April 28, 2024, 10:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352181 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: August 29, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »

I think I may have figured out the link to the "Missing since June 9th" statements.

According to the docs released, Cindy's birthday is June 5th. That was on a weekday. My guess is they had a birthday get together at the house on Sunday, which was June 8th and that's why Cindy said it was the last time they saw Caylee (forgetting about Father's day of course).

But, Cindy and her G-spot were on vacation until the 9th, supposedly.

Cindy was on vacation from work but I don't believe they went anywhere It was more a staycation.

Never could figure that out.  It's not like you could ask them and get the truth or anything.   

That pic of George and Cindy sitting down outside looking towards Caylee and Casey looks like anything but a picture of a loving family to me.  I can't get that picture out of my head.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: August 29, 2008, 08:39:44 AM »

Thanks MumInOhio. I'm off to work.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1782 on: August 29, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »

Stalker Cam

The chick in the red sweater just waved to me.....!!!!

I know it was me, I just know it

Do it again cutie

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: August 29, 2008, 08:39:56 AM »

I think I may have figured out the link to the "Missing since June 9th" statements.

According to the docs released, Cindy's birthday is June 5th. That was on a weekday. My guess is they had a birthday get together at the house on Sunday, which was June 8th and that's why Cindy said it was the last time they saw Caylee (forgetting about Father's day of course).

Cindy was on vacation from work but I don't believe they went anywhere It was more a staycation.

PS  Your Grandson is adorable.  You must smile just thinking about him.

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: August 29, 2008, 08:41:29 AM »

I really hope Cindy snaps today. I love to see her pi$$ed off. I don't know why, but I would love to push her buttons!!!

If someone stood on the sidewalk and urinated on the NO TRESPASSING sign, would that be trespassing? Just sorta stand there and wave at the house while you were finishing up.

I really hope Cindy snaps today. I love to see her pi$$ed off. I don't know why, but I would love to push her buttons!!!

Tom are you one of my Xhubby's ?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1785 on: August 29, 2008, 08:43:09 AM »

If someone stood on the sidewalk and urinated on the NO TRESPASSING sign, would that be trespassing? Just sorta stand there and wave at the house while you were finishing up.

You're killin me over here! 

That would be like a scene out of Caddy Shack!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: August 29, 2008, 08:43:12 AM »

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26510557178813&tml=orl_7am&tmi=orl_7am_1_06000308292008&ts=H

Hi monkeys. Fixin' to start work here today.

I was just thinkin' to myself when I read the above that I hear about that all the time - don't y'all? I mean, how many times have you turned on the news and heard that someone went to a car that was sitting in a tow yard and said to themselves, "Ya know, I think I'll stash a dead body in that car there for a few days and come back and take it out when it's really smelly."

GIVE ME A BREAK! 

Good Morning BT...This case is just too bizarre...as I said earlier...Cindy needs to Shut Up!!!!

Welcome Sdb...

Not BT, but BH.  I hope that is close enough.

Cindy cannot shut up.  She is a one-up on everyone machine.  She could fill in a black hole with her blather.

I believe in miracles!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: August 29, 2008, 08:43:51 AM »

Okay, forgive me if this is messed up....I have been drinking.  We were at a bar tonight and there was a guy there that is in law school at UF (University of Florida).  He told me that they have been working with the prosecution in this case.  He said that they knew from interviews right from the beginning that Caylee was dead.  He said that they called the body lab in because if no body was ever found that the information that the lab found would prove that there was a dead body in the trunk.  He said that they have known that she was most likely decised, but they have to have another object of evidence (other than the DNA) that would convict Casey.  That is why they used the body lab.  He told me that the DNA was back weeks ago and it was Caylees.  He said that if Casey does not break that she will end up getting a manslaughter charge and do about 20 years.  He also said that they think that she did not act along and that her dad is being looked at.  But bottom line, he said that she will walk if they dont find something to point Casey to the crime.  FWIW! I am sick and want to go to Orlando in the morning!  He also said that when she was bailed out that it was the best thing to happen for the prosicution.  And that people iin Orlando are speculating on Casey and Beaz relationship.

