April 28, 2024, 05:50:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352170 times)
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: August 29, 2008, 07:38:36 AM »

Please Light a Candle for Caylee

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

click any unlit candle to start.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: August 29, 2008, 07:41:23 AM »

I think I may have figured out the link to the "Missing since June 9th" statements.

According to the docs released, Cindy's birthday is June 5th. That was on a weekday. My guess is they had a birthday get together at the house on Sunday, which was June 8th and that's why Cindy said it was the last time they saw Caylee (forgetting about Father's day of course).

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: August 29, 2008, 07:45:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Thanks for letting me in. One thing that has bothered me is the "unclothed" baby doll found in the car. I've seen at least 3 or 4 pictures of Caylee with a baby doll in a pink jumper. I imagine this is the doll she called "mama"? Did they find the pink jumper anywhere? Or do you think this is another item from the car/trunk that was "cleaned up".

Good Morning and welcome.

I have not seen anything on the jumper.

Thanks. I'm certain George and maybe even Cindy helped her cover this up. My sister was a pathological liar like Casey. The extremes people like this will go to are just hard to imagine by normal people. The "fear of God" will not get Casey to talk and her parents will defend her to the death.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: August 29, 2008, 07:47:36 AM »

I found a couple of interesting things on doc # 17290449

pg. 32- On 7/17 Case Info as well as on a few others, I noticed the case is listed as child abuse. There is an area to check off missing persons but, they used child abuse as early as 7/17, if not earlier

pg. 33- listed as major case domestic violence. Also, on line 19 by evidence, it says AIRCRAFT. WTH does that mean?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1744 on: August 29, 2008, 07:48:15 AM »

Action on the stalker cam

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1745 on: August 29, 2008, 07:49:19 AM »

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

Cindy is just so charming! You know, I betcha George is so happy he "wifed

her up" ... as Clint would say.

Hey, I heard Good Housekeeping will be making a visit today to give Casey

the Mother of the Year award before they haul her back into that place

where they like to put THEM GOOD MOTHERS.   Just a rumor though,

do not go broadcastin' it or nuffin'.

Good morning Carpe!!!

Heheheeee

Morning Tomm & Mrs. Kub...

I wonder what today will bring for the Anthony Clan... We shall see, huh?

Step right up, step right up! This way to the circus... tickets to see

the bearded lady are a bargain at $7.50! Children free, if they are kept

in the trunk. God bless little Caylee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: August 29, 2008, 07:50:44 AM »

Searchers Prepare To Look For Caylee
Grandmother Reveals New Theory About Car Smell

POSTED: 6:38 am EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 7:13 am EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony is taking new steps on Friday to find the missing toddler.

They've called in a nationally-known search crew that is expected to start looking for the 3-year-old girl.

The founder of Texas Equu Search is scheduled to meet with investigators to get some direction on where to begin their search. The team will use dogs, horses, sonar and an airplane.

The founder, Tim Miller, has led hundreds of searches and helped find Elizabeth Smart alive. He's hoping to bring Caylee home too.

"We're holding onto that miracle, but we also know after this much time goes by, the endings aren't that good," Miller said.

Test results indicated there was a dead body in the back of mother Casey Anthony's car.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, first reported the car smelled like a dead body, but she later explained the foul odor in the trunk as a spoiled pizza.

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26510557178813&tml=orl_7am&tmi=orl_7am_1_06000308292008&ts=H

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: August 29, 2008, 07:51:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Thanks for letting me in. One thing that has bothered me is the "unclothed" baby doll found in the car. I've seen at least 3 or 4 pictures of Caylee with a baby doll in a pink jumper. I imagine this is the doll she called "mama"? Did they find the pink jumper anywhere? Or do you think this is another item from the car/trunk that was "cleaned up".

Welcome Sdb. I haven't heard or read anywhere that the doll clothes were found. I really don't find that unusual though. My daughters and granddaughters routinely dressed and undressed their dolls. If something else popped up or if they tired of it, they would very often leave the doll "nekid" LOL!

Nice to have you here. Des has a banana basket out. Help yourself for breakfast.

I could use some breakfast! Need to get away from this computer. I want to see her rearrested though. I agree about "nekid" babydolls but I'll bet that pink jumper should be somewhere!
(Y'all excuse me while I figure out how to post)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: August 29, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »

That reporter is kinda hot...

Nice sweater too

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: August 29, 2008, 07:52:48 AM »

Nice sweater too

Do all men wake up this way? 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:05 AM »

Nice sweater too

Do all men wake up this way? 

It makes me feel like a peeping Tom...

Woops, I guess I am

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:19 AM »

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

Cindy is just so charming! You know, I betcha George is so happy he "wifed

her up" ... as Clint would say.

Hey, I heard Good Housekeeping will be making a visit today to give Casey

the Mother of the Year award before they haul her back into that place

where they like to put THEM GOOD MOTHERS.   Just a rumor though,

do not go broadcastin' it or nuffin'.

Good Morning Sweetie. I see you're on a roll bright and early!   

Hmmm..maggots on a roll...I think I'll skip breakfast this morning and head straight for lunch...thanks anyway.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:39 AM »

Shellbell,

Had to come back online to share something with you... many here have been together for 3 years and we have added great new posters all the time.

I have friends, who aren't Scared Monkeys, who were "blue" in the face listening about what I learned about the Natalee Holloway case/ Aruba et al but through the years they have come to me, more interestrd in missing children and adults and more "gee, what you said was right" comments. They sure know about Scared Monkeys and TES now.

It has taught me more than I ever wanted to know and led me to help a family of a missing girl, Donna Jou. If it hadn't been for Natalee and Scared Monkeys, I wouldn't have been as aware to help Donna' family and thanks to Mrs. Red for doing all the matchmaking with me to TES to Donna's Family and vice versa.

