April 27, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352097 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: August 29, 2008, 10:53:27 AM »

"I did not have sexual relations......"

OHMYGAWD Wreck.....I nearly fell off my chair with that one!  ROTF

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: August 29, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »

Let us break down just what Cindy said, and just how innately

stupid it is on it's face.

---

"I got the car on the fifteenth of July,” Cindy Anthony said.

“When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor."

---

She didn't even know where her daughter and granddaughter was.

Never had physical contact with the car.

Yet she KNOWS THERE WAS NO ODOR.

She knows there was no odor... this coming from a woman who refuses

to believe a group of highly trained forensic detectives.

----

(But what about the odor you said you smelled to the 911 operator?)

That was 15 days later.

I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there.

(Pizza, Cindy. You said in 1,000 interviews it was pizza)

Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard.

Why don't you call them about their security?"

---

Yes, because there has been a recent breakout of evil people running

around, BREAKING IN TOW YARDS, NO LESS... Not to steal the vehicle, mind you...

... but these new brand of deviant criminals, plant dead bodies in cars.

Can this woman get any more deranged? Um, I say NO.

Carpe....my vote is NO...but I have been wrong in the past....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: August 29, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »

Casey Anthony On Way To Attorney

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

10:10 a.m., Friday: Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

Ok, this family has no money...couldn't come up with the bail money...WHO IS PAYING THE ATTORNEY....she spends more time with her attorney than anyone I have ever heard of.....is he doing this pro bono for the publicity?? Why si she at his office nearly ALL dang day? Where is George?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: August 29, 2008, 10:58:23 AM »

Good Morning!  I see we are back on cam patrol today.  Today is basically the last day of the month and payroll for me, so my boss is pretty much expecting me to do my job today so I will be in and out. 

One thought, two really.... first being remember Casey's childhood friend Ryan Paul or Paul Ryan, not sure which page but in the documents he basically said it would take the fear of God to get her to talk.  I believe that as well.

My second thought is that they should put her in that trunk until she is ready to talk. 

Morning Jennifer....people like her don't believe in God...they think they are GOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: August 29, 2008, 10:58:38 AM »

I am wondering if there is some bone-o involved.  I dont understand why she is with him 10 hours a day either.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: August 29, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »

Morning Monkeys...need help....my internet is giving me fits today...waiting for phone company to come replace my line...please give me a quick update before it goes out again...thanks...just the highlights. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1886 on: August 29, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

Check out some of these new pic observations about George Anthony,

if you have a minute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3311.new#new

Awsome Carpe...still no photos of a younger G'pa...it's like looking for the Holy Grail or something...Thanks for your hard work...much appreciated...Des

Thanks Des. I haven't been able to find any.

I did see an old driver's license shot from the 400 pages of docs....

but it is a very poor image.

I did notice he used to have a mustache, though. He looked like one

of the many bank robbers they had on the Dukes of Hazzard.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1887 on: August 29, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!  So today is the day that we WILL find Caylee...with or without Casey's immunity bargain.

After watching all the coverage last night while constantly flipping from one news channel to the other, I must say that I agree with other posters who have stated that Casey is not going to talk unless the fear of God is put into her.  On that note I completely volunteer to be the one to question her at gun point.

Reading the articles based on the TES search, its great to hear that someone FINALLY has the smarts to search the CORRECT ways for baby Caylee.

As for the absent ring on Cindy's ring finger....its obvious that there has not been one on that finger for a long time.  Here in Florida with the constant sunshine you get a white band from sun exposure, or lack there of due to the presence of a ring.  She does not have that. 

So where is Georgie-porgie?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1888 on: August 29, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »

Casey Anthony On Way To Attorney

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

10:10 a.m., Friday: Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

Ok, this family has no money...couldn't come up with the bail money...WHO IS PAYING THE ATTORNEY....she spends more time with her attorney than anyone I have ever heard of.....is he doing this pro bono for the publicity?? Why si she at his office nearly ALL dang day? Where is George?

I do not think its pro-bono work...more like pro-BONING of the skank.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: August 29, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

Morning Monkeys...need help....my internet is giving me fits today...waiting for phone company to come replace my line...please give me a quick update before it goes out again...thanks...just the highlights. 

Padilla (hat boy) says she is definitely going back on Saturday, like it or not.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1890 on: August 29, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »

Maybe nothing but Granny wears a lot of jewelry, but no wedding ring...

Look where her ring is on the left hand. Does this speak to you?

Has anyone seen George since yesterday?

