April 27, 2024, 10:59:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352139 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »

Ya'll remember that big news I have been talking about?

de-wench sure does.

update-

it has now moved to the final stage and I will be breaking this news to you all in the near future.

Not sure how long "the near future" actually is, but last night there was a major development -

and all lights are GREEN

I am sure that this will rock everyone's world.

it won't be much longer now.

Rob, the majority of us here are women. You know what this type of message does to us. You have to give us at least a hint. We promise not tell.

Hehheeeee

Let's guess about it......

Rob and Tim, what a team!!!!!!

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with this case. 

psstttt....Klaas...I send you a banana basket on it last week...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2008, 11:44:01 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17323035/detail.html

Leonard Padilla told Local 6 News reporter Tiffany Tift that he will likely soon begin the process of revoking Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond and it could be completed either Thursday or Friday.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?  We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Welcome D!!!

Hey Monkeys...does D's post remind ya of anyone? lol

That would be me D...I was the same way until they released the 400 docs. Have you read them yet?

There just is no longer an excuse for how the grandparents have behaved now that we know what they know.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2008, 11:44:27 AM »

Oops!  Over on the last thread talking to myself, again!

On July 2, more than two weeks after Caylee was last seen, and two weeks before Cindy Anthony reported the little girl missing, Bobby Lee Williams gave Casey Anthony a tattoo.

Williams said he did not get a sense that Casey Anthony was looking for a child or worried.

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

Did we have this date?

Not sure if we did but we do now!  Thanks!

July 2, 2008 is when Casey got the Bella Vida tattoo.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/   Here is the link Klaas

This is the day after Cindy and George go on vacation."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »

Was George wanting more than 10 percent?

Would Mr. Birch have actually gone for it, if George was

not such a flaming horse's private?

I cant get over her saying you now how many people had access to the car how much sicker will this girl get?

Imagine hearing if that there was a decomposing body in your trunk and you were innocent. Wouldn't you at least freak out? I wander if she even shed a tear? nevermind I don't wonder

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2008, 11:45:15 AM »

Is there a Florida law that says when you are in Florida you cannot tell the truth?
Or, is it an Orange  County law?

"As far as I'm concerned, it has to be that way. Like I said, the safety issue," Padilla told Eyewitness News on Thursday morning.

Padilla said the $50,000 they put up for the $500,000 bond will not be refunded, but he didn't seem troubled by that.

"It's either more security or surrender her back into custody," Padilla said Thursday morning. "Surrender her back into custody is my recommendation."

More threats against Casey, my a$$

He just wants his money back and to forget he was ever in Orlando

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »

Ya know,

Trying to bargain with the guy who towed your ABANDONED car...

it sorta hits me that this is a person who doesn't have a lot

of INTELLIGENCE IN HIS HEAD... and things... and some more stuff.

Ya know, ummmm, I meannnn... it is narrow minded, absolutely.

I really believe that!

Honey...sweetie...please explain this to me... bargain in what way?  I am so lost with your posts...you sound like Shango today. Thanks.

trying to get the towing and storage charges reduced?

Did I get it right??!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »

No one in that family is too bright.

Remember Lee telling the camera crew the sidewalk was ANTHONY property.

They should have called him on that one. And who did you have pour that concrete there Lee?

What a bunch of idiots

Well, his daddy told him that hopscotch was a federal offense.

Lee, get me the FBI on the line!!!! They iz on our piece of the sidewalk again!

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... the number is posted up on de Intra-nets.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »

Ya know,

I really believe that!

Honey...sweetie...please explain this to me... bargain in what way?  I am so lost with your posts...you sound like Shango today. Thanks.

Yes, Cindy was raising hell about it. When George and the tow guy went outside he apologized for Cindy's actions.

I bet he does that ALOT!!!!

Peace Monkeys
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2008, 11:47:53 AM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?  We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Welcome D!!!

Hey Monkeys...does D's post remind ya of anyone? lol

That would be me D...I was the same way until they released the 400 docs. Have you read them yet?

There just is no longer an excuse for how the grandparents have behaved now that we know what they know.

