April 27, 2024, 12:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352098 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: August 28, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

While I was having my meltdown and reading Google updates, I did read the Padilla, with the big hat, wanted her ass hauled back to jail tomorrow.  When he learned that she had meetings set up with Baez, he extended it to Saturday as a courtesy.

I told everyone to move over...but there are some rather large rear ends in here. LOL 

I beg your pardon.....LOL  I want a big ars.  Darn Celiac disease will not allow it.  Can someone donate?  I envy u gals with an as*.  Anyone with B+ blood....I need a butt.........

Green Nurse! My hubby has Celiac disease. That stuff is a real pain!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1481 on: August 28, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

Lala and friends

Somebody pass me a Depends.....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: August 28, 2008, 09:14:43 PM »

Well I tried to give her a bitch slap
[/quo

You got it in you blonde, go for it.  i wish I was there to B slap her and family.

Road trip  anyone?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: August 28, 2008, 09:14:47 PM »

So now the wrecker manager is recanting?

I'll believe it when I see it in writing added to the documents already published.

I'm with you.  This is what Cindy says.  No one else is saying he has recanted as far as I know.

I guess what Cindy doesn't get is that it really doesn't matter if he does recant,  it's her words in the 911 call that are most damning, that initial gut reaction to something when you haven't had time to think and choose your words, "smells like a dead body has been in the damn car".

Someone should leave them a sit and spin like with the pizza delivery, and tell em to have a blast,lol.

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »

Add witness tampering to that too
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »

Des-  Did you find anything from your phone calls today regarding a dead body being located in Orlando?

Just what we already know...if there is any truth to the rumor...LE are sitting on it tight.

Bless Poor Little Angel Caylee...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:55 PM »

I can't say it HAAhahahahahahaha - need some -------nope can't hahahahaahahahahahahahahahhah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: August 28, 2008, 09:18:41 PM »

You Go Girl!!!

Got a new riding mower today...first thing I did wat put a *Girls Kick Ass* sticker on it....Des

I have a good  sticker  on my Harley it keeps hubby off of it 
it says

My Other Toy Has A Di*k 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »

OMGoodness now she is going to visit the tow truck guy...

PLEASE ARREST HER FOR TAMPERING/HARRASSING  WITNESS' TOO!!

THIS CHICK NEEDS TO GO!!

WHO?  WHEN?  tell us more
Cindy went to visit the tow truck guy TODAY! He now says the car did not smell like a dead body until a week after it was on the lot!I swear everytime she talks to someone they altar their story!

Is that something like ummm.... witness tampering ?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:39 PM »

I can't say it HAAhahahahahahaha - need some -------nope can't hahahahaahahahahahahahahahhah

Let me guess...you need some...laughing gas!!!!!!

Yeah...that's the ticket....Hugs....Des Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »

I'll believe it when I see it in writing added to the documents already published.

I'm with you.  This is what Cindy says.  No one else is saying he has recanted as far as I know.

I guess what Cindy doesn't get is that it really doesn't matter if he does recant,  it's her words in the 911 call that are most damning, that initial gut reaction to something when you haven't had time to think and choose your words, "smells like a dead body has been in the damn car".

Someone should leave them a sit and spin like with the pizza delivery, and tell em to have a blast,lol.

JMO

Cindy is delusional now
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: August 28, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »

Fellow marsupials.   I have a headache and am drained.  OK I blame it on wine, PMS and Casey.......Need to go deal with household chores and then work tomorrow.....I will sneak on though.

God bless all in path of Gustav and Hanna.  Do not hesitate to reach out on a branch,wave a banana and ask for supplies.  Us monkeys are here for you.  Stay safe and let us know what you can not get down there.  Better yet........GET OUT OF THERE!

