May 01, 2024, 10:00:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349703 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: August 27, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

Joseph....if you can....what is your opinion about George...I wonder if they will do a DNA test on him too...I have my reasons for this train of thought...

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.  Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

Anyway... I have homework to do... and I am so behind because of this case... it is driving me nuts.  You guys are great... thanks for inviting me into your community.... it is a great honor to be amongst such good people.

I think you just stated what alot of us on here believe happened....We are happy and honored to have you here..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: August 27, 2008, 11:07:59 PM »

God - please take care of little Caylee.

Joseph, Dana, and Tim - thank you so much for all that you do.  You guys are awesome.

Joseph - I am very close to New York.

Monkeys - I want to congratulate all of you because I really do think that Cindy called Tim because of the pressure that we have put on Garrison during the past few days.  I want to think that maybe we did make a difference in this horror show.  Thanks Monkeys.

Pass the word on... Vote for Den Delano (R) for New York Senate... he still hasn't sent a yard sign to me in florida...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:06 PM »

Dana, were you approving of the action of OCSO in terminating the liar who had a position in their Patrolmen's Division?

dam right! there is no room in police work for those who lie

Everybody lies...

Everybody fries...

Ain't that right, Case-face?

(ya little b****)

Isn't Karma great......

I'd love to torture her skank ass.....oops! ::

Carpe...a bunch of us Gals got skank here in the back room...I'm holdin' her down...Can and Cubbee are beating the shit outa her...and Lala's is poking the skank with very sharp pencils...you can have Skankie...when we're done...Des

Des - how about a little waterboarding?  I'll hold her down and you can bring in the hose.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

Joseph....if you can....what is your opinion about George...I wonder if they will do a DNA test on him too...I have my reasons for this train of thought...

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.  Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

Anyway... I have homework to do... and I am so behind because of this case... it is driving me nuts.  You guys are great... thanks for inviting me into your community.... it is a great honor to be amongst such good people.

Thank you for confirming that I am not crazy for having the same ideas/thoughts about George's involvement.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:48 PM »

Would someone please explain to me how you go about looking for a live Caylee when Casey won't tell anyone where she is?  She won't say anything other than she left her at a place that is not occupied.  How do you do that? She's not lost in the woods like a boyscout? 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.   Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

I agree!  Thank you Joe for all you are doing ..... search safe!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: August 27, 2008, 11:09:04 PM »

I missed the Dana show cause of company. Is it recorded and when can I listen to it? Thanks all.

Don't know it it is up yet cajun....
Is that storm gonna come get us?

The best weather forecaster for our area is Rob on KATC. He has always hit it on the nose. Can you catch him in your area? I do think that with all of the Highs blocking this system, it will hit Louisiana. This stuff is getting old since my area is still rebuilding from hurricane Rita, 3 years ago.

I understand, we are still recovering from Katrina! Stay safe! I don't think I get KATC, but Bob Breck usually does a pretty good job and is usually right on the money!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: August 27, 2008, 11:09:23 PM »

TIA...Des

I think you just stated what alot of us on here believe happened....We are happy and honored to have you here..

Thank you.  Have a great night! I am going to fall asleep doing my homework.... 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: August 27, 2008, 11:09:37 PM »

I missed the Dana show cause of company. Is it recorded and when can I listen to it? Thanks all.

Cajun - I just checked and the podcast isn't up yet but it will be either later tonight or tomorrow. 

Keep checking back to this link and instead of the "LISTEN LIVE" link there will be an icon that looks like this

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Thanks again Klaas. I hope to be able to listen when it's available.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: August 27, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »

Doesn't it make you wonder though?  Amy seem to like Casey.  Ricardo (I think) said he thought she was a good mother. Did she lie and make bad decisions and then one day her mind just broke???? 

welllllllll, imo NO, Case Face was doing what sociopath's do.  They are always acting, they manipulate, they play to their victim's in order to bring their vulnerabilites open, which is when they strike.  Sociopath's leave many victim's in their wake & go on to continue victimizing until they take it to the violent level, that's when the undeniability takes place.  It probably was a sociopath that brought the old adage into being of "you never know what takes place behind closed doors", that is real wisdom that encompasses that their are actor's among us, mind you they are not in the majority, they exist & they are predator's.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: August 27, 2008, 11:11:45 PM »

Would someone please explain to me how you go about looking for a live Caylee when Casey won't tell anyone where she is?  She won't say anything other than she left her at a place that is not occupied.  How do you do that? She's not lost in the woods like a boyscout? 

Well... yesterday I went with flyers to Sawgrass apartments... and knocked on doors asking if I could actually come in their apartment and verify Caylee was not in their house.  Most everyone let me in.  Some people were not home... and 210 still appeared to be unoccupied.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:53 PM »

It must be torture for Cindy having "Baez" as Casey's attorney. She should be ashamed, but this family clearly has no shame.

IMO much of Casey's hatred stems from Cindy's dislike of Hispanics/minorities.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »

Well... yesterday I went with flyers to Sawgrass apartments... and knocked on doors asking if I could actually come in their apartment and verify Caylee was not in their house.  Most everyone let me in.  Some people were not home... and 210 still appeared to be unoccupied.

Are you still in need of flyers?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: August 27, 2008, 11:14:44 PM »

good night Joe

good job - you have my respect and that of so many others

and on that note

good night my friends'

see you all on the flip side.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: August 27, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »

Thank you for going to Sawgrass Apts. to search!
Do you know if anyone else went searching inside of the occupied apts? LE?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: August 27, 2008, 11:15:09 PM »

You all are so lucky that either you are alone or you have mates that understand why you do what you do.  My Rm does not like childeren, he cannot fathom why I would waste one minute on Natalee or Caylee.  I hope Lisa, when she dates, will really really make a wise decision of the kind of person she brings into her little one's life.  My kids do not even come to my house.  Don't get me wrong, he is not evil, just doesnt feel the same as me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: August 27, 2008, 11:15:58 PM »

TIA...Des

Joseph, that is exactly what I thought also (In red).  I think he panic and knew he couldn't help Caylee but he sure as hell had to do something to help Casey.  He hadn't counted on his wife calling the police and saying it smelled like a dead body had been in the car.  You can hear the panic in her voice and shear desperation in her call to the police.  Only later did she turn on the media (after George convinced her Caylee is gone, do you want to lose Casey also?)  Enough said.  (MOO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: August 27, 2008, 11:17:16 PM »

Good night Joseph.  Rest well.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: August 27, 2008, 11:18:20 PM »

TIA...Des

Joseph, that is exactly what I thought also (In red).  I think he panic and knew he couldn't help Caylee but he sure as hell had to do something to help Casey.  He hadn't counted on his wife calling the police and saying it smelled like a dead body had been in the car.  You can hear the panic in her voice and shear desperation in her call to the police.  Only later did she turn on the media (after George convinced her Caylee is gone, do you want to lose Casey also?)  Enough said.  (MOO)

Yep!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: August 27, 2008, 11:19:13 PM »

good night Joe

good job - you have my respect and that of so many others

and on that note

good night my friends'

see you all on the flip side.

Nite Rob....don't let the bed bugs bite!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.