This board is read by the public... we must remember that when posting pictures and personal info.. but then again, I live in a glass house!

Still wish for this to have a happy ending. Must sign off again. Have a nice night or morning..depending.

PS... Isn't it great we have around the world Monkey friends. Only 3 + months until our annual Monkey Christmas tree.. now that should wake you up along with your coffee!

When I came on, I was very shy until around Katrina. Didn't have an avatar so missed the bus.... the first t-shirts had a bus.

I have had the honor of showing Tim Miller around some possible search areas in another state (not Fla). He has intuition, intelligence, honor, and is focused in his searching. Please help if you are near. You won't regret it!!

I am happy he is in FLA, but bittersweet he wasn't allowed to search WLA/Palms area when requested by Reza, Donna Jou's father (know am OT (off topic)) here but if you are interested the ins and outs are under Missing Persons.. Donna Jou.

One of the things that Scared Monkeys has done is to help keep missing persons' cases on the Internet and in the media. Like Red says, the media does check here.

One time, Shellbell, some of very late nighters were on and a poster Devonlady (think that was her name) came on and in live time her daughter was missing. All of us went into action and gave her lots of info. Luckily everything turned out right.

I hope someday, we can have an online reunion... highly private from trolls et al for those who can't get together in real time. I have had the honor of meeting at least 5 other Monkeys at the Donna Jou vigils. Many helped at the Malibu Cyn. search.

IMO I think Scared Monkeys will do down in History as being the first and best use of Internet resources not only for missing persons but in like-kind and kind people from all over the world share their ideas, bantering with each other, dusting themselves off, if it is rough. very serious illnesses, and laughing, crying and coming back for the Cause to solve challenges. WE ARE FAMILY. You are my family.

We also have prayer hours, candle lightings, good menus, a good lounge, great t-shirts, mugs, etc, a conversation/musing area, lounge, political and did I forget some areas??? and good Peach Snopps (sp?)

Monkeys, we haven't had a party recently          >>>>> I'll bring the persimmum (Sr. spelling moment) pudding and lots of whipped cream along with See's candies.     Oh and some raffles for a month at Curves 

I have had Monkeys personally help me when I was ill and after a fall when I needed help and was sent a cell phone.

Where is Anna with the coffee and donuts?  Anna and all in the path of the storm..stay safe and wise.

Why I am on names... where's ROBOTS ? 911 lady on the plane and Dutchlady?  The cancer survivers are still with us but where is Terry the Squirl?
 About the guy who missed the bus?
Did the son make it back from Iraq...I think it was mermaid... the lady that taught us about foods.

I degress..... Good Night, God Bless,

See you in a few hours again.

IBE and Shellbell....We have been together through alot.We have lived with our fellow monkeys through many difficult life experiences.We have also shared in many of our fellow monkeys most joyous occasions.I know that being a monkey has made me so much more aware of missing person cases , and many of my friends will call me and ask questions when there is a missing person case in the news.The  monkeys were invaluable to me the night I came on here and stated that Kaitlin was missing.I was so upset that night and you all were there for me.IBE, here we are about to go through another hurricane together, I am not ready for that again! How are preparations going in your area? Already we are having gas stations running out of gas due to all those filling up , hopefully Gustav will not be too much of a bad boy when he makes landfall.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: August 29, 2008, 07:57:31 AM »

I think I may have figured out the link to the "Missing since June 9th" statements.

According to the docs released, Cindy's birthday is June 5th. That was on a weekday. My guess is they had a birthday get together at the house on Sunday, which was June 8th and that's why Cindy said it was the last time they saw Caylee (forgetting about Father's day of course).

But, Cindy and her G-spot were on vacation until the 9th, supposedly.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1754 on: August 29, 2008, 07:59:34 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: August 29, 2008, 08:01:07 AM »

I liked Kio's interview too.

Zanny the Nanny

Kio sounds like a nice girl.

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: August 29, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26510557178813&tml=orl_7am&tmi=orl_7am_1_06000308292008&ts=H

Hi monkeys. Fixin' to start work here today.

I was just thinkin' to myself when I read the above that I hear about that all the time - don't y'all? I mean, how many times have you turned on the news and heard that someone went to a car that was sitting in a tow yard and said to themselves, "Ya know, I think I'll stash a dead body in that car there for a few days and come back and take it out when it's really smelly."

GIVE ME A BREAK! 

I Stand With The Girl
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: August 29, 2008, 08:02:45 AM »

Some dude on Stalker Cam

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: August 29, 2008, 08:02:58 AM »

I found a couple of interesting things on doc # 17290449

pg. 32- On 7/17 Case Info as well as on a few others, I noticed the case is listed as child abuse. There is an area to check off missing persons but, they used child abuse as early as 7/17, if not earlier

pg. 33- listed as major case domestic violence. Also, on line 19 by evidence, it says AIRCRAFT. WTH does that mean?

I am away from home and can't download that doc, sorry!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: August 29, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »

Welcome Sdb. I haven't heard or read anywhere that the doll clothes were found. I really don't find that unusual though. My daughters and granddaughters routinely dressed and undressed their dolls. If something else popped up or if they tired of it, they would very often leave the doll "nekid" LOL!

Nice to have you here. Des has a banana basket out. Help yourself for breakfast.

I could use some breakfast! Need to get away from this computer. I want to see her rearrested though. I agree about "nekid" babydolls but I'll bet that pink jumper should be somewhere!
(Y'all excuse me while I figure out how to post)

Welcome Sdb!  You are doing a great job posting, no excuses necessary.  Post your heart out!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.