April 27, 2024, 04:05:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352119 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: August 28, 2008, 10:44:43 PM »

Rob ... I'm sure thats just a jar of liquified pizza.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: August 28, 2008, 10:45:25 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Comments: 996
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:
    Is anyone still in contact with dsntslp??

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1061

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but MURT is the one that caused tremendous grief to the Duckett family when Trenton first went missing.

BTW, this is my first post, and I wanted to say hello to everyone.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: August 28, 2008, 10:47:03 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but MURT is the one that caused tremendous grief to the Duckett family when Trenton first went missing.

Welcome.
Going back to catch up now...wanted to say hello and welcome first.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: August 28, 2008, 10:49:03 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

Yes from June 30 - July 15

So someone put a dead body in there at the yard and removed it when they came to get the car?  yeah right.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yep Lala's...that's the new floater in the punch bowl theory from Cindy...Des

And don't forget Lala's...the tow impound folks, snuck that dead body over to the Anthony's in the dead of night...and dragged it around their back yard...then took it back to the car...yeah...that's the ticket....Popcorn anyone...Des

Do you have any milk duds?  I always have them at the movies.

Hands box of Mild Duds...and Juu Juu Bee's to Lala's...

I can't believe I stuck up for that evil woman!!!
Was anything ever said about the bag the tow truck guy took out of the car...wonder if they were able to recover it?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: August 28, 2008, 10:50:00 PM »

Hi Jaggard (is Mick your Dad) welcome to Sm

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1565 on: August 28, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »

Oh man, that is sick. You should be almost ashamed... I love it!

Just like mummy used to make... I buy mine by the laundry detergent bottle size.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 28, 2008, 10:51:44 PM »

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

MURT

Welcome jaggard19

thanks for the info..

make yourself at home and try to ignore my shenanigans - you thank me for it later.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1567 on: August 28, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

So someone put a dead body in there at the yard and removed it when they came to get the car?  yeah right.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And don't forget Lala's...the tow impound folks, snuck that dead body over to the Anthony's in the dead of night...and dragged it around their back yard...then took it back to the car...yeah...that's the ticket....Popcorn anyone...Des

Was anything ever said about the bag the tow truck guy took out of the car...wonder if they were able to recover it?

Ahhhhhhhhh...the maggot bag...nope have not heard any more...hope the LE got their hands on it though...it hurts to trust someone, and get kicked in the head...That whole family is very strange...IMOO

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: August 28, 2008, 10:53:58 PM »

Jaggard...pay no attention to Always-1...she had dental work today and is on happy drugs... Wink

Welcome to the Monkey Cage...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: August 28, 2008, 10:55:02 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhh...the maggot bag...nope have not heard any more...hope the LE got their hands on it though...it hurts to trust someone, and get kicked in the head...That whole family is very strange...IMOO

Des

I hope they have it too, probably a lot of eveidence in that bag.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: August 28, 2008, 10:55:30 PM »

I'll take ONE jar Rob ..... thanks, Cindy

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: August 28, 2008, 10:55:46 PM »

Jaggard...pay no attention to Always-1...she had dental work today and is on happy drugs... Wink

to the Monkey Cage...Des                 But it's all good - Mick still rocks!!!!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: August 28, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »

I'll take ONE jar Rob ..... thanks, Cindy

Invision...size 4-5 undies...one pair you owe me....

Des Wink

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: August 28, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »

Des

Hope the quotes come out in the right order

I know that I read here that the bag retrieved from the trunk of the car at the tow yard was picked up by OCSO.  IIRC it was referenced, possibly in 400 page documents & the poster provided it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: August 28, 2008, 10:58:29 PM »

If I were in the prosecutor's office I believe I would be calling that "intimidation of a witness involved in an ongoing investigation"

Think the the towtruck people handled it properly, don't argue back, tell them what they want to hear.

Cindy Anthony's opinion hold NO RELEVANCE, she is insignficant, although imo she has known the truth for a long time & has been CYA mode, that is it.

I said it before & will continue to say it, MORE THAN ONE SOCIOPATH LIVES IN THAT HOUSE.

I believe that is absolutely true.

and this is the outcome when you mix two personalties with so many mental disorders together.

it's rare that there is a family that commits crimes together, but it has happened in the past - like with Natalee.

