April 28, 2024, 08:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352176 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: August 29, 2008, 09:38:20 AM »

Thanks Kimmy53. Okay, now I really have to go to work!

We'll leave the light on for you, Sdb!

I am off to work too, and to try to find some gas to fill up the gas tank and some GAS CANS for the generator LOL

It sucks trying to catch up in the afternoon.....

d

We'll stay quiet till you get back.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: August 29, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

I think Padilla may not be from California

Whatcha think

The Anthonys must live in Flippin' my Lidsville.   

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1842 on: August 29, 2008, 09:45:06 AM »

NEW VIDEO: Padilla Speaks About Limited Immunity Deal

http://www.wesh.com/video/17333665/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: August 29, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »

Padilla interview. She's going back tomorrow. Knock on the door and say hey, it's time to go.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: August 29, 2008, 09:47:59 AM »

Padilla: 'Hey, It's Time To Go'

9:10 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla said this morning he plans to take Casey Anthony back to jail on Saturday. We will post the whole video in a few minutes, but basically Padilla said he just plans to knock on the door and say, "It's time to go." If she resists, he'll call deputies. Padilla again said he fears for the lives of Casey and oters around her. -- WESH.com web staff

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: August 29, 2008, 09:52:43 AM »

NEW VIDEO: Padilla Speaks About Limited Immunity Deal

Did you catch his last line?  'If so she's guilty at best and needing a burial?'      

Did anyone catch what he really said?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: August 29, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »

I wish he would put the toothpick back in his mouth, I understood him better.   

I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1847 on: August 29, 2008, 09:57:03 AM »

I did hear the illegal burial part. The problem being it has been so long that what is left of Caylee will not be enough to showe cause of death. I believe that was the same with Laci. So, unless she confesses, she will not be charged with murder. JMHO

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: August 29, 2008, 10:03:27 AM »

Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, warned representatives of the media on Thursday to keep away from her home.

"I will notify the sheriff’s department and have all of you guys removed," Anthony said.

At the same time, several mothers traveled to the Anthony home from west Orange County and commented on Caylee’s disappearance and the Anthony family. These women have also lost loved ones, but under different circumstances.

"My roommate murdered my sister 12 years ago, Deborah Payton, and it just makes me sick to my stomach to see this going on and on again. All the attention that she’s getting, she’s enjoying this. This is what she wants. You know, go paint your toenails in jail, not on our time," parent Denise Payton said.

The women were prompted to come to the Anthony home after visiting the Web site about the missing toddler.

"It’s just sickening some of the things that’s put on here. ‘Oh we’re praying for your family, you have the best uncle, the best grandparents.’ If they’re so great, where is the child?" Payton said. "Why is she missing? Why did it take so long to stop and think about looking for her?"

"It’s just disgusting; she should never have been released. Too many holes in her stories, her, her mother," parent Tamara Silva said. "I have no faith in the justice system."

"Pray for the little girl, who protected her? They are protecting her mother. Who protected the baby? Nobody," Payton said.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: August 29, 2008, 10:05:39 AM »

I was reading on Orlando Craigslist and it looks like there's going to be an organized demonstration/vigil tonight at 7pm. Padilla also mentioned on on Monday and said a thousand people may attend. I read about that one on Topix but I had no idea it was THAT big.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/816287214.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/816253020.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: August 29, 2008, 10:06:08 AM »

Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, warned representatives of the media on Thursday to keep away from her home.

"I will notify the sheriff’s department and have all of you guys removed," Anthony said.

At the same time, several mothers traveled to the Anthony home from west Orange County and commented on Caylee’s disappearance and the Anthony family. These women have also lost loved ones, but under different circumstances.

"My roommate murdered my sister 12 years ago, Deborah Payton, and it just makes me sick to my stomach to see this going on and on again. All the attention that she’s getting, she’s enjoying this. This is what she wants. You know, go paint your toenails in jail, not on our time," parent Denise Payton said.

The women were prompted to come to the Anthony home after visiting the Web site about the missing toddler.

"It’s just sickening some of the things that’s put on here. ‘Oh we’re praying for your family, you have the best uncle, the best grandparents.’ If they’re so great, where is the child?" Payton said. "Why is she missing? Why did it take so long to stop and think about looking for her?"

