April 28, 2024, 07:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352172 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: August 28, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »

I think Casey has hazel eyes and Caylee brown.  Looks to me like George has brown eyes and Cindy either hazel or blue. 

"He describes the little girl as being 3 feet tall with big, hazel eyes and brown hair." http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I believe some of the flyers have Casey listed as having Brown eyes...but that I am not positive about.

Hazel is weird in that they can look so different at times.  In this photo they look brown to me:

My son has those eyes.... I call them Tootsie Roll eyes! His drivers permit says brown, but some days they look kinda green.... very pretty!

That picture of Caylee and her ggf just breaks my heart. They both look so lost, so desperate, so alone in this world.  Almost like they are connected  by the same circumstances.  They both look so safe together and are clinging to each other.   Sad

Yes, I agree totally.. the first time i saw this picture, I thought to myself, my god, she looks almost scared to let him go, and almost looks scared to go away from him and into the hands of anyone else..

I thought she looked safe in his arms.

yah exactly .. 

My God, I wonder what that poor old man thinks of all this... he probably knows the truth as well as you and I do.....I bet his heart is breaking!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: August 28, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

I think Casey has hazel eyes and Caylee brown.  Looks to me like George has brown eyes and Cindy either hazel or blue. 

"He describes the little girl as being 3 feet tall with big, hazel eyes and brown hair." http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I believe some of the flyers have Casey listed as having Brown eyes...but that I am not positive about.

Hazel is weird in that they can look so different at times.  In this photo they look brown to me:

My son has those eyes.... I call them Tootsie Roll eyes! His drivers permit says brown, but some days they look kinda green.... very pretty!

That picture of Caylee and her ggf just breaks my heart. They both look so lost, so desperate, so alone in this world.  Almost like they are connected  by the same circumstances.  They both look so safe together and are clinging to each other.   Sad

Yes, I agree totally.. the first time i saw this picture, I thought to myself, my god, she looks almost scared to let him go, and almost looks scared to go away from him and into the hands of anyone else..

yah exactly .. 

Makes you wonder what that poor baby had seen and experienced in 3 short years.  The age of innocence was stripped from her.  I just can't get past those eyes...they say so much.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1302 on: August 28, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »

Not one word from Anthony family spokesperson LARRY GARRISON today....wonder why that is?

probably getting his mangina waxed and had to be transported to the ER
Rob, could you please use a little larger font?  I'm old and my magnifying glass didn't even help

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

yah exactly .. 

Makes you wonder what that poor baby had seen and experienced in 3 short years.  The age of innocence was stripped from her.  I just can't get past those eyes...they say so much.

yah they sure do.. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:47 PM »

This was posted on WS. It brought me to tears. I just had to share it with you guys.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

BEAUTIFUL!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: August 28, 2008, 06:56:06 PM »

Check out this story about bodies floating up to shore in the Florida Keys.  That's quite a place there.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/27/keys.bodies/index.html

Dang...can you imagine being on the beach and dead bodies floating up...OHMYGAWD!!!

That would definitely put a damper on a fun day at the beach!!!

Please P;ease could anyome tell me whats going on been away if someone could please help- me

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: August 28, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »

Not one word from Anthony family spokesperson LARRY GARRISON today....wonder why that is?

Rob, could you please use a little larger font?  I'm old and my magnifying glass didn't even help

he says.....

"probably getting his mangina waxed and had to be transported to the ER"

I just copied and pasted into a notepad to read it lol
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1307 on: August 28, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

Check out this story about bodies floating up to shore in the Florida Keys.  That's quite a place there.

Dang...can you imagine being on the beach and dead bodies floating up...OHMYGAWD!!!

Please P;ease could anyome tell me whats going on been away if someone could please help- me

there were bodies found but not related to Caylee case... 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: August 28, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

he says.....

Okay, going home now.  I'll following along on my phone but can't post.  Nite monkeys.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: August 28, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »

I lurk all the time but don't post.  I have said from the beginning that Casey killed Caylee(sorry for being morbid).  The parents know.  What I would like to know is who is this bondsman, how can he post bond?  I agree it should be retracted and she should be back in jail.  But my question is, and if it's been answered I apologize, why is a person that didn't know Casey organizing bail for her?  She is crazy and needs to go back.  I don't believe there are threats to the family.  Just the lawyer buying some time.  Just my thoughts.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1310 on: August 28, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »

Rumors of body found. Nothing to verify any of that.

Sheriff still looking for Caylee.

TES starts search for Caylee tomorrow.

Still in holding pattern, pretty much.

Casey's bail revoked, should be back in jail by tomorrow some time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: August 28, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »

The dentist gave me something and now all I want to do is watch Green Nurse's nose twitch!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: August 28, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »

click the quote button and you will see it in it's normal size.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: August 28, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »

The dentist gave me something and now all I want to do is watch Green Nurse's nose twitch!!!!!!!

It is cold and wet.  I can rub on gums to make feel better...LMAO.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: August 28, 2008, 07:03:12 PM »

I lurk all the time but don't post.  I have said from the beginning that Casey killed Caylee(sorry for being morbid).  The parents know.  What I would like to know is who is this bondsman, how can he post bond?  I agree it should be retracted and she should be back in jail.  But my question is, and if it's been answered I apologize, why is a person that didn't know Casey organizing bail for her?  She is crazy and needs to go back.  I don't believe there are threats to the family.  Just the lawyer buying some time.  Just my thoughts.

well I dont think that claiming threats to the family would buy the lawyer any time imo.. but I think this guy thought he would come up in here and pull her outta jail and all of a sudden she would tell him where caylee was and he would be the hero... unfortunately now he is realizing that he made a mistake cus Caylee cannot be saved........
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: August 28, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »

Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt??????

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: August 28, 2008, 07:04:03 PM »

It is cold and wet.  I can rub on gums to make feel better...LMAO.

wagging tail at you too.....want ya to fell better.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1317 on: August 28, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

he says.....

Thanx for the hint.  Do I dare ask what a "mangina" is?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: August 28, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »

This was posted on WS. It brought me to tears. I just had to share it with you guys.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

mrskub,
Thanks for posting....even though it put me right over the edge

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: August 28, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »

Thanks Green Nurse, right now Im laughing so hard at what you said -  That should just about do it!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.