April 27, 2024, 10:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352088 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: August 28, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »

JUST IN — From OTR PRODUCER
by Greta Van Susteren

JUST GOT THIS INFO FROM OTR PRODUCER JUSTIN WELLS:

To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta;
Sent: Thu Aug 28 13:27:23 2008
Subject: Casey back to jail….

Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/28/just-in-from-otr-producer/

see!!!

the Anthonys are not being threatened - it's the Padillas that ARE being threatened

and all they have is a stun gun

and they need that winnebago to go back to where ever they came from.

someone might light that mobile latrine on fire.

He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.

I'll believe that when I see it - how long have they been down there now?
SNIPPED

Fav Padilla quote on things he is hearing about casey

"Kill the b****. Burn the b****. Fry the b****," Padilla described.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Oh okay, so Padilla is quoting the threats, not making the statement himself. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: August 28, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

8/29/2008

Cindy says: Reports of returned forensics results is a bunch of hocus pocus.

Until I see some concrete information, I stand behind my daughter.

SOMEONE PULEEEZ HOLD ME BACK!!  This gma is gonna kick that gma's fat arse all over Florida!!

Do me a favor????  B****-slap Casey for me too !!!  Make her wear even bigger sunglasses.

Go for it Wench.  If I wasn't so far away, I would do the same.

Yeah...go for it.  If she files a complaint we will all say you were with us.

Ooops, wine must have kicked in.  I am inserted replies in the middle.

I did that earlier today too :S

For some reason, my laptop runs away and is inserting "0's" like crazy in between typing.  I backspace to correct, but then screw up post.  It is possessed tonight.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: August 28, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

I think Casey has hazel eyes and Caylee brown.  Looks to me like George has brown eyes and Cindy either hazel or blue. 

"He describes the little girl as being 3 feet tall with big, hazel eyes and brown hair." http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I believe some of the flyers have Casey listed as having Brown eyes...but that I am not positive about.

Hazel is weird in that they can look so different at times.  In this photo they look brown to me:

My son has those eyes.... I call them Tootsie Roll eyes! His drivers permit says brown, but some days they look kinda green.... very pretty!

That picture of Caylee and her ggf just breaks my heart. They both look so lost, so desperate, so alone in this world.  Almost like they are connected  by the same circumstances.  They both look so safe together and are clinging to each other.   Sad

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: August 28, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »

MRSKUB Do you have any idea who that MURT person is that they keep talking about on topix??

It's a man named murtwitnessnews. He's been pretty active and has done some live streaming video from outside the Anthony's home and remote areas. I haven't seen him post anything outrageous which is why I said he appeared credible IMO. His info is coming from another poster who is part of a search party. I'm not familiar with that poster but if you read on the link I gave you, the other posters think she's a credible person as well.

THANK YOU I was just curious..I did find the live feed link and I was just wondering who it thanks...
If anyone wants the link it is here
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: August 28, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »

Headline News keeps showing pics of a search in some woods in the background of their news...wonder if its recent?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: August 28, 2008, 06:38:16 PM »

I could send you some batteries...FEDEX...I saw the preparedness plan this morning....now let's hope if G does hit, people follow it.....

I am going to give it tomorrow yet on the batteries, but if I get in a bind will let you know. There are plenty of A,AA,AAA.... no C or D... stores have signs on their windows already, but this always happens and then the next day there is usually a shipment, so I will give ya a holler if I get desperate.All the flashlights and such need C and D as well as most radios and portable t.v.'s. I found water today and neighbors hubby is coming home from out of state with 20 cases of drinking water. People are really preparing this time, I will say that!!!!!!!!!

Ok.....no problem...I'll get them out right away...and don't even NOT tell me girl...don't make me come down there!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: August 28, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »

JUST IN — From OTR PRODUCER
by Greta Van Susteren

JUST GOT THIS INFO FROM OTR PRODUCER JUSTIN WELLS:

To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta;
Sent: Thu Aug 28 13:27:23 2008
Subject: Casey back to jail….

Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/28/just-in-from-otr-producer/

OK.....who here keeps calling the house??????  LMAO

Bart Simpson?

I'm using a satellite phone I stole from a military surplus store.

And they have rapid redial I hope.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: August 28, 2008, 06:39:48 PM »

Headline News keeps showing pics of a search in some woods in the background of their news...wonder if its recent?

Shoot, I don't know, I can't watch Headline News right now.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: August 28, 2008, 06:40:06 PM »

These eyes dont look brown to me. So.....she wears colored contacts??

My God when my page refreshed and all you see is this photo scared the sh!t out of me!!

yah and what ?  i dont understand lol..  does her eye color have any clues or info? lol Razz

People keep going back and forth about who Caylees dad is. I keep seeing how Casey has brown eyes. Those eyes are not brown. Maybe I just have yet to see a pic of her with brown eyes. So yeah, getting the her eye color straight would kind of be INFO, wouldnt it?

Carpe I made a new thread who's the daddy
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3313.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: August 28, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

Check out this story about bodies floating up to shore in the Florida Keys.  That's quite a place there.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/27/keys.bodies/index.html

Dang...can you imagine being on the beach and dead bodies floating up...OHMYGAWD!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1290 on: August 28, 2008, 06:43:10 PM »

I saw that Blonde, good job.

Do you want me to add my two guesses to the mix... or would you

rather that I not?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: August 28, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »

Its been shown several times this afternoon although there has been no mention of it at all.  It must not be new..they's say something, right?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: August 28, 2008, 06:44:42 PM »

I think Casey has hazel eyes and Caylee brown.  Looks to me like George has brown eyes and Cindy either hazel or blue. 

"He describes the little girl as being 3 feet tall with big, hazel eyes and brown hair." http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I believe some of the flyers have Casey listed as having Brown eyes...but that I am not positive about.

Hazel is weird in that they can look so different at times.  In this photo they look brown to me:

My son has those eyes.... I call them Tootsie Roll eyes! His drivers permit says brown, but some days they look kinda green.... very pretty!

That picture of Caylee and her ggf just breaks my heart. They both look so lost, so desperate, so alone in this world.  Almost like they are connected  by the same circumstances.  They both look so safe together and are clinging to each other.   Sad

Maybe they will both be together soon in a better place.  The only two people that really loved and cared for each other.  She is his angel right now and he will soon reunite with her.  I have seen it so many times in my nursing career.  Usually with spouses that have been together for so long.  Once one dies, the other gives up and is reunited with their loved one.  I can just see it now....them hand-in-hand and so happy together without the insanity.  Caylee will be loved and protected where she is right now.  Great-grandpa will make sure of that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: August 28, 2008, 06:45:38 PM »

Its been shown several times this afternoon although there has been no mention of it at all.  It must not be new..they's say something, right?

Hard to say Kippy, sometimes the media holds back reporting stuff like that when asked to by LE.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: August 28, 2008, 06:47:38 PM »

Yes, I agree totally.. the first time i saw this picture, I thought to myself, my god, she looks almost scared to let him go, and almost looks scared to go away from him and into the hands of anyone else..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: August 28, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

Check out this story about bodies floating up to shore in the Florida Keys.  That's quite a place there.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/27/keys.bodies/index.html

Dang...can you imagine being on the beach and dead bodies floating up...OHMYGAWD!!!

That would definitely put a damper on a fun day at the beach!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: August 28, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »

Yes, I agree totally.. the first time i saw this picture, I thought to myself, my god, she looks almost scared to let him go, and almost looks scared to go away from him and into the hands of anyone else..

I thought she looked safe in his arms.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: August 28, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

I thought she looked safe in his arms.

yah exactly .. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: August 28, 2008, 06:51:23 PM »

I saw that Blonde, good job.

Do you want me to add my two guesses to the mix... or would you

rather that I not?

Carpe ypu can do what ever you want.

Also if anyone else wants me to do a side by side juat ask. I don't mind

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: August 28, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »

This was posted on WS. It brought me to tears. I just had to share it with you guys.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.