"It’s just disgusting; she should never have been released. Too many holes in her stories, her, her mother," parent Tamara Silva said. "I have no faith in the justice system."

"Pray for the little girl, who protected her? They are protecting her mother. Who protected the baby? Nobody," Payton said.

Carpe, where did you find this?

Did they tell Cindy those things?

More please.....

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: August 29, 2008, 10:07:21 AM »

I was reading on Orlando Craigslist and it looks like there's going to be an organized demonstration/vigil tonight at 7pm. Padilla also mentioned on on Monday and said a thousand people may attend. I read about that one on Topix but I had no idea it was THAT big.

Cindy is gonna SNAP!!!

Please, I hope, I hope, I hope

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: August 29, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »

State Attorney news conference at 10:30!

Just waking up and catching up.  Welcome to SM and thanks for the headsup on the news conference!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: August 29, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »

<snip>

Cindy: Maybe Someone Else Put A Body In Car
Friday, August 29, 2008 8:30:46 AM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, spent her evening Thursday hammering no trespassing signs on her front lawn.

Cindy said Casey is not going back to jail, and she doesn't believe the air sample results of Casey's car, even though she, herself, initially said the car smelled like a dead body.

"I got the car on the fifteenth of July,” Cindy Anthony said. “When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor. (But what about the odor you said you smelled to the 911 operator?) That was 15 days later. I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard. Why don't you call them about their security?"

Cindy said she is frustrated the media is focusing too much on Casey, and is not out looking for the missing 3-year-old, who she insists is still alive.

Padilla Fears Caylee Is Dead

On Thursday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he fears Caylee is dead.

"I've had a lot of friends of hers say she couldn't have harmed the baby,” said Padilla. “She loved her too much. It had to be an accident. She had to cover it up. That's exactly what they've said -- several of them."

Padilla was hoping Casey would be more cooperative after getting out of jail, but said that has just never happened.

He said he now fears for Casey's safety because she's getting death threats.

Padilla said Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked on Saturday.  She’ll then be booked back into the Orange County Jail.

The bounty hunter also said Casey has mental problems and that whatever charges she ends up facing, she'll likely plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

Published reports said Anthony may be offered a limited immunity deal if she will lead them to the child.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: August 29, 2008, 10:11:14 AM »

Does anyone have a link to the State Attorney conference?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: August 29, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »

Tomm,

right here.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: August 29, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »

<snip>

Cindy: Maybe Someone Else Put A Body In Car
Friday, August 29, 2008 8:30:46 AM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, spent her evening Thursday hammering no trespassing signs on her front lawn.

Cindy said Casey is not going back to jail, and she doesn't believe the air sample results of Casey's car, even though she, herself, initially said the car smelled like a dead body.

"I got the car on the fifteenth of July,” Cindy Anthony said. “When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor. (But what about the odor you said you smelled to the 911 operator?) That was 15 days later. I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard. Why don't you call them about their security?"

Cindy said she is frustrated the media is focusing too much on Casey, and is not out looking for the missing 3-year-old, who she insists is still alive.

Padilla Fears Caylee Is Dead

On Thursday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he fears Caylee is dead.

"I've had a lot of friends of hers say she couldn't have harmed the baby,” said Padilla. “She loved her too much. It had to be an accident. She had to cover it up. That's exactly what they've said -- several of them."

Padilla was hoping Casey would be more cooperative after getting out of jail, but said that has just never happened.

He said he now fears for Casey's safety because she's getting death threats.

Padilla said Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked on Saturday.  She’ll then be booked back into the Orange County Jail.

The bounty hunter also said Casey has mental problems and that whatever charges she ends up facing, she'll likely plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

Published reports said Anthony may be offered a limited immunity deal if she will lead them to the child.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html

I believe Cindy

There are probrably thousand of people in the Orlando area with the EXACT DNA as Caylee.

DNA must be like blood type, only a small handful of different ones.

I told you they are stupid.....

Ok Anthony's.... out of the gene pool

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: August 29, 2008, 10:14:22 AM »

I wish instead of protesting out front of the Anthony home they'd contact Tim Miller and offer to search.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: August 29, 2008, 10:14:40 AM »

Thanx Carpe

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »

CAM action!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.