April 27, 2024, 05:34:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352124 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: August 29, 2008, 10:17:56 AM »

Someone just left

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: August 29, 2008, 10:18:06 AM »

Might be a report:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-immunity2908aug29,0,1944517.story

Could immunity crack the Caylee Anthony mystery?

Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

August 29, 2008

State prosecutors are dangling an immunity offer in front of Casey Anthony in hopes of finding her missing 3-year-old daughter. But the deal comes with no promise that the mother of Caylee Marie will go free.

If she agrees, Anthony would receive "limited-use" immunity, meaning that any direct statements she makes to investigators could not be used to prosecute her, legal experts say. Evidence generated from her information, however, would be fair game.

So if Caylee is dead, as Orange County sheriff's investigators have suggested in recent days, Anthony's help in finding her would not necessarily prevent her from being held responsible for the death.

She and her attorney, Jos� Baez, have until Monday to accept the deal or it's off the table, said Randy Means, the spokesman for the State Attorney's Office.

Anthony, 22, has told investigators that her child disappeared in mid-June with a baby sitter who cannot be found. She has denied any responsibility for her daughter's disappearance. She is charged only with child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

Baez did not respond to phone calls or e-mails to his office. A man who answered the phone at Baez's office in Kissimmee said the attorney was not making any public statement Thursday.

Defense attorneys not associated with the Anthony case said there is little incentive for criminal suspects or a "person of interest," as investigators describe Anthony, to accept such immunity deals.

Cheney Mason, a veteran Central Florida trial lawyer, said he couldn't remember a case involving a violent crime in which a sole suspect was offered any type of immunity.

"I just don't know why either side would agree to it," he said.

University of Florida law professor Jennifer Zedalis agreed.

"What value would immunity be when they are dealing with someone who is probably a liar?" she said.

The State Attorney's Office officials made the offer several weeks ago in hopes Anthony would lead them to the toddler. Caylee was reported missing to authorities July 15 -- a month after she last was seen alive.

Legal experts say prosecutors use immunity when they need a boost in their investigations or have no other way to solve the case.

The offer was extended to Monday when Baez asked for more time. Before any agreement is reached, Anthony must meet "specific conditions before we would allow the use of the limited-use immunity," Means said.

He would not give details about the specific conditions.

Limited-use immunity is one of several types of immunity offers at prosecutor's disposal.

Another is "transactional" immunity, in which a person will not be prosecuted for information provided. Another kind is "derivative" immunity, in which a person's statement and evidence gathered from the defendant's information cannot be used to prosecute.

The latter kind of immunity "might solve a crime but not help prosecute someone," Palm Beach County Public Defender Carey Haughwout said.

Immunity offers are more common in cases involving co-defendants and in which prosecutors need one person's testimony to convict another, legal experts said.

Michael LaFay, an Orlando defense lawyer, said taking such a deal is a hard call to make. If it looks as if a person is going to be indicted, a lawyer and client should discuss any offer, he said.

"But I would be angling for the immunity that is broader," he said.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: August 29, 2008, 10:18:07 AM »

something going on on the stalker cam

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: August 29, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »

something going on on the stalker cam

dang I went right back and they were gone...sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: August 29, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »

Threats To 'Burn, Kill, Fry' Missing Girl's Mom Follow DNA Results
Drone Plane, Sonar May Be Used In Missing Girl Search

POSTED: 2:55 am EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 8:38 am EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Threats of violence against the mother of a missing Orlando girl and her family have escalated after DNA results indicated the child is likely dead and a decomposing body was in the woman's trunk.

"(Callers are saying) kill the (expletive), burn the (expletive) and fry the (expletive)," the bounty hunter who helped free Casey Anthony, Leonard Padilla, said.

The threats have become so frequent and so violent that Padilla said Casey Anthony and her family are no longer safe and are easy targets for people who could harm them.

"Most of (the callers) are nuts," Padilla said. "They are abusive and they are probably out of their minds but you can't pass up the fact that somebody might just do something stupid. Something has to be done and the safety issue is paramount to us."

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony.

"(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves."

"They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."

Padilla said he is throwing Anthony back in jail and revoking her bond for her safety and his piece of mind.

Padilla said he wants to get Anthony back behind bars now that there is talk that protestors may be planning a demonstration against her.

