April 27, 2024, 01:11:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352103 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1120 on: August 28, 2008, 05:14:27 PM »

Who can I sue for wasting my time???

LOL Katysmom!   What I went to, to just get it up, shut my barking dogs up and my 20 yr old daughter to not talk to me for a few minutes.   And NOTHING new 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: August 28, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 
Casey also has brown eyes.

I thought her eyes were green or blue.

Casey's eyes are Brown and Caylee's eyes are Hazel...this can happen with a brown eyed parent and a blue/green eyed parent....or a recessive blue/breen eyed parent and brown eyed parent.  I forget what it is called...like an incomplete dominent chromosome.  I have hazel eyes.  My father had Brown, my mother has blue.  He passed to me an incomplete dominent whereas the darker color bleeds through the blue.  Scientists are not completely sure how this works yet, but it is probably like when a child gets their mothers hair color and their fathers curls.  What this means as far as the Caylee case is concerned is that either the baby's father had Brown eyes with a recessive blue/green, or he had blue/green eyes....OR Casey passed on her recessive blue...which is quite possible considering Cindy has light eyes and would have had to pass a light eye gene onto Casey.  The later is the more likely scenerio.

BTW, this is my first time chiming in here, but I am Katie, Joe's wife. (J.J.) I am so proud to see how many of you appreciate the work these underappreciated searchers are doing.  He has devoted every weekend since this began, all his free time after work, and when he is at home he is on these boards and news sites engulfing himself in the search.  I applaud all of you that are searching, the others that can't that are applauding the search, and those that are in any way giving up normally enjoyable times to this important effort....especially those of you who have to wait at home with the kids while your loved ones search for this precious angel that did not have the safety our babies have!!!  In the Joe Jordan household we all are grieving the loss of this beautiful little girl.  Our hearts bleed at the thought of harm comming to someone so innocent...especially at the hand of the ONE PERSON she should be able to trust in all the world.  Even if it was an accident....how shameful to dispose of your own trusting child so heartlessly!  I tear up now even thinking about it!  When I see the news and hear the evidence I can't help but hold my own sweet little two year old daughter who resembles Caylee so very much and thank the lord for giving me such a gift.  I know that no matter what befalls Casey in this world, she will be judged and justice will be given to Caylee!

Anyhow...nice to meet you all!  *waves* 

Welcome Katie.  Lovely children in your avi.

Welcome to all the new monkeys.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: August 28, 2008, 05:16:07 PM »

It's a pleasure to meet you Catherine.  What a wonderful hubby you have.  Give him a big hug from all of us monkeys.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: August 28, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »

Any lab results will be returned to this office and the sheriff's detectives will make a determination whether to share that with the Attorney General sometime in the future. No time line on that.

Nothin new.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Catherine Ash
Scared Monkey

Joe and my two beautiful children, our hearts.

« Reply #1124 on: August 28, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »

Thank you!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things i cannot change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Every time I say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to my anger, and never to their own fear
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1125 on: August 28, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

For those who cannot hear:

Caylee's missing and we continue to look for Caylee Marie Anthony. No comment about the forensics. No comment on anything else you can think of.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1126 on: August 28, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

Cops would be better off doing no presser, than saying a  load of bull crap.

We have had nothing but bullchit for weeks and weeks...

It just pisses people off. 

On the bright side, they aren't giving out FALSE info and destroying/hiding evidence to protect her like those in Aruba.  So I guess no news, is good news, for the case.  Though, I'm pissed too.!
We are in America, this case will be served justice as it should in due process. No coverup! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1127 on: August 28, 2008, 05:17:51 PM »

Watching the grass grow at Cindy's was more exciting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: August 28, 2008, 05:17:53 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 

Casey's eyes are Brown and Caylee's eyes are Hazel...this can happen with a brown eyed parent and a blue/green eyed parent....or a recessive blue/breen eyed parent and brown eyed parent.  I forget what it is called...like an incomplete dominent chromosome.  I have hazel eyes.  My father had Brown, my mother has blue.  He passed to me an incomplete dominent whereas the darker color bleeds through the blue.  Scientists are not completely sure how this works yet, but it is probably like when a child gets their mothers hair color and their fathers curls.  What this means as far as the Caylee case is concerned is that either the baby's father had Brown eyes with a recessive blue/green, or he had blue/green eyes....OR Casey passed on her recessive blue...which is quite possible considering Cindy has light eyes and would have had to pass a light eye gene onto Casey.  The later is the more likely scenerio.

