, 11:24:57 AM »

YES - thanks for the reminder Sleeks!  When it get's closer to time tonight I'll post another reminder and link to the show.  Should be a good one with Tim Miller!

I know you are our champ Klaas - I am jumping the proverbial gun because I am so excited.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 27, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »

Thanks, it had not been posted.  Who chooses that, Baez or the prosecutor?  Do you know?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: August 27, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »

Thanks, it had not been posted.  Who chooses that, Baez or the prosecutor?  Do you know?

I think it would be Baez but I'm not sure..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.