Drone May Be Used In Search

Searchers claiming to have better location technology than most police departments, including drone planes and sonar, will launch a massive search for missing Caylee Anthony over the weekend.

Caylee has been missing since mid-June and her mother, Casey, was arrested on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about 31 days after she said she had last seen Caylee.

The group of volunteers from Texas is in Orlando planning the high-tech search for the child.

One of the people scheduled to be involved in the Equusearch effort will be the mother of missing student Natalie Holloway. Holloway vanished in Aruba in 2005.

Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, said his group has helped with a lot of major missing person's cases, including the Elizabeth Smart case.

Miller said he hopes to find Caylee alive.

"My own daughter disappeared when she was 16 years old," Miller said. "The police said she was a runaway and I knew she wasn't. And 17 months later her body was found two miles from my house."

Besides Sonar and drone airplanes, the group also could use ground-penetrating radar in the search.

The effort begins Saturday.

Results Show Caylee Likely Dead

The search will be launched despite new FBI DNA results that lead police to believe Caylee is likely dead.

Hair samples found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car are likely that of her daughter, Caylee, a sheriff's office source told Local 6 News.

The hair samples do show signs of decomposition, Local 6 confirmed Thursday.

However, there can be false positive results with the testing, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio reported.

Also, preliminary air samples taken from the vehicle indicate the foul odor in the car was that of a dead body.

http://www.local6.com/news/17331717/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: August 29, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »

NOTE: Searchers With Drone Plane, Sonar Looking For Caylee Over Weekend

http://www.local6.com/index.html

Threats To 'Burn, Kill, Fry' Missing Girl's Mom Follow DNA Results
Drone Plane, Sonar May Be Used In Missing Girl Search

POSTED: 2:55 am EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 8:38 am EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Threats of violence against the mother of a missing Orlando girl and her family have escalated after DNA results indicated the child is likely dead and a decomposing body was in the woman's trunk.

"(Callers are saying) kill the (expletive), burn the (expletive) and fry the (expletive)," the bounty hunter who helped free Casey Anthony, Leonard Padilla, said.

The threats have become so frequent and so violent that Padilla said Casey Anthony and her family are no longer safe and are easy targets for people who could harm them.

"Most of (the callers) are nuts," Padilla said. "They are abusive and they are probably out of their minds but you can't pass up the fact that somebody might just do something stupid. Something has to be done and the safety issue is paramount to us."

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony.

"(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves."

"They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."

Padilla said he is throwing Anthony back in jail and revoking her bond for her safety and his piece of mind.

Padilla said he wants to get Anthony back behind bars now that there is talk that protestors may be planning a demonstration against her.

Drone May Be Used In Search

Searchers claiming to have better location technology than most police departments, including drone planes and sonar, will launch a massive search for missing Caylee Anthony over the weekend.

Caylee has been missing since mid-June and her mother, Casey, was arrested on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about 31 days after she said she had last seen Caylee.

The group of volunteers from Texas is in Orlando planning the high-tech search for the child.

One of the people scheduled to be involved in the Equusearch effort will be the mother of missing student Natalie Holloway. Holloway vanished in Aruba in 2005.

Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, said his group has helped with a lot of major missing person's cases, including the Elizabeth Smart case.

Miller said he hopes to find Caylee alive.

"My own daughter disappeared when she was 16 years old," Miller said. "The police said she was a runaway and I knew she wasn't. And 17 months later her body was found two miles from my house."

Besides Sonar and drone airplanes, the group also could use ground-penetrating radar in the search.

The effort begins Saturday.

Results Show Caylee Likely Dead

The search will be launched despite new FBI DNA results that lead police to believe Caylee is likely dead.

Hair samples found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car are likely that of her daughter, Caylee, a sheriff's office source told Local 6 News.

The hair samples do show signs of decomposition, Local 6 confirmed Thursday.

However, there can be false positive results with the testing, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio reported.

Also, preliminary air samples taken from the vehicle indicate the foul odor in the car was that of a dead body.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1866 on: August 29, 2008, 10:23:35 AM »

MrsKub, thanx for the screen shots
I missed the action

Did you see the blonde in the skirt? Forget red sweater lady.

Peace Monkeys
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: August 29, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

"I did not have sexual relations......"