Cindy and Casey are the entire cause here - mix in George and his personality disorders - and it's a volatile combination.

it's even more rare to have two women who would work in conjunction to commit crimes and cover them up.

for the record, I don't believe YET that Cindy has killed Caylee -

But I do believe Clint.
Okay Rob I caught that so you believe Clint..I am so conflicted on June 15th and 16th.
I would love to know what you think. You have been  at this longer and those 2 days are so mind boggling to me. But whatever Went down those 2days establish just who had CAYLEE last.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:45 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17325438/detail.html

Casey Back In Jail?

Meanwhile, the celebrity bounty hunter who helped orchestrate the release of Casey Anthony said the woman could be back behind bars within a matter of days.

Leonard Padilla said that he planned to begin the process of revoking Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond and it could be completed either late Thursday or Friday.

"Your position has changed. You believe that Caylee is dead," Local 6 News reporter Louis Bolden said in an interview with Padilla.

"Yes, I do," Padilla said. "The tests from the University of Tennessee -- they said that a human body was in the process of decomposition in the trunk. It's a longshot that it's somebody else."

"You think it's Caylee?" Bolden said.

"Yes," Padilla answered.

"And you think Casey hid the body," Bolden said.

"Yes," Padilla said. "Yes and yes."

Padilla said death threats against Casey Anthony and her family have tripled, so he thinks they would be safer if she was back in jail.

"She kept saying that if she got out of jail that she would help find her daughter. That didn't happen at all," Padilla said. "I've never talked to her. After she got out of the van (on the ride to her parents' house from jail), we've not had any conversation."

Padilla said on Wednesday that he would not have helped free Casey Anthony if he knew then what he knows now.

Padilla said he has had second thoughts in recent days concerning his role in getting her out of jail.

"Had I known that she would not talk to me, coupled with that (discovery) report -- no, I would not have come (to Orlando)," Padilla said.

"You would not have bonded her out?" a reporter asked.

"No, absolutely not," Padilla said.

Padilla said his second thoughts came after reading more than 400 pages of documents made public this week.

"I've never run into a person who lives in a parallel universe and does not have a worry about what has happened to her 3-year-old daughter," Padilla said.

________
Reports Being Disputed

After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

Garrison said he was just told that Caylee has not been found.

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5677592&page=1

A law enforcement source confirmed to ABC News that air sample tests taken from Anthony's trunk allegedly revealed evidence of human decomposition. The results were first reported Wednesday.

Police last month said hairs the same length and color as Caylee's were found in the trunk of the car and Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said in a 911 call that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it.

Cindy Anthony has since retracted those comments, saying the smell could easily have been from garbage in the car.

A family spokesman said that Cindy Anthony was meeting with authorities to search for Caylee, whom she believes is still alive. "There has been nothing definitive," Larry Garrison said of the air sample tests.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »

I bet Tim has had his hands full today with nutty granny today. LOL  He's such a saint.

I can only imagine, and yes he is a saint. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1577 on: August 28, 2008, 11:02:28 PM »

Rob ... I'm sure thats just a jar of liquified pizza.

omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much for a jar? - I'll give you ONE day - oops - I mean ONE dollar.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 28, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »

If I were in the prosecutor's office I believe I would be calling that "intimidation of a witness involved in an ongoing investigation"

Think the the towtruck people handled it properly, don't argue back, tell them what they want to hear.

Cindy Anthony's opinion hold NO RELEVANCE, she is insignficant, although imo she has known the truth for a long time & has been CYA mode, that is it.

I said it before & will continue to say it, MORE THAN ONE SOCIOPATH LIVES IN THAT HOUSE.

I believe that is absolutely true.

and this is the outcome when you mix two personalties with so many mental disorders together.

it's rare that there is a family that commits crimes together, but it has happened in the past - like with Natalee.

Cindy and Casey are the entire cause here - mix in George and his personality disorders - and it's a volatile combination.

it's even more rare to have two women who would work in conjunction to commit crimes and cover them up.

for the record, I don't believe YET that Cindy has killed Caylee -

But I do believe Clint.
Okay Rob I caught that so you believe Clint..I am so conflicted on June 15th and 16th.
I would love to know what you think. You have been  at this longer and those 2 days are so mind boggling to me. But whatever Went down those 2days establish just who had CAYLEE last.

I'm kinda bushwacked right now - can I think about it get back to you misitx5?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: August 28, 2008, 11:03:04 PM »

My dentist gave me Vallley yum for tonite- any body want some.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.