April 27, 2024, 08:54:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352081 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »

WEBCAM LINK - NOTHING GOING ON RIGHT NOW 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Thank-you ........you are a Klaas -act.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2008, 12:16:41 PM »

OrlandoSentinel.com
Bounty hunter fears for Casey Anthony's safety; ponders sending her back to jail

Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:26 AM EDT, August 28, 2008

The bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony get out of jail is thinking about sending her back behind bars because he fears for her safety.

"We have not started the process of revoking the bond, but we are discussing it," said Rob Dick, another bounty hunter involved in the case. "There has been a tremendous amount of threats against [Anthony] again and because of her safety, we might have to put her back in custody."

Anthony and Leonard Padilla -- the outspoken bounty hunter who bailed her out of the Orange County Jail last week -- arrived shortly before 11 a.m. at the Kissimmee law office of Jose Baez, the attorney representing Anthony.

Outside Baez's office this morning, Padilla told reporters he advised his nephew, Tony Padilla -- the bondsman who orchestrated her release -- to revoke the $500,200 bond and return Anthony back to jail.

In an interview with a local radio station this morning, Padilla expressed the safety concerns.

"There's people driving by hollering ... there's all sorts of activity. Now George, her dad, is you know, he's a human. I don't want him to get in trouble because somebody comes by and says or does something," Padilla said.

Padilla said people scream and holler by Baez's office when Anthony is meeting with her attorney.

"It's a thing that could bring some danger to the people around her as well as herself," the bounty hunter said. "You can't have a person like her harmed."

Al Estes, the Florida bondsman who actually posted the bond at the jail, was unavailable for comment this morning. An employee at his Clearwater office would not comment on whether Estes plans to revoke the bond.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Estes or one of his representatives has the legal authority to take Anthony into custody and bring her back to jail, if they decide to revoke the bond.

Padilla's comments come a day after air-sample tests from her car showed it once held a decomposing human body. Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office announced they would meet with prosecutors at the State Attorney's Office today to share the results of the FBI forensic lab.

(snipped)

"There's people driving by hollering ... there's all sorts of
activity

are we looking at the same house? I've seen 3 vans, 1 pick-up with a trailer of junk, and a couple of probably news people

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2008, 12:17:32 PM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?  We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Welcome D!!!

Hey Monkeys...does D's post remind ya of anyone? lol

That would be me D...I was the same way until they released the 400 docs. Have you read them yet?

There just is no longer an excuse for how the grandparents have behaved now that we know what they know.

Let me offer you some words of advice D...been there, done that.  LOL  I wonder why the guys are gentle with the newbies?  They practically tarred and feathered us last week. Go figure...we get didn't even get flowers. 

no kidding Lalas!! lol

We were the guinea pigs I guess 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »

BT, we are all peeping toms today...LOL  That should be right up a dwarfs alley...it's on your level. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2008, 12:18:06 PM »

hello? Hello??? HELLO??????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »

Something else in the 400 pages.  Tony's statement?

He confronted Casey about Amy's money and Casey said it was "back up plan."  To have a back up plan, you have to have the main plan.

What was the main plan, Casey?

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:00 PM »

OrlandoSentinel.com
Bounty hunter fears for Casey Anthony's safety; ponders sending her back to jail

Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:26 AM EDT, August 28, 2008

The bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony get out of jail is thinking about sending her back behind bars because he fears for her safety.

"We have not started the process of revoking the bond, but we are discussing it," said Rob Dick, another bounty hunter involved in the case. "There has been a tremendous amount of threats against [Anthony] again and because of her safety, we might have to put her back in custody."

Anthony and Leonard Padilla -- the outspoken bounty hunter who bailed her out of the Orange County Jail last week -- arrived shortly before 11 a.m. at the Kissimmee law office of Jose Baez, the attorney representing Anthony.

Outside Baez's office this morning, Padilla told reporters he advised his nephew, Tony Padilla -- the bondsman who orchestrated her release -- to revoke the $500,200 bond and return Anthony back to jail.

In an interview with a local radio station this morning, Padilla expressed the safety concerns.

"There's people driving by hollering ... there's all sorts of activity. Now George, her dad, is you know, he's a human. I don't want him to get in trouble because somebody comes by and says or does something," Padilla said.

Padilla said people scream and holler by Baez's office when Anthony is meeting with her attorney.

"It's a thing that could bring some danger to the people around her as well as herself," the bounty hunter said. "You can't have a person like her harmed."

