April 27, 2024, 01:18:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352107 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2008, 11:27:46 AM »

I would like to hear from friends/coworkers etc. about Cindy and George's behavior for the month Casey and Caylee were missing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2008, 11:29:02 AM »

Was George wanting more than 10 percent?

Would Mr. Birch have actually gone for it, if George was

not such a flaming horse's private?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2008, 11:30:15 AM »

Last night I had the most sickning thought...

Caseys friends describes her as a one-upper..Always has to be better.

Then I thought Oh No what if casey in her own mind is now trying to one-up all those other parents that kill..

And then I wondered if she had a specific case in mind that she is trying to one-up..

For some reason I keep responding to your posts...that must mean you have me thinking. LOL

Casey is holding the power over everyone as long as the body is not found.  If TES does not find Caylee, then she will always have that bargaining chip to work with.

Well everytime I see your avitar and that feather pen moving
I imagine you behind the scenes thinking and writing, thinking and writing..And that your brain is just constantly working on new thoughts..I love that avitar and have wanted to say that for the longest..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »

If Baez is worried about media attention hampering chances of a fair jury pool, when you add Cindy's bais of hispanics they better plan on going to Greenland to select a jury!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »

I cant get over her saying you now how many people had access to the car how much sicker will this girl get?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2008, 11:31:38 AM »

Too funny Carpe

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2008, 11:31:43 AM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?  We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Welcome D in TX and I know what you mean.  I'm not ready to condemn Cindy and George yet either when it comes to the disposition of Caylee.  What I do think though is that they in their hearts know yet they are defending Casey because they haven't wanted to face the truth.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2008, 11:32:48 AM »

I cant get over her saying you now how many people had access to the car how much sicker will this girl get?

Sicker than anyone ever imagined.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2008, 11:33:36 AM »

she must be confusing the trunk for her *#!*....open access

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »

If I was in that Padilla van, I'd be using one of these. Wonder if they are?

http://www.vehicle-tracking-usa.com/store/audio-surveillance-parabolic-microphone-listening-device-detectear,Product.asp

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »

Ya know,

Trying to bargain with the guy who towed your ABANDONED car...

it sorta hits me that this is a person who doesn't have a lot

of INTELLIGENCE IN HIS HEAD... and things... and some more stuff.

Ya know, ummmm, I meannnn... it is narrow minded, absolutely.

I really believe that!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »

I mean like who would kill her daughter andput her daughter in her car??  PLEASE!!!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2008, 11:35:15 AM »

Anytime I had access to someone's vehicle, I never opened the trunk.  It's not like this was a car large enough to haul large items in, ie. moving etc.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2008, 11:35:38 AM »

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2008, 11:37:11 AM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?   We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Very well stated, but the fact that keeps driving us to look at George and Cindy is the disturbing of evidence in the car prior to police arriving.  George being a former detective himself alloud and aided in his wifes removal and disruption of the vehicle, the only piece of evidence at that time in this case.

Agreed...This evidence would be important to show innocence as well as possible guilt.  He of all people would know that. YOU DON'T TAMPER WITH POSSIBLE EVIDENCE.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »

No one in that family is too bright.

Remember Lee telling the camera crew the sidewalk was ANTHONY property.

They should have called him on that one. And who did you have pour that concrete there Lee?

What a bunch of idiots

Peace Monkeys
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2008, 11:40:29 AM »

The more I look at that house on the camera the more deppresing it seems to me.  Poor Caylee should be running around that yard playing!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »

Last night I had the most sickning thought...

Caseys friends describes her as a one-upper..Always has to be better.

Then I thought Oh No what if casey in her own mind is now trying to one-up all those other parents that kill..

And then I wondered if she had a specific case in mind that she is trying to one-up..

For some reason I keep responding to your posts...that must mean you have me thinking. LOL

Casey is holding the power over everyone as long as the body is not found.  If TES does not find Caylee, then she will always have that bargaining chip to work with.

Well everytime I see your avitar and that feather pen moving
I imagine you behind the scenes thinking and writing, thinking and writing..And that your brain is just constantly working on new thoughts..I love that avitar and have wanted to say that for the longest..

Thanks for the compliment...BTW I have a file on everyone...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2008, 11:41:23 AM »

maybe I can offer you all some words to comfort you - or at least how I see things and how my mind works.

In your mind there are defense mechanisms. These mechanisms are rooted in your sub-conscious and are often there to protect you. It is part of the human psyche and they were developed during that evolution of the human race. We all have them, at least those of us who are normal.

we could never think of killing another human being, unless it was self defense. Most could not even do it under orders from a commanding officer. That's why the military uses psyche ops to prepare a solider for war and often de-humanizes the enemy to a sub-standard race and an inferior one.

when we see what is plainly there - meaning the death of a young child, a child who never even got the chance to live life, we are all traumatized. It is the very worst that most people can handle. Seeing the lifeless body of a child is probably one of the worst things that a caring human being can see.

When we hear of a case involving the death, and a possible deliberate death of that young child, we will all hope for the best. It's part of human nature to wish upon a star and pray to God that the worst ha not occurred.

When we hear the news that we were praying would never arrive, we are left with the feeling of loss even though we are not related to that person and have never met that person.

That is part of what makes people human and special. We all share a connection to each other and as a society we can only flourish when we all live with the hopes and dreams for each other.

When someone such as Casey purposefully breaks societies norms, we all ask ourselves the question - why?

To ask that question is also part of human nature and also shows that you understand the boundaries established over 180,000 years.

so, when you think to yourselves, why did this happen, you are not alone, you are part of the fabric of a society that actually cares about one and other. You are not alone in the thought process that makes us all human and the defense mechanisms are there to prevent you from seeing, hearing and feeling the worst of human nature.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2008, 11:41:34 AM »

Ya know,

Trying to bargain with the guy who towed your ABANDONED car...

it sorta hits me that this is a person who doesn't have a lot

of INTELLIGENCE IN HIS HEAD... and things... and some more stuff.

Ya know, ummmm, I meannnn... it is narrow minded, absolutely.

I really believe that!

Honey...sweetie...please explain this to me... bargain in what way?  I am so lost with your posts...you sound like Shango today. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.