Let me offer you some words of advice D...been there, done that.  LOL  I wonder why the guys are gentle with the newbies?  They practically tarred and feathered us last week. Go figure...we get didn't even get flowers. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »

No one in that family is too bright.

Remember Lee telling the camera crew the sidewalk was ANTHONY property.

They should have called him on that one. And who did you have pour that concrete there Lee?

What a bunch of idiots

Well, his daddy told him that hopscotch was a federal offense.

Lee, get me the FBI on the line!!!! They iz on our piece of the sidewalk again!

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... the number is posted up on de Intra-nets.

Heheheeee

You are rather bent this morning Carpe

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2008, 11:49:34 AM »

Ya know,

I really believe that!

Exactly! George ACTUALLY WANTED A DISCOUNT from the guy who

towed his abandoned car.

THE BALLS ON THAT BARD! Are you kidding me?

I am surprised Mr. Birch did not pick him up by the seat of his pants

and throw him to his car. LOLOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2008, 11:50:35 AM »

Is there a Florida law that says when you are in Florida you cannot tell the truth?
Or, is it an Orange  County law?

"As far as I'm concerned, it has to be that way. Like I said, the safety issue," Padilla told Eyewitness News on Thursday morning.

Padilla said the $50,000 they put up for the $500,000 bond will not be refunded, but he didn't seem troubled by that.

"It's either more security or surrender her back into custody," Padilla said Thursday morning. "Surrender her back into custody is my recommendation."

More threats against Casey, my a$$

He just wants his money back and to forget he was ever in Orlando

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

I've been wondering about that...why did they need to protect Casey?  They bail people out all the time and I doubt they have a full fledged protection service at their disposal?   Once she lied to me...I would just leave her out to be cared for by her parents until the trial...unless they knew as I did that she would run instead of harm her pretty little head.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2008, 11:51:17 AM »

Ya know,

I really believe that!

Whew!  Thanks a bunch...I wasn't thinking straight...I could not figure it out...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »

maybe I can offer you all some words to comfort you - or at least how I see things and how my mind works.

In your mind there are defense mechanisms. These mechanisms are rooted in your sub-conscious and are often there to protect you. It is part of the human psyche and they were developed during that evolution of the human race. We all have them, at least those of us who are normal.

we could never think of killing another human being, unless it was self defense. Most could not even do it under orders from a commanding officer. That's why the military uses psyche ops to prepare a solider for war and often de-humanizes the enemy to a sub-standard race and an inferior one.

when we see what is plainly there - meaning the death of a young child, a child who never even got the chance to live life, we are all traumatized. It is the very worst that most people can handle. Seeing the lifeless body of a child is probably one of the worst things that a caring human being can see.

When we hear of a case involving the death, and a possible deliberate death of that young child, we will all hope for the best. It's part of human nature to wish upon a star and pray to God that the worst ha not occurred.

When we hear the news that we were praying would never arrive, we are left with the feeling of loss even though we are not related to that person and have never met that person.

That is part of what makes people human and special. We all share a connection to each other and as a society we can only flourish when we all live with the hopes and dreams for each other.

When someone such as Casey purposefully breaks societies norms, we all ask ourselves the question - why?

To ask that question is also part of human nature and also shows that you understand the boundaries established over 180,000 years.

so, when you think to yourselves, why did this happen, you are not alone, you are part of the fabric of a society that actually cares about one and other. You are not alone in the thought process that makes us all human and the defense mechanisms are there to prevent you from seeing, hearing and feeling the worst of human nature.

Wonderfully said Rob...

but your swords scare the life out of me

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

movement..

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »

I wonder who really wanted the tow discount more George or Cindy?

I can hear it now Carpe...

"that car didn't smell like that before it got towed...you need to give us a discount...so we can have it detailed"

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »

Hi Lisa...are you doing okay today? 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »

Hispanics???

Baez and Padilla

Hmmmm, I wonder how they feel now after reading about the racists?????

The only people on their side, and they hate hispanics........

Serves them right

That's why Padilla had to get a motor home. They would not want him sleeping in their home

Pi$$es me off

I'm at work and not able to keep up very well. Is there a link to the racist remarks? TY

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »

Quick, look at the webcam. There's a huge crack in the street. Think it's a sinkhole gonna swallow up the house?  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.