April 28, 2024, 11:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352187 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: August 29, 2008, 02:31:06 AM »

Shellbell,

Aren't many of us here now... thanks for the info.

Some one asked pages ago what she was doing in the atty. office for so many hours; I would like to think preparing for her plea and defense and having protection from the media, on-lookers in front of her house.

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works and God Bless

Your Welcome! And this came from a student at UF, and I dont know if he really knows what he is talking about.  But, he knew alot about the case, and it all seemed to make sense to me tonight (hince the 4 martinis). But it was crazy all he knew.
MY friends want to commit me! They are wondering if I am talking jibberish when I am talking about Scared Monkeys and missing people at bars Smile
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1701 on: August 29, 2008, 02:43:43 AM »

Wouldnt surprise me if Gpa had a hand in it..He was the only one she accepted a visit from ...and he said they had a nice convo ( i bet)...he has been driving that billboard all over the land of hot and sweaty...anyone ever see one of these up close and personal? is it like a Trojan horse...I mean is there storage in that thing...just thinking out loud..that maybe he was trying to dispurse some evidence over a wide range...anything is possible in this trainwreck of a freakshow...

I just want this over...for Caylee...Peace baby...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: August 29, 2008, 02:47:52 AM »

Shellbell,

Aren't many of us here now... thanks for the info.

Some one asked pages ago what she was doing in the atty. office for so many hours; I would like to think preparing for her plea and defense and having protection from the media, on-lookers in front of her house.

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works and God Bless

Your Welcome! And this came from a student at UF, and I dont know if he really knows what he is talking about.  But, he knew alot about the case, and it all seemed to make sense to me tonight (hince the 4 martinis). But it was crazy all he knew.
MY friends want to commit me! They are wondering if I am talking jibberish when I am talking about Scared Monkeys and missing people at bars Smile

Good job Shell!  It sure makes sense to me.  I never understood how George couldn't smell the odor in the trunk when he retrieved the gas cans. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: August 29, 2008, 02:51:18 AM »

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/june24-june30/june24-june30.html

June 30 – Casey's car is towed from Amscot Financial store. Her purse is found on the front seat and a childs car seat is found on the back seat.

Casey must have been shook up to leave her purse.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: August 29, 2008, 03:17:44 AM »

Shellbell,

Had to come back online to share something with you... many here have been together for 3 years and we have added great new posters all the time.

I have friends, who aren't Scared Monkeys, who were "blue" in the face listening about what I learned about the Natalee Holloway case/ Aruba et al but through the years they have come to me, more interestrd in missing children and adults and more "gee, what you said was right" comments. They sure know about Scared Monkeys and TES now.

It has taught me more than I ever wanted to know and led me to help a family of a missing girl, Donna Jou. If it hadn't been for Natalee and Scared Monkeys, I wouldn't have been as aware to help Donna' family and thanks to Mrs. Red for doing all the matchmaking with me to TES to Donna's Family and vice versa.

This board is read by the public... we must remember that when posting pictures and personal info.. but then again, I live in a glass house!

Still wish for this to have a happy ending. Must sign off again. Have a nice night or morning..depending.

PS... Isn't it great we have around the world Monkey friends. Only 3 + months until our annual Monkey Christmas tree.. now that should wake you up along with your coffee!

When I came on, I was very shy until around Katrina. Didn't have an avatar so missed the bus.... the first t-shirts had a bus.

I have had the honor of showing Tim Miller around some possible search areas in another state (not Fla). He has intuition, intelligence, honor, and is focused in his searching. Please help if you are near. You won't regret it!!

I am happy he is in FLA, but bittersweet he wasn't allowed to search WLA/Palms area when requested by Reza, Donna Jou's father (know am OT (off topic)) here but if you are interested the ins and outs are under Missing Persons.. Donna Jou.

One of the things that Scared Monkeys has done is to help keep missing persons' cases on the Internet and in the media. Like Red says, the media does check here.

One time, Shellbell, some of very late nighters were on and a poster Devonlady (think that was her name) came on and in live time her daughter was missing. All of us went into action and gave her lots of info. Luckily everything turned out right.

I hope someday, we can have an online reunion... highly private from trolls et al for those who can't get together in real time. I have had the honor of meeting at least 5 other Monkeys at the Donna Jou vigils. Many helped at the Malibu Cyn. search.

IMO I think Scared Monkeys will do down in History as being the first and best use of Internet resources not only for missing persons but in like-kind and kind people from all over the world share their ideas, bantering with each other, dusting themselves off, if it is rough. very serious illnesses, and laughing, crying and coming back for the Cause to solve challenges. WE ARE FAMILY. You are my family.

