April 27, 2024, 03:03:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352113 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1760 on: August 29, 2008, 08:07:07 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: August 29, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »

That reporter is kinda hot...

Nice sweater too

Down, big fella.  Anyone wearing a sweater this time of year in Florida is hot!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: August 29, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »

I think I may have figured out the link to the "Missing since June 9th" statements.

According to the docs released, Cindy's birthday is June 5th. That was on a weekday. My guess is they had a birthday get together at the house on Sunday, which was June 8th and that's why Cindy said it was the last time they saw Caylee (forgetting about Father's day of course).

I dug up this the other night or so...

George and Cindy Anthony speak with Greta (Transcript)  8-5-2008  foxnews

VAN SUSTEREN: Let me talk about the timeline. We talk about finding Caylee, and the best way to do it is sort of explore it by looking at the timeline. June 13, there is video of her from a Father’s Day event, right.

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it’s June 15, Father’s Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father’s Day was. I just — I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father’s Day. Everything’s normal, everything’s fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news…

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it’s was a Food Channel thing I watched, so…

>snip

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: August 29, 2008, 08:18:02 AM »

I liked Kio's interview too.

Zanny the Nanny

Kio sounds like a nice girl.

I have to check back, but I believe it was Amy, who said Caylee would go lay on the couch and go right to sleep and would sleep soundly and would not wake up (I believe she said she only woke up twice in all the time Casey had been bringing her to inappropriate parties).  I wonder if the Zani she told her family about was Xanax and when she saw the name Zenaida, after Caylee was gone, she substituted it.

I believe in miracles!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: August 29, 2008, 08:18:04 AM »

I saw one car leave the garage on the webcam.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: August 29, 2008, 08:18:36 AM »

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26510557178813&tml=orl_7am&tmi=orl_7am_1_06000308292008&ts=H

Hi monkeys. Fixin' to start work here today.

I was just thinkin' to myself when I read the above that I hear about that all the time - don't y'all? I mean, how many times have you turned on the news and heard that someone went to a car that was sitting in a tow yard and said to themselves, "Ya know, I think I'll stash a dead body in that car there for a few days and come back and take it out when it's really smelly."

GIVE ME A BREAK! 

That's exactly what I thought.....AND - It just Happened to be the car of someone with a missing child - who has lied to authorities and continues to lie. 

Just HOW stupid does she think people are?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: August 29, 2008, 08:20:59 AM »

No, no, no.  I heart Animal.  He would never hurt a child.   

I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: August 29, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26510557178813&tml=orl_7am&tmi=orl_7am_1_06000308292008&ts=H

I was just thinkin' to myself when I read the above that I hear about that all the time - don't y'all? I mean, how many times have you turned on the news and heard that someone went to a car that was sitting in a tow yard and said to themselves, "Ya know, I think I'll stash a dead body in that car there for a few days and come back and take it out when it's really smelly."

GIVE ME A BREAK! 

That's exactly what I thought.....AND - It just Happened to be the car of someone with a missing child - who has lied to authorities and continues to lie. 

Hi Kimmy

Your fur looks quite lovely today - new conditioner?

Yes, I think the Anthony family is in real panic mode now if they think anyone is going to believe that story.

Well, I guess I'd better get busy. I got a $900 bonus at work yesterday for doing a good job, so I supposed I'd better go pretend that I deserved it. 

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: August 29, 2008, 08:24:41 AM »

Welcome to FOOD CHANNEL NEWS

Chicken nugget prices are through the roof this week...

However, peanut butter and jelly on aisle 7, remain the same.

... we'll be right back, with more FOOD NEWS you can use, right after

these messages.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: August 29, 2008, 08:24:54 AM »

GIVE ME A BREAK! 

Hi Kimmy

Your fur looks quite lovely today - new conditioner?

Yes, I think the Anthony family is in real panic mode now if they think anyone is going to believe that story.

Well, I guess I'd better get busy. I got a $900 bonus at work yesterday for doing a good job, so I supposed I'd better go pretend that I deserved it. 

Congrats, BT!  I am sure you more than deserved it.  Drinks on the house!

I believe in miracles!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: August 29, 2008, 08:27:02 AM »

Oh yes BT - new conditioner - it works wonders!! 

I plan on doing my best to "look" busy today...long weekend coming.

Smoochies to ya- my fave sock monkey mom!

Maybe today will be the day we have some answers about precious Caylee.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1771 on: August 29, 2008, 08:27:04 AM »

I have to check back, but I believe it was Amy, who said Caylee would go lay on the couch and go right to sleep and would sleep soundly and would not wake up (I believe she said she only woke up twice in all the time Casey had been bringing her to inappropriate parties).  I wonder if the Zani she told her family about was Xanax and when she saw the name Zenaida, after Caylee was gone, she substituted it.
Oh my, what a horrible thought. I'm surprised more people haven't come forward saying they had seen Casey here or there. She must have done a lot of wandering aimlessly while everyone else was at school or work.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: August 29, 2008, 08:27:16 AM »

I think I may have figured out the link to the "Missing since June 9th" statements.

According to the docs released, Cindy's birthday is June 5th. That was on a weekday. My guess is they had a birthday get together at the house on Sunday, which was June 8th and that's why Cindy said it was the last time they saw Caylee (forgetting about Father's day of course).

But, Cindy and her G-spot were on vacation until the 9th, supposedly.

Cindy was on vacation from work but I don't believe they went anywhere It was more a staycation.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: August 29, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »

Zanny the Nanny

I have been thinking that could be a possibility.

Xani, the Nanny. It could have been a big joke

to her. Then just started stringing the lies, just like

she did with all of the other people and places.

------------------
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: August 29, 2008, 08:28:47 AM »

GIVE ME A BREAK! 

Good Morning BT...This case is just too bizarre...as I said earlier...Cindy needs to Shut Up!!!!

Welcome Sdb...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: August 29, 2008, 08:29:07 AM »

these messages.

Here is a word from our sponsor Murphy's Maggot-pies.  Dinner boring, take a whiff of Murphy's Maggot-pie, smells just like pizza, but tastes like chicken....buy it by the trunk load.

I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1776 on: August 29, 2008, 08:29:46 AM »

these messages.

I not a big TV or Food Channel watcher.... but news on that station??????

They are weird people

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: August 29, 2008, 08:32:41 AM »

these messages.

Here is a word from our sponsor Murphy's Maggot-pies.  Dinner boring, take a whiff of Murphy's Maggot-pie, smells just like pizza, but tastes like chicken....buy it by the trunk load.

I can see how this day is gonna go already....

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: August 29, 2008, 08:34:13 AM »

Zanny the Nanny

I have been thinking that could be a possibility.

Xani, the Nanny. It could have been a big joke

to her. Then just started stringing the lies, just like

she did with all of the other people and places.

Yup.  What a jokester, feeding you kid Xanax.  I have this horrible feeling this is what happened.  When she left the house, it was probably nap time.  She may have let Caylee nap in the car while she shopped.

I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: August 29, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »

I really hope Cindy snaps today. I love to see her pi$$ed off. I don't know why, but I would love to push her buttons!!!

If someone stood on the sidewalk and urinated on the NO TRESPASSING sign, would that be trespassing? Just sorta stand there and wave at the house while you were finishing up.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.