Nope, no George

Why does the sign in front of Cindy say.............. "ASSING"

Is that a custom sign, or does Wal Mart carry them?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Peace Monkeys
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1891 on: August 29, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »

Padilla (hat boy) says she is definitely going back on Saturday, like it or not.

thanks a bunch!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: August 29, 2008, 11:03:30 AM »

Lalas,
also Red said no search yesterday by TES and no body found yesterday.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: August 29, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »

This cam is killing me. It's tipped. I feel like I'm on a boat.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1894 on: August 29, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »

Maybe the entire house is just off kilter????

Peace Monkeys
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: August 29, 2008, 11:07:53 AM »

Hey Sunny!  I agree, she thinks she is God and Dolce, I made the same comment about the boning  She probably thinks doing the atty. will get her off, nope just him ...

ewwww, sorry
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: August 29, 2008, 11:08:38 AM »

Maybe the entire house is just off kilter????

You may be right.

I'd love to dig through that trash sitting at the curb though. Wearing gloves of course.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: August 29, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »

you know the whole xanax thing kind of makes some sense.

and

you know as high strung as everyone in that house is - someone, if not all, probably has a prescription.

if your last name is Anthony - it should be mandatory.

I think it would be interesting to know if there was a prescription. Not that you would necessarily need one.

gotta leave in a little bit - so, don't let anything happen til I get back.

I am convinced that if there was an "accident" it's related to Caylee having an overdose whether it be by Casey giving it to her or Caylee finding drugs in Casey's things and taking it. There has never been a sitter for Caylee, yet all those times Casey said she was taking her to a sitter before Caylee's demise, so I figure she was drugging her and leaving her somewhere while she went out an partied. When she left that day of the 16th, 12:50 pm, naptime for a child that age. Hopefully the hair samples will give us the answer.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: August 29, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »

Oh, look... she is so thorough!

2 signs, 4 stakes.

What a big effin production! Pfffffft... drama queen.

It is all for show.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: August 29, 2008, 11:10:24 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413222,00.html

Reports: Hair Found in Trunk Likely That of Missing Tot Caylee, Mom Casey Anthony Heading Back to Jail
Friday , August 29, 2008

Strands of hair found in a car trunk likely belong to missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, according to local media reports, and her mother is expected to be back in jail by Saturday.

The hair and an unidentified stain in the Pontiac 22-year-old Casey Anthony was driving when her daughter vanished were among DNA evidence the FBI analyzed and shared Thursday with detectives and state attorney's officials.

Preliminary test results, which were not made public, indicate a match to the child and suggest she may be dead, WFTV reported, citing an unidentified source close to the investigation.

Other unnamed insiders warned against drawing hasty conclusions, however, and said the strands could also have come from Casey Anthony — who remains a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office declined to comment and would not characterize the probe as a homicide investigation.

"It’s all preliminary information," said Capt. Angelo Nieves earlier this week. "We have some results. We still continue to look for Caylee. We still have a missing child case. We are dealing with a child neglect case."

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told FOX News that he would revoke Anthony's bail and she'd be back in jail by Saturday. Though he said the move was to protect her family and his team, he admitted that he was also having misgivings about Anthony herself.

"I'm not going to lie about that ... There's been a lot of consternation," he said Friday on FOX. "She has not cooperated in one instant as far as finding her daughter Caylee."

When asked by WFTV whether he believed Anthony killed her little girl, Padilla replied, "Accidentally. I think there was an accident."

Padilla said he probably wouldn't have helped his bail bondsman nephew put up the $500,000 bond had he known what he knows now.

"Tennessee says it's a body decomposing, the FBI says it's her DNA," Padilla told WFTV. "What am I going to think?"

And the death threats directed at the family, as well as promises of an upcoming protest, have him worried.

"It's become too dangerous," he said. "There's supposed to be a demonstration. I don't want to be responsible for that."

Click here for photos.

The star of the National Geographic reality show "Bounty Hunters" posted Anthony's hefty bond earlier this month with nephew Tony Padilla and another, local bail bondsman.

On Wednesday, results taken from air samples were released by the University of Tennessee "Body Farm," indicating that a corpse was decaying in Anthony's car trunk. More tests have been ordered.

Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez claimed he didn't know anything about the results or whether they were based on actual evidence.

Detectives with cadaver dogs said in July they picked up the smell of human decomposition coming from Anthony's car trunk. Caylee was last seen more than two months ago; her third birthday was Aug. 9.

In a panicked 911 call, Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony said in July her daughter's car smelled like a dead body. She later explained the scent could have been that of old pizza.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of child neglect and lying to investigators.

She is out on house arrest since her Aug. 21 release after a month in jail.

Anthony has maintained that a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, but police say they don't believe her and haven't been able to locate the sitter. Anthony took more than a month to report her daughter missing.

New documents released earlier this week revealed that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption when she was born, but her mother talked her out of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.