April 27, 2024, 08:28:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352080 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: August 28, 2008, 07:20:15 PM »

Sorry if this has been discussed today, but I have been at work and then trying to make some preparations for the coming storm, I was just wondering......has anyone seen anything of George today???

NOPE
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: August 28, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »

I can't believe that they have extended the deadlind for Casey to take the deal

not right

second - the OCSO has bent over backwards to keep this whole clan of diabolical liars out of jail

not right

and the best part - the Padillas are WAITING to revoke the bail.

you tell me - what's wrong with this whole picture?

when the evidence came back they should have arrested them all.

I know I know - they want her to reveal the location of the body - well, if that hasn't happened by now

it's setting a bad precedent.

Well it really concerns me that the reason she is going back to jail is because her bail is being revoked...and not because new charges are being filed. I think they really need the body, or want the body in order to build a stronger case.  And, because it will provide closure (I hate that term) for anyone who truly loved that beautiful child.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: August 28, 2008, 07:20:59 PM »

Not one word from Anthony family spokesperson LARRY GARRISON today....wonder why that is?

probably getting his mangina waxed and had to be transported to the ER
Rob, could you please use a little larger font?  I'm old and my magnifying glass didn't even help

he says.....

"probably getting his mangina waxed and had to be transported to the ER"

I just copied and pasted into a notepad to read it lol

Another trick you can use is to go to the person's itty bitty post and hit the Quote button. When it brings up the screen, the itty bitty print will be in normal size.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 28, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

not right

second - the OCSO has bent over backwards to keep this whole clan of diabolical liars out of jail

not right

I know I know - they want her to reveal the location of the body - well, if that hasn't happened by now

OK, not confirmed yet but, rumor is that the Padilla's are fighting over this. Leonard wants her returned to jail and Tony says no way. This may not happen now. Tony definitely has the final say.

Ya know, I can't think of even 1 author who could write a novel with the convoluted twists and turns of this case.

Renee Gielen maybe?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1344 on: August 28, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »

I think the cops have them one way or the other.

They just want them with the best probabilities possible.

The cops can hold out until the end of time. This ain't Aruba, snitches.

Your playing with the big boys now...

It is time to put on YOUR DADDY PANTS! - Dr. Evil

The Anthony's have nothing anymore, cops will let them

drive themselves as far down now as they would like to go.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: August 28, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »

Sorry if this has been discussed today, but I have been at work and then trying to make some preparations for the coming storm, I was just wondering......has anyone seen anything of George today???

No I wonder where he is hiding?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: August 28, 2008, 07:22:51 PM »

Her attorney must really be lying to her for her to smile like that. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: August 28, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »

NOPE

Hmmmmmm........

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1348 on: August 28, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: August 28, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »

not right

not right

OK, not confirmed yet but, rumor is that the Padilla's are fighting over this. Leonard wants her returned to jail and Tony says no way. This may not happen now. Tony definitely has the final say.

Ya know, I can't think of even 1 author who could write a novel with the convoluted twists and turns of this case.

Renee Gielen maybe?

Sorry Rob. I left out the words intelligent, honest and credible before author.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: August 28, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Comments: 996
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:
    Is anyone still in contact with dsntslp??

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1061

if it was Caylee - You'd think that Cindy would be crying her eyes out.

than again - she isssss Cindy.

I have a contact in the OLE that I will email tomorrow morning should nothing happen tonight.

it's kind of hard to believe that in the last few hours that it hasn't really leaked out.

there are a lot of people with contacts in LE and even some in LE will leak it.

this is a huge case, and if they found Caylee - I think it would be hard to keep a lid on it.

it would be a first.

I just thought of something. How could TES confirm it was Caylee, if Tim was at the Sheriff's office with Cindy?

First of all Tim would NEVER DO THAT....he is very strict about following the proper channels where something like this is concerned....just never happen...someone is looking for some glory...and it's not Tim Miller. Secondly forensics would have to prove it was Catyylee after all this time.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: August 28, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »

NOPE

Hmmmmmm........

I think I read that he just started a new part time job. Musta run out of gift cards.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: August 28, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

Sunny and Snoopy...heading down to brother's house for a cook out...someone call me if anything happens while I am gone, pleeease!!!

Will do.  Have a good time

Ditto...but I think nothing will happen anymore tonight....have a good time...and DO NOT DRINK ANY WINE!  LOL

Hey... I resent that "don't drink wine" response.....due to my typo's tonight d/t wine......LMAO.  It takes me to my happy place where Caylee is swinging on a swing and laughing, while talking with her 2 1/2 year old baby language and not able to pronounce "t's" yet........my wine takes me to that happy place.......LMAO.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: August 28, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Comments: 996
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:
    Is anyone still in contact with dsntslp??

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1061

if it was Caylee - You'd think that Cindy would be crying her eyes out.

than again - she isssss Cindy.

I have a contact in the OLE that I will email tomorrow morning should nothing happen tonight.

it's kind of hard to believe that in the last few hours that it hasn't really leaked out.

there are a lot of people with contacts in LE and even some in LE will leak it.

this is a huge case, and if they found Caylee - I think it would be hard to keep a lid on it.

it would be a first.

I just thought of something. How could TES confirm it was Caylee, if Tim was at the Sheriff's office with Cindy?

First of all Tim would NEVER DO THAT....he is very strict about following the proper channels where something like this is concerned....just never happen...someone is looking for some glory...and it's not Tim Miller. Secondly forensics would have to prove it was Catyylee after all this time.

I agree Sunny! Tim Miller will not be part of a leak like that....Also, sadly it is not like they will be finding a body in pristine condition when they find her...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: August 28, 2008, 07:26:23 PM »

I was blocked from SM for almost three hours.      
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: August 28, 2008, 07:27:09 PM »

NOPE

He is laying low for a reason.  Maybe to avert jail time?  He has been just too quiet and too low for a reason.

Hmmmmmm........

I think I read that he just started a new part time job. Musta run out of gift cards.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: August 28, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »

not right

not right

Renee Gielen maybe?

Sorry Rob. I left out the words intelligent, honest and credible before author.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Did that Lalas write you up and have Klaas put you in the time out chair?

I Stand With The Girl
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:58 PM »

And just look at that smirk on her face. That's what makes me sick, no remorse, no regret, no nothing in regards to Caylee.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

Wha'd ya do SS?  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.