April 28, 2024, 04:11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352160 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: August 28, 2008, 11:21:50 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Comments: 996
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:
    Is anyone still in contact with dsntslp??

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1061

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but MURT is the one that caused tremendous grief to the Duckett family when Trenton first went missing.

BTW, this is my first post, and I wanted to say hello to everyone.

Yes, I do recall that although I cannot recall the specifics of Murt's role.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: August 28, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

Just a note to all of you newbies here in the cage.
Scared Monkeys has a radio broadcast that can be heard live and podcast daily.
You can find the shows at www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1602 on: August 28, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but MURT is the one that caused tremendous grief to the Duckett family when Trenton first went missing.

HELLO and WELCOME! Hope you'll feel like posting often! Jump right in! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: August 28, 2008, 11:26:37 PM »

I can't believe I stuck up for that evil woman!!!
Was anything ever said about the bag the tow truck guy took out of the car...wonder if they were able to recover it?

Ahhhhhhhhh...the maggot bag...nope have not heard any more...hope the LE got their hands on it though...it hurts to trust someone, and get kicked in the head...That whole family is very strange...IMOO

Des

Hope the quotes come out in the right order

I know that I read here that the bag retrieved from the trunk of the car at the tow yard was picked up by OCSO.  IIRC it was referenced, possibly in 400 page documents & the poster provided it.

I seem to remember that too..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: August 28, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »

Regarding Murt (now I remember):

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html

Cyber-Sleuths Try To Crack Missing Boy Mystery

POSTED: 6:35 pm EST January 12, 2007
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EST January 12, 2007

Thousands of cyber-sleuths, including one armchair detective who recently caught the attention of police, are continuing to log on to Web sites and post ideas or theories about the disappearance of 2-year-old Trenton Duckett, according to a Local 6 News report.

Trenton has been missing since late August, when he was report missing by his mother, Melinda.

In November, Local 6 reported that the missing boy was placed in a car with his mother at a Bellevue Wendy's around the time he vanished. However, since then, there have been no new solid leads in the investigation.

In the meantime, groups have continued to gather online to talk about Trenton.

"Every night, for nearly five months, people all over the country have been staying up late in their pajamas and logging on to Web sites, discussing the Trenton Duckett case," Local 6's Mike DeForest said.

On a Court TV online forum, a user named "Murt" grabbed the attention of fellow armchair detectives, as well as police.

Recently, Murt posted a comment that there would be a huge development in the Trenton Duckett disappearance. It led some Internet users to believe Murt had inside knowledge of the case.

Friday, Murt posted a message to Trenton's caretaker; "I now know why Melinda trusted you to take care of Trenton."

Murt urged the captor to drop Trenton off at a hospital saying, "Do it while you still can. If you need help, contact me. You know how."

When Local 6 went to his home, Murt, whose real name is William Murtaugh, admitted to having absolutely no ties to the Duckett investigation.

"His Internet postings are simply an amateur attempt to crack the case using what he calls a psychology trick," DeForest said.

"We all get together on a daily basis, and we basically talk about Trenton," Murtaugh said. "Where is he? Is he alive? Is he not?"

Murtaugh said he lost a child at the age of 25 and knows what it is like for a father not to have a son.

Murtaugh said he admits his Internet messages probably went too far, DeForest reported.

Anyone with information concerning Trenton's whereabouts is urged to call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: August 28, 2008, 11:29:21 PM »

This is a must listen to, ya'll.  Dana is the best!!  No kidding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1606 on: August 28, 2008, 11:30:59 PM »

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

MURT

Welcome to you, too, 4th! I don't mean to miss anyone! I'm trying to catch up myself!

If anyone would like an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! I'm adding new ones when some are selected from the list! 

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: August 28, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

Yes from June 30 - July 15

So someone put a dead body in there at the yard and removed it when they came to get the car?  yeah right.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yep Lala's...that's the new floater in the punch bowl theory from Cindy...Des

And don't forget Lala's...the tow impound folks, snuck that dead body over to the Anthony's in the dead of night...and dragged it around their back yard...then took it back to the car...yeah...that's the ticket....Popcorn anyone...Des

Do you have any milk duds?  I always have them at the movies.

Hands box of Mild Duds...and Juu Juu Bee's to Lala's...

Was anything ever said about the bag the tow truck guy took out of the car...wonder if they were able to recover it?

