April 27, 2024, 01:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352111 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: August 29, 2008, 06:49:55 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

Check out some of these new pic observations about George Anthony,

if you have a minute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3311.new#new

Thanks, sweet cheeks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1721 on: August 29, 2008, 06:52:10 AM »

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/june24-june30/june24-june30.html

June 30 – Casey's car is towed from Amscot Financial store. Her purse is found on the front seat and a childs car seat is found on the back seat.

Casey must have been shook up to leave her purse.

Is there documents somewhere stating what evidence they found in the car?I thought there was and when reading it I didn't see the purse in there anywhere?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: August 29, 2008, 06:55:00 AM »

Good Morning Mum. LE does have the statements. They are in the 400 page docs that were released. My concern is, if these people are called as witnesses for the prosecution, Cindy goes and pulls this crap and next thing you know, the witness statements change. Just with this Mr. Birch who owns the towing co for example. Cindy now says something to the effect that Birch didn't smell the odor when the car first came in. It wasn't until quite some time later that he smelled it.

I can see where she's going with this and what she's trying to do. It shouldn't be allowed. She should have absolutely NO contact with any witnesses.

I agree...it shouldn't be allowed. They are trying to make the evidence from the trunk "disappear" or be not reliable. Didn't Casey state that lots of people had access to her trunk?

I apologize, Mrskub, that I am not keeping on top of Caylee's case as I would like, and have skipped a lot of reading, (press releases and the documents and links), just not enough time, and have too many things I am still researching in Natalee's case. I had to make a choice...

Good Morning Carpe...
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: August 29, 2008, 06:55:27 AM »

That smirk reminds me of another smirk we have seen in Aruba, sorry.  There is just something about the way George said "they are being watched."  Is there truth in what he is/is not saying and HE is being watched?  Sorry, I just really, really want baby Caylee found and these people make me cry.  Ok, we are off to Galveston to batten down the hatches just in case Gustav comes for a visit.  Hugs to everyone here for your caring and compassion!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: August 29, 2008, 06:57:13 AM »

Good Morning Mum. LE does have the statements. They are in the 400 page docs that were released. My concern is, if these people are called as witnesses for the prosecution, Cindy goes and pulls this crap and next thing you know, the witness statements change. Just with this Mr. Birch who owns the towing co for example. Cindy now says something to the effect that Birch didn't smell the odor when the car first came in. It wasn't until quite some time later that he smelled it.

I can see where she's going with this and what she's trying to do. It shouldn't be allowed. She should have absolutely NO contact with any witnesses.

I agree...it shouldn't be allowed. They are trying to make the evidence from the trunk "disappear" or be not reliable. Didn't Casey state that lots of people had access to her trunk?

I apologize, Mrskub, that I am not keeping on top of Caylee's case as I would like, and have skipped a lot of reading, (press releases and the documents and links), just not enough time, and have too many things I am still researching in Natalee's case. I had to make a choice...

Good Morning Carpe...

Mum, don't you apologize for a thing. I know how hard you work for Nat. I'll fill you in as best I can on Caylee whenever you need dear and I'm sure everyone else would be glad to as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: August 29, 2008, 07:00:49 AM »

That smirk reminds me of another smirk we have seen in Aruba, sorry.  There is just something about the way George said "they are being watched."  Is there truth in what he is/is not saying and HE is being watched?  Sorry, I just really, really want baby Caylee found and these people make me cry.  Ok, we are off to Galveston to batten down the hatches just in case Gustav comes for a visit.  Hugs to everyone here for your caring and compassion!

Good luck.  Check in with us when you can.  We worry about our monkeys.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: August 29, 2008, 07:12:09 AM »

Some knucklehead is taking up almost half of the Nanny cam with his own equipment.

Down in front!!!

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1727 on: August 29, 2008, 07:19:04 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

if you have a minute.

Thanks, sweet cheeks!

Anytime, my sugar bear. 

Sounds like we should be talkin' on CB radios. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1728 on: August 29, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »

I missed a lot yesterday.......

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

"She's not dead!' she screamed.

"They're saying now Caylee is dead," stated Channel 9 reporter Daralene Jones.

"No, they came and talked to me yesterday. Get the hell off my property," Cindy said.

