April 27, 2024, 08:34:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352128 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1540 on: August 28, 2008, 10:31:58 PM »

caylee anthony case - ng 1 8/28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWMuJ5oZx34

caylee anthony case - ng 2 8/28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_KV9y7gUWM

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1541 on: August 28, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

I bet Tim has had his hands full today with nutty granny today. LOL  He's such a saint.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1542 on: August 28, 2008, 10:33:20 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

Yes from June 30 - July 15

So someone put a dead body in there at the yard and removed it when they came to get the car?  yeah right.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yep Lala's...that's the new floater in the punch bowl theory from Cindy...Des

And don't forget Lala's...the tow impound folks, snuck that dead body over to the Anthony's in the dead of night...and dragged it around their back yard...then took it back to the car...yeah...that's the ticket....Popcorn anyone...Des

Do you have any milk duds?  I always have them at the movies.

Hands box of Mild Duds...and Juu Juu Bee's to Lala's...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: August 28, 2008, 10:33:40 PM »

IMO, Larry Garrison's goose is cooked (overdone as a matter of fact).  Any story coming out of that Anthony camp would never be financially successful.

Victim advocacy obviously has nothing to do with his goals.  Profiteering at the expense of others, yep, that's where he's coming from.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: August 28, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »

I have to say that Padilla was eating crow tonight. I have to give him credit he stood up and took it like a man from mullet head tonight.  I still say they had good intentions when this started...and so far they have admitted they were wrong.  If they put her back in jail on Saturday I will forgive them...anyway they have kept us hopping in here trying to figure it all out.  This week would have been dull had they not gotten Casey out of jail. LOL

I must say ... my heart softened for him a bit tonight during the show. Andy yes, they definately kept the threads moving!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: August 28, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »

I have to say that Padilla was eating crow tonight. I have to give him credit he stood up and took it like a man from mullet head tonight.  I still say they had good intentions when this started...and so far they have admitted they were wrong.  If they put her back in jail on Saturday I will forgive them...anyway they have kept us hopping in here trying to figure it all out.  This week would have been dull had they not gotten Casey out of jail. LOL

No one can ever say - "what if Casey hadn't been in jail? She might have cooperated, she might have told where Caylee is, she might have told the truth, blah, blah, blah." Now we know  -  Casey won't cooperated ever. Send her back, lock the door, and forget about her.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: August 28, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »

Destiny
Thangs a bunshe.....sorry, my mouth is full of candy. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: August 28, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

So someone put a dead body in there at the yard and removed it when they came to get the car?  yeah right.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Or Garrison would say his sauce said the body theory in the trunk is erroneous and stop the spin, BTW where is Bagdad Larry today ?
I figured with all the attention today he would be all over the media.

Could be with George...they are both MIA....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: August 28, 2008, 10:37:03 PM »

Or Garrison would say his sauce said the body theory in the trunk is erroneous and stop the spin, BTW where is Bagdad Larry today ?

he might have been out buying no tresspassing signs, or maybe they borrowed them from Drew Peterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: August 28, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »

I think they helped facilitate the info release too...the publicity was eating the heck out of OCSO and they knew it...that is why they allowed it to happen.  They could have asked for an injunction and most likely a judge would have granted.  I think the Padillas did us a service by shining a light on things and TES even got involved too.  Remember we kept bombarding them about TES until someone told the Anthony's they need to call Tim.  We should thank the Padillas for their help.  Now, but the biotch back in jail and don't coddle her this time.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: August 28, 2008, 10:39:46 PM »

he might have been out buying no tresspassing signs, or maybe they borrowed them from Drew Peterson

I thought Garrison was the family spokesperson...has he spoke yet?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: August 28, 2008, 10:39:59 PM »

OK Dana...you owe me a Depends......

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: August 28, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »

Just out of curiosity .... what in the heck can Casey and Baez be talking about for 7 hr stints in his office three times a week if she is NOT giving up goods ..... I understand lawyer client priv's but how can that man sleep at night if he knows anything?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: August 28, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

Sorry for the confusion Karma, it was Leonard.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212168128.shtml

Just days after Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, preliminary forensic reports have revealed there was a decomposing body in the car Casey was using.

Authorities have revealed that forensic tests prove there was a decomposing body in the car Casey was using - and Casey might be headed back to jail on murder charges.

Meanwhile, Padilla has revealed that Casey is 'in her own world' and 'believes' everything she says - but she is not cooperating at all.

He is considering revoking her bail after Casey demonstrated that she is 'not all there'.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an interview Tuesday night on CNN's Nancy Grace, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he doesn't think he would have bonded Casey Anthony out of jail if he had read the information contained in 400 pages of documents released related to the case.
"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said during an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/08/casey-anthony-c.html
Michelle Meredith of WESH-Channel 2 relayed the info -- provided by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla -- that Casey thinks she has become a celebrity.

"She's got a mental problem," Padilla said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-jail-082808,0,1009351.story

Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked Saturday and she will be booked back into the Orange County Jail, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla just told the Orlando Sentinel.

Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped bail Anthony out of jail last week, said he fears for Anthony and her family's safety.

Padilla also just told the Sentinel he no longer thinks Anthony's 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie is alive.

Officials said Wednesday that air-sample tests from Anthony's car showed it once held a decomposing human body.

"I think she's dead," Padilla said. "I can't figure any body else that would be in the trunk deceased."

Padilla said of that information, coupled with other recently revealed investigative findings and the fact Anthony refuses to speak with him to help find Caylee: "You add all three of those up and you're headed in one direction."

Padilla said he and the bondsmen who helped bond Anthony out of jail are not going to revoke her bond Friday because she has a scheduled appointment to meet with her attorney Jose Baez.

"It's just a courtesy," he said.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: August 28, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »

I thought Garrison was the family spokesperson...has he spoke yet?

only from the side of his mouth,
although i think carpe is a big fan of his.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: August 28, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »

I think they helped facilitate the info release too...the publicity was eating the heck out of OCSO and they knew it...that is why they allowed it to happen.  They could have asked for an injunction and most likely a judge would have granted.  I think the Padillas did us a service by shining a light on things and TES even got involved too.  Remember we kept bombarding them about TES until someone told the Anthony's they need to call Tim.  We should thank the Padillas for their help.  Now, but the biotch back in jail and don't coddle her this time.
Damn Right Lala's!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 28, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: August 28, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

Is that what your're having with chips tonite, Rob????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: August 28, 2008, 10:44:05 PM »

Just out of curiosity .... what in the heck can Casey and Baez be talking about for 7 hr stints in his office three times a week if she is NOT giving up goods ..... I understand lawyer client priv's but how can that man sleep at night if he knows anything?

Ummm... the bone dance? 

I just got home so I had to jump ahead 20 pages after minimizing my screen all day.  I So wish that was an olympic sport because I could take the gold..damn it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: August 28, 2008, 10:44:24 PM »

OMG.....I fell out of my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.