Al Estes, the Florida bondsman who actually posted the bond at the jail, was unavailable for comment this morning. An employee at his Clearwater office would not comment on whether Estes plans to revoke the bond.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Estes or one of his representatives has the legal authority to take Anthony into custody and bring her back to jail, if they decide to revoke the bond.

Padilla's comments come a day after air-sample tests from her car showed it once held a decomposing human body. Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office announced they would meet with prosecutors at the State Attorney's Office today to share the results of the FBI forensic lab.

(snipped)

"There's people driving by hollering ... there's all sorts of
activity

are we looking at the same house? I've seen 3 vans, 1 pick-up with a trailer of junk, and a couple of probably news people

lol..no kidding!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »

I'm convinced it was Cindy asking for the discount, Cindy kicking up a fuss, Cindy exploding (loose cannon style) for what she wants (or doesn't want.)  I recall George apologizing.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Afterall, it was 400 pages.

It's important it fits with my theory that Cindy didn't know at this point.  George was quiet, George didn't comment about the stench when he unlocked the door.  He didn't say much when he opened the trunk.  He threw something out, put some gas in the car, and he drove it home with that smell.

George, also, said they found Casey but not their granddaughter.  Wasn't it too early for George to have said this? (according to one poster)

George knew.  I don't think Cindy knew.

jmo

YES they didnt find casey for another 3 hours!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »

I think Padilla is just making a mountain out of a mole hill in reference to people driving by and screaming at the house.  People will not even walk their dog in fron of that house!  We have Monkey Vision on them all...its better than ADT!! 
Padilla stop seeking media attention and put the SLORE back in the slammer...let population handle the rest.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:11 PM »

Lisa
I hate guys that don't send flowers after it's all over, don't you?  I bet they kiss and tell too. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:12 PM »

Ya'll remember that big news I have been talking about?

de-wench sure does.

update-

it has now moved to the final stage and I will be breaking this news to you all in the near future.

Not sure how long "the near future" actually is, but last night there was a major development -

and all lights are GREEN

I am sure that this will rock everyone's world.

it won't be much longer now.

Rob, the majority of us here are women. You know what this type of message does to us. You have to give us at least a hint. We promise not tell.

Hehheeeee

Let's guess about it......

Rob and Tim, what a team!!!!!!

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with this case. 

psstttt....Klaas...I send you a banana basket on it last week...

Klaas...my bad...that nanner basket was about something else...mea culpa...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:28 PM »

Does anyone know how long it takes to have the bail revoked??  Isn't SHE at her attorney's office right now?  I'd love to see  her walked outta her attorney's office in shackles and taken back to jail....NOW

NO NO!!  Waite till she gets in her driveway...we need action on the webcam!!

I would pay good money to watch Casey make a run for it and then get tackled and cuffed!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:31 PM »

hello? Hello??? HELLO??????

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:35 PM »

BT, we are all peeping toms today...LOL  That should be right up a dwarfs alley...it's on your level. 

Dwarfs make good spies. 

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »

Oopsie. Did we break there for just a minute? 

Yep, yeps! Me too.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »

Lisa
I hate guys that don't send flowers after it's all over, don't you?  I bet they kiss and tell too. 

lol...no manners!! hhmmpp!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »

there's the guy in the white shirt again...who is he? anyone know?

maybe he's just a lookie loo

Do we know why the TV station has a mobile cam focused on the house? Are they expecting some breaking news?

Sorry if I'm being goofy, but I'm pretty much limited to lunch time for my monkey time when I'm at work.

I'm only assuming here but I think the news media have a hunch it's going to be a busy day at the house of horrors....because of the forensics coming back yesterday,Padilla possibly revoking Casey bond....possible re-arrest.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/17323445/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

an you make the Cam Recorder play "Turn out the Lights, The Party's Over" ?????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2008, 12:21:17 PM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?  We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Welcome D in TX and I know what you mean.  I'm not ready to condemn Cindy and George yet either when it comes to the disposition of Caylee.  What I do think though is that they in their hearts know yet they are defending Casey because they haven't wanted to face the truth.

Klaas ... I agree.

In the following jailhouse transcript of a dialogue on July 28, 2008... Cindy and George (?) leave no doubt that they are losing patience with daughter's refusal to reveal where their precious grandaughter is.

Also ... it must not be forgotten that Casey borrowed a shovel from a neighbour prior to the vehicle being impounded.

Janet

Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not my fault.

CINDY ANTHONY: Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean, it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything, they wouldn't...

CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

CASEY ANTHONY: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out (INAUDIBLE) what I told the detectives.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, everything you've been telling them is a lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening? No. And I appreciate everything that you're trying to do, but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house, is he?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.