April 28, 2024, 11:47:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352191 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: August 28, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

I think Casey has hazel eyes and Caylee brown.  Looks to me like George has brown eyes and Cindy either hazel or blue. 

"He describes the little girl as being 3 feet tall with big, hazel eyes and brown hair." http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I believe some of the flyers have Casey listed as having Brown eyes...but that I am not positive about.

Hazel is weird in that they can look so different at times.  In this photo they look brown to me:

My son has those eyes.... I call them Tootsie Roll eyes! His drivers permit says brown, but some days they look kinda green.... very pretty!

My eyes change from brown to hazel.  I never know from one day to the next what color they are.....lol
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: August 28, 2008, 05:48:09 PM »

So, Ive been to the dentist all day, and they didnt find the body.  Right???

DRILL HERE - DRILL NOW

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: August 28, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »

One very important factor to me, is the lack of family, friends, neighbors, etc. supporting any of them.   It appears to be all strangers stepping up to the plate  (Cindy quote "get off your asses and look for MY grandaughter, while they do nothing but ask for personal assistance to be at there beck and call 24/7.   And as mentioned by a poster ealier, giving hard earned money for nothing.  I pray Beth and her strenght and kindness, will at least touch Cindy (yes, big if) and show her the importance of proper public media and how to have a heart for helping with the truth.   God Bless Beth for going there.   NOW THAT IS ONE LADY, WHOM i WOULD BE A PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR 24/7 when she needed it most.

I still can't get over the fact, they wanted Target and other gift cards????   These people are so freakin' weird it's scary.  I would guess they weren't neighborly, nor have many friends.....

I agree with you.....I hope they haven't collected much money from people ......a few "friends" have spoken but they are just as confused about the whole situation..
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: August 28, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »

No major announcements will be made.

THAT'S IT!  I NEED A DRINK!!!

It must be 5pm somewhere......not here in Las Vegas

Not even close!  haha  I'm in Denver and it's only 3:50 right now.  We should get out of here early since it's going to be another crazy protest day downtown.  They'll be dropping the police off in their riot gear shortly.  I work at the Republic Plaza and believe, me, it's been a real PITA getting out of the downtown area all week.  It was expected, of course, but still very irritating!  I was thinking about making a sign that reads, "NO PROTESTING ALLOWED" and then march up and down 16th Street...haha.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: August 28, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »

OK...............I'm off to wash out the $70.00 hair cut I got this morning. Only saved up for it for 2 months and walked out wanting to cry.

I could have bought a brown football helmet for less and had the luxury of TAKING IT OFF!

Awww, poor thing.  Bad haircuts are awful, but your hair will grow back. 

CBB, I know how horrible that is. It will grow back though and I'm sure you can make it look lovely until it does. Look at the bright side. At least you weren't getting a Brazilian when they screwed up.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: August 28, 2008, 05:51:19 PM »

OK...............I'm off to wash out the $70.00 hair cut I got this morning. Only saved up for it for 2 months and walked out wanting to cry.

I could have bought a brown football helmet for less and had the luxury of TAKING IT OFF!

Should have taken grampa George....he would have fought for a discount doncha know...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: August 28, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »

Mrskrub!!!! you shock me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: August 28, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »

So, Ive been to the dentist all day, and they didnt find the body.  Right???

DRILL HERE - DRILL NOW

Rob...U R Da Man!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: August 28, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »

CBB, I know how horrible that is. It will grow back though and I'm sure you can make it look lovely until it does. Look at the bright side. At least you weren't getting a Brazilian when they screwed up.

LMAO.... sorry CBB.... not laughing at you, I hate getting a bad haircut, especially when I am all psyched about getting it in the first place and spend much dinero on it....bummer!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: August 28, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »

Just got home from work.... where is the press conference please!!! TYIA

hi Cubbee...been thinking about you all day...girlfriend STAY SAFE!!!!

Thanks Sunny! I will.... once again there are no batteries to be found. One good thing about Katrina, people were unprepared and are paying very close attention this time...

I could send you some batteries...FEDEX...I saw the preparedness plan this morning....now let's hope if G does hit, people follow it.....

I am going to give it tomorrow yet on the batteries, but if I get in a bind will let you know. There are plenty of A,AA,AAA.... no C or D... stores have signs on their windows already, but this always happens and then the next day there is usually a shipment, so I will give ya a holler if I get desperate.All the flashlights and such need C and D as well as most radios and portable t.v.'s. I found water today and neighbors hubby is coming home from out of state with 20 cases of drinking water. People are really preparing this time, I will say that!!!!!!!!!
[/quote

Cubbee,  My heart goes out to all of you that live in areas that are hard hit by mother nature.  Here in Phila we only have to deal with Nor'easters (cold blowing rain).  Honestly, if you need any supplies, just post and I am also ready to ship to you.  They are already putting out the snowblowers and shovels up here...LOL
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: August 28, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »

CBB...you made me cry again!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: August 28, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »

Not even close!  haha  I'm in Denver and it's only 3:50 right now.  We should get out of here early since it's going to be another crazy protest day downtown.  They'll be dropping the police off in their riot gear shortly.  I work at the Republic Plaza and believe, me, it's been a real PITA getting out of the downtown area all week.  It was expected, of course, but still very irritating!  I was thinking about making a sign that reads, "NO PROTESTING ALLOWED" and then march up and down 16th Street...haha.

