April 28, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352163 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: August 29, 2008, 01:18:24 AM »

Nite Des

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: August 29, 2008, 01:18:37 AM »

Although I am not fond of where their theory originated , I find it plausible that if that Pontiac Sunbird had the same back seat as my old Pontiac Grand Prix had that a small child could crawl in the trunk unnoticed, fall asleep and die.My son use to ride in his carseat next to that pull down arm rest, cup holder in the middle and throw his sippy cup, toys, or toys of other children riding in the car back there and then scream and squawl until I would pull over and retrieve it from the trunk and do it all over again 5 miles up the road...

I don't know how Caylee died, but I do think that is a workable theory if that car has that same backseat....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: August 29, 2008, 01:19:08 AM »

Nite Des....sweet dreams

Think I'm gonna call it a night also....nite all
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 29, 2008, 01:22:48 AM »

This is what were watching Cindy experience:  UNDOING.  On NG tonight, the psychiatrist said in her field they call it "undoing"...that's when you notice what someone's doing - something so heinous, so difficult to comprehend, that in a flash you know it's true and then you quickly undo it.  Undoing something that she's already noticed; she denies, she disavows, then she tells the truth and then she lies to herself and others.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: August 29, 2008, 01:23:25 AM »

nite mammy
same here nite all

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: August 29, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »

I am going to the blanket show myself....hopefully Caylee will be found soon...
and her skank-ho-lying-theiving-baby killing momma will go back to the pokey forevermore...

The baby killing part....I don't care if Caylee died accidentally....by covering it up,disappearing the body , lying, and not helping find her Casey is guilty of baby killing JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1686 on: August 29, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »

Oh my gosh, I've seen a ton of Justice for Caylee Videos. This one really got me bad Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgNlRD_K2f4

OMG ck4,  that was an awesome video!  Thanks for sharing..    Now my heart aches so much more and my bitterness grows towards Casey, as if it could anymore as it is.    WHAT A BIOTCH SHE IS!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 29, 2008, 01:24:59 AM »

This is what were watching Cindy experience:  UNDOING.  On NG tonight, the psychiatrist said in her field they call it "undoing"...that's when you notice what someone's doing - something so heinous, so difficult to comprehend, that in a flash you know it's true and then you quickly undo it.  Undoing something that she's already noticed; she denies, she disavows, then she tells the truth and then she lies to herself and others.   

That is her alright...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: August 29, 2008, 01:30:41 AM »

The baby killing part....I don't care if Caylee died accidentally....by covering it up,disappearing the body , lying, and not helping find her Casey is guilty of baby killing JMO

I think so, too. Whether or not the death was an accident, Casey was probably neglecting her in the first place, and the lies and obstruction just make it all that much worse.

Goodnight, monkeys--have a fun, safe Labor Day weekend. We're off to Florida tomorrow for a wedding and long weekend. See y'all when we get back!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: August 29, 2008, 01:46:38 AM »

Just want to say that if I were Leonard Padilla, KC would be back in Jail or on her way RIGHT NOW & reported to the press first thing in the morning.  She'd be put in cuffs in the house, brought out to the SUV & shuffled off to where she belongs, in the safest place=JAIL.

Most certainly wouldn't be giving advance notice & waiting until Saturday.

That skank thinks she's a celebrity, people may remember poor little Caylee Anthony, but that skank will always be remembered as simply that a no name skank child murderer.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1690 on: August 29, 2008, 01:47:03 AM »

okay..I havent been around all day...Caught Nancy Grace...seems like pretty much the same ole...she is still home? No confession..no Caylee found? I need to catch up but a quick synopsis would be lovely..

Good night to all you monkeys headin for the banana rack...=)

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: August 29, 2008, 01:51:54 AM »

Good night monkeys!

Please let little Caylee be found.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1692 on: August 29, 2008, 01:56:50 AM »

Well, I've finally caught up (for now) and want to thank Carpe for the NG  videos and also ak4 for the Youtube video, not to mention all the great input and a GRAND WELCOME to all the new Monkeys.

I'm heading to the monkey bunky myself.   So goodnight and sweet dreams!

Justice for Caylee.   She is in a much better place, but mom needs to pay!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: August 29, 2008, 02:03:38 AM »

Okay, forgive me if this is messed up....I have been drinking.  We were at a bar tonight and there was a guy there that is in law school at UF (University of Florida).  He told me that they have been working with the prosecution in this case.  He said that they knew from interviews right from the beginning that Caylee was dead.  He said that they called the body lab in because if no body was ever found that the information that the lab found would prove that there was a dead body in the trunk.  He said that they have known that she was most likely decised, but they have to have another object of evidence (other than the DNA) that would convict Casey.  That is why they used the body lab.  He told me that the DNA was back weeks ago and it was Caylees.  He said that if Casey does not break that she will end up getting a manslaughter charge and do about 20 years.  He also said that they think that she did not act along and that her dad is being looked at.  But bottom line, he said that she will walk if they dont find something to point Casey to the crime.  FWIW! I am sick and want to go to Orlando in the morning!  He also said that when she was bailed out that it was the best thing to happen for the prosicution.  And that people iin Orlando are speculating on Casey and Beaz relationship.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: August 29, 2008, 02:06:50 AM »

Hi D and all the other new monkeys-WELCOME!  I'm pretty new too (although I've been reading since Natalie). This is where I come to get breaking news, be fascinated by many logical minds and compassionate hearts piecing the puzzles together, and relate to so many who aren't willing to let a sweet, innocent little girl be "missing".