We also have prayer hours, candle lightings, good menus, a good lounge, great t-shirts, mugs, etc, a conversation/musing area, lounge, political and did I forget some areas??? and good Peach Snopps (sp?)

Monkeys, we haven't had a party recently          >>>>> I'll bring the persimmum (Sr. spelling moment) pudding and lots of whipped cream along with See's candies.     Oh and some raffles for a month at Curves 

I have had Monkeys personally help me when I was ill and after a fall when I needed help and was sent a cell phone.

Where is Anna with the coffee and donuts?  Anna and all in the path of the storm..stay safe and wise.

Why I am on names... where's ROBOTS ? 911 lady on the plane and Dutchlady?  The cancer survivers are still with us but where is Terry the Squirl?
 About the guy who missed the bus?
Did the son make it back from Iraq...I think it was mermaid... the lady that taught us about foods.

I degress..... Good Night, God Bless,

See you in a few hours again.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: August 29, 2008, 03:36:20 AM »

Regarding Murt (now I remember):

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html

Cyber-Sleuths Try To Crack Missing Boy Mystery

POSTED: 6:35 pm EST January 12, 2007
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EST January 12, 2007

Thousands of cyber-sleuths, including one armchair detective who recently caught the attention of police, are continuing to log on to Web sites and post ideas or theories about the disappearance of 2-year-old Trenton Duckett, according to a Local 6 News report.

Trenton has been missing since late August, when he was report missing by his mother, Melinda.

In November, Local 6 reported that the missing boy was placed in a car with his mother at a Bellevue Wendy's around the time he vanished. However, since then, there have been no new solid leads in the investigation.

In the meantime, groups have continued to gather online to talk about Trenton.

"Every night, for nearly five months, people all over the country have been staying up late in their pajamas and logging on to Web sites, discussing the Trenton Duckett case," Local 6's Mike DeForest said.

On a Court TV online forum, a user named "Murt" grabbed the attention of fellow armchair detectives, as well as police.

Recently, Murt posted a comment that there would be a huge development in the Trenton Duckett disappearance. It led some Internet users to believe Murt had inside knowledge of the case.

Friday, Murt posted a message to Trenton's caretaker; "I now know why Melinda trusted you to take care of Trenton."

Murt urged the captor to drop Trenton off at a hospital saying, "Do it while you still can. If you need help, contact me. You know how."

When Local 6 went to his home, Murt, whose real name is William Murtaugh, admitted to having absolutely no ties to the Duckett investigation.

"His Internet postings are simply an amateur attempt to crack the case using what he calls a psychology trick," DeForest said.

"We all get together on a daily basis, and we basically talk about Trenton," Murtaugh said. "Where is he? Is he alive? Is he not?"

Murtaugh said he lost a child at the age of 25 and knows what it is like for a father not to have a son.

Murtaugh said he admits his Internet messages probably went too far, DeForest reported.

Anyone with information concerning Trenton's whereabouts is urged to call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Thank you Klaas. I had no knowledge of this or I never would have posted his remarks. I apologize and I will ignore this poster in the future.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: August 29, 2008, 03:37:25 AM »

Still reading about 50+ pages back where Cindy Anthony was reported leaving with a group to search for Caylee...it's about 44 days too late don't you think?  Caylee was reported missing July 15th and this is the first day the "I'm going to knock on every day door BLAH BLAH BLAH" Grandmother has EVER searched!!!  Who does she think she's kidding?  If she really believed the whole Caylee's been kidnapped story, she'd have been knocking DOWN those doors and walking every park for the past 44 days (like Stacy Peterson's family and friends).  Give It Up!

Casey had no concept of the honor and trust given her to be a little girl's mother.  I'm kissing my sleeping child every few hours here this morning and have been for weeks. 

IMO Casey couldn't just give Caylee to Cindy & George:  that would be admitting failure and she'd have to deal with it every time there was any kind of family get together or even just dropping by the house and she'd look like a failure to her friends/boy toys (who she'd already convinced she was a "good mom/loved Caylee").  If she gave Caylee away/put her up for adoption, she'd have to listen to Cindy's anger/guilt trip for the rest of her life.

