April 27, 2024, 01:14:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352105 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1900 on: August 29, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »

This RAW video of Cindy is soooo funny

http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

That woman cracks me up

She broke her own sign....

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1901 on: August 29, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »

Hey Sunny!  I agree, she thinks she is God and Dolce, I made the same comment about the boning  She probably thinks doing the atty. will get her off, nope just him ...

ewwww, sorry

Baez needed an event planner!

She has a french maid outfit in her backpack.

Tickle your ass with a feather?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: August 29, 2008, 11:15:17 AM »

They got the name wrong but check this out!

Blog: Continuous Updates on Casey Anthony

POSTED: 10:39 am EDT August 28, 2008
UPDATED: 11:00 am EDT August 29, 2008

We will be posting updates as they happen here about Casey Anthony. Check back often to find out the latest.

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: August 29, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Stayed up until 5 this morning and still not through catching up-you guys make this hard!   

Lala's Mom-O/T a little, sorry-we really like your avi.  My child is now our self-proclaimed "Hall Monitor".  See, you do make a difference and influence people. 

Seriously, everyone...thanks for staying on top of this and keeping the heat and pressure on.  If it weren't for you all catching and confronting the Anthony lying machine, mainstream America might have given up, being snowed under their personal avalanche of lies.  Way to go Monkeys!  Personally, I think you should be called The Bull Dogs or The Jack Russells (aka chain saws with legs-they bite down and never let go till their done).

Got to run, got a function tonight to get ready for, but I'll be checking back in all day (probably way too often-LOL).  You know the drill.  Have a good Monkey day!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: August 29, 2008, 11:18:17 AM »

Click on "Searchers Prepare" video. Listen as Cindy says "If you guys would have done your job.....

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: August 29, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »

TIMELINE:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 6:00-7:30 PM
June 17:  Pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.
June 18:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
July 15:  Cindy picks up impounded vehicle
July 15:  Cindy calls 911 three times and reports:

1. Casey stole vehicle
2. Casey stole money
3. Caylee was missing
4. Vehicle just picked up from impound.
5. Vehicle smelled like a “dead body”

++++++++++

Has it ever been reported that George Anthony stated that he detected a foul order from Casey's vehicle when he opened her truck on June 24th to retrieve a tool ... and found his "stolen" gas tanks?  He did not mention anything to Greta on August 8th.  However ... the above timeline implies that whatever happened to Caylee ... happened prior to that date.

TIA

Janet

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: August 29, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »

Oops, I forgot!  Louisiana/Gulf Coast Monkeys-we have been and will be praying for you.  You all are covered in prayer nationwide.

Stay safe!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: August 29, 2008, 11:19:27 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: August 29, 2008, 11:19:52 AM »

Casey Anthony On Way To Attorney

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

10:10 a.m., Friday: Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

Ok, this family has no money...couldn't come up with the bail money...WHO IS PAYING THE ATTORNEY....she spends more time with her attorney than anyone I have ever heard of.....is he doing this pro bono for the publicity?? Why si she at his office nearly ALL dang day? Where is George?

Maybe they didn't have enough money for both an attorney and bail, so they opted to pay for Baez.....and got lucky that Padilla was nutty enough to bail her out.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: August 29, 2008, 11:22:11 AM »

Back away from that hammer....quickly!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: August 29, 2008, 11:22:12 AM »

TIMELINE:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 6:00-7:30 PM
June 17:  Pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.
June 18:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
July 15:  Cindy picks up impounded vehicle
July 15:  Cindy calls 911 three times and reports:

1. Casey stole vehicle
2. Casey stole money
3. Caylee was missing
4. Vehicle just picked up from impound.
5. Vehicle smelled like a “dead body”

++++++++++

Has it ever been reported that George Anthony stated that he detected a foul order from Casey's vehicle when he opened her truck on June 24th to retrieve a tool ... and found his "stolen" gas tanks?  He did not mention anything to Greta on August 8th.  However ... the above timeline implies that whatever happened to Caylee ... happened prior to that date.

TIA

Janet

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Janet - what are your thoughts about George?  He's been noticeably absent the last couple days.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1911 on: August 29, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »

G'morning Monkeys,

Check out some of these new pic observations about George Anthony,

if you have a minute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3311.new#new

Awsome Carpe...still no photos of a younger G'pa...it's like looking for the Holy Grail or something...Thanks for your hard work...much appreciated...Des

Thanks Des. I haven't been able to find any.

I did see an old driver's license shot from the 400 pages of docs....

but it is a very poor image.

I did notice he used to have a mustache, though. He looked like one

of the many bank robbers they had on the Dukes of Hazzard.

Thanks for looking Carpe...I have spent days looking for the holy grail of photos...I gave up...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: August 29, 2008, 11:23:30 AM »

We will be posting updates as they happen here about Casey Anthony. Check back often to find out the latest.

10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

MMMMMmmm, just what I'd want... brownies with maggots in them.

When I think Casey Anthony, I think about GOOOOOOOD EATIN'

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: August 29, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »

Hey Carpe....did you hear Padilla this morning saying he was afraid someone could get hurt...get shot, hit with a hammer.......I'll bet he had that visual of Cindy going loco with that hammer.....not even that 10 gallon hat will protect him when Cindy totally loses it....man would I pay to see that!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: August 29, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

Back away from that hammer....quickly!

WHAT....no bottle of water!!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: August 29, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »

MMMMMmmm, just what I'd want... brownies with maggots in them.

When I think Casey Anthony, I think about GOOOOOOOD EATIN'

Brownies as in a desert, or like in little Girl Scouts, you know Brownies

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1916 on: August 29, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

Thanks for the movie post Robb

I LOVE how Cindy says "Casey may be a liar, but that does not make her a murderer."

WTF! 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: August 29, 2008, 11:27:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Cindy HATES Padilla

This is a MUST see video, over 10 minutes of insanity

And now the media is after her

Heheheeee

Peace Monkeys
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: August 29, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys.  It was a rough day for all of us yesterday.  I'm glad Red straightened out that rumor about a body being found. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: August 29, 2008, 11:29:02 AM »

Maybe nothing but Granny wears a lot of jewelry, but no wedding ring...

Look where her ring is on the left hand. Does this speak to you?

It looks like she's wearing two of those plastic bracelets that Garrison wore several days ago and said it lives in the woods. I guess they were trying to start a campaign to get everyone wearing those plastic thingies but Garrison blew it with his "Lives in the woods," and talking about his "Sauce."  Maybe they send one to people who send them a gift card from Target. 
Hmmm  Did the ring come off when George left yesterday?  He and his travelling billboard have been conspicuously absent lately.

Reminder to myself:  DO NOT hire Garrison if I ever need a PR person.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.