You know, from the first 911 calls, I was suspicious of her until I was able to sit down and listen to all 3 in context, I was then able to find empathy and compassion for both her and George but the more they talked, the more they lied, the more they protected Casey, the more Cindy came out and berated people saying we needed to stop making calls to the NG show and get off our asses and do something, the more she berated the media, cussing them, blaming them, threatening to turn the hose on them, I said this woman, this family doesn't deserve my empathy.

I've seen them make no effort of their own to go out and look for Caylee, so George drives around 1 day with the trailer, big whoop, they've done nothing but stand in front of cameras when it suited them and now hide behind their walls, if they think Caylee is still alive, why haven't they gotten off their asses to go find her? Because they know the truth and this is all just a charade.

One thing they need to remember is, without this media attention, they would not have had their darling daughter home for the last week and the other thing they need to remember is with this charade, it's taking away from another child who's missing in which the media's attention could focus on.

And I've wondered too if they recovered the maggot infested pizza bag the tow guy threw over the fence, my guess is no though because I did not see it in the report as evidence.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: August 28, 2008, 11:37:08 PM »

It is all about this little one, right here. That is all it is about.

We never forget her.

I'm way behind, but Caylee is so beautiful....yep, it's all about her.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: August 28, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »

This is a must listen to, ya'll.  Dana is the best!!  No kidding.

Yes Good Man Dana! I was not able to get it live but listen to the podcast, great show!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: August 28, 2008, 11:41:50 PM »

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

MURT

Welcome to you, too, 4th! I don't mean to miss anyone! I'm trying to catch up myself!

If anyone would like an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! I'm adding new ones when some are selected from the list! 

Thanks for the welcome! I tried earlier to do the avatar thing, I will try again tomorrow and may need some help, I've never been able to do it before and just gave up,lol.

Flannery O'Conner
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1611 on: August 28, 2008, 11:42:43 PM »

Wait .... Cindy claims the tow truck driver today said the car didn't smell like decomp until it was at the yard for a week .... the car wasn't even at the tow yard for a whole week was it?

So someone put a dead body in there at the yard and removed it when they came to get the car?  yeah right.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And don't forget Lala's...the tow impound folks, snuck that dead body over to the Anthony's in the dead of night...and dragged it around their back yard...then took it back to the car...yeah...that's the ticket....Popcorn anyone...Des

You know, from the first 911 calls, I was suspicious of her until I was able to sit down and listen to all 3 in context, I was then able to find empathy and compassion for both her and George but the more they talked, the more they lied, the more they protected Casey, the more Cindy came out and berated people saying we needed to stop making calls to the NG show and get off our asses and do something, the more she berated the media, cussing them, blaming them, threatening to turn the hose on them, I said this woman, this family doesn't deserve my empathy.

I've seen them make no effort of their own to go out and look for Caylee, so George drives around 1 day with the trailer, big whoop, they've done nothing but stand in front of cameras when it suited them and now hide behind their walls, if they think Caylee is still alive, why haven't they gotten off their asses to go find her? Because they know the truth and this is all just a charade.

One thing they need to remember is, without this media attention, they would not have had their darling daughter home for the last week and the other thing they need to remember is with this charade, it's taking away from another child who's missing in which the media's attention could focus on.

And I've wondered too if they recovered the maggot infested pizza bag the tow guy threw over the fence, my guess is no though because I did not see it in the report as evidence.

jmo

Welcome 4th!

Excellent post...I think what you've expressed...is the same transition that a lot of us here have gone through...you are right...this family is not derserving of our empathy...and the precious resources being used by them to continue along these lines is such a detrament to other missing person cases....I do have a whole freezer full of crow to cook should I be wrong...and I'm hungry for crow especially when it comes to missing children...but I think this batch will stay in the freezer...to be honest...I'm really fed up with the Anthony Family...Cindy needs to be medicated and put in a hospital with some serious grief therapy...jmoo...Des   George...not now...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: August 28, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »

Regarding Murt (now I remember):

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html

Cyber-Sleuths Try To Crack Missing Boy Mystery

POSTED: 6:35 pm EST January 12, 2007
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EST January 12, 2007

Thousands of cyber-sleuths, including one armchair detective who recently caught the attention of police, are continuing to log on to Web sites and post ideas or theories about the disappearance of 2-year-old Trenton Duckett, according to a Local 6 News report.

Trenton has been missing since late August, when he was report missing by his mother, Melinda.

