April 27, 2024, 01:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352104 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »

uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:24 PM »

Lisa
I hate guys that don't send flowers after it's all over, don't you?  I bet they kiss and tell too. 

Be grateful you got the kiss!!!   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »

I think Padilla is just making a mountain out of a mole hill in reference to people driving by and screaming at the house.  People will not even walk their dog in fron of that house!  We have Monkey Vision on them all...its better than ADT!! 
Padilla stop seeking media attention and put the SLORE back in the slammer...let population handle the rest.

He is trying to make a case for even being there IMO    At least he had the 'you know what's' to admit had he seen the info in the 400 pages he would never have been responsible for her release.....betcha next time he does his homework first...and I think he can forget any ideas of his own reality show too....BUFFOON!!!

I think the whole "for her safety" thing is an excuse to wash his hands of her and get her back in jail where she belongs. He wants to do the right thing without coming out and saying what he truly thinks.

yep...trying to save face.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:16 PM »

OrlandoSentinel.com
Bounty hunter fears for Casey Anthony's safety; ponders sending her back to jail

Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:26 AM EDT, August 28, 2008

The bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony get out of jail is thinking about sending her back behind bars because he fears for her safety.

"We have not started the process of revoking the bond, but we are discussing it," said Rob Dick, another bounty hunter involved in the case. "There has been a tremendous amount of threats against [Anthony] again and because of her safety, we might have to put her back in custody."

Anthony and Leonard Padilla -- the outspoken bounty hunter who bailed her out of the Orange County Jail last week -- arrived shortly before 11 a.m. at the Kissimmee law office of Jose Baez, the attorney representing Anthony.

Outside Baez's office this morning, Padilla told reporters he advised his nephew, Tony Padilla -- the bondsman who orchestrated her release -- to revoke the $500,200 bond and return Anthony back to jail.

In an interview with a local radio station this morning, Padilla expressed the safety concerns.

"There's people driving by hollering ... there's all sorts of activity. Now George, her dad, is you know, he's a human. I don't want him to get in trouble because somebody comes by and says or does something," Padilla said.

Padilla said people scream and holler by Baez's office when Anthony is meeting with her attorney.

"It's a thing that could bring some danger to the people around her as well as herself," the bounty hunter said. "You can't have a person like her harmed."

Al Estes, the Florida bondsman who actually posted the bond at the jail, was unavailable for comment this morning. An employee at his Clearwater office would not comment on whether Estes plans to revoke the bond.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Estes or one of his representatives has the legal authority to take Anthony into custody and bring her back to jail, if they decide to revoke the bond.

Padilla's comments come a day after air-sample tests from her car showed it once held a decomposing human body. Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office announced they would meet with prosecutors at the State Attorney's Office today to share the results of the FBI forensic lab.

(snipped)

"There's people driving by hollering ... there's all sorts of
activity

are we looking at the same house? I've seen 3 vans, 1 pick-up with a trailer of junk, and a couple of probably news people

are the freaking big white glaases supposed to be a joke? Is this still all a big joke to Casey???!!!

GRRRRR..makes me so darned angry!!

I actually like those glasses...very Audrey Hepburn.  Ok throw bananas at me I deserve it for being a fashionista!!  Sad
Me too, I actually think she looks cute!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:56 PM »

I'm convinced it was Cindy asking for the discount, Cindy kicking up a fuss, Cindy exploding (loose cannon style) for what she wants (or doesn't want.)  I recall George apologizing.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Afterall, it was 400 pages.

It's important it fits with my theory that Cindy didn't know at this point.  George was quiet, George didn't comment about the stench when he unlocked the door.  He didn't say much when he opened the trunk.  He threw something out, put some gas in the car, and he drove it home with that smell.

George, also, said they found Casey but not their granddaughter.  Wasn't it too early for George to have said this? (according to one poster)

George knew.  I don't think Cindy knew.

jmo

YES they didnt find casey for another 3 hours!

Cindy was brought into the fold between the two 911 calls. 

I think it was after the 3rd call.  I'd bet Casey did her number about kidnapped baby, sob...sob.  Cindy hit the roof, called 911 and blew the whistle. 

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: August 28, 2008, 12:31:29 PM »

I swear I posted a HUGE!!!! Hello...it just dissaapeared!!!

I think that Monkey ate it and is licking his lips now!!

HELLO SWEET SUNNY!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: August 28, 2008, 12:32:31 PM »

When Cindy and George picked up the car at the towing company...the suspicion that something was terribly wrong was planted that moment...it only took one whiff of the car to know that someone had died.  Both George and Cindy knew at that point that something had happened...when Cindy found Casey at Tony's place she knew then that the something they had in the back of their mind was Caylee.  When Cindy said the car smelled by a dead body had been in it....both Cindy and George knew then who it was.  They knew Caylee was dead.  It is possible that George knew earlier, but I will say the turning point was the discovery of the smell.  It's been a cover game ever since.  Rob and Carpe are right (as much as it pains me to say it) 24 hours after this  everyone in that family knew in their hearts that Caylee was dead...no matter what anyone said.  I have never seen such denial in my life...well...maybe in Aruba is the only place.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 28, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »

O/T

Lalas - don't you EVER read your email? 