It's 10 til 5 here.  Pouring....

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: August 28, 2008, 05:52:47 PM »

My mouth is numb, I cant talk, someone please tell me what I missed and then Ill go back and read,  pretty please??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: August 28, 2008, 05:53:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082808,0,306070.story

Bondsman: Casey Anthony going back to jail on Saturday

Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

5:27 PM EDT, August 28, 2008

Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked Saturday and she will be booked back into the Orange County Jail, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla just told the Orlando Sentinel.

Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped bail Anthony out of jail last week, said he fears for Anthony and her family's safety.

Padilla also just told the Sentinel he no longer thinks Anthony's 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie is alive.

Officials said Wednesday that air-sample tests from Anthony's car showed it once held a decomposing human body.

"I think she's dead," Padilla said. "I can't figure any body else that would be in the trunk deceased."

Padilla said of that information, coupled with other recently revealed investigative findings and the fact Anthony refuses to speak with him to help find Caylee: "You add all three of those up and you're headed in one direction."

Padilla said he and the bondsmen who helped bond Anthony out of jail are not going to revoke her bond Friday because she has a scheduled appointment to meet with her attorney Jose Baez.

"It's just a courtesy," he said.

Anthony was at Baez's office for several hours today and left quickly without speaking to reporters just after 3 p.m. Baez will not be making a statement to the press today.

Padilla said neither Anthony nor her parents have talked to him about the plans to revoke her bail on Saturday.

"She knows what's going on," Padilla said of Anthony.

Al Estes, the Florida bondsman who actually posted the bond at the jail, was unavailable for comment Thursday morning and did not return a telephone message left at his office.

Padilla's comments come a day after air-sample tests from her car showed it once held a decomposing human body. .

Authorities investigating the Caylee's disappearance have offered Anthony a limited-immunity deal if she will lead them to the child, the Orlando Sentinel learned. If she takes the deal, the specific information Anthony provides could not be used against her by prosecutors.

The Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office would not discuss details of the inquiry Wednesday, but spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier said Anthony has been "invited to our office to shed light on the disappearance of the victim in this case."

During a bail hearing in July, investigators said they had found strands of hair, a stain and dirt in the trunk of Anthony's white Pontiac, which had been left in a parking lot. That evidence led investigators to suggest that Caylee could be dead and that her mother might be involved.

(snipped)

It's just a courtesy my missouri arse!!  Let her attorney go visit her in jail!!   Send her back there now.   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: August 28, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

LMAO.... sorry CBB.... not laughing at you, I hate getting a bad haircut, especially when I am all psyched about getting it in the first place and spend much dinero on it....bummer!
CBB...I know you still look beautiful!!!
I ALWAYS hate my haircuts until I get home and wash and style it myself.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: August 28, 2008, 05:53:58 PM »

One very important factor to me, is the lack of family, friends, neighbors, etc. supporting any of them.   It appears to be all strangers stepping up to the plate  (Cindy quote "get off your asses and look for MY grandaughter, while they do nothing but ask for personal assistance to be at there beck and call 24/7.   And as mentioned by a poster ealier, giving hard earned money for nothing.  I pray Beth and her strenght and kindness, will at least touch Cindy (yes, big if) and show her the importance of proper public media and how to have a heart for helping with the truth.   God Bless Beth for going there.   NOW THAT IS ONE LADY, WHOM i WOULD BE A PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR 24/7 when she needed it most.

I still can't get over the fact, they wanted Target and other gift cards????   These people are so freakin' weird it's scary.  I would guess they weren't neighborly, nor have many friends.....

I agree with you.....I hope they haven't collected much money from people ......a few "friends" have spoken but they are just as confused about the whole situation..

any "friends" they had couldn't get out of dodge fast enough

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: August 28, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »

anyone locate George yet?  The wimp

I believe George could be behind the scene involved with other matter related to the latest happenings.  This all has to be so overwelming.

My prayers are with both Cindy and George while they endure this nightmare that was not of their doing.  They loved Caylee with all their hearts.  She lived almost three years under their roof ... she had her own room ...

I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they are doing the best they know how under the situation.

Janet

You are more forgiving than I, Tamiko!

I respect the fact that you have different opinion though.

More like George knows what's hitting the fan and is so sick to his stomach with fear that he can't show his face!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: August 28, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »

YA GOT TO ADMIT

ole Leonard Padillia should be heading up the Aruban Astronaut program.

I haven't seen anyone this stoopid evah!

there was a kid when I was in grade school that we called "pumpkinhead"

and that kid was a genius compared to Leonard.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: August 28, 2008, 05:56:52 PM »

has anyone heard from rocket scientist Garrison?   

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: August 28, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »

It is 5:55 here.  I got a head start on you guys and gals....LOL

I think I need one after today.  I was a bad, bad, monkey.  I just had to sign on and lurk all day from work.  I didn't want to miss a thing.  I got real good and minimizing the windows real fast.  The 40 minute drive home was torture.  I felt like I was missing out on all the action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.