Im just catching up but thank goodness we know George is being looked at.

Does anyone remember hearing about george leaving yesterday for a short time with an unidentified person.What if it was his lawyer?

I did notice on NG last night I forgot who, but anyway, they said it was weird of casey to be spending so much time with baez.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: August 29, 2008, 08:44:21 AM »

Tom are you one of my Xhubby's ?

Nope, I would still be there, as your slave......

I just love to terrorize people, and Cindy is way too easy to rile.

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: August 29, 2008, 08:45:38 AM »

I guess it would depend on what you were waving.

I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: August 29, 2008, 08:45:53 AM »

You're killin me over here! 

That would be like a scene out of Caddy Shack!!!

Or Big Daddy, just spell Casey in the driveway. Her name would be easy.... no "I"s to dot.

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: August 29, 2008, 08:47:15 AM »

Heheheeeee

Wiggle, waggle

No... Casey would be on it like a Meatsa Pizza

Gobble Gobble, slurp

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: August 29, 2008, 08:47:31 AM »

PS  Your Grandson is adorable.  You must smile just thinking about him.

Thanks Cubbee. He is one of my joys. I watch him every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday while Mommy & Daddy work. It's the highlight of my week. I think that's why this has hurt me so much with Caylee. I see the joys that a 3 year old can bring and I just cannot imagine...no, I don't even want to go there.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: August 29, 2008, 08:48:15 AM »

I'm sorry. I meant Bearly.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: August 29, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »

I wish we could move that webcam up to the front window!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: August 29, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »

Okay, forgive me if this is messed up....I have been drinking.  We were at a bar tonight and there was a guy there that is in law school at UF (University of Florida).  He told me that they have been working with the prosecution in this case.  He said that they knew from interviews right from the beginning that Caylee was dead.  He said that they called the body lab in because if no body was ever found that the information that the lab found would prove that there was a dead body in the trunk.  He said that they have known that she was most likely decised, but they have to have another object of evidence (other than the DNA) that would convict Casey.  That is why they used the body lab.  He told me that the DNA was back weeks ago and it was Caylees.  He said that if Casey does not break that she will end up getting a manslaughter charge and do about 20 years.  He also said that they think that she did not act along and that her dad is being looked at.  But bottom line, he said that she will walk if they dont find something to point Casey to the crime.  FWIW! I am sick and want to go to Orlando in the morning!  He also said that when she was bailed out that it was the best thing to happen for the prosicution.  And that people iin Orlando are speculating on Casey and Beaz relationship.

Im just catching up but thank goodness we know George is being looked at.

Does anyone remember hearing about george leaving yesterday for a short time with an unidentified person.What if it was his lawyer?

I did notice on NG last night I forgot who, but anyway, they said it was weird of casey to be spending so much time with baez.

Poppin' Fresh's smirk really gets under my skin.  If I was his wife, I would wonder about him.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1796 on: August 29, 2008, 08:50:12 AM »

you know the whole xanax thing kind of makes some sense.

and

you know as high strung as everyone in that house is - someone, if not all, probably has a prescription.

if your last name is Anthony - it should be mandatory.

I think it would be interesting to know if there was a prescription. Not that you would necessarily need one.

gotta leave in a little bit - so, don't let anything happen til I get back.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: August 29, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »

She is on Stalker Cam again

That is one nice sweater

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: August 29, 2008, 08:51:43 AM »

Heheheeeee

Wiggle, waggle

No... Casey would be on it like a Meatsa Pizza

Gobble Gobble, slurp

I hope you were talking about your hat...yeah, waving his hat, that's it.   

I believe in miracles!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: August 29, 2008, 08:52:41 AM »

Morning all,

I went to bed last nite real early, and don't want to go thru 100 pages to see what happened with the body they supposedly found yesterday. Can someone fill me in on that? I haven't seen anything posted on it this morning.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.