April 27, 2024, 03:17:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352116 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: August 28, 2008, 08:09:14 PM »

OMG ROB....knock it off  I think I just peed in my pants a little 

Can someone send me Target and gas cards to go slap that smirk off of her face?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1401 on: August 28, 2008, 08:09:50 PM »

IN BLUE
She was telling George, I HAVE TOLD ON YOU! I bet she did write a letter and it was all about GEORGE!IMO

WOW, very interesting!

good thinking.

I appreciate that coming from you..Thank you..

just exploring this possibility a little further

there were some visits that were not released and it was claimed that they were 'evidence"

I have to wonder if this is one of the visits

and

I don't recall ever seeing this video

anyone?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: August 28, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

OMGoodness now she is going to visit the tow truck guy...

PLEASE ARREST HER FOR TAMPERING/HARRASSING  WITNESS' TOO!!

THIS CHICK NEEDS TO GO!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1403 on: August 28, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »

Cindy hammers in NO TRESPASSING SIGNS IN YARD to keep media out.

Not denying the smell in the car when she picked it up.

-Nancy Grace / Jane Mitchell substituting  8/29/2008

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: August 28, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »

Thanks Greenie! That is the point I was trying to make about the body, but couldn't make my fingers to go there to type it.....

As much as I hate it, just based on experience from working in ER trauma for so many years.

Bless your heart...it takes a special person to work in ER/Trauma....several months ago I was rush to the ER and the nurses were fantastic and so caring...even when they were jabbing a tube down my nose....!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: August 28, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »

Does anyone think that Casey used the gas from the gas cans to burn the body?

I did a for a bit...but the smell of burning flesh/hair is very recognizable....and where could see have done it without being noticed/seen??

I don't know where exactly...somewhere remote??

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: August 28, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »

Not denying the smell in the car when she picked it up.

-Nancy Grace / Jane Mitchell substituting  8/29/2008

EDIT FOR ERROR:

NOW denying the smell in the car when she picked it up.

Also saying Casey will not go back to jail.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: August 28, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »

IN BLUE
She was telling George, I HAVE TOLD ON YOU! I bet she did write a letter and it was all about GEORGE!IMO

WOW, very interesting!

good thinking.

I appreciate that coming from you..Thank you..

just exploring this possibility a little further

there were some visits that were not released and it was claimed that they were 'evidence"

I have to wonder if this is one of the visits

and

I don't recall ever seeing this video

anyone?

No her visit with George was never released.
However, she did talk about a letter with lee.Saying she was going to make a duplicate letter just in case Baez' doesnt give the family the original..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: August 28, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »

Padilla saying she will go back Saturday.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: August 28, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

om

are you guys and gals listening to Mullet hammer Padilla

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: August 28, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »

It is the worst vision, but it is true.  Also have to think of gators and fish that look for food.  If Casey dumped her 1-2 months ago, they only have bones and teeth to work with and maybe some skin, but not enough to show facial features.  Salt water also plays havic on body's.  I do believe Tim did find small child's body today, but we have to wait until dental records in.  Or  DNA.

Do we know for SURE that there was a TES search today? Not to take anything away from your belief Green Nurse....but I haven't see any confirmation of a TES search, perhaps a different search team??

No offense taken....just going on media hype?

I understand...makes me crazy!!  But I don't think Tim has started a search...he met with LE today and that's one of the first steps.....but I'll bet Saturday....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: August 28, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »

Padilla took his medicine just then...I give him that one...
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: August 28, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »

Thanks Greenie! That is the point I was trying to make about the body, but couldn't make my fingers to go there to type it.....

As much as I hate it, just based on experience from working in ER trauma for so many years.

Bless your heart...it takes a special person to work in ER/Trauma....several months ago I was rush to the ER and the nurses were fantastic and so caring...even when they were jabbing a tube down my nose....!!!

Yep....we are known for that..LOL.  Hope it helped as u were cussing us...LMAO.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1413 on: August 28, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »

LOL, Padilla is thinking George is going to get upset. LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: August 28, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »

I was blocked from SM for almost three hours.      

how could that happen?

SS did you use your password?

or were you just hitting 'login' without the password?

I know that sounds totally stupid - but how come you couldn't get in?

I don't know what happened.  I couldn't even bring up the SM website.  I could get every other website known to man except SM.  I didn't even get as far as a login, but I never log out when I leave, anyway.  I just couldn't get a connection to SM.  I had smoke coming out of my ears because I just knew that you guys were getting all the breaking news. I did start reading the Google news updates.  TES RVs and ATVs are due to arrive in Orlando tomorrow.  Padilla, Sr. says she's going back to the big house on Saturday.

glad you're in now SS

so, I guess we can't blame the 128 year old wiring in your house

good to see you

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: August 28, 2008, 08:16:41 PM »

I am absolutely outraged at this latest bit of news - immunity? - extended immunity? Bullshit! This piece of shit has had nearly three months now to come clean - are you kiddin me!! Even if Casey discloses where Caylee's body is located, by now it is so badly decomposed that they wouldn't be able to prove the cause of death. Casey will now claim that it was an accident - can't prove or disprove - saves herself from the electric chair, shit, she may not face any more serious charges than she has against her now - Caylee's remains will be released to these piece of filth's to play out yet another scene, what act is this? I've lost count - in front of the camaras for the public to see their tears of grief, Cindy will yell at the camara, "there, are you happy now, she's dead and its all your fault!" This sick women will never accept the truth about her daughter Casey because it hurts her ego, because she might have to admit that what children see, children do, Casey learnt from the best. Damn, it kills me to think that these people who failed her - didn't protect her - took her life, will be the ones that will have her farewell services. I'm sorry everyone - I am just so angry and I don't know what to do with it. Thanks for letting me go off here.

Squita.....next time don't hold back...tell us how you really feel....just kidding you cause I agree with you

Rest in Peace Caylee

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: August 28, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »

I was blocked from SM for almost three hours.      

aaaaawwwwwwww Lala's told us and we all scooted over to give you room.....honest!!!

Thanks Sunny.  Actually, I asked her to start threatening lurkers with her pencils.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1417 on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:04 PM »

It is the worst vision, but it is true.  Also have to think of gators and fish that look for food.  If Casey dumped her 1-2 months ago, they only have bones and teeth to work with and maybe some skin, but not enough to show facial features.  Salt water also plays havic on body's.  I do believe Tim did find small child's body today, but we have to wait until dental records in.  Or  DNA.

Do we know for SURE that there was a TES search today? Not to take anything away from your belief Green Nurse....but I haven't see any confirmation of a TES search, perhaps a different search team??

No offense taken....just going on media hype?

I understand...makes me crazy!!  But I don't think Tim has started a search...he met with LE today and that's one of the first steps.....but I'll bet Saturday....

Me too...it is all the fault of who leaked body was found.....Feel ur pain.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: August 28, 2008, 08:18:19 PM »

All revised and corrected:

Sorry. Let's try it again.

----

Now denying the smell in the car when she picked it up.

Cindy also saying Casey will not go back to jail.

Padilla saying SHE WILL go back to jail on Saturday.

-Nancy Grace / Jane Mitchell substituting  8/28/2008

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: August 28, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »

OMGoodness now she is going to visit the tow truck guy...

PLEASE ARREST HER FOR TAMPERING/HARRASSING  WITNESS' TOO!!

THIS CHICK NEEDS TO GO!!

WHO?  WHEN?  tell us more

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.