In November, Local 6 reported that the missing boy was placed in a car with his mother at a Bellevue Wendy's around the time he vanished. However, since then, there have been no new solid leads in the investigation.

In the meantime, groups have continued to gather online to talk about Trenton.

"Every night, for nearly five months, people all over the country have been staying up late in their pajamas and logging on to Web sites, discussing the Trenton Duckett case," Local 6's Mike DeForest said.

On a Court TV online forum, a user named "Murt" grabbed the attention of fellow armchair detectives, as well as police.

Recently, Murt posted a comment that there would be a huge development in the Trenton Duckett disappearance. It led some Internet users to believe Murt had inside knowledge of the case.

Friday, Murt posted a message to Trenton's caretaker; "I now know why Melinda trusted you to take care of Trenton."

Murt urged the captor to drop Trenton off at a hospital saying, "Do it while you still can. If you need help, contact me. You know how."

When Local 6 went to his home, Murt, whose real name is William Murtaugh, admitted to having absolutely no ties to the Duckett investigation.

"His Internet postings are simply an amateur attempt to crack the case using what he calls a psychology trick," DeForest said.

"We all get together on a daily basis, and we basically talk about Trenton," Murtaugh said. "Where is he? Is he alive? Is he not?"

Murtaugh said he lost a child at the age of 25 and knows what it is like for a father not to have a son.

Murtaugh said he admits his Internet messages probably went too far, DeForest reported.

Anyone with information concerning Trenton's whereabouts is urged to call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

I'm surfing and found him still posting about this.... Was Tim searching today? Or is this just.....

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#21604 18 min ago
Just-The-Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to infer that dsntslp is inaccurate, but the "infomation" that she heard might have been inaccurate.
She wouldn't let false information pass her lips, nor would I..lol
Yes, she and I have talked a half a dozen times today, she is awesome Smile
so, either the information she heard isn't accurate, or they are keeping it under wraps. I did not see Cindy's body language as I didn't see the whole briefing..
Did it appear to any of you that she was beside herself with grief?
I will type more when/if I hear it Smile

DSNTSLP was given an off camera interview. She reiterated that she heard Tim Miller state that it was Caylee that was found at 2:47 pm. It was at a place 12 miles from the Anthony residence.

MURT 

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1074

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: August 28, 2008, 11:46:25 PM »

Padilla says Casey will be back in jail by Saturday because he's revoking bond

What if LE charges Casey with homicide tomorrow, does she go back to the pokey tomorrow?

I sure hope so, the sooner the better IMO.  I really think she's a suicide risk.  I know others don't think so but I do.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: August 28, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »

Hiya 4th
Same feelings here too

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: August 28, 2008, 11:47:13 PM »

Klaas...*if* this Murt tries to sign up...are Ya gonna consider...I'm getting *creepy* feelings...TIA

Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: August 28, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

jmo

Welcome 4th!

Excellent post...I think what you've expressed...is the same transition that a lot of us here have gone through...you are right...this family is not derserving of our empathy...and the precious resources being used by them to continue along these lines is such a detrament to other missing person cases....I do have a whole freezer full of crow to cook should I be wrong...and I'm hungry for crow especially when it comes to missing children...but I think this batch will stay in the freezer...to be honest...I'm really fed up with the Anthony Family...Cindy needs to be medicated and put in a hospital with some serious grief therapy...jmoo...Des   George...not now...

Thanks Destiny and I hope you have a big buffet table because they'll be alot of us right there with you eating that crow.

Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: August 28, 2008, 11:49:51 PM »

Hiya 4th
Same feelings here too

Hi ck4!

Flannery O'Conner
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: August 28, 2008, 11:50:33 PM »

Padilla says Casey will be back in jail by Saturday because he's revoking bond

What if LE charges Casey with homicide tomorrow, does she go back to the pokey tomorrow?

I sure hope so, the sooner the better IMO.  I really think she's a suicide risk.  I know others don't think so but I do.

I'm on the fence on this one Klaas...I think as long as she has attention...total attention of the *males* around her...one being Padilla's hunky dog boy...for her to hang onto...and Jose Baez...I don't think she will...part of the game to her is the <thrill>...but that's jmho

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: August 28, 2008, 11:52:19 PM »

FYI - for future reference.

Tim was not searching today, he was meeting with LE.  TES did not find a body today - no body was found.

Also, if Tim finds anything at all, RED will be one of the very first to know and he'll tell us immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.