Cindy and her damn maggots, everywhere you look it's maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots,maggots.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: August 29, 2008, 07:21:23 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

if you have a minute.

Thanks, sweet cheeks!

Anytime, my sugar bear. 

Sounds like we should be talkin' on CB radios. 

That's a roger, sweet cheeks, do you copy?

I believe in miracles!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: August 29, 2008, 07:25:35 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Thanks for letting me in. One thing that has bothered me is the "unclothed" baby doll found in the car. I've seen at least 3 or 4 pictures of Caylee with a baby doll in a pink jumper. I imagine this is the doll she called "mama"? Did they find the pink jumper anywhere? Or do you think this is another item from the car/trunk that was "cleaned up".
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: August 29, 2008, 07:26:11 AM »

I wish someone would walk their dog up that stupid sign and take one huge dump. The dog, not the person. On second thought, both.

Peace Monkeys
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: August 29, 2008, 07:27:48 AM »

Good Morning Carpe...

Mum, don't you apologize for a thing. I know how hard you work for Nat. I'll fill you in as best I can on Caylee whenever you need dear and I'm sure everyone else would be glad to as well.

Thanks Mrskub...Much appreciated...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: August 29, 2008, 07:28:06 AM »

I cannot believe that Cindy went and questioned the tow truck company owner and came back with a new story. I really cannot believe it. Why is LE allowing her to get away with this stuff. This could jeopardize the case. Isn't this considered tampering with a witness? OMG! This woman has got to be stopped. If I had any question of her tampering with evidence before, it is looooong gone now. Who else has she talked to? We know that she told Casey's friends not to talk. We heard that she threatened to essentially disown her own brother if he talked. This is crossing the line though.

I agree.  I hope she does not have a weapon.   

She does, it is called a tongue.

I am more worried about daddy dearest.

Roger, copy dat... come across.  ::over::

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: August 29, 2008, 07:32:02 AM »

I cannot believe that Cindy went and questioned the tow truck company owner and came back with a new story. I really cannot believe it. Why is LE allowing her to get away with this stuff. This could jeopardize the case. Isn't this considered tampering with a witness? OMG! This woman has got to be stopped. If I had any question of her tampering with evidence before, it is looooong gone now. Who else has she talked to? We know that she told Casey's friends not to talk. We heard that she threatened to essentially disown her own brother if he talked. This is crossing the line though.

I agree.  I hope she does not have a weapon.   

She does, it is called a tongue.

I am more worried about daddy dearest.

Roger, copy dat... come across.  ::over::

Maybe Zanny worked part time as a tow truck driver, towed Casey's car. Then said what the heck, I think I will kill Caylee, and then drive around with her in the trunk, then dump the body, then take Casey's car back.

You know Cindy is already thinking this.....

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: August 29, 2008, 07:33:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Thanks for letting me in. One thing that has bothered me is the "unclothed" baby doll found in the car. I've seen at least 3 or 4 pictures of Caylee with a baby doll in a pink jumper. I imagine this is the doll she called "mama"? Did they find the pink jumper anywhere? Or do you think this is another item from the car/trunk that was "cleaned up".

Good Morning and welcome.

I have not seen anything on the jumper.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: August 29, 2008, 07:34:52 AM »

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

Cindy is just so charming! You know, I betcha George is so happy he "wifed

her up" ... as Clint would say.

Hey, I heard Good Housekeeping will be making a visit today to give Casey

the Mother of the Year award before they haul her back into that place

where they like to put THEM GOOD MOTHERS.   Just a rumor though,

do not go broadcastin' it or nuffin'.

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: August 29, 2008, 07:36:40 AM »

Good morning Carpe!!!

Heheheeee

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: August 29, 2008, 07:36:51 AM »

Welcome Sdb. I haven't heard or read anywhere that the doll clothes were found. I really don't find that unusual though. My daughters and granddaughters routinely dressed and undressed their dolls. If something else popped up or if they tired of it, they would very often leave the doll "nekid" LOL!

Nice to have you here. Des has a banana basket out. Help yourself for breakfast.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: August 29, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »

Good Morning Sweetie. I see you're on a roll bright and early!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.