D in Texas-I can relate to your post about not judging Cindy and George until you've been there.  But I can tell you exactly what my parents did when my bro got into LE trouble, smart-mouthed the judge, and got sent to jail-they told him they loved him but he had an attitude problem, deserved the jail time, and would visit him in jail (and they did).  There was no race to get a lawyer and "stop picking on my innocent baby BLAH BLAH BLAH".  When I shoplifted gum as a child, my mom immediately marched me back into the store, had the manager paged (a friend of ours), and made me confess to her face (without a parent, I was banned from the store and all the employees knew it) and I was punished at home.  I was just blessed the manager didn't press shoplifting charges-she cut me one break because she knew my parents would deal with me at home.  I  know for a fact that my mom and dad would sell me/my spouse/my bro/my SIL/any in-laws out in a heartbeat if they thought for one second we were harming the grandchildren in any way.  I also know in my heart they would beat us to a pulp and gladly do time for assault if we pulled the stunts Casey's been pulling.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: August 29, 2008, 02:12:14 AM »

Okay, forgive me if this is messed up....I have been drinking.  We were at a bar tonight and there was a guy there that is in law school at UF (University of Florida).  He told me that they have been working with the prosecution in this case.  He said that they knew from interviews right from the beginning that Caylee was dead.  He said that they called the body lab in because if no body was ever found that the information that the lab found would prove that there was a dead body in the trunk.  He said that they have known that she was most likely decised, but they have to have another object of evidence (other than the DNA) that would convict Casey.  That is why they used the body lab.  He told me that the DNA was back weeks ago and it was Caylees.  He said that if Casey does not break that she will end up getting a manslaughter charge and do about 20 years.  He also said that they think that she did not act along and that her dad is being looked at.  But bottom line, he said that she will walk if they dont find something to point Casey to the crime.  FWIW! I am sick and want to go to Orlando in the morning!  He also said that when she was bailed out that it was the best thing to happen for the prosicution.  And that people iin Orlando are speculating on Casey and Beaz relationship.

I can't imagine her doing all that alone either. Somebody knows something they aren't telling. ~My opinion

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: August 29, 2008, 02:16:28 AM »

Yes! He said that from the beginning that they knew, a first time murderer would make mistakes, and she did not.  She covered all her bases.  He said that there was evidence in the trunk that showed that someone knew what to do.  That is why they used the body lab.  Granted, this is the first time I have seen this guy in years, but he knew....soooo much.  He said that Cindy was cooperating, and he told me if I did not believe him, to listen how the media and LE will tell you that she has, but you will never hear them say that GA has. FWIW
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1697 on: August 29, 2008, 02:22:04 AM »

Yep..she is tooo high maintainance to get er' done all on her own...She wanted to talk to 2 males from jail..hope they talked to both...they may be willing to tell what they know...my guess is they were paid either cash or couch...

The rumors of Baez....wouldnt surprise me...she is like a doorknob...not shocking that he would give it a whirl...seems to be an awful lot of time spent in his presence in the last couple days without any developments taking place..if she isn't talking...what ever could they be doing?

I like the quote I just saw on NG..."We are preparing for the worst but hoping for the best..."..if she is head held high innocent Jose..why would you be preparing anything but an "i told you so" feast in her honor? Live TV is a biatch...and I saw it in a siggie...KARMA IS COMING...and she be cranky and hongry cuz she ain't ate, slept or showered in a  while...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: August 29, 2008, 02:26:12 AM »

Shellbell,

Aren't many of us here now... thanks for the info.

Some one asked pages ago what she was doing in the atty. office for so many hours; I would like to think preparing for her plea and defense and having protection from the media, on-lookers in front of her house.

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works and God Bless

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: August 29, 2008, 02:27:54 AM »

Honestly, my friends that went out with me tonight are ready to have me commited.  They thought that I was hitting on the poor guy because he is about to become a lawyer.  He knew so much, he talked about the pictures and all.  He said that all of her "friends" were lined up to testify against her and how she was as a mother.  He said that they believe that in the beginning GA was covering for her, and even may have helped her,but the 911 call messed him up.  He told me that they knew about the clothes and stuff way before it was released to the media.  He told me that he thinks that the dad covered it up, but he dont believe that Cindy knew and that she is working with TES to find her ( I am siure someone could varify this here...I could be wrong).  But he said that Lee has been working with the LE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.