BTW, this is my first time chiming in here, but I am Katie, Joe's wife. (J.J.) I am so proud to see how many of you appreciate the work these underappreciated searchers are doing.  He has devoted every weekend since this began, all his free time after work, and when he is at home he is on these boards and news sites engulfing himself in the search.  I applaud all of you that are searching, the others that can't that are applauding the search, and those that are in any way giving up normally enjoyable times to this important effort....especially those of you who have to wait at home with the kids while your loved ones search for this precious angel that did not have the safety our babies have!!!  In the Joe Jordan household we all are grieving the loss of this beautiful little girl.  Our hearts bleed at the thought of harm comming to someone so innocent...especially at the hand of the ONE PERSON she should be able to trust in all the world.  Even if it was an accident....how shameful to dispose of your own trusting child so heartlessly!  I tear up now even thinking about it!  When I see the news and hear the evidence I can't help but hold my own sweet little two year old daughter who resembles Caylee so very much and thank the lord for giving me such a gift.  I know that no matter what befalls Casey in this world, she will be judged and justice will be given to Caylee!

Welcome!

I think Casey has hazel eyes and Caylee brown.  Looks to me like George has brown eyes and Cindy either hazel or blue. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: August 28, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »

Cindy looked a bit too happy with Tim for me to think that Caylee was found.

I agree...but I hate that she is in that car with Tim....he will need to be fumigated...Bless His BIG Heart.

Hi Sunny! What am I missing? Where did you see Cindy and Tim together?  TYA

Can anybody else hear anything?  Are we still waiting for conference, or I just couldn't hear it? 

As I understood it...there was a meeting today with cindy/Tim and LE regarding a search probably this weekend...she got in a car with Tim and drove away....there was no audio....the presser was just over...nothing...nadda...zilch..so we can assume Caylee has not been found

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: August 28, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »

Anyone see Cindy show back up at the house?....Lee's car still in driveway is all I see.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Catherine Ash
Scared Monkey

Joe and my two beautiful children, our hearts.

« Reply #1131 on: August 28, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »

It's a pleasure to meet you Catherine.  What a wonderful hubby you have.  Give him a big hug from all of us monkeys.

I will as soon as he gets home.  He always takes a little more time now so he can do an afterwork surveylence.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things i cannot change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Every time I say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to my anger, and never to their own fear
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: August 28, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

The melting blonde said the Attorney General is up for reelection so he's going to take this step by step, very methodical.  She put her sunglasses back on and is looking around now.  Probably trying to find air conditioning.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: August 28, 2008, 05:19:18 PM »

Watching the grass grow at Cindy's was more exciting.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: August 28, 2008, 05:20:16 PM »

I will as soon as he gets home.  He always takes a little more time now so he can do an afterwork surveylence.

And thank you for being so kind and patient by sharing your hubby so he can do these searches.  Behind every successful man is a great woman.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: August 28, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »

hi Catherine...nice to meet you!!  Your post touches my heart!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: August 28, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »

Klaas,
From the pictures I have of Casey, her eyes are hazel....I refuse to post her skank @ss case face on here......sorry, don't hit that red button....I'll behave

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: August 28, 2008, 05:20:39 PM »

WELCOME TO THE CAGE
[/b]
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1138 on: August 28, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »

OK...............I'm off to wash out the $70.00 hair cut I got this morning. Only saved up for it for 2 months and walked out wanting to cry.

I could have bought a brown football helmet for less and had the luxury of TAKING IT OFF!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: August 28, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

Cops would be better off doing no presser, than saying a  load of bull crap.

We have had nothing but bullchit for weeks and weeks...

It just pisses people off. 

AMEN Carpe...what a frigging waste of time....DAMN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.