GN...have really enjoyed your posts today...rest well Sweet Pea...and...leave the bottle for me...Des Wink

Glad TO hAND-OFF...KEEP THEM SAFE AND ONLY 2 BANANAS TONIGHT BEFORE BED OR THEY WILL GET TUMMY ACHE.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: August 28, 2008, 09:22:47 PM »

What's the big deal? ..... 1 pair of pants .... I only washed 1 little old pair of pants that smelled like a dead body and had evidence on!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: August 28, 2008, 09:24:14 PM »

You Go Girl!!!

Got a new riding mower today...first thing I did wat put a *Girls Kick Ass* sticker on it....Des

I have a good  sticker  on my Harley it keeps hubby off of it 
it says

My Other Toy Has A Di*k 

Good one Blonde...I have one on one of my momo's that says...

*Yes it's fast...No you can't ride it*   

Des....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: August 28, 2008, 09:24:30 PM »

Fellow marsupials.   I have a headache and am drained.  OK I blame it on wine, PMS and Casey.......Need to go deal with household chores and then work tomorrow.....I will sneak on though.

God bless all in path of Gustav and Hanna.  Do not hesitate to reach out on a branch,wave a banana and ask for supplies.  Us monkeys are here for you.  Stay safe and let us know what you can not get down there.  Better yet........GET OUT OF THERE!

GN...have really enjoyed your posts today...rest well Sweet Pea...and...leave the bottle for me...Des Wink

I messed up the quote a minute ago, but I tried to tell you that my hubby has celiac disease, so I feel your pain (sort of)

Glad TO hAND-OFF...KEEP THEM SAFE AND ONLY 2 BANANAS TONIGHT BEFORE BED OR THEY WILL GET TUMMY ACHE.

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: August 28, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »

Well, it wasn't my large rear end.  I'm scrawny and tip the scales at about 112.

Tamikosmom - I think George doesn't have a pension because he quit his Ohio police job to work for his father's car sales business in hopes of inheriting it.  Then he threw his father through a plate glass window.  Dad threw him out of the business and he opened his own car sale business that went belly up about a year later.  They declared bankruptcy and moved to the house in Orlando which is in Cindy's name and she is the bread winner as a nurse. This family is bizarre.

In the Google updates, Padilla was also saying that he would never have bailed her out if he had been able to read the four hundred pages of statements in advance or had any idea that Casey wouldn't talk to him after bailed her out.  He claims that all Casey has said since he sprung her was "thank you".  I guess we all know now why Baez told her that she couldn't talk to Padilla.  Baez knows she's guilty.  I'm just waiting for Cindy and George to lawyer up, too.  That would mean that they are officially in big trouble and the three of them won't be able to use the same lawyer.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: August 28, 2008, 09:26:39 PM »

Arrggghhh!! I messed it up again. I need to go to bed. Grrrrr.....

Let's try again.

I messed up the quote a minute ago, but I tried to tell you that my hubby has celiac disease, so I feel your pain (sort of)

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: August 28, 2008, 09:27:02 PM »

JMO

Cindy is delusional now

Klaas...Cindy has completely lost it.   She is so used to running the show, she has flipped out big time!

I think it's time to have her put away for a long rest.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1498 on: August 28, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

IMO when we refer to Padilla we should maybe say whether it's Tony(bondsman)or Leonard(?)(bounty hunter).
I thought Leonard said HE was extending Casey's freedom till saturday but Tony Said it was up to him what to do about the bond and he so far has not said he will have Casey rearrested?

When we say just"Padilla"that could be either one of them and I don't think Leonard Padilla has ANY say so in the bond.
Goodnight Monkey's

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: August 28, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »

IMO when we refer to Padilla we should maybe say whether it's Tony(bondsman)or Leonard(?)(bounty hunter).
I thought Leonard said HE was extending Casey's freedom till saturday but Tony Said it was up to him what to do about the bond and he so far has not said he will have Casey rearrested?

When we say just"Padilla"that could be either one of them and I don't think Leonard Padilla has ANY say so in the bond.
Goodnight Monkey's

Nite Karma

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.