April 28, 2024, 12:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 352146 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:19 AM »

Last night I had the most sickning thought...

Caseys friends describes her as a one-upper..Always has to be better.

Then I thought Oh No what if casey in her own mind is now trying to one-up all those other parents that kill..

And then I wondered if she had a specific case in mind that she is trying to one-up..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »

Has she been taken away ,what are this picture of sorry.
 had lost power and now I'm lost.

Snipped>>
Padilla said he's working to determine the process and hopes to begin it Thursday afternoon or Friday.

Good question...lets do a timeline here...

Step 1 .. walk up to Casey (2 mins.)
Step 2 .. grab the byotch by the arm (5 seconds)
Step 3 .. throw her skank ass in the motor home (roughly 3 mins give or take a second.)
Step 4 .. tell her to duck and roll as you push her out as you roll on by the OC jail...(another 5 mins.)

WORKS FOR ME!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

So she might not go today is that correct?
How long does it take to revoke bond??

oops...sorry my post in bold above went in the middle of the other persons quote...I need more coffee!! 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:44 AM »

Don't any of the neighbors walk their dogs for heaven's sake.....oh wait who's the guy that just peeked out in a white shirt??  Maybe his dog is doing his business behind the RV....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »

Ya'll remember that big news I have been talking about?

de-wench sure does.

update-

it has now moved to the final stage and I will be breaking this news to you all in the near future.

Not sure how long "the near future" actually is, but last night there was a major development -

and all lights are GREEN

I am sure that this will rock everyone's world.

it won't be much longer now.

Goooood morning Monkeys!!!  Wow, what an emotional day we all had yesterday.  Stuff like this makes my problems seem so insignificant.

You know, Rob, I love surprises when I'm actually surprised, but being told there is a surprise (or big news around the corner) JUST KILLS ME!!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »

Maybe Casey will break today...Baez will tell her he saw the evidence...they will take her to jail...she will never get out...

Yawn!!  Sorry guys I was dreaming again. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2008, 11:17:01 AM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?  We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »

Ya'll remember that big news I have been talking about?

de-wench sure does.

update-

it has now moved to the final stage and I will be breaking this news to you all in the near future.

Not sure how long "the near future" actually is, but last night there was a major development -

and all lights are GREEN

I am sure that this will rock everyone's world.

it won't be much longer now.

Is it about Natalee?

not Natalee

Is it bigga than a bread box?

Smalla than a chad?

does anyone here really own a bread box?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2008, 11:19:57 AM »

Welcome d in texas. Nice to have you with us.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »

All webcam watching Monkeys can now add "expert at watching grass grow" to their resumes

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2008, 11:21:33 AM »

Welcome d in texas!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:17 AM »

Casey Anthony left her home around 10:00 am this morning to meet with attorney at Jose Baez at his office

Not sure, but it was reported yesterday that Casey made an appointment with Baez for today.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »

Good question...lets do a timeline here...

Step 1 .. walk up to Casey (2 mins.)
Step 2 .. grab the byotch by the arm (5 seconds)
Step 3 .. throw her skank ass in the motor home (roughly 3 mins give or take a second.)
Step 4 .. tell her to duck and roll as you push her out as you roll on by the OC jail...(another 5 mins.)

Step 5 ....Enjoy the look on her face as it all happens... 4 1/2 hours

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2008, 11:23:10 AM »

All webcam watching Monkeys can now add "expert at watching grass grow" to their resumes

someone does yard work in florida lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »

I think George told Cindy it was the "pizza" smell
I think George told Cindy to wash the pants (telling her they had no bearing on the case)
I think George told Cindy to wash the knife

yadda yadda yadda   He was a homicide detective don't cha know.... in Cindy's mind he "should know what he's talking about" ....

THEN, I think George told Cindy .... Caylee is gone .... when she started to ask questions .... Remember he shut down in front of the media before she did ..... and Lee dissappeared very abruptly also (before Cindy)

JMO

Shame on them all for walking around with t-shirts on telling the public to get off their asses and look for Caylee!  Shame on them.

Pardon my rudeness.  Mornin' invision, posters and guests!

George and Cindy were trying to teach Casey a lesson, and obtain guardianship of Caylee.  George reported the gas cans.  Shortly after the report, he was conspiring with Casey to cover up.  mo

George was quiet around 7/15 and the days after.  We didn't hear much from him in the early days, iirc.  I think he was directing from behind the scenes.

jmo

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2008, 11:23:42 AM »

Last night I had the most sickning thought...

Caseys friends describes her as a one-upper..Always has to be better.

Then I thought Oh No what if casey in her own mind is now trying to one-up all those other parents that kill..

And then I wondered if she had a specific case in mind that she is trying to one-up..

For some reason I keep responding to your posts...that must mean you have me thinking. LOL

Casey is holding the power over everyone as long as the body is not found.  If TES does not find Caylee, then she will always have that bargaining chip to work with.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2008, 11:24:32 AM »

Not sure Blonde but the cam shows nothing right now.  Could be she's meeting with Baez this morning again?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2008, 11:24:37 AM »

I like so many others thought they she either "gave her away" or that she "sold her", maybe that was just a comfort to not have to face that a mother is capable of all that Casey Anthony has done.
After the news releases last night I couldn't sleep it was just too sad and heartbreaking.
SO on that note I know this isn't the way most think but PLEASE take a minute and think if you were in the shoes of George, Cindy and Lee your grandaughter has been killed be on purpose or by accident by your daughter/sister, you want to believe this is just a bad dream and it will all be over but reality is you have to face what has happened.
I don't think it is right to judge others when we don't know all the facts- remember the last visit with Casey in jail and the parents came out crying and visibly upset.  Do you think that they have been working with the LE to try and play Casey to get her to talk?   We don't know what is actually going on in that house or those poor peoples lives.  Maybe facing the fact that Casey killed their grandaughter was just a place they couldn't visit and like SO many of us kept hoping, praying that Caylee (against all odds) just might still be alive.
All I am saying is don't jump to far ahead in condeming George and Cindy quite yet, maybe I am totally wrong and they guilty beyond belief but be kind right now.  I know how disturbed by the events taking place right now just stop and think if that was your daughter / sister / mother / father?

Very well stated, but the fact that keeps driving us to look at George and Cindy is the disturbing of evidence in the car prior to police arriving.  George being a former detective himself alloud and aided in his wifes removal and disruption of the vehicle, the only piece of evidence at that time in this case.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

Not sure Blonde but the cam shows nothing right now.  Could be she's meeting with Baez this morning again?

Thought I read or heard she is at his office now.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2008, 11:25:52 AM »

I wonder who really wanted the tow discount more George or Cindy?

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2008, 11:27:32 AM »

What are the chances that, with the long holiday weekend coming up, LE will have her back in hotel graybar before Saturday? Who thinks she'll be picked up at Baez's office today?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.