As for Cindy's MySpace post, I didn't like that it was all about Cindy-"she (Caylee) came into my life"  and how Caylee gave her strength (Caylee's a 3-yr-old for goodness sakes)=CO-DEPENDENT!  Cindy was overly attached in a leech-sucking/controlling/sick kind of way...Big Red Flags! I absolutely do not like the pic with Caylee on Great-Granddad's lap-I think Caylee's facial expression looks like she's afraid and she's been asked/told/commanded to do something she doesn't really want to do (i.e. "pose" for a photo on Great-Granddaddy's lap, it's Father's Day-all about appearances).  Her eyes tell me she's uncomfortable and her curled up body is her way to withdraw and protect herself.  Great-Granddaddy is hugging her-she's not hugging him.  MHO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: August 29, 2008, 04:03:43 AM »

BOLO (be on the look out)

DSNTSLP AND MURT

Are they actually on the Anthonys driveway???? And I must say impressive work. Where did this pic come from?

MURT started his own web site with information on this case, including the pictures.  What really bothered me the most was when GEORGE started with "the people who have Caylee are being watched, we know who they are, they should just give her up, ...."  it reminded me of what MURT had done, and I hoped MURT was not doing the same with advice for the Anthony family.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1708 on: August 29, 2008, 05:27:13 AM »

Sorry for the confusion Karma, it was Leonard.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212168128.shtml

Just days after Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, preliminary forensic reports have revealed there was a decomposing body in the car Casey was using.

Authorities have revealed that forensic tests prove there was a decomposing body in the car Casey was using - and Casey might be headed back to jail on murder charges.

Meanwhile, Padilla has revealed that Casey is 'in her own world' and 'believes' everything she says - but she is not cooperating at all.

He is considering revoking her bail after Casey demonstrated that she is 'not all there'.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an interview Tuesday night on CNN's Nancy Grace, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he doesn't think he would have bonded Casey Anthony out of jail if he had read the information contained in 400 pages of documents released related to the case.
"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said during an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/08/casey-anthony-c.html
Michelle Meredith of WESH-Channel 2 relayed the info -- provided by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla -- that Casey thinks she has become a celebrity.

"She's got a mental problem," Padilla said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-jail-082808,0,1009351.story

Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked Saturday and she will be booked back into the Orange County Jail, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla just told the Orlando Sentinel.

Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped bail Anthony out of jail last week, said he fears for Anthony and her family's safety.

Padilla also just told the Sentinel he no longer thinks Anthony's 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie is alive.

Officials said Wednesday that air-sample tests from Anthony's car showed it once held a decomposing human body.

"I think she's dead," Padilla said. "I can't figure any body else that would be in the trunk deceased."

Padilla said of that information, coupled with other recently revealed investigative findings and the fact Anthony refuses to speak with him to help find Caylee: "You add all three of those up and you're headed in one direction."

Padilla said he and the bondsmen who helped bond Anthony out of jail are not going to revoke her bond Friday because she has a scheduled appointment to meet with her attorney Jose Baez.

"It's just a courtesy," he said.

Thank you SS.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: August 29, 2008, 05:41:49 AM »

Good Morning…

Still wondering about George.  Where is he? IIRC he was seen leaving yesterday morning with an unidentified male, and by all reports no-one saw him return.

Cindy it appears is on her way to a total meltdown. Can’t quite understand why she would even go outside to post her signs when she could have had some-one do it for her. But then she should have kept her mouth shut! She continues to make a terrible situation worse.

Red…Thanks for the clarification and we know you would not keep us hanging …

Ibe…Nice to see you again…

Welcome to all our new posters…

Today is the 3rd.Anniversary of Katrina and those on the Gulf Coast go into this holiday weekend facing the same thing they did 3 years ago.  It is hard to believe this is happening all over again. My prayers are with you. Stay Safe.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: August 29, 2008, 05:56:57 AM »

Still reading about 50+ pages back where Cindy Anthony was reported leaving with a group to search for Caylee...it's about 44 days too late don't you think?  Caylee was reported missing July 15th and this is the first day the "I'm going to knock on every day door BLAH BLAH BLAH" Grandmother has EVER searched!!!  Who does she think she's kidding?  If she really believed the whole Caylee's been kidnapped story, she'd have been knocking DOWN those doors and walking every park for the past 44 days (like Stacy Peterson's family and friends).  Give It Up!

Casey had no concept of the honor and trust given her to be a little girl's mother.  I'm kissing my sleeping child every few hours here this morning and have been for weeks. 

IMO Casey couldn't just give Caylee to Cindy & George:  that would be admitting failure and she'd have to deal with it every time there was any kind of family get together or even just dropping by the house and she'd look like a failure to her friends/boy toys (who she'd already convinced she was a "good mom/loved Caylee").  If she gave Caylee away/put her up for adoption, she'd have to listen to Cindy's anger/guilt trip for the rest of her life.

