April 27, 2024, 08:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352079 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »

Ya'll remember that big news I have been talking about?

de-wench sure does.

update-

it has now moved to the final stage and I will be breaking this news to you all in the near future.

Not sure how long "the near future" actually is, but last night there was a major development -

and all lights are GREEN

I am sure that this will rock everyone's world.

it won't be much longer now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 10:51:36 AM »

Hispanics???

Baez and Padilla

Hmmmm, I wonder how they feel now after reading about the racists?????

The only people on their side, and they hate hispanics........

Serves them right

That's why Padilla had to get a motor home. They would not want him sleeping in their home

Pi$$es me off

Peace Monkeys
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »

I think George told Cindy it was the "pizza" smell
I think George told Cindy to wash the pants (telling her they had no bearing on the case)
I think George told Cindy to wash the knife

yadda yadda yadda   He was a homicide detective don't cha know.... in Cindy's mind he "should know what he's talking about" ....

THEN, I think George told Cindy .... Caylee is gone .... when she started to ask questions .... Remember he shut down in front of the media before she did ..... and Lee dissappeared very abruptly also (before Cindy)

JMO

Shame on them all for walking around with t-shirts on telling the public to get off their asses and look for Caylee!  Shame on them.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

it has now moved to the final stage and I will be breaking this news to you all in the near future.

Not sure how long "the near future" actually is, but last night there was a major development -

and all lights are GREEN

Rob, I was thinking of that post this morning, that was a couple weeks ago

It sounds like it is something you want

Good luck and best wishes

God speed to you

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2008, 10:53:07 AM »

Posted at WS

Leonard Padilla was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

thanks mrskub...sadly, nothing she says or does surprises me anymore.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

UGH .... R-O-Bbbbbb you said it didn't have anything to do with this case .....    YOU FIBBER!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

Rob...don't do that to me......I have a sinus infection ...have pity please!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2008, 10:55:09 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7308074&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey Anthony may be heading back to jail 

Last Edited: Thursday, 28 Aug 2008, 10:41 AM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 28 Aug 2008, 10:37 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Today could be the last day that Casey Anthony spends at her home.  Bail bondsman Leonard Padilla is recommending that Casey’s $500,000 bond be revoked.

Anthony was released on bond last week. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee who has been missing since June.

Casey Anthony left her home around 10:00 am this morning to meet with attorney at Jose Baez at his office. There were significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony Wednesday including revelations that her mother, Casey Anthony, may not be revealing everything she knows.

On Wednesday a source close to the investigation tells FOX 35 that preliminary test results show that decomposition was found in the back of Casey's Pontiac Sunfire trunk. As a result, another round of testing will take place.

In addition, Casey Anthony met secretly with representatives from the State Attorneys office.

Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

The Sheriff's Office declined to comment. "As has been our policy throughout this investigation we will not discuss the investigative details pertaining to the Caylee Anthony case to include the results of any evidence submitted for laboratory analysis," Capt. Angelo Nieves said Wednesday afternoon.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said he knew nothing about the new information.

"I have not been given any information about the University of Tennessee or the Body Farm," Baez said. "I don't even know if they have any evidence."

Baez said sheriff's investigators who visited his office today said nothing about the Body Farm test results.

An email sent from the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office said they are not disclosing any details of their prosecution, but that Anthony had been "invited to our office to shed light on the disappearance of the victim in this case."

Our prosecutor’s trial strategy will not be shared outside this office in order to pursue justice,” they added.

Late Wednesday night the Orange County Sheriffs Office released a statement confirming that tests sent to the FBI have returned.

"I have been advised by the Criminal Investigations Division that late this evening we have received and are in possession of results from the FBI Laboratory." Captain Angelo Nieves said in the statement. "These results will be reviewed by investigative personnel and we will be meeting with and sharing the findings of these results with the State Attorneys Office on Thursday.

"Let us remind each and every one of you that the primary focus of this investigation is to locate Caylee Anthony. Information or conferences will be released/conducted as is appropriate," he added.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »

Baez was just on Court TV...I caught the tail end. Biggest news to me was that he said the courts and found nothing that would indicate that Casey is not competent to stand trial.

HORRAY!! no insanity plea!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

Rob, the majority of us here are women. You know what this type of message does to us. You have to give us at least a hint. We promise not tell.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

Rob, the majority of us here are women. You know what this type of message does to us. You have to give us at least a hint. We promise not tell.

Hehheeeee

Let's guess about it......

Rob and Tim, what a team!!!!!!

Peace Monkeys
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »

Rob..I am new...are you close to the investigation??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

I've divorced men for less    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

Hehheeeee

Let's guess about it......

Rob and Tim, what a team!!!!!!

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with this case. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »

Posted at WS

Leonard Padilla was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

There's 2 others who accessed the trunk...Cindy and George and their bucket of cleaning supplies. They needed a reason for their DNA to be in the trunk, just in case the gas can phony bologna story doesn't pan out.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 11:01:14 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »

Rob, I was thinking of that post this morning, that was a couple weeks ago

It sounds like it is something you want

Good luck and best wishes

God speed to you

Tomm Tomm

This is something that will benefit everyone missing a loved one.

This is so new and revolutionary that I am almost at a loss to describe it.

You and everyone else who tries their hardest to bring a resolution to these cases will be involved.

The I's need to be dotted and the T's crossed and then I will be able to share this with you all first.

I now know the parameters and who will be involved.

This will all begin in January 2009.

I have been asked not to reveal it just yet - but it will not be long.

and thanks for your kind words.

+++

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 11:03:52 AM »

So Padilla is revoking bond....Well, well, well.....Casey - It is time to come clean - tell all you know.

She won't tell.  Look at how she took the investigators down to Universal to "show" them her office.  They were there, walking down the hall and she finally admitted there was no office.  She won't admit to anything ever. 

Nothing is ever her fault.  She has never taken responsibility for anything in her life - she was never made to.

My heart is so heavy for Caylee.  Poor baby - she never had a chance.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

roflmao

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »

de-wench sure does.

update-

and all lights are GREEN

hopefully I have not fallen too far down the list

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.