April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352091 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1920 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:20 AM »

She be a nutty buddy bar, Seeme.

I am just watching the video from the link Tomm put up.

She said to the media...

If you would just put her little picture up AND CONVINCE PEOPLE

THAT SHE IS A MISSING CHILD.... NONE OF YOU GUYS GIVE

A S*** ABOUT MY 3 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER!

(she is cursing like a sailor)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »

Casey Anthony On Way To Attorney

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

10:10 a.m., Friday: Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

Ok, this family has no money...couldn't come up with the bail money...WHO IS PAYING THE ATTORNEY....she spends more time with her attorney than anyone I have ever heard of.....is he doing this pro bono for the publicity?? Why si she at his office nearly ALL dang day? Where is George?

This is a good question. Jose has been working with her for quite some time and how could he possibly take on any more clients?  How long does a lawyer continue with no income coming in? Is that he just lives off of hi bank account? Is it the publicity which people talk of that is suppose to bring in new bigger clients and thats the pay off? I've wondered how this works.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: August 29, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »

Thanks for the movie post Robb

I LOVE how Cindy says "Casey may be a liar, but that does not make her a murderer."

WTF! 

While it is true that a liar isn't necessarily a murderer, it just happens to NOT be the case here.  I can't wait to see Cindy finally get a grip on reality.  Of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and Cindy may NEVER be able to admit that her daughter killed Caylee, even after she is tried and fried.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: August 29, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

I just figured out where Cindy put her wedding ring.....which could explain George's erratic behavior

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:06 AM »

State Attorney's Plans News Conference
9:05 a.m., Friday: Officials at the Orange County State Attorney's Office said they're planning a 10:30 a.m. news conference about the Caylee Anthony investigation. Authorities said they'll explain why Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, should seriously consider taking a limited immunity deal being offered by prosecutors. The deal will expire next week. -- WESH.com web staff

Padilla: 'Hey, It's Time To Go'
9:10 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla said this morning he plans to take Casey Anthony back to jail on Saturday. We have posted the whole video but basically Padilla said he just plans to knock on the door and say, "It's time to go." If she resists, he'll call deputies. Padilla again said he fears for the lives of Casey and oters around her. -- WESH.com web staff

10:10 a.m., Friday: Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »

Ok, this family has no money...couldn't come up with the bail money...WHO IS PAYING THE ATTORNEY....she spends more time with her attorney than anyone I have ever heard of.....is he doing this pro bono for the publicity?? Why si she at his office nearly ALL dang day? Where is George?

This is a good question. Jose has been working with her for quite some time and how could he possibly take on any more clients?  How long does a lawyer continue with no income coming in? Is that he just lives off of hi bank account? Is it the publicity which people talk of that is suppose to bring in new bigger clients and thats the pay off? I've wondered how this works.

Casey is paying for her attorney by doing odd jobs...the ones we usually call blow.  (from Hedwig and the Angry Inch)

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1926 on: August 29, 2008, 11:34:48 AM »

REGARDLESS....  if you believe so strongly as the Anthony's claim to "believe" that Caylee is alive...why the F is she spending hours on end at the attorney's office and not out with TES or any other group searching for Caylee?  Common sense would warrant that.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:52 AM »

State Attorney's Plans News Conference
9:05 a.m., Friday: Officials at the Orange County State Attorney's Office said they're planning a 10:30 a.m. news conference about the Caylee Anthony investigation. Authorities said they'll explain why Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, should seriously consider taking a limited immunity deal being offered by prosecutors. The deal will expire next week. -- WESH.com web staff

Padilla: 'Hey, It's Time To Go'
9:10 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla said this morning he plans to take Casey Anthony back to jail on Saturday. We have posted the whole video but basically Padilla said he just plans to knock on the door and say, "It's time to go." If she resists, he'll call deputies. Padilla again said he fears for the lives of Casey and oters around her. -- WESH.com web staff

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

BROWNIES??? Is that a typo?? This is a joke right?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1929 on: August 29, 2008, 11:38:00 AM »

She be a nutty buddy bar, Seeme.

I am just watching the video from the link Tomm put up.

She said to the media...

If you would just put her little picture up AND CONVINCE PEOPLE

THAT SHE IS A MISSING CHILD.... NONE OF YOU GUYS GIVE

A S*** ABOUT MY 3 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER!

(she is cursing like a sailor)

I think my favorite parts are when the reporter says "Have you looked for Caylee?"

And the other when Cindy says she does NOT talk to Casey about the case. Why has she not asked where's Caylee?

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: August 29, 2008, 11:39:20 AM »

Reporter:

What is Tim Miller going to be doing Cindy?

Cindy Anthony:

I haven't decided what he is doing yet.

HE HASN'T DECIDED WHAT HE IS DOING YET.

(LOL)

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: August 29, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

Just checked Stalker Cam

The garbage truck has come and gone. No more curbside trash.

Maybe they should follow the truck to find Caylee

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1932 on: August 29, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »

Janet...you have no idea how much you've been missed...no one can do a time frame like you!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((Janet))))))))))))))))))))

BTW, am calling Aruba again today.....wish me luck.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: August 29, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »

Reporter:

What is Tim Miller going to be doing Cindy?

Cindy Anthony:

I haven't decided what he is doing yet.

HE HASN'T DECIDED WHAT HE IS DOING YET.

(LOL)

ya can't make this chit up.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: August 29, 2008, 11:43:18 AM »

Okay, here is a choice one.

Reporter:

Padilla said you were getting death threats, Cindy...

Cindy:

I haven't been getting any threats, DID I COME OUT AND SAY THAT?

(yes, we have a couple of interviews where she said just that)

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: August 29, 2008, 11:44:24 AM »

That was a great video. What I want to know is, is that guy she's giving orders to, one of Padilla's men? I think he's the one that took the trash out too.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: August 29, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »

Reporter:

Cindy:

Lieing is required by law in Orange County

You wanna see her get in trouble????

Peace Monkeys
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: August 29, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »

Reporter:

Cindy:

now Cindy will deny threats because this is the reason Padilla is yanking Case face's bond....JMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: August 29, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »

Then she says...

HAVE I LIED TO ANY OF YOU GUYS, YET?

------------------
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1939 on: August 29, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »

The part where she states that she was taking Tim down to the OCSO division of missing persons to introduce him.  She wants to be able to help other missing people by sharing Tim's good deeds with OCSO.....UM HELLO psycho-granny!!  Just a few days ago you were not wanting his help!  She put off calling in their help for how long???  Thanks for the "good deed" there Cindy, but next time when trying to televise your "selfless act" remember to get your facts straight and try to avoid using curse words..its not good for the image.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.