As for Cindy's MySpace post, I didn't like that it was all about Cindy-"she (Caylee) came into my life"  and how Caylee gave her strength (Caylee's a 3-yr-old for goodness sakes)=CO-DEPENDENT!  Cindy was overly attached in a leech-sucking/controlling/sick kind of way...Big Red Flags! I absolutely do not like the pic with Caylee on Great-Granddad's lap-I think Caylee's facial expression looks like she's afraid and she's been asked/told/commanded to do something she doesn't really want to do (i.e. "pose" for a photo on Great-Granddaddy's lap, it's Father's Day-all about appearances).  Her eyes tell me she's uncomfortable and her curled up body is her way to withdraw and protect herself.  Great-Granddaddy is hugging her-she's not hugging him.  MHO

Is George Casey's real father or step-father?  From the very beginning, I have felt that George really did see Casey and Caylee last... but that they didn't leave together with their backpacks.  I wonder if Casey stayed back with George, Caylee was put in the car to wait......... then the gas can story..... yadda yadda.  It sickens me to think that way but watch George.  Watch Cindy enabling, trying to control things, "she almost lost her husband" let's just make do with the situation at hand.  Thus, the "we don't know who the father is."  It would explain Casey's snotty attitude - like I'll show you mom. Is George the cop Casey is afraid of?  Just typing out loud here........!  I think they really need to check the dna and find out who the daddy is.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: August 29, 2008, 06:15:28 AM »

Stalker Cam is up and running

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1712 on: August 29, 2008, 06:18:43 AM »

Oh my gosh, I've seen a ton of Justice for Caylee Videos. This one really got me bad Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgNlRD_K2f4

OMG ck4,  that was an awesome video!  Thanks for sharing..    Now my heart aches so much more and my bitterness grows towards Casey, as if it could anymore as it is.    WHAT A BIOTCH SHE IS!

OMG, what a beautiful video of Caylee.....I don't cry often, but I am right now....HOW COULD ANYONE HURT THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL???? She looks so precious....I just want to take my hands and and put them around Casey's neck and strangle her....HOW COULD YOU HURT THIS LITTLE GIRL????????????? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? HOW????
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: August 29, 2008, 06:26:34 AM »

I cannot believe that Cindy went and questioned the tow truck company owner and came back with a new story. I really cannot believe it. Why is LE allowing her to get away with this stuff. This could jeopardize the case. Isn't this considered tampering with a witness? OMG! This woman has got to be stopped. If I had any question of her tampering with evidence before, it is looooong gone now. Who else has she talked to? We know that she told Casey's friends not to talk. We heard that she threatened to essentially disown her own brother if he talked. This is crossing the line though.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: August 29, 2008, 06:28:02 AM »

If Cindy's out talking to the media again and we haven't heard from Garrison, I wonder if they canned him? OMG, I would laugh my butt off.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: August 29, 2008, 06:33:26 AM »

I cannot believe that Cindy went and questioned the tow truck company owner and came back with a new story. I really cannot believe it. Why is LE allowing her to get away with this stuff. This could jeopardize the case. Isn't this considered tampering with a witness? OMG! This woman has got to be stopped. If I had any question of her tampering with evidence before, it is looooong gone now. Who else has she talked to? We know that she told Casey's friends not to talk. We heard that she threatened to essentially disown her own brother if he talked. This is crossing the line though.

Morning Mrskub...You would think that LE has statements from these people already. Really doesn't matter what anyone tells Cindy...It is what they tell LE and what they say on the stand as witnesses that will count.

Maybe they are giving her enough rope...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: August 29, 2008, 06:45:38 AM »

Good Morning Mum. LE does have the statements. They are in the 400 page docs that were released. My concern is, if these people are called as witnesses for the prosecution, Cindy goes and pulls this crap and next thing you know, the witness statements change. Just with this Mr. Birch who owns the towing co for example. Cindy now says something to the effect that Birch didn't smell the odor when the car first came in. It wasn't until quite some time later that he smelled it.

I can see where she's going with this and what she's trying to do. It shouldn't be allowed. She should have absolutely NO contact with any witnesses.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1717 on: August 29, 2008, 06:47:27 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

Check out some of these new pic observations about George Anthony,

if you have a minute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3311.new#new

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: August 29, 2008, 06:47:44 AM »

I agree.  I hope she does not have a weapon.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1719 on: August 29, 2008, 06:49:06 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.