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: August 28, 2008, 12:34:33 PM »

I think Padilla is just making a mountain out of a mole hill in reference to people driving by and screaming at the house.  People will not even walk their dog in fron of that house!  We have Monkey Vision on them all...its better than ADT!! 
Padilla stop seeking media attention and put the SLORE back in the slammer...let population handle the rest.

He is trying to make a case for even being there IMO    At least he had the 'you know what's' to admit had he seen the info in the 400 pages he would never have been responsible for her release.....betcha next time he does his homework first...and I think he can forget any ideas of his own reality show too....BUFFOON!!!

I think the whole "for her safety" thing is an excuse to wash his hands of her and get her back in jail where she belongs. He wants to do the right thing without coming out and saying what he truly thinks.

Absolutely BT...I ALMOST felt sorry for him on NG last night

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »

When Cindy and George picked up the car at the towing company...the suspicion that something was terribly wrong was planted that moment...it only took one whiff of the car to know that someone had died.  Both George and Cindy knew at that point that something had happened...when Cindy found Casey at Tony's place she knew then that the something they had in the back of their mind was Caylee.  When Cindy said the car smelled by a dead body had been in it....both Cindy and George knew then who it was.  They knew Caylee was dead.  It is possible that George knew earlier, but I will say the turning point was the discovery of the smell.  It's been a cover game ever since.  Rob and Carpe are right (as much as it pains me to say it) 24 hours after this  everyone in that family knew in their hearts that Caylee was dead...no matter what anyone said.  I have never seen such denial in my life...well...maybe in Aruba is the only place.

I agree now Lalas.

Difference is...Aruba is well..aruba...this was Caylee's family...the very people God entrusted this angel's care to.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »

Ok, no more server crashes.

Too much traffic and not enough bandwidth.

Sheeesh

Gonna have to upgrade this site's server

And raise the ad prices too

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »

She is pretending to talk into George's head. That is the way it sounds when

there is NO INTELLIGENCE IN IT... it is sorta like singing

in a room with no carpet or furniture.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:31 PM »

Lisa
I hate guys that don't send flowers after it's all over, don't you?  I bet they kiss and tell too. 

Be grateful you got the kiss!!!   

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:59 PM »

Something else in the 400 pages.  Tony's statement?

He confronted Casey about Amy's money and Casey said it was "back up plan."  To have a back up plan, you have to have the main plan.

What was the main plan, Casey?

I still think it is creepy Casey was telling everyone she was going to get the family house. I am not kidding..I still think Cindy and George were next on the list!!!

Exactly what was her MAIN PLAN...Meaning she has a plan..100% not an accident it was all a plan...IMO

It's looking that way to me.  Her family has not helped Casey by concocting all the lies.  I have great sympathy for little Caylee, and feel almost nothing for the rest of them.  The rest might as well be sloots.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »

I think Casey looks PO'd
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »

Since Casey can't make a run for it in a white Bronco, she went with the sunglasses.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »

I swear I posted a HUGE!!!! Hello...it just dissaapeared!!!

I think that Monkey ate it and is licking his lips now!!

HELLO SWEET SUNNY!!!

uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm  LOL....I thought Lala's was using her eraser on me again....LOL  j/k Lala's

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »

Welcome D in TX and I know what you mean.  I'm not ready to condemn Cindy and George yet either when it comes to the disposition of Caylee.  What I do think though is that they in their hearts know yet they are defending Casey because they haven't wanted to face the truth.

Klaas ... I agree.

In the following jailhouse transcript ... Cindy and George (?) leave no doubt that they are losing patience with daughter's refusal to reveal where their precious grandaughter is.

Also ... it must not be forgotten that Casey borrowed a shovel from a neighbour prior to the vehicle being impounded.

Janet

Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not my fault.

CINDY ANTHONY: Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean, it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything, they wouldn't...

CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

CASEY ANTHONY: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out (INAUDIBLE) what I told the detectives.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, everything you've been telling them is a lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening? No. And I appreciate everything that you're trying to do, but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house, is he?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html

In the same jailhouse conversation ... even Casey's brother Lee Anthony sound like he has had it with his sister.

I believe that some of George and Cindy's words in the media have been words of desperate grandparents ... desperate grandparents hoping and all hope that their grandaughter is still alive ... desperate grandparents hoping against all hope that their daughter did not do the unthinkable.
_______

Transcript Of Phone Call From Jail 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 

Lee Anthony: "Hello?"

Casey Anthony: "Hi. Can you get me Tony's number?"

Lee Anthony: "I can do that but I don't know what good it's going to do you at this point.

Casey Anthony: "Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste. By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

Lee Anthony:  "You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..."

Casey Anthony: "See that is just it, every..."

Lee Anthony:  "You are not even letting me finish.

Casey Anthony: "Go ahead..

Lee Anthony:  "First, you are asking me for Tony's phone number so you can call him and then you immediately want to start pressing toward me and don't even worry about coming up here for all this stuff and trying to cut us out.

Casey Anthony: "I'm not trying to cut anybody out..

Lee Anthony:  "I'm not going around and around with you. You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7068416&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 28, 2008, 12:38:06 PM »

I think Casey looks PO'd

I see she ditched the "Find Caylee" shirt.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #239 on: August 28, 2008, 12:38:38 PM »

Ok, no more server crashes.

Too much traffic and not enough bandwidth.

Sheeesh

Gonna have to upgrade this site's server

And raise the ad prices too

SM is da poop-ski!!! Peel 'em, if ya got 'em.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.