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: August 29, 2008, 10:30:25 AM »

Fellow marsupials.   I have a headache and am drained.  OK I blame it on wine, PMS and Casey.......Need to go deal with household chores and then work tomorrow.....I will sneak on though.

God bless all in path of Gustav and Hanna.  Do not hesitate to reach out on a branch,wave a banana and ask for supplies.  Us monkeys are here for you.  Stay safe and let us know what you can not get down there.  Better yet........GET OUT OF THERE!

GN...have really enjoyed your posts today...rest well Sweet Pea...and...leave the bottle for me...Des Wink

Glad TO hAND-OFF...KEEP THEM SAFE AND ONLY 2 BANANAS TONIGHT BEFORE BED OR THEY WILL GET TUMMY ACHE.

Arrggghhh!! I messed it up again. I need to go to bed. Grrrrr.....

Let's try again.

I messed up the quote a minute ago, but I tried to tell you that my hubby has celiac disease, so I feel your pain (sort of)

Thanks BT.  Celiacs is a pain (literally and physically).....
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: August 29, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »

Maybe nothing but Granny wears a lot of jewelry, but no wedding ring...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1870 on: August 29, 2008, 10:31:17 AM »

Let us break down just what Cindy said, and just how innately

stupid it is on it's face.

---

"I got the car on the fifteenth of July,” Cindy Anthony said.

“When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor."

---

She didn't even know where her daughter and granddaughter was.

Never had physical contact with the car.

Yet she KNOWS THERE WAS NO ODOR.

She knows there was no odor... this coming from a woman who refuses

to believe a group of highly trained forensic detectives.

----

(But what about the odor you said you smelled to the 911 operator?)

That was 15 days later.

I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there.

(Pizza, Cindy. You said in 1,000 interviews it was pizza)

Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard.

Why don't you call them about their security?"

---

Yes, because there has been a recent breakout of evil people running

around, BREAKING IN TOW YARDS, NO LESS... Not to steal the vehicle, mind you...

... but these new brand of deviant criminals, plant dead bodies in cars.

Can this woman get any more deranged? Um, I say NO.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: August 29, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »

Look where her ring is on the left hand. Does this speak to you?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: August 29, 2008, 10:36:15 AM »

"I did not have sexual relations......"

This whole family be wagging fingers like Clinton. AND THAT IS THE TRUTH!

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: August 29, 2008, 10:41:23 AM »

Look where her ring is on the left hand. Does this speak to you?

Has anyone seen George since yesterday?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1874 on: August 29, 2008, 10:43:39 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

Check out some of these new pic observations about George Anthony,

if you have a minute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3311.new#new

Awsome Carpe...still no photos of a younger G'pa...it's like looking for the Holy Grail or something...Thanks for your hard work...much appreciated...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: August 29, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »

Casey Anthony On Way To Attorney

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

10:10 a.m., Friday: Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

------------------
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: August 29, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »

Good Morning!  I see we are back on cam patrol today.  Today is basically the last day of the month and payroll for me, so my boss is pretty much expecting me to do my job today so I will be in and out. 

One thought, two really.... first being remember Casey's childhood friend Ryan Paul or Paul Ryan, not sure which page but in the documents he basically said it would take the fear of God to get her to talk.  I believe that as well.

My second thought is that they should put her in that trunk until she is ready to talk. 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: August 29, 2008, 10:49:40 AM »

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/june24-june30/june24-june30.html

June 30 – Casey's car is towed from Amscot Financial store. Her purse is found on the front seat and a childs car seat is found on the back seat.

Casey must have been shook up to leave her purse.

Those have been my thoughts as well, a woman doesn't leave her purse and if she does, she goes back to get it unless she doesn't want to go back to the scene of the crime and my fear is she put Caylee in that dumpster the police reports keep referring to.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1878 on: August 29, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

O/T

Governor Sarah Palin from Alaska is McCain's VP Pick.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: August 29, 2008, 10:51:01 AM »

I was reading on Orlando Craigslist and it looks like there's going to be an organized demonstration/vigil tonight at 7pm. Padilla also mentioned on on Monday and said a thousand people may attend. I read about that one on Topix but I had no idea it was THAT big.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/816287214.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/816253020.html

thanks Mrs....I didn't know about the vigil tonight...heard Padilla talk about the one on Monday...it